School of Love

"I figured we'd keep the good feeling going," Leo said, as 50 First Dates started playing. He had opened the DVD and saw it in there, so left it. He was in a fun mood, and figured this would help them have a few laughs and keep the atmosphere light. He completely forgot it was a romantic comedy as he sat down and stretched out on the couch, not crowding Kali, yet still being close enough to be comfortable.
 
Kali smiled her approval of his choice. As it got going to stretched out a little more, leaning against him lightly as she watched the movie. She normally didn't feel comfortable with people the way she did with Leo. For some reason he made her feel safe.
 
Leo smiled and then pulled Kali against him. He was used to this due to his three female roommates. He was the cuddle buddy. He was fine with it. They had always kept their hands to themselves, so he knew that they weren't interested. He left his arm on the back of the couch around Kali's shoulders as he pulled a blanket off of the chair next to them. His house temperature would drop shortly, and it could get a little chilly. He smiled as the movie kept going.
 
She smiled as he pulled her against him. As she watched the movie her hand laid casually on his thigh. With her head on his chest and shoulder she could feel his heartbeating. The sound was soothing. He made her feel so relaxed. Her fingers tracing random patterns on his thigh without giving much thought to it.
 
Leo looked down at her hand. He wanted to take it, but the designs she was tracing felt really nice, and it was intimate. She was touching him. He dropped his arm around her shoulders, holding her gently closer. He hadn't been this happy since he had found out he was living with three women. That changed when he found out he was going to be the male opinion and platonic snuggle buddy. Of course,t hey had taught him how to exactly push a woman's buttons. So he thought it was fair.
 
Her hand ran up and down his thigh as she watched the movie. When he wrapped his arm around her she smiled. She pulled his hand down around her waist a little. She curled her legs up under her and grappled the blanket putting it over both of them. She hasn't had anyone to cuddle up with in a very long time. It felt so good.
 
Leo smiled and just held Kali. It had been a while since he had held anyone. It had never happened where he was held back. He could already tell he was going to want more of this now. He just shook his head and smiled at Kali as she looked up, went back to watching the movie.
 
She lifted her head and smiled back as him before leaning in and kissing his cheek Softly. She felt him hold her a little tighter. Her shirt had scrunched up a little so his hand was on her bare skin. Just feeling te skin to skin contact with him made her insides burn a little. It had been quite a while since she had felt that low slow burning fire inside her and she realized then how badly she missed it.
 
Leo felt her skin on his hand, hot to the touch. Something inside him immediately sprang to life. He felt something he hadn't felt since 11th grade. He wanted Kali, but not just sexually. He really did like her, and it was rearing its head, demanding attention. Leo adjusted their position slightly, almost pulling Kali on top of him.
 
Kali smiled. Something about being there with him felt so right. She felt his hand touching her stomach lightly. She let her head rest against his chest. The warmth from the blanket combined with the heat coming from their bodies made her close her eyes. She tried to focus on the movie was it was becoming increasingly harder to do. He had a subtle scent that she inhaled and it made her smile.
 
Leo could feel himself slipping off. He looked down at Kali and then gently nudged her awake. "Kali, honey. This feels amazing, but we are both about to fall asleep. I can drive you to your car. If you are going to fall asleep before then, I'd rather you not drive. So it's up to you. Would you like to stay here. I have a guest bedroom available, but the bed isn't made," he said. He didn't want to do anything without knowing what she wanted.
 
She didn't even realize she had fallen asleep. She laughed softly,"it's sad when we fall asleep this early on a Friday night.... But laying here with you just felt so good." She lifted her head and smiled at him. He knew she should just go... But she realized that was t what she wanted. "I think I will take you up on your offer. I can just stay on your couch... I'm perfectly happy just where I'm at." She laid her head back Down on his chest. "Just tell me when your ready to go to bed and I will let you up."
 
Leo smiled. "I have a better idea," he said, pulling Kali onto his lap before standing up. He didn't know what possessed him to do this, but he softly padded back to his bedroom, gently laying Kali down. He went back and locked up before turning everything off.

"I have some shirts and shorts that would fit you if you want to change," he said, seeing her eyes still open, as he pulled out a pair of shorts, and pulled his shirt off. He forgot that she was there for a minute, showing off his athletic physique. It was true that he wasn't cut, but he was toned where it counted.

Leo went into the bathroom, then came back in his shorts. He smiled at Kali, and then waited to see if she wanted anything to change into.
 
She let out a laugh of surprise whenhe scooped her up and carried her to his room. She almost missed what he had sai to her because her mouth and gone dry and she couldn't think as he stripped his Shirt off. She shook her head to focus as he entered the room again. "That would be great."

She took the tshirt and shorts he offered her. She scooted to the edge of the bed and slipped her shirt off revealing her Lacey bra as she put the tshirt on. She stood up and undid her pants letting them fall to the ground. The shirt was just long enough to cover her as he slid the shorts up her long toned legs. She looked over at him and smiled. "Much better now." She climbed back into the bed slipping under the covers.
 
Leo's mouth fell open at the lacey bra. He saw Kali smile, and quickly shut his mouth. When she was back under the covers, he turned all the lights off and then slid in next to her. He wrapped his arms around her and then pulled her all the way on top of him, her head ending up nestled against his neck, over his heart.

He inhaled her scent, subtle yet completely entrancing. His hands gently rubbed her back as he felt a contentment about him he hadn't felt in a very long time. He struggled to stay awake, but was having a hard time. He gently kissed the top of her head before laying his own head down, closing his eyes and sighing happily.
 
Kali smiled as he pulled her on top of him. His hand on her put her at ease. She nestled against his neck as she closed her eyes. She could feel his breathing change, the rise and fall of his chest indicating that he was sleeping. She then let herself drift off to sleep. As she slept heathland ran up and Down his chest and flat stomach.
 
Leo awoke a few times in the night to find them spooned together, then facing each other. When they were facing each other, Leo leaned towards her and softly kissed her, letting it linger, before pulling away and sighing happily. He went back to sleep holding her hands against his chest.
 
She felt his lips on hers. She almost kissed him back but she thought about earlier and would have hated for him to stop. She felt him place her hands on his chest. She smiled. She woke a short while later and smiled seeing him laying there with her. She leaned up and kissed his lips. She touched his cheek softly as she kissed him again. She felt him hesitate for a second. "Shhh, relax. I am testing something." She smiled at his puzzled look before she touched her lips to his again.
 
Leo held still as she kissed him for the first time. When he tensed up, she calmed him quietly. He smiled, and then felt her lips on his again. His arms instinctively wrapped around hers, pulling her in more tightly for the kiss. His lips softly melded to hers, keeping the kiss light, yet intimate. Leo was sure Kali could hear his heart racing.
 
She felt him tighten his hold on her. She smiled at him as the kiss broke. "Mmm I didn't think it was possible. But it apparently is." She dipped her head in kissing him again, more passionately this time. Her hands slid up his chest and over his shoulders. Her body pressed against his as they kissed more.
 
Leo was lost in heaven. He was getting to kiss Kali Riley! When she broke up to tell him, he smiled and then waited for the next kiss. He surprised her by licking her lips teasingly, and pulling her in closely, grinding his hips softly against hers.
 
She laughed softly as he licked her lips. She kissed him back as their hips were grinding against each other. This felt too good. Her hands ran over his body more as she kissed his neck. It was addicting. She just wanted more. As they kept kissing she felt him pull her over top of him. Her legs straddling his hips as she leaned down kissing Leo more.
 
Leo groaned as Kali's hips started grinding against his more forcefully. He pulled her down and kissed her with an urgency. The small flame that had started out inside him was spreading like a wildfire, consuming him. He started to grind his hips against hers a little harder, letting her know what she did to him. He broke the kiss and then smiled before rolling over quickly, latching his lips back onto hers, kissing her with unbridled passion and intensity. This just felt right, and things clicked, so Leo was going to go with it.
 
She didn't know what had gotten Into her. But God it felt amazing not to know... To just go with it. Te kissing continued as her hands kept roaming over his body.
 
Leo was happy he wasn't wearing a shirt now, because the feel of Kali's hands exploring his naked torso felt amazing. The kissing got even more passionate as their tongues met, teasing each other as Leo heard a moan reverberate from Kali's mouth to his.
 
Back
Top