Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't got a clue why I keep posting in "Last" and only a few notices me.

It makes me feel a little sad. :(

(I'm not able to sleep.) :eek:
 
I wish I hadn't felt the need to get back at you. I wish I'd thought it through better. I wish I'd thought about her in all of this, instead of feeling like everyone deserved to feel as fucked up as I was feeling. Now, most of all, I wish you would burn for slander.
 


Goddamn, that's a wonderful sound.


A recent episode of Foyle's War ( a BBC programm[e] ) carried on U.S. PBS featured a Spitfire taking off and making a couple of low camera passes. The thing's throaty roar absolutely defines raw power. Those Merlin engines are ear candy. I've never heard one in person but am certain they can't help but get the blood pumping.


The only similar sound I've heard was at the 24 Hours of Le Mans. The scream of those engines is indescribable to anyone who's never heard 'em. It defines brute mechanical force.




Hail Britannia !!
640px-Ray_Flying_Legends_2005-1.jpg


 
Am pretty sure my life just ended. Throat closed up, chest constricted, heart hurts. Head spinning. Want to sleep. Just sleep.
 
I've been called worse by far better people than you.

You're actually not even in the running. :D
 


I never thought I'd see the day when I'd start to wonder if it's safer to invest in Russia than it is in the U.S.


At least the Russians aren't threatening to take half my income.



 
I started cleaning up my desk and the rest of my bedroom today for when I get my PC back from the shop. I can't wait to play games again...

I found a letter from my ex girlfriend from over 17 years ago, and finally threw it out.
 
I've added zanzo to scouries and his alts on my ignore list.

That tidies up the Authors' Hangout for me.
 
I've added zanzo to scouries and his alts on my ignore list.

That tidies up the Authors' Hangout for me.

I've finally decided that if manu and laurel don't care what scourie does, why should I.

Him and his alt are now on my ignore list and will stay there.

it sure makes reading the contest thread and the AH as a whole a hell of a lot better.
 
Its come to my attention that I quite possible have the worst writing habits out of everyone on the planet...and possibly further.
 
Cash Payments for Scrap Metal is banned - BUT!!!

As from today, scrap metal dealers are not allowed to make cash payments for scrap metal: BBC report.

But there are exceptions not mentioned.

IF you are a rag and bone man and/or of 'no fixed abode' - you can still be paid in cash.

Who do they think nicks most of the scrap metal?

Doh!
 
Chances are, just like every other time something like this has happened, I'll look at the clock on December 12th at 12:13 and think, "Oh yeah..." :rolleyes: :D
 
welcome back raven! It's good to see you again! How's the voices going?

Just my voice now and I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't get too rusty from lack of use! Retirement was boring but audio erotica is apparently like the proverbial bike...you never forget how.
:kiss:
 
Just my voice now and I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't get too rusty from lack of use! Retirement was boring but audio erotica is apparently like the proverbial bike...you never forget how.
:kiss:

Welcome back. :rose: :kiss:
 
Thank you, my darlin'. It's good to be back among authorly pervs like myself. I've been away from home for far too long.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top