Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a holiday in a religion that professes charity, selflessness and peace, there are some violent greedy gluttonous celebrations :rolleyes:

For a holiday in a religion that professes charity, selflessness and peace, there are some violent greedy gluttonous celebrations :rolleyes:

This was the last year of the Easter Basket for the youngest. He didn't really want one, but I got him one anyway, even though I caved and just got him one with a basketball, football, and soccer ball instead of the usual toys. I added the candy, of course. :)

It's kind of sad, in a way. I mean, I knew the day was coming when he would be able to rationalize away the existence of Santa, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy, but even knowing that it's coming, it puts a definite ending on the first chapter of his being a child. I guess since he's my last, it makes it that more bittersweet.

Yeah. Like at those damn bars at that damn intersection. I have no problem with bars being in the area, but I have a problem with being able to clearly discern the words of the music they play at nearly 1/4 of a mile at 3am. :mad:

is there such a thing as too much chocolate? surely, there is not.

(asked while eating a cosmic brownie and chocolate milk) :eek:

So I'm watching old (and I mean OLD) music videos on an ancient videotape this evening, and this one really hot video comes on. I thought it was hot when I was twelve and I still think it's hot. It's full of naked people, but you don't see anybody's bits with the exception of a couple of titty shots. I tell my husband that it's a really hot video and he says, "Why, 'cause of the naked muscular guys?" And I say, "No, because of HER!" (HER being the lead singer) I go on to say, "She has to be one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life." And I can see he agrees and is afraid to say so. Why is he afraid to say so? BECAUSE OF MY FUCKING INSECURITY REGARDING MY APPEARANCE!!!

I really wish that would finally completely go away once and for all. :mad: :( *sigh*

I tell my husband that it's a really hot video and he says, "Why, 'cause of the naked muscular guys?" And I say, "No, because of HER!" (HER being the lead singer) I go on to say, "She has to be one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life." And I can see he agrees and is afraid to say so. Why is he afraid to say so? BECAUSE OF MY FUCKING INSECURITY REGARDING MY APPEARANCE!!!

I really wish that would finally completely go away once and for all. :mad: :( *sigh*

Lady; take comfort from the fact that you have a loving husband, so do try and feel less secure in your appearance.

Lady; take comfort from the fact that you have a loving husband, so do try and feel less secure in your appearance.

Less insecure, you mean? ;) Believe me, I'm working on it. That's one of the triggers for my depression and my therapist has been working with me on ways to improve my self-image. I just wish it'd improve faster with a lot less work, yanno?

I didn't know if I was going to poker, kung fu, or the gym after work tonight. At least, I didn't know until I stood up from my desk and all of my joints creaked and my muscles ached from yesterday morning. Poker it is ;)

I just started taking karate a couple of weeks ago, but my nine-year-old has his brown belt. During class, he's up near the front, and I'm in the back row (lined up according to rank).

Well, tonight in class she had us doing fast punches, and she says, loud, "C., your mama's smoking you! Want me to have her come up here and stand next to you?"

The horrified look on his face was absolutely priceless. :D

I just started taking karate a couple of weeks ago, but my nine-year-old has his brown belt. During class, he's up near the front, and I'm in the back row (lined up according to rank).

Well, tonight in class she had us doing fast punches, and she says, loud, "C., your mama's smoking you! Want me to have her come up here and stand next to you?"

LOL :D

It is always fun when you are arguing with someone, and they provide you the proof you need to win as if it helped their side of the argument.

I would've been disgusted if my name had not been mentioned for the committee, even though I had no intention of doing it. If these kids knew half the things I know... but they wouldn't listen if I told them...

Blurt 1: I have found all new emotional highs and lows in the last 72 hours.

Blurt 2: Holy fuck do I need to get laid!

Blurt 3: You brain dead, short sighted, egotistical, narrow minded fuck waffle! You had better be thankful of our surroundings or I would have torn you a new ass hole, starting at your chin!

Blurt 4: How in the hell am I related to these people? Seriously! I want genetic markers and all that CSI bullshit because there is no way we are kin.

Blurt 5: I had forgotten how much I love being on the water.

That is a teacher who knows her stuff! :D

I do so appreciate the possibility that I might have to park *my* car on the street so someone I've never met can park *her* car in my driveway without blocking me in. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, that's why. I had to work with "the architect" today (I've mentioned him before). That always drains me...

Damn she was so good looking! I hated walking out, but she was working and I hate disrupting a server just to tell her she makes my man parts tingle but holy fuck did she make my man parts tingle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back