In Therapy (Closed for Lady_S)

Evolutions

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 5, 2004
Posts
100
For a man who was nearing his 50th birthday, Edward Hill had done quite well for himself. He ran his own private practice that gave him as well as his wife of over twenty years a very comfortable lifestyle. The world had certainly changed in the last few decades, and as problems like terrorism, and a struggling economy emerged, it seemed to directly affect the mood of society itself. Depression was something that became a lot more widespread, something that wasn't just restricted to those that were actually struggling. Those who were middle class, even those who came from high income mariages and families seemed to be affected. For a man like Edward the change couldn't have come soon enough.

As far as society was concerned Edward Hill was a well respected man. He had a wife who he seemed loyal to, as well as two daughters that were both in college, one was looking to follow in Edward's footsteps while the other wanted to become a writer. Edward himself was very mindful of his image, and even though his family was a wealthy one thanks to his work, he tried not to flaunt the fact. Trust was very important in his profession, and Edward had found that he seemed more approachable if he at least presented himself as an average Joe. While it was true that Edward was on the verge of 50, he was also a man who was strict with his routines. Strict routines of what went into his body, as well as how he treated his body. Every morning at 6am he went for a jog, as well as tried to hit the gym at least three times a week. For a an who was advancing in years Edward was very good at taking care of himself.

It had rained all morning and as Edward stepped into the reception area outside his office his receptionist Carol was behind the desk. She was a woman who was in her mid 40s, and while Edward had maintained an image of a perfect gentleman to society as a whole, Carol was the one female who was well aware of the darker aspects of how Edward practiced his art. “Morning Ed... Ya know if you'd listened to the forecast it might have given you the foresight to take an umbrella with you?” Said Carol as she gave Edward one of her trademark grins. Edward brushed his fingers through his graying wet hair as he set it back in place. “Whats the point of having a secretary if I have to do everything myself?” Edward retorted teasingly as he took off his suit jacket and walked across the empty reception room. Carol took her index finger and raised her glasses by the bridge of her nose as she looked up from her newspaper “Hon, if it weren't for me cleaning up your mess... Your wife would find out about your hypno sluts.. And THAT is just for starters...” Said Carol in a very matter of fact type of way. Edward let out a soft chuckle “What WOULD I do without you” he said with a grin. “Crash and burn hon.. Crash and burn” Said Carol.

Once again Carol was the only woman who was able to talk to Edward so casually. She had been working for Edward for over ten years, from the very first patient that Edward had taken advantage of. Now Carol wasn't a devious woman by nature, and she had realized very early on just how twisted it was for Edward to take advantage of women who came to him for help and support. Yet at the same time Carol was a woman who understood the world, and to keep her happy Edward made sure that Carol's salary was considerably higher than what most receptionists get paid. Not to mention in the past ten years Carol and Edward had a friends with benefits relationship that seemed to agree with both of them.

“So whens the first appointment?” Edward asked as he stood over her desk. Carol was the one who took care of all the appointments and cancellations and in a way he really would be lost without her. Carol opened up the date book, her fingers scrolled through the thin pages until she found the day in question “Oh you're going to like this one.. Its a new one.” Said Carol. Edward raised a brow “Oh? Which one is this?” Edward asked. Carol had a pretty good beat on Edward's tastes when it came to women, and the way she spoke it sounded like this new one would be right up there. “Yeah, one of Helen's girlfriends. Shes some overstressed and overworked businesswoman. I gave her a quick Q and A when she came in last week. It seems marital issues are her biggest concerns” Carol said with a grin. Now Helen was one of Edward's oldest patients. She was also a businesswoman who wasn't even married when she first started therapy. Helen was one of the many women who was Edward's sexual partner without even knowing it. In the real world Helen was a serious and no nonsense woman, the same applied for her antics in the bedroom with her husband. Yet with Edward she had done things that she wouldn't even have the courage to say out loud while not under hypnosis. “Alright.. Give me a buzz when she gets in and send her on her way. If I can.... Work... With her... You'll be the first to know!” Edward said with a wink as he walked past Carol's office and made his way into his office in anticipation for something new for him to play with.
 
Amy Adams had always been serious enough to have her attention riveted to her career and work. In this, her academic brilliance had helped her, at a surprisingly young age, to climb up the executive rungs easily so that by the time she was thirty four, she held the post of vice president of her company. Rumors were already floating that AA was destined to head her organization and that too in the not too distant future.

But, being a workaholic, she had to pay a price. Stress and tension were quickly eating into her otherwise warm and pleasing nature so that she was being seen as being an impatient, inconsiderate and sometimes harsh boss. More so, marital problems were surfacing frequently and it didn’t help that sex had almost walked out of her life. Nor did she have any kids that could have helped their marriage work. But Amy was not keen on motherhood for she could afford little time beyond the corporate world and beckoning success. Yet, she had the perfect body and looks to be one of the most desired ladies in parties and gatherings. Occasionally, she suppressed her sexual desires when these surfaced as being secondary to her aims and aspirations.

In the end, she found it hard to bear the stress, both in office and at home, and being goaded by Helen, her close friend and confidante, she decided to pay a visit to a well-known therapist, Dr. Edward Hill to seek relief. She had heard that the therapist had unconventional methods that usually met with success, particularly among his female patients.

On the spur of the moment, Amy dropped in at Dr. Hill’s clinic while driving to office one morning, deciding to fix an appointment during the week or next. She would never get the time otherwise and would have gone on deferring this important necessity in her life. Particularly, the previous night had been a disaster. The sexual needs of a couple simply got blown away due to the different mental approach and physical need of both Amy and her husband.

Amy found the receptionist to be a bespectacled lady of around forty or so who was flipping through some reports on her desk, probably getting them ready for the doctor. On enquiry, Amy found that the good doctor would not be in till late in the afternoon but that she could fix an appointment for some other day. Amy clarified to the receptionist, whose name she got to know as Carol, that she would rather seek an appointment on another day. Carol went through the date book to ascertain the earliest date when Dr. Hill would be available and Amy was disappointed that there was no slot available till middle of the next week. However, when the appointment was fixed for next Friday Amy nodded her head in confirmation.

Carol bent down and took out a printed sheet from one of the drawers in her desk.

“Could you fill this in please?” she said as she handed over the sheet to Amy.

Amy didn’t take too much time to fill in the form. Details about her name, age, address, occupation, marital status and so on were easily filled, but in between she kept answering a few questions that Carol asked, pondering before answering. Once done, she was now in a hurry to leave and get to office where she was certain a bundle of files would have already piled up on her table. She came over to Carol and, with an impassioned face, handed over her sheet.

“I’ll keep my appointment next week Friday at 9.00 A.M,” she said tersely.

As she turned and walked away to the door, Carol could see her perfectly shaped butt bouncing in rhythm underneath her black pencil skirt. At 5’7”, Amy looked a picture of elegance in the skirt and one button blazer below which she was wearing a cream long-sleeve blouse. If she had looked back, Amy would have seen that Carol had a knowing smile at the corner of her mouth as she read the sheet even while she stole glances at the retreading Amy.

Driving to office, Amy recollected the questions that Carol had asked. It was not difficult for this senior level executive to realize that the receptionist had tactfully, in those short and few specific questions, found out the exact cause of her stressed life. While her office was surely one of the causes for stress, it was really her home and marriage that had failed to give her the relief that might have helped. Amy lived in an almost non-existent sexual life or sex that she craved for and this had been taking a toll on her life. Her problem aggravated because she could not, till now, discuss this with anyone except Helen and that too in bits and pieces, suppressing whatever was relevant.

Next Friday, Amy made her way to the clinic to keep her appointment with her therapist. There was incessant rain since morning and at first she thought of making this as an excuse to defer the visit. During the past week, she was torn in dilemma. How much or how little should she disclose to Dr. Hill? Wouldn’t she feel more than embarrassed after she had told him all? Or, like she told Helen, tell Dr. Hill only in bits and pieces?

When she reached the clinic, there was temporary lull in the rain and she quickly darted in after parking her car.

“Good morning Carol. Is Dr. Hill in?” Amy asked at the reception.
 
Last edited:
Throughout the week Edward had spent as much time as possible getting information on Mrs. Amy Adams. The information sheet she'd filled out was informative enough, it gave him the basics however he knew that he'd have to sit down with her to really get detailed information. That of course wasn't to say that Edward didn't have any other avenues for finding information. Throughout the week Edward had two appointments with Helen. Given that Helen had been one of his patients for years, by that stage the trigger he had instilled in her could be activated with a series of words, and as a result most of the sessions that week were spent on questions about her friend Amy.

Throughout the years Edward had learned just how complex people were, however they all had certain traits that they'd abide by, and with what Edward had in mind he needed a clearer picture of what Amy's personality was like. Through Helen he was about to find out quite a bit of Amy. The two were close however it seemed that Amy was still a guarded woman. It seemed that Amy prioritized work over most things, which included her marriage. Helen was a knockout for her age, and while she'd never admit it in her own state of mine, under hypnosis it wasn't hard to get her to admit that deep down she felt that Amy was far more attractive than herself. The thought of it made Edward grin since Helen was one of his favorites, and the way that both Helen and Carol had described the woman, Edward was sure that she could very easily become his new number one girl.

That particular Friday morning Edward had gotten to the office quite early, after all it was his first real appointment with Amy Adams. He took out his notepad and looked over some of the notes and key points he had highlighted throughout the week. There were a lot of factors to take in when treating a woman like Amy. While it didn't seem like she had a paranoid personality, she clearly valued her privacy, that much was clear from the fact that she even kept a close friend like Helen at a distance. Again it was something that COULD have made the sessions harder, however since Edward knew about it forehand he was able to prepare himself for it.

It was of course another wet Friday morning, while winter hadn't quite hit, the weather was certainly starting to get a little colder. Luckily there were still warm days, and the forecast had said that the rain should clear up by the afternoon with the temperature rising soon after. “Mr. Hill, your 9AM is here, Mrs. Adams” came Carol's voice through the intercom. Edward leaned forward and pressed the button on the intercom and informed Carol to let her in.

The office itself was large, behind his desk were framed awards and achievements he had gotten throughout his career. The desk itself was in the back of the room, with a chair on the opposite end. On the other end of the room was a large sofa, with a coffee table in the middle, with a single seat sofa adjacent to it where Edward would sit. It took only a moment for Amy to step through the door, and the moment he set his eyes on her he felt his heart skip a beat. For appearances sake he looked like a perfectly educated, refined, and upstanding gentleman, which was a good thing given the fact that in his mind Edward was already mentally undressing the gorgeous woman. He quickly cleared his throat as he got up from behind his desk “Mrs. Adams, welcome.. Please, why don't you take a seat over there” He said with a smile as he motioned with his hand towards the large sofa. After all it was important for her to be comfortable during their first session as he still needed her to come back for a second session.

His mind might have been swimming with perverse ideas however he kept himself perfectly composed as he walked across the office and sat down at his designated sofa next to hers. He pulled out his notepad from his jacket with one hand, and an ink pen with the other. He looked over at Amy with a mile as he opened up his notepad and started to jot a few things down “This will only take a minute.. But please... Feel free to look around and make yourself comfortable”Edward said to her. The office itself was decorated with soothing colors. The small coffee table had a base with a few artificial flowers in the center, as well as a small stack of empty papers, and a box of tissues on one corner. Finally he rested the pen against the pad as he looked up at Amy with a smile. “Now.. Before we start.. You should think of this more as a trial session, I'm sure you have your reservations and I'm quite used to seeing a patient once and never hearing from them again. What I'm saying is.. I don't want you to feel as if this is now some kind of obligation.”

Edward continued “Given your profession I'm sure you're a busy woman, and it must have been hard to take out an hour for something like... This..” He said with a bemused chuckle. It was at that point that Edward started putting into motion what he had learned about Amy, and the biggest obstacle was that she was a guarded person, something he would have to tackle head on. As either she would open up to him.. Or she wouldn't. “I should also let you know that this is a very private environment. By law I am bound to keep anything you tell me a secret, unless its something that involves a criminal nature. Whatever you tell me will STAY with me. Secondly, how much I can help will all depend on you. You're under no obligation to tell me anything you don't want, however the fact that you're here suggests there are issues you are dealing, private issues, that you cant feel you can share with others. Which of course is perfectly fine, however the more you share, the better picture I'll have of what is happening. Of how to help.”

Edward paused and took a deep breath “Okay.. Now that we have the basics out of the way I want you to disregard everything you wrote in the questionnaire. I want you to tell me in your own words.. Why do YOU think you are here?” Edward said calmly as he once again picked up his pen and held his notepad on his lap.
 
Amy was tense when Carol picked up the phone to inform Mr. Hill about her arrival. She was still in doubt if she had made a right decision in coming here to seek professional help. In a while, Carol nodded to Amy indicating to her to walk in through the door at the end of the room. Amy brushed her hands along the sides of her pleated grey skirt that came down to her knees. She looked down at her bosom, hoping that her white cotton full sleeve blouse had tapered down nicely into her dark grey skirt and the light yellow cardigan that lay unbuttoned across her perfectly shaped body to give her just the right look. She shook her head imperceptibly but it allowed her curly red hair to settle down nicely just below her shoulders. She smiled once, looking at Carol with her green eyes, before she turned and proceeded to meet Mr. Hill. Carol kept admiring the graceful manner in which Amy walked towards the door in her heels, no less admiring her shapely legs visible inside her thigh highs.

Inside Mr. Hill’s room she could almost immediately sense a soothing in her nerves. The therapist, who seemed to be such a refined gentleman, had got up immediately to welcome Amy with a broad smile and inviting her to sit on the sofa that was placed at the other end of the room rather than chair in front of his desk. This was far different from the rigidity of sitting on a chair opposite a doctor or a counsellor, something that was usually followed. She walked across and sat at one side of the sofa, a hand resting on its arm rest as her tantalizing legs crossed over one another to give her a more well… sort of sexy and appealing look. Amy watched as Mr. Hill walked over and sat down on the single seat sofa that was placed adjacent to the big sofa that she was sitting on. He suggested that Amy look around while he himself got himself ready with the note pad and other papers.

As Mr. Hill opened out, Amy felt more and more at ease. The best part that she liked was his repeated assurance that he would adhere to her privacy, giving an impression that under no circumstances would her words or ‘secrets’ go out of the room which would, in any case, tantamount to a client’s secrecy rights. ‘What a relief’ thought Amy. As someone who was perched very high up in her reputed organization, with the distinct possibility of heading it as well in not too distant a future, she needed that assurance. She was nodding her head in appreciation, thankful that Helen had been a very good friend after all even though Amy herself didn’t repose so much confidence in her.

With the discourse on privacy and assurance over, Mr. Hill took a deep breath and started speaking once again, telling Amy to disregard everything that she had written in the questionnaire that Carol had provided and she had submitted while fixing her appointment.

It was at this moment that Amy suddenly recollected that Carol had handed over another page, a sort of Part II to the Questionnaire that she was required to fill in and bring over on the day of her appointment. That page, Carol had clearly stated, was to be submitted to Mr. Hill personally on the day of her appointment. Amy quickly apologized and took out the page from the plastic folder that she carried with her.

“I am very sorry Mr. Hill, but I think there has been a slip on my part. Carol had asked me to fill this portion and bring it along today. I am supposed to hand this over to you,” Amy said apologetically.

The paper that she submitted contained six questions that required Amy to answer specifically in yes/no mode. It had been difficult for her but she had, after careful deliberation at home, come up with answers that she felt was nearer to the truth. These were the questions put up & the answers provided by Amy.

**

Q - Is there something you are hiding within yourself?
A – Yes

Amy was relieved that she was required to give her answer in one word. Why would she want what was hidden to surface?

Q – Is your career your only aim in life, the only point of interest?
A - Yes

To Amy, this was partially true but she knew she was hiding something again.

Q – Have you ever wished you married someone else?
A – No

Amy lied. Jason was a good husband but an incomplete lover.

Q - Are you confident in your sexual life?
A - Yes

Amy provided a truthful answer. At least they didn’t ask if she was satisfied in which case she would have been foxed for an answer.

Q – Is there someone in your job who you would wish was not there?
A - Yes

Amy would certainly become the next CEO; was it ill of her to want the post to be vacated in the least possible time?

Q – Been unable to control irritations in your life
A – Yes

Absolutely true. Her soft and caring nature had radically changed since the last few years and that was one of the reasons for Amy seeking professional help.

**

As Mr. Hill went over the answers, Amy looked intently at his face. Did he get any inkling of her mind through those short ‘yes or no’ answers? She wondered. She had come for professional help but by nature she was so guarded that it would be one tricky job for the reputed consultant to know what lay hidden in her mind and what remedy was necessary to release the tension and stress in her life. Her instinct had already built up a wall of secured privacy to thwart Mr. Hill. Amy couldn’t help it – this was her habit.
 
If anything Edward could admire the way Amy composed herself. Sex was clearly one of the bigger issues in Amy's life and usually when that is the case it affects a person in a few major ways. One way is where the person gives up on their physical appearance, choosing to dress down and avoid the subject altogether. Another option for people is doing the opposite, making themselves seem more appealing and seeking out sexual interaction even if it isn't with their spouse. Amy it seems knew that she had sex appeal and how important appearances are, and while she dressed up in a manner that was enticing, it wasn't overt. More than that Edward figured that it was more related to work than anything else. She obviously wasn't the kind of person who had a weak moral compass, at the same time she tried to use every advantage that was available to her, which included being aesthetically pleasing. Given the way she looked it would have been very easy for her to find sexual relief, be it with a co worker or even some anonymous stranger at a bar after work. Amy wasn't quite that type, he'd guessed that much from the way she carried herself.

The second question sheet had taken Edward by surprise. Carol was someone who was very aware of what Edward got up to, and as a result she found her own ways to be helpful to him. While Carol was far from a psychologist, she definitely understood how to be subtle and Edward couldn't help but smirk slightly as he said “Ah.. Yes.. The follow up questionnaire” as he took the piece of paper from her hand, adding “I'm sure this will only take me a minute” As he turned his attention to the sheet.

Edward was a quick study when it came to most things, and even though there were only six questions on the sheet there was actually a lot of information there. With what he read Edward could definitely move a lot quicker than originally planned. It wasn't just so much about the questions themselves but the way in which Amy had answered. Right away he could tell she wasn't a person who liked to outright deceive people, that she was as honest and to the point as possible. At the same time there were questions that were rather personal such as the one about her confidence in her sexual life. It suggested that there was definitely a fire within this woman, and unlike the other females that he had under his 'care', with Amy he might even be able to work something out where he doesn't have to continue interacting with her sexually only while she was under hypnosis... It was an interesting prospect for sure.

Another thing he could tell was that Amy was an ambitious young woman. The career path she had chosen had seen to it that she'd made a decent number of sacrifices in life. For example the fact that she had chosen to focus on her career as opposed to being sidetracked with motherhood. Her work situation seemed interesting as well though that was something he would no doubt tackle later on. Though his mind was sparking ideas left and right, in reality he had only been glancing at the questionnaire for a total of two minutes before he scrunched up the piece of paper and threw it into the nearby trashcan that was usually used when his patients made use of the tissues.

He turned to her with a reassuring smile as he spoke. “Again I'd like to remind you that everything that is said in this office is in confidence, even the notes I write down are minimal as I make use of my photographic memory for the most part. Now.. in the interest of time lets talk about a few specifics from your second question sheet shall we? Again I'd like to point out that the more honest you are the easier I can help you. My job isn't to judge you, but more to figure out how to help you get to a place that you want to go” Edward said with a smile.

He cleared his throat as he spoke again “You'd revealed that you're hiding something within yourself.. What specifically did you mean by this? As far as work is concerned it seems as if you're not quite where you want to be, but that you're still progressing quite well. In your initial interview with Carol you'd stated that one of the major seasons you're here is to try and help your marriage. A marriage is a complicated thing, and usually there are no easy answers, no short cuts that one can sprint to. In my many ears of experience I've found that the best place to start is one of intimacy. Now you listed in the questionnaire that you are confident in your sex life.. Which leads me to ask, in terms of your intimacy in the bedroom with your husband, what aren't you happy with? Whether it be something that you feel you are falling short of, or if you believe there is something your husband could contribute that would help make things better.” Edward paused as he opened up his note pad again, pressing the tip of the pen against the paper in anticipation for Amy's response. It wasn't exactly the 'safest' spot to start, however she did seem to be a no nonsense woman, and while it might not be easy for her to open up and talk about things of an intimate nature right off the bat, her response would still give him information. At the very least Amy would appreciate the fact that Edward also doesn't beat around the bush and likes to tackle things head on.
 
Amy was the most attentive listener to what Mr. Hill was saying and she looked every bit as someone who held an important executive post given the manner in which she sat with rapt attention. Her chin rested on the palm of her bent arm which she had placed on the sofa’s armrest. She was always choosy and selective about her dress and ensured these carried the dignity of the very senior post she held without appearing to be dull and drab. She knew she would proceed straight to her office once this bit with the therapist was completed and her dress had to complement her individuality as a graceful woman with that of an office executive.

Amy observed that Mr. Hill had quickly gone through the written questionnaire and answers that she had handed over a moment ago. She also observed that once he had read it, he had crumpled the paper and thrown it into the trashcan that lay a few feet away.

At first, Amy felt slightly disheartened that her personal information sheet could muster no more importance than a cursory glance and disposed as if it was an insignificant item in the process of her therapy. Subsequently, however, she felt that she was probably misunderstanding this man who sat on the adjacent sofa. His behavior was in consonance with what he kept saying about maintaining privacy in whatever information a patient provided. He kept information in his memory and, therefore, there was no need of keeping an easily available sheet in his office for anyone to take hold of. Moments later, she smiled inwardly noting that although he had scrunched up the piece of paper, Mr. Hill had referred to this particular sheet in continuing the discussions.

“Now ….in the interest of time let’s talk about a few specifics from your second question sheet shall we” he had said. So Mr. Hill had really found that sheet to be informative after all, thought Amy. And he seemed to be spot on when he had said that he used photographic memory for the most part. Yet, she hated letting herself fully loose or completely unguarded. Her privacy was a sort of armor that she preferred to wear even when it was necessary for her to be free and frank to her therapist. She decided that she would divulge to the extent necessary leaving the rest to Mr. Hill himself to surmise. If he was good enough as a therapist it would be possible for him to find out what really plagued Amy’s mind.

Keenly, Amy heard exactly what Mr. Hill wanted to know about her secrets and about the difficulties in her marriage. She cleared her throat before she began to answer.

“Mr. Hill, I believe every person has some secret hidden away and I am no exception. The point is I really don’t know which secret would be relevant in the context of my own anxieties and which would aid your therapy,” Amy said.

She watched Mr. Hill and wanted to know how much her answer was acceptable to the therapist. Mr. Hill, however, remained silent and it seemed to Amy that he wanted her to carry on with what she was saying.

“My marriage, as Clara might have told you, has had some problems although I cannot truly blame Jason, my husband, for that. He has been most caring and has, in more ways than one, been a good husband. Yet there ….. mmm … sort of…” Amy let her words trail away. May be Mr. Hill would find the right questions to lead her to an answer.

“Go on,” was all that Mr. Hill said.

Amy started speaking again, “I haven’t any grumbles on the office front really. I enjoy my work and I think I have had a fair share of success. But that success comes at a price – it has meant extended hours of complete enagagement in our organization and the need to change my approach to people I have worked with – from a close colleague to someone far high in the organization’s heirarchy over the years.

“You asked about confidence in sex life and I think I ticked a ‘yes’ on the questionnaire. Correct me if I am wrong but I think that the intent of the question was to gather if I was frigid. No, I am not frigid - I can tell you that Mr. Hill.” Amy was quite emphatic in her answer and was surprised at the manner in which she had responded. The fact that she did not have any children as yet, she felt, left people wondering if there was something that remained incomplete in her marriage and sexual life. Her aggressive response might have been an outcome of that feeling of a deficient marriage or her own deficiency or even of a particular incident in the past. For someone who had achieved unique success in whatever she attempted in life, any failure was a reason to feel despondent. Nonetheless, the manner of her response only embarrassed her and she wished she hadn’t mentioned anything about being either frigid or sexual. She knew perfectly what she was deep inside.

“Frankly Mr. Hill, I sometimes wonder what could be the reason for my anxiety and stress. Is my career responsible or is it my marriage? Or is it a sense of guilt …… something in the past or some failure in the present? You may not believe it but sometimes I feel scared…. Scared of even one defeat in a world of success, I.. I … I really…. ,” Amy couldn’t continue. She looked at Mr. Hill almost imploringly and her eyes betrayed surrender to the therapist.
 
Edward sat there expressionless as he listened to Mrs. Adam's concerns. Edward had asked a few questions, and while the answer itself was important, so was the way a question was answered. She'd chosen to answer his question about hidden secrets, however she'd done so without revealing anything inappropriate. Of course it was their first real session so that was to be expected. The way she chose to answer the question about her sex life was a little more interesting. It seemed that Mrs. Adams was used to confronting any situation as professionally as she could. It was almost as if the question was asked by a co worker or a friend, she'd given a response without really giving a real answer. Again for Edward it was very expected. One of the things that excited him the most about women like Amy was the fact that outwardly they were so reserved and closed off. She was the type of woman that most likely kept even her own fantasies buried deep within her mind where even she very rarely visited. That alone made his conquests that much more meaningful. With Amy not only was she the most attractive female he'd had in some time, but she actually led a very successful professional life. The more invested she was in her profession the higher the stakes would be, the more she'd be inclined to keep things a secret.

While the line of questions hadn't revealed much, they'd paved the way for Amy saying “Frankly Mr. Hill, I sometimes wonder what could be the reason for my anxiety and stress. Is my career responsible or is it my marriage? Or is it a sense of guilt …… something in the past or some failure in the present? You may not believe it but sometimes I feel scared…. Scared of even one defeat in a world of success, I.. I … I really….” It was the most unsettled he'd seen her, and the way she looked, the way she sounded, it was clear that she was compromising herself in a way that she very rarely did in front of someone else, if ever. Edward didn't say anything right away, and while he was enjoying every moment of Amy's torment, outwardly he remained indifferent. He could see just how much anguish each passing moment was for her that didn't bring SOME kind of resolution or answer.

In his mind Edward had toyed with the idea of waiting for a few sessions before putting Amy under hypnosis, after all the word itself implied more negative connotations than positive ones these days. That and there was a big misconception of what hypnosis was, something most people didn't understand as they'd never actually studied the subject. Ignorance was also the saving point for Edward, as it was because of their ignorance of what hypnosis really was that allowed so many patients nation wide to agree to go under and actually BE hypnotized. Amy might not have studied hypnosis but that didn't change the fact that she was a no nonsense woman was also very well education. He would have to approach the subject calculatingly and keep her in a place where she felt comfortable. She was showing some of her vulnerability, which showed that on some level she not only felt safe but already trusted him to an extent.

Finally Edward let out a soft smile, he spoke in a soft and calm manner. “You've already told me a lot, and frankly I think you know I can help, otherwise you wouldn't have opened up as much as you have already.” He cleared his throat as he jotted something down in his note pad before turning his attention back to Amy as he continued “The issues here might not be what you think they are.. You see that is one of the reasons that people go into therapy. They only see things a certain way, they're burdened with their own history and it can be hard to look past that. Someone such as myself is trained to look at the situation from an outside point of view.... For example... The guilt you feel, or the fact that you think your career might be to blame for your marriage... I don't believe that is necessarily true. After all if your marriage wasn't a priority for you, if you didn't love your husband you wouldn't be here.” Edward paused for a moment to let his words sink in.

Again Edward took the time to jot a few things down on his notepad as if to look like he was compiling important information. He looked up at her once again as he continued “I want to try something with you Amy.. I can tell that what bothers you the most is not the problems you're having with your marriage, but more the stress you feel from all aspects of your life. Your husband, your work, your personal life... Therapy is something that takes time, life's problems can't be solved neatly within an hour... I'd like to start addressing these issues, but first I think what you need is some piece of mind. There is a relaxation technique that is similar to hypnosis” Said Edward. It was the first time he had used the word 'hypnosis' in the discussion and as such he paused to let out a soft chuckle.

Edward continued in a serious manner “Now.. I know what you're thinking, and the word hypnosis carries a big stigma around it. But honestly its quite harmless. The practical application is to help a subject reach their goals.. In your case I'm simply going to help you with stress and bring more calmness into your life and mind. Of course it isn't guaranteed to work, like most things in life. I'm going to use a technique to get your body to a relaxed state, after which I'm going to make that a reference point in your mind so when you're feeling stressed or overwhelmed your mind will return to that tranquil place, which will help you stay calm and in control. Even though I'd have made the suggestion you'll still be in full control of everything. What I'll need you to do is go home and go on with your day to day life like normal, except what I'll need is for you to start taking small notes. Each time you feel stressed like you have in the past, for example from work, or when you're at home.. I want you to remember how you felt, how you reacted, if the suggestion helped, and I want you to write all that down. In your next session we will go over your notes and we'll see if the suggestion worked or not... Once you have these moments of stress under control I believe we can start work on the real problems, such as the issues of work, the issues you have with your husband” Edward concluded as he closed his notebook and tucked it back into the inner pocket of his jacket along with the pen.

He had given her a lot to take in, however she was after all a very professional woman, so for someone like her it wouldn't be hard to process a great deal of information at once. That and Edward had been very particular in how he had approached Amy with the idea of hypnosis. It was also important to move things along as quickly as possible, which was why Edward only gave her a few moments to think things over before he stood up and walked over to where she was sitting. Edward sat on the other end of the sofa, leaving a gap in the middle between the two of them. “So.. Shall we begin the process?” Edward said calmly. Once she was under she would be in his control, however the one rule of hypnosis was that in order for it to work the subject needed to willingly agree to the process. Edward sat there, looking calm and composed, while inwardly his heart was racing in anticipation of Amy's answer. He welcomed a quick 'yes' so the could begin!
 
So that’s what it was leading to, thought Amy as Mr. Hill walked over and sat down on the other end of the sofa. Hypnosis! As someone having a strong personality and being assertive by nature, she felt reluctant to weaken and almost surrender her senses to anyone and yet that was just what was likely to happen.

There were two things Amy could do. One, deny Mr. Hill the option of going through with hypnosis, in which event she was certain that her therapy would fall through. Or two, she agrees to hypnosis and goes on with the process of her therapy. After all, she had come here with a purpose and it would be ridiculous to call it off even before it begun. Besides, if she walked away now it could only be taken as if she had too many secrets that she didn’t want to come out in the open. In the end she looked at Mr. Hill and nodded her head.

“Well, if you are convinced that only hypnosis would help in really searching the root of my worries and anxieties, I’ll have to accept it Mr. Hill. I have never been influenced by anyone in the past, at least knowingly I think. So you will understand that there’s natural reluctance in going through with any behavior that will involve surrendering my mind, so to say,” Amy said, not hiding her resistance even in concurrence. Amy kept looking at Mr. Hill for a while, trying to fathom what the therapist was concluding from her utterances.

Amy waited, observing a cool chuckle on Mr. Hill’s face. As if he wanted her to continue with what she was saying. After all, a good doctor or a therapist would always encourage patients to come out fully with whatever they wanted to.

“Frankly, I am proud of possessing a mind that’s rather strong Mr. Hill and I would hate anyone fiddling with it unless absolutely necessary, and that too to the right person only. To me, you seem to be that person and there’s something reassuring in you that makes me agree. So yes, I’ll go ahead with whatever you judge to be the best for me,” Amy said with an air of conviction.

At the back of her mind there was something else that was reassuring. During hypnosis, at the most, only her mind would be under scrutiny and not her physical being that usually formed a part of medical examination by a doctor. She shook inwardly at the mere thought of physical examination that would involve touches of a male hand. Somewhere in the past … an incident … an affair …! A time when she was younger and innocent, soft and weak, when she could easily be molded in a way that others wanted. She recoiled at the thought, unable to continue that journey into the past. She could only imagine herself as she was now … bold and irresolute in whatever she did. What Amy didn’t realize was that her behavior was actually a mask that protected her from a fear – a constant unexplained fear in different spheres of her life.

Before Mr. Hill could proceed further, Amy stood up and excused herself to go to the washroom. She was already feeling uneasy, having decided on going ahead with the hypnosis that Mr. Hill had suggested as her therapy. Inside the washroom Amy looked at herself in the mirror. Was she a bit pale already? Oh come on, she said to herself … this is not something that one should be so scared of unless …unless … there was something she didn’t want the session to disclose.

It was at this stage that her eyes fell on the gowns neatly stacked on the shelves, ones that were usually meant for patients undergoing some or other form of medical tests or even physical examination. This was the last thing she expected to find here. Surely, for undergoing hypnosis, this was not a necessity. Amy hated wearing these gowns and just hoped that it was not meant for her. She would flatly refuse Mr. Hill if she was asked to change and get into one. She was quite content remaining in the dress that she was wearing and the exquisitely laced lavender colored lingerie set from Victoria’s that hugged her shapely body underneath.

Another thought occupied her mind and that was the need for maintaining proper notes of situations that made her uneasy and built up her tension. She needed to get further clarifications from Mr. Hill on this.

Amy came out from the washroom and slowly walked back to where she was sitting, observing Mr. Hill sitting at the other end of the large sofa. She was not sure if the hypnosis would commence at this place although she was certain that she would have to lie down to literally ‘go to sleep’ during that process. And there was no other fitting place for that purpose than where both she and Mr. Hill were sitting just a while ago.
 
Edward remained seated in anticipation, everything hinged in the next few moments, hoping for that magical word. That magical 'yes'. Of course even if she said no Edward was confident that he could sway her in his favor, however things would be so much simpler, so much easier, so much quicker if she just gave him what he wanted. While Edward had no problem taking his time with his subjects, he had no shame in admitting that there was something about Amy that rubbed him in a way that no other girl had in the past, none of his therapy conquests... Not even his wife.. She might have been a troubled woman, but she was still married, and loved her husband enough to try and work on her issues.. None of that mattered to Edward.. To him she was someone he wanted, and even though she wasn't his, he was going to take her and make her his..

Finally.. After what seemed like an eternity it was Amy that broke the silence. “Well, if you are convinced that only hypnosis would help in really searching the root of my worries and anxieties, I’ll have to accept it Mr. Hill. I have never been influenced by anyone in the past, at least knowingly I think. So you will understand that there’s natural reluctance in going through with any behavior that will involve surrendering my mind, so to say,” Amy said, not hiding her resistance even in concurrence. His heart skipped a beat as she essentially gave him the 'yes' he was after. The excitement in his veins was enough to cause him to leap out of his seat and do a backflip or two.... Of course he didn't. He remained perfectly composed, perfectly thoughtful as he waited for her to continue. Even though there was reluctance in her voice, it seemed that he had done his job in convincing her that he could help her.

“Frankly, I am proud of possessing a mind that’s rather strong Mr. Hill and I would hate anyone fiddling with it unless absolutely necessary, and that too to the right person only. To me, you seem to be that person and there’s something reassuring in you that makes me agree. So yes, I’ll go ahead with whatever you judge to be the best for me,” Amy said with an air of conviction. Edward couldn't help but give her a curt smile. The fact that she was so strong willed, so firm in her convictions made her that much greater as a conquest. Edward had just started to extend his hand as if he were about to put words to the thought he'd just had, however he withdrew his hand back onto his lap as Amy stood up and made her way to the washroom that was attached to his office. After all therapy was more than just sitting on a sofa writing notes and sprouting advice and suggestions.

Clearly Amy needed some time, more than that what she'd agreed to was a huge undertaking, and for someone like her, Edward couldn't fault her for needing a breather before committing to the act itself. He gave her a few moments, and when she walked back out and sat back down she looked as professional as ever. He looked at his watch briefly... The appointment was only for an hour and they'd already spent half of it with the subject at hand.. Which only left another half hour in which for Edward to get her hypnotized and ready. Whatever plans Amy might have had she'd be late, as what Edward had planned would take considerably more than a half hour.

Edward leaned forward and pushed aside the coffee table that was sitting between their two sofas. Right after he stood up and pulled his seat closer to Amy's sofa to where there was only a gap of a few feet. “Believe me.. This is all very standard” He said softly trying to reassure her. “You're a busy woman, so.. Lets get to it shall we?” Continued Edward as he reached into his jacket and pulled out his pen. He held the pen a few inches in front of her face. “Our first exercise is to get you in the right mindset, to get your body relaxed.. That in itself is probably the most important step in the process” Edward lied. Slowly Edward started moving his hand back and forth, the pen moving with his fingers “Now.. For now all I need you to do is focus on the tip of this pen. Try to block out everything else in view..” Edward paused even though he continued to move the pen. He waited until Amy's eyes were following the pen. Again he could see in her expression that she didn't expect any of it to work.

Even though she clearly wasn't optimistic about the process, she was complying to his requests, which was the important part. “Good.. The pace of the pen, I want you to try and regulate your breath to the same rhythm. When the pen move's left, you breathe in. When the pen moves right, you exhale.” Again Edward waited until Amy caught up to his request. It took her a few moments however she finally managed to get the hang of it. Edward had told Amy that what they were doing was an exercise to get her ready for hypnosis... The truth however was that what they were doing in that moment was the beginning of the hypnosis process. It was a technique that Edward had used many times on patients that were hesitant to the idea of hypnosis. “Good.. That is prefect Amy.. Your breathing is in rhythm to the pen now. You're hearing my voice, and as you continue to listen to it, you're realizing that all other noise is slowly fading away. You're hearing my voice, and its the only thing you're hearing. You can see the pen, feel your breath, and hear my voice. You see the pen feel my breath, and hear my voice. Edward repeated those words six more times. By that stage Amy's focus was entirely on the pen, and while it might have felt like just a few moments, the truth was that ten whole minutes had passed since Edward had pulled out his pen and held it in front of her. “Now..... Amy... I want you to close your eyes... You're going to close your eyes, but my voice will still be sharp in your mind. Even though your eyes are closed... I want you to picture the pen... Picture it moving back and forth, and continue to keep that pen moving in your mind at the same pace as your breathing..” Again Edward waited until Amy complied, and even through her closed eyelids he could see her pupils moving left and right as if she were still following the pen.

Edward tucked the pen back into his jacket as he sat there for a few moments... “Amy.. Can you still hear my voice?” Edward asked, to which there was a flat “Yes” spoken from Amy. “Good... Continue to follow the pen.. Just like the motions of the pen helped your body relax, you're now going to feel my voice doing the same thing.. You're going to feel a tiredness slowly begin to wash over you as I begin to count down from twenty.. By the time the countdown reaches zero you're going to feel yourself drift off.. You'll be asleep however you'll remain seated... If you understand, give me a nod.” A moment later Amy gave a soft nod. “Good.. Now... Here comes the countdown Amy.. Twenty... Nineteen, Eighteen...........” Slowly Edward continued to count down “Five... Four... Three.. Two... One... Zero”..... And then there was complete silence... It was done... Amy was finally under..

Edward exhaled a sigh of relief as he took off his jacket and rested it on the arm rest of his sofa. For the next twenty minutes Edward applied various triggers in Amy's mind. She was susceptible to his suggestion, it was now his job to get her to a state where she believed that she WANTED to do whatever Edward would suggest. More than that Edward had programmed a specific phrase into her mind. Whenever Edward spoke that phrase Amy would immediately revert back to a hypnotic state... So while it had taken him over a half hour getting her into a hypnotized state the first time, in the future all he'd have to do was utter that one phrase and Amy would be under.

By the time Edward was done programming the triggers into Amy's mind the hour had passed, however Edward was far from done. He stood up and walked over to his desk. He pressed the buzzer on the intercom and told Carol to cancel his next appointment, a request that Carol all too graciously complied with, as she knew exactly what her boss was up to. “You got it Ed.. I'll reschedule Rachel for tomorrow morning?” She responded. Edward gave her a quick “Perfect, thanks Carol” as he returned back to his seat opposite Amy. Now that there would be no more interruptions it was time to have some fun, after all in Edward's mind he had certainly earned it. “Amy... Stand up and take off your dress and set it on the sofa, do it now” Edward said calmly. Just as surely as he'd said it, Amy stood up and casually slipped out of her dress, revealing the lavender lingerie set she had on underneath. It was a Victoria's Secret set. Ironically enough Amy's friend Helen had a pair just like it. There was no hesitation at all as Amy set the dress aside and simply stood there. It was the kind of action that Amy would have only done under hypnosis as in her own state of mind she was far too. She was simply breathtaking as she stood there, she really was the kind of woman that no doubt caused every man around her to fantasize about her, fantasize about ravishing her. Her husband's friends, family friends, co workers, even her bosses no doubt had their own fantasies and desires about her. They were all men that would benefit from Amy, though not before Edward had at least gotten a taste.

Every other woman that Edward was assaulting wasn't aware of what was happening. All of their sexual interaction was done while they were in a hypnotic state... Amy would be the one exception... Amy was one woman that he would ACTIVELY blackmail... He would look into her eyes, her conscious eyes as she took his cock... That however would take some time and planning, the first step of which was about to begin. Edward stood up and pushed his seat back to its original spot. He proceeded to take out his iphone and snapped a quick photo of Amy standing there in her lingerie, with a blank expression and her eyes closed. “Amy.. You're now going to open your eyes and look into my phone. I want you to give me a seductive smile for the photo. Do it now” Said Edward calmly. They were actions that Amy wouldn't be aware of when he'd wake her up, however in that moment she did exactly what was asked of her. She opened her eyes, and as she looked at his phone she gave him a soft, seductive smile. Anyone who saw the photo would see a woman willingly standing in her lingerie with a smile. Edward snapped a few photos before he asked Amy to sit on the edge of the sofa with her legs spread.

Edward snapped another photo as Amy held the same smile. Edward proceeded to snap a few more photos. “Amy, pull your panties to the side so I can get an unobstructed shot of your pussy. Do it now” Again Amy didn't hesitate in the least as she complied. The photo itself was enough for her to lose her job if anyone had seen it, and Edward was far from done. He'd pictured what her bare pussy looked like from the moment he had laid eyes on her, and having finally laid his eyes on her, he wasn't disappointed. Edward proceeded to walk over to her where he was standing directly in front of her. If she was in a conscious state she would have notice the bulge that was protruding from his pants. He casually undid his suit pants, it only took him a few moments before his fat, erect cock hovered in front of Amy's face. It was another one of those moments that Amy would have never tolerated in her own state of mind. Edward once again held up his phone, this time instead of taking a photo he started to record a clip. “Look at my phone Amy” Edward said flatly as he took the shaft of his cock with his free hand and rubbed the tip against her lips. Anyone witnessing the clip would believe that the footage was taken with Amy's consent since she was looking directly at the camera. “Amy Adams open your mouth for my cock. Keep looking at my phone as you lick the head of my cock. Take both your hands and hold my cock as you lick.”

Again Edward watched as Amy complied. Her soft hands slowly wrapped around his cock as her tongue vigorously worked the head of his cock, the entire time looking up at his phone. The woman's tongue felt amazing and while Edward imagined that oral was something that she rarely shared with her husband, she clearly had a talent for it. “Good girl Amy.. Now put the head in your mouth and start sucking.” Said Edward as he took his free hand and pressed it against the back of her head, helping the mushroom tipped head of his cock into her mouth. Edward's own arousal was far greater than he'd anticipated. While usually he had no problem keeping control, there was something about having someone like Amy working her mouth for his cock. He let her go on for a good two minutes before he abruptly slapped her hands off of his cock. He gripped the shaft of his cock and pulled it out of her mouth. For a brief moment there was a blank expression in Amy's eyes as if she didn't know what to do, as if she needed another command. In a rushed tone Edward quickly said “Amy.. Your mouth.. Open your fucking mouth and hold out your tongue!” As soon as she did Edward had the head of his cock resting on the base of her tongue as he vigorously started to jerk himself off.

It didn't take long before a thick string of cum shot directly onto Amy's tongue, as she held the pose more jets of cum ejaculated from his cock. The next few jets coated her tongue completely, and as he jerked his cock back slightly another strand of cum streaked across her face itself, splashing onto the roots of her hair, her nose, as well as one of her cheeks. “Goddamn.. That is a sexy fucking sight Amy” Edward said as he tried to catch his breath, all while Amy continued to hold the pose. He stood over her for a moment with his semi erect cock hovering over her face “Amy.. Swallow” Edward said as he continued to catch his breath. Just like that Amy's mouth closed, a moment later she swallowed.

Edward had sated the first round of his lust however he wasn't letting Amy walk out of his office without actually having fucked her. Edward stopped the clip as he sat his phone down for a minute. During the next few moments Edward helped reposition Amy to where she was laying on her back on the sofa. He moved between her legs and as she looked up at him with a face that was still smeared in cum Edward. He was almost back to his full potency as the head of his cock rubbed up against the entrance of her pussy.. “Goddamn Amy... I can't believe how fucking tight you are!” Edward said in a stained voice as he started to push.. Amy wasn't the kind of woman who slept around, that much was clear, after all Amy had said as much.. Given how tight Amy was it only left Edward with two conclusion, one was that Amy and her husband didn't have sex often, and two, her husband's cock wasn't nearly as big as his. Ever so carefully Edward started to push into her, deeper and deeper, and the more he pushed the tighter she felt. He was two thirds into her, her panties still pulled to the side as the office door barged open and Carol walked in. Her head was buried in the schedule as she said “Ed I just need you to verif-” she stopped dead in her tracks as she looked up and saw what was happening.

There was a moment of silence from her before she said “Jesus Ed... Really? Don't you usually wait a few sessions before you stick your dick inside em?” Carol said with scoff as she started walking towards the sofa. Given the way she'd spoken it was clear that it wasn't the first time Carol had walked in on something like that. Edward didn't even bother looking up as he kept his attention on Amy “Yeah.. I.. Just couldn't wait... Goddamn.. Shes so tight she might as well be a virgin!” Edward groaned as he strained to get more of his cock inside her. Carol had walked right up to the sofa and was standing to the side as she looked down at the lingerie clad Amy. She couldn't help but roll her eyes “What is it with you men and facials...” She said, referring to the streaks of cum that were visible on Amy's face. “You kidding? I'd send her home like this if I could!” Edward chuckled as he jerked his hips, forcing another inch of his cock inside her. “What do you need? Aren't you supposed to knock?” Edward said to Carol, essentially carrying on a rather casual conversation with her all while his cock was buried within one of his hypnotized patients. “I wanted to ask you something about Rachel's next appointment... But it can wait.” said Carol as she turned and began to walk away. “Fuck.. Actually.. Hold on.. Let me wrap this up... Might need your help getting her cleaned up” Edward said as he reached down and unclasped Amy's bra. That particular set had the clip in the front of the bra instead of the back. Each of his hands clamped down on her now bare breasts as he started to thrust harder and faster, all while Carol stood there with her clipboard in hand. “The things I do for this job.. Ya know Ed... You really do put the-rapist in therapist” she said with a devious grin.

Edward didn't respond to Carol as he continued to thrust harder and faster into Amy as she simply stared up at him blankly, his hands possessively groping her breasts, his fingers crudely teasing and pinching her nipples as he huffed “Fuck.. I'm gonna cum.. Fuck.. Me.. Amy... Goddamn.. You.... Sexy.. Little.. Bitch!” moaned out Edward as he came for the second time thanks to Amy's body. He continued to thrust into her as jets of cum continued to expel into her bare cunt. Edward's second load being almost as big and thick as his first. Finally Edward just collapsed on top of her, laying I place as he slowly recovered from his second orgasm.

Shamelessly he pulled himself upright again as he withdrew his cock. “Carol could you hand me that box of tissues?” Said Edward as he pointed to the small coffee table that he'd moved out the way earlier. Carol did as she was told. Edward wiped himself off the best he could before he stood up off the sofa, tucking his cock back in place. He retrieved his jacket and put it back in place, and as he picked up his phone he couldn't help but take one more image of Amy sprawled out on his sofa, her panties still pulled to the side, a thick wad of cum oozing out of her pussy as she stared back at him.

Meanwhile Carol had disappeared into the restroom, reappearing with a warm wet washrag in her hand as she got to work on cleaning up Amy. First her face, which wasn't too bad given the fact that Amy had swallowed most of the load. Next was her pussy which took a little more time. Carol did the best she could, drying her off with a few tissues as she pulled her panties back in place and proceeded to clip her bra back up. “I suppose that's good enough” Carol said to Edward who was now seated back in place. “Thanks Carol, you're a doll” Edward said with a very satisfied grin. “Yeah yeah..” Carol said casually as she finally left the office. Once it was just the two of them Edward instructed Amy to get back into her dress and sit back down. It only took Amy a moment to do what had instructed.

With what Edward had in mind he would need more than just pictures to blackmail Amy.. She was an intelligent woman and if he planned on using her without the influence of hypnosis he would need to formulate his attack in a way that came from various directions. Now that the fun part was over it was time to get back to work. “I'm going to give you a few tasks Amy... The first of which being... Whenever you feel stressed, be it from work or your personal life, you will remember what it felt like when you were following the pen... The calm you felt... Every time instead of feeling anxious you will instead feel calm. To you this will be the first sign that therapy is helping.. Even though it won't address the problems themselves, it is what you'll see as a first step in you regaining your life and taking control... Now.. Throughout the week you will also conclude that your sex life is a very important part in you reconnecting with your husband. As such you will write a small letter to me where you will honestly elaborate on all the issues with the sex life you share with your husband, all the shortcomings you feel he might have, again you will do this as if it were your own idea. Now... Onto your second task... You're going to feel the need to excel even further in your workplace, as a result you're going to start dressing considerably more provocatively at work. While you won't cross any moral lines, you're going to dress in a way that most women wouldn't while at work, and especially you're going to try and get the attention of your boss. This is something you're going to do throughout the week... Lastly... You're going to try and be as intimate as you can with your husband, and as often as possible. You're going to become very open to any ideas he might suggest.... However... The more you interact with him sexually... The more dissatisfied you're going to feel, as a matter of fact you're going to feel more arousal due to the way you dress at work as opposed to any sexual interaction you're going to have with your husband..” Concluded Edward.

Finally he sat there for a few moments, knowing that Amy wouldn't remember any of what had actually happened in the office. She'd have no memory of Edward taking photos and videos of her. No memory of why there is a funny taste in her mouth. No memory of essentially being raped while under hypnosis... The only things her mind would still remember would be the commands he had just given her, even though they'd be in her subconscious. “Now.. Amy.. You're going to leave and return to your vehicle... Once inside you will count down from Ten... Once you get to zero you will snap out of your hypnotic state.. You'll remember the beginning of our session, you'll remember agreeing to the hypnosis.. Your mind is also going to create the story of how our session ended. It ran late, and you'll remember that I told you to see how the week goes. All in all you'll feel refreshed when you awaken in your vehicle.. Now.. Go Amy..” Edward said calmly. A moment later Amy did just that as she got up, and walked out of his office.
 
Amy felt far more relaxed with the short breather that she had managed for herself. Sitting on the sofa she curiously watched Mr. Hill going about with an air of professional seriousness. Removing the coffee table and placing his sofa nearer to Amy, he had quickly positioned himself to commence his therapy. To Amy, he gave the impression of being someone who seemed to have no other intention than his patient’s wellbeing, relief and cure. This ‘no non-sense’ approach without showing any hurry or impatience but as a caring professional didn’t escape Amy’s notice.

“Believe me…..this is all very standard,” Amy heard him say softly. She felt reassured at the voice coming across soothingly as she tried to settle down comfortably on the cushions of the cozy sofa. She was almost looking forward to the therapy now.

“You’re a busy woman, so….. let’s get to it, shall we?” were words that elevated Mr. Hill’s rating in Amy’s mind as one who wouldn’t undermine the patient’s importance despite being, quite obviously, very bust himself.

Soon, Mr. Hill had taken out a pen and was holding it in front of Amy’ face and asking her to focus on the tip by blocking out everything else in view. Amy was quite amused, a smile that was about to reveal itself on her face. If it were not for the good Mr. Hill and had she not come to the place for treatment, she would have told him that this would get him nowhere. It would take more than a pen to take control of her mind, she felt like saying. She went playing this game of looking this way and that and trying to match the movements with her breathing. Funny, she thought, how this little game in itself was helping her to relax. She thought of telling Mr. Hill that rather than hypnosis, this little game that she was indulging in was good enough. Ah well, might as well let him go on with whatever he was doing rather than being snobbish and telling him that this was not going to work … on her at least!

For whatever it was worth, she went on watching the moving pen, feeling somewhat ridiculous but closed her eyes nonetheless when Mr. Hill’s words drifted across, “Now..... Amy... I want you to close your eyes... You’re going to close your eyes, but my voice will still be sharp in your mind. Even though your eyes are closed... I want you to picture the pen... Picture it moving back and forth, and continue to keep that pen moving in your mind at the same pace as your breathing..”

In a while she could hear Mr. Hill counting numbers but she couldn’t make out where that number started. Her thoughts had by now wandered away elsewhere, somewhere far away, to a distant and unpleasant past…… Amy had lost herself in another world, another time.

Amy had a couple of books in hand as she dashed into the classroom. She was terribly late today for reasons that were beyond her control. Mr. Jenkins, who had a most imposing figure, peered at her above the rim of his spectacles.

“You’re late Amy! I hate students coming late for class and distracting all the others who take all the trouble to be punctual.”

“I am sorry Sir, I…,” Amy apologized and was about to offer an explanation, but Mr. Jenkins didn’t give her that opportunity.

“I am sure you are … and so am I … but I’m afraid that simply being sorry won’t do. I’ll attend to you later. Meet me after school,” he said in a grim and cold voice that was enough to send shivers down her spine. The class feared Mr. Jenkins and although he just took two classes in a week, they dreaded coming to school on those two days.

At eighteen, Amy was lively, beautiful and frankly looked far too sexy to be safe. It’s not that she wanted to look like that, but as she grew up nature had her way. She was shy, reserved and studious and easily overcome with fear. She sat through the class, not a word of whatever being taught registering in her mind as she kept wondering what would unfold later on. By next year she would pass out and therefore beyond the reach of Mr. Jenkins.

When classes were over for the day, Amy timidly walked over and stood outside the teachers’ room, too scared to even ask for Mr. Jenkins. One by one the teachers filed out, some of them curious as to why she was waiting outside and even beckoning Mr. Jenkins, but he abided his time.

At the present time, Amy couldn’t recollect the incidents that followed immediately or whatever led her to be sitting in front of Mr. Jenkins in an unknown house somewhere.

As she stood in front of Mr. Jenkins, she was rebuked and humiliated to a degree she couldn’t imagine. She had started crying but Mr. Jenkins was unmoved. He had started testing her knowledge on the lesson that he had taught that very day, and unfortunately, when her mind was so much in turmoil. He was getting angrier by the second and wanted an answer within a countdown when he said, “I want an answer by then.”

“Now... Here comes the countdown Amy.. Twenty... Nineteen, Eighteen...........” Slowly Mr. Jenkins had continued to count down “Five... Four... Three.. Two... One... Zero”

Amy didn’t know the answer and silence invaded the room for a while. Amy was horrified while Mr. Jenkins kept staring at her with his big eyes that almost popped out from the sockets. If she hadn’t been sitting on the sofa she would have definitely fainted by now.

“Very well then, don’t tell me I didn’t warn you,” Mr. Jenkins’ voice cracked down like a whip, “Amy... Stand up and take off your dress and set it on the sofa, do it now”

“Please Sir … it won’t happen again,” Amy was pleading in tears.

“NOW…. Don’t keep me waiting,” Mr. Jenkins barked at Amy who was so terrified now that her hands went up to her dress. Her timidity made her do whatever she was now being asked to do.

The subsequent sequences were partly blurred to Amy but she could, even now, faintly recollect the happenings during one hour of that autumn evening. She had, in the end, submitted to whatever Mr. Jenkins had asked of her. Naked and exposed, she had stood in front of that man as his hands touched and roamed over her body. She failed to remember up to what stage it had continued.

However, she wondered how the incident had left a scar of such magnitude in her mind that she was frightened of the sexual act in itself and even after marriage she was unable to be the responsive partner to her husband. Whenever she consented to the physical intimacy that her husband desired, she just went through the motions without really enjoying sex as it was supposed to be. On the other hand, the scar had a silver lining. She learnt that timidity, shyness, fear and more such weaknesses in human behavior would get her nowhere. Over time, she became aggressive, bold and overbearing in nature and now felt far more assured and confident. From being by nature submissive she turned had become domineering. A conflict in this dual personality was creating great discomfort at times but she decided to keep on the mask that remained unnoticed by anyone.

When Amy came to her senses and was already on her way to her car, she could only remember that she was to countdown to zero from a number that Mr. Hill had begun and she was murmuring these numbers … nine … eight … seven … six .. five … four … three … two … one … zero. ‘There, that’s done’ she thought as she switched on the ignition to her car and started to drive out. She tried to recollect the incidents, quickly stealing a glance at her watch and saw that she had been inside Mr. Hill’s chamber for almost an hour. My God! She felt embarrassed in having slept through for the greater part of the exercise which came about because she had scant expectations out of hypnosis as a form of treatment. Yet, there were moments that she seemed to recollect although vaguely. Some discussions on a woman’s sexuality or was it hers specifically that the good therapist was enquiring? No, she didn’t object … she knew that was part of the therapy and, after all, this was probably related to her life in a way. In between she recollected that Carol had entered the room and even helped her when Mr. Hill’s ‘hypnosis’ was over though she could not remember what help she had provided. She even remembered the glass of water that was offered to her when the therapy almost ended just to quench her thirst and drown the somewhat acrid taste in her mouth, the cause for which was unknown to her. May be a medicine to help her quickly return to her senses?

In a while, as her car sped along the road, she felt elated. Her spirits, for whatever reason, had increased and the past seemed so distant away and fear associated to years gone by had almost receded. Besides, she was certain that Mr. Hill had failed to hypnotize and thereby mold her mind and this victory of sorts in itself was so very reassuring for her. To top it all, even her physical body seemed refreshed. There was now a tingling sensation just underneath her soft lacy panties, a feeling that brought about a smile on her pretty face. She failed to recollect when she last felt similarly but really couldn’t recollect an earlier moment, not even after her marriage. It is here that she felt Dr. Hill had succeeded – a radical change in her sensuality and she didn’t feel defeated in this. Yes, she would be coming back to her therapist for she gave credit to him in these subtle changes in her body and mind. She felt staleness in her mouth … whatever medicine had Mr. Hill administered? She would have to ask him in her next appointment. Must get some hot coffee in office, she thought.

Amy was clear in her mind that henceforth whenever she was stressed all she had to do was to remember about a pen that moved about in front of her eyes. Coming to think of it, she now felt that it had a soothing effect on her, had quickly calmed her mind and definitely helped her relax. Good, from now on she knew what she had to do. In her next session, she remembered to ask Mr. Hill if thinking about the pen would do or the hand that held the pen or, to be more effective, about the man who held the pen in his hand. She quickly turned her thoughts away, feeling uneasy at having thought of Mr. Hill in a manner that was somewhat in variance to what he actually was – her therapist.

When she alighted from her car and walked into the imposing building of her corporate office building a reserved silence seemed to follow her. The staff were usually careful in the manner in which they interacted with her for she was unpredictable in her responses. Surprisingly, she had a smile on her face as she walked in looking quite content and happy with a lot of warmth in her. Far different from her usual struts that they were used to by now.

Inside her spacious room, Amy was quick to call her secretary Betty, a young and vivacious girl, who had been with her for the last few months. The girl dressed very provocatively and usually this met with some stern glares from Amy. This morning, however, Betty was surprised to see that her boss had a warm smile when she called her in.

“Betty, could you get me the Harold files quickly girl? I’ll just go through them before I meet the CEO,” Amy said, but her eyes roamed over Betty’s dress curiously rather than with disapproval.

“That’s a rather nice dress that you have on Betty …umm where did you get it?” Amy was very appreciative. She was about to walk out on to the corridor and get herself the much needed coffee to overcome the peculiar taste in her mouth. On the way out of her room, she came nearer Betty and, with an arm on her shoulder, turned Betty around to get a better view. Betty was more than surprised and looked down and across her body at the rather short dress that she was wearing with a plunging neckline, far different from the style that Amy wore. “What’s has overcome our AA?” she might have thought before she uttered the name of the outlet where she had bought this dress. Amy on the other hand was amused and thought how she herself would look in such a provocative dress if at all she could muster courage to wear one such as this. But, she felt like being a bit of an exhibitionist without being indecent. She would keep Betty’s information in mind she thought before she walked out to get her coffee.

Amy’s meeting with her CEO took longer than she had planned. Her boss had more things to discuss than what was related to the Harold files but was pensive and serious all the while. Amy didn’t find herself in any hurry to leave his room. Strangely, she was eager to draw his attention in a different sort of way, almost being playful and observing the movement of his eyes which did move about freely over this charming lady. What if she had dressed a bit provocatively, perhaps a portion of her cleavage? What would be the CEO’s reaction? Hmm .. worth experimenting, thought Amy. If she had looked back when she was leaving the CEO’s room she would have seen the quizzical look that her boss had on his face and the gaping mouth that stared at her dancing butt.

Back in her room Amy became busy once again – trying to dispose the files that lay on her desk but she was going nowhere. Betty came in from time to time to check on the files but this only distracted her. Amy became restless and her mind wandered elsewhere … to her home, to her husband Jason, her relations with him…. and the failures and dissatisfactions that needed to be overcome now. Yes, she would try again to get her sexual life on the rails again … try her best to get as much from her husband as she could, She realized a growing need … irresistibly drawing her to the pleasures of the body. Suddenly, she broke away from her stupor … my god, what was she going on dreaming in office? Quickly she started disposing off the files on her table till they were cleared, calling in Betty in the end.

“Here, take the files and give them to the CEO please. You are a dear Betty ….. what would I do without you?” she said appreciating the young girl and leaving her more than perplexed at the complete change in her behavior.

Back home that night, Amy made a serious effort in sexual reconciliation with her husband. Provocative nightwear and daring lingerie notwithstanding, the effort failed. Jason, her husband, was a sexless wonder and even with the stage of arousal in Amy, the night became shorter than she could imagine. In the end she turned around and dug her face in the pillow feeling frustrated.

The next night, Amy made another attempt in bed. While there was a small change in how Jason behaved, it remained thoroughly inadequate to Amy. If she had looked forward to any foreplay there was no trace of it; if she had heard of games and toys, her husband had no interest in it; if she had learnt of different positions that a couple explore with, theirs ended only in stale missionary copulation. Ultimately, Amy was left in complete disillusionment.

She made a mental note to write this down and submit to Mr. Hill at the end of the week – sexual life with her husband did not help after all. Was there a serious shortcoming within her? Or was she really craving for more variance and experimentation? Once again the feeling of defeat had crept in and the growing happiness suddenly seemed to wane again. She decided in writing a letter to Mr. Hill without delay and explaining whatever went on in her mind, what she really sought and wanted and where her husband failed. Mr. Hill, to her, seemed to be the right person and she looked forward for the next appointment with this charming man! It was impossible for her to tell these things face to face and writing a letter seemed a better option. She got out of her bed and sat at her writing table, her laptop open in front of her. She checked on Mr. Hill’s email address and started to press the keys of the keyboard – slowly at first but soon, her thoughts and words flowed with an ease. Once complete, she checked what she had written.

Dear Mr. Hill,
I am more than embarrassed in sending this mail but, to me, it was easier this way rather than opening out my mind sitting before you. Frankly, it is difficult to keep these disappointments and dissatisfaction to myself and, believe me, I have kept these with me for a long, long time.
When I was young, I did have a nightmare at one stage, a horror that so embedded in my mind that I looked at sex with complete disdain. Sex, to me, was something that was best left alone. I immersed more in other opportunities that life offered and there are, as you know, many that life offers generously. I soon made a mark in whatever I did and advanced rather well. The earlier scar, however, had a different effect albeit in a different way. I was no more shy or timid but more strong and forceful.
I must, however, frankly tell you that despite this behavior, I had fantasies that I revealed to none. I wish I could tell you some of these fantasies that I have, shocking as these may be. These somehow remain unfulfilled and my marriage to Jason has not been fulfilling either. I am kept busy in my official duties and I think I immersed myself more into it result in furthher alienation from sexual activity. I believe that this vaccuum between a hunger and forced abstinence, not to mention the dreadful scar of childhood, has made me open to fits of acute depression at times and my behavior in the outside world gives more pain to people than pleasure.
I wish there was a way out of this but am yet to really find one. I thouyght you had because I did feel elated after the consultation and therapy in your chamber two days back.
I do hope to keep the appointment at the end of the week at the scheduled hour.
With regards.
Yours truly,
Amy

Amy read the letter again and then with a little hesitation pressed 'Enter' key for the screen to display 'your message has been sent'. She didn't know whether to feel happy with what she had done. But it was what something within her wanted to do and she did exactly that.
 
Even though a full day had passed since his session with Amy, all he could think about was her and the time they'd shared together. He had viewed the photos and videos countless times in the last twenty-four hours. In all honesty Edward hadn't planned to move so fast with Amy, but once he got her under he simply couldn't resist. Amy was already unique in various different ways. While Edward was exploiting his other patients he had made sure that their adventures stayed in the office, however with Amy he had already instilled ideas in her head that would see to it that her life outside of their therapy sessions would change as well. Changes that wouldn't necessarily end up benefiting her, but would end up setting the stage for Amy having no choice but to submit to Edward willingly once he had lifted the veil of her hypnosis. All that of course was a while away and Edward was in no rush at all, their therapy sessions had just started, and given the nature of Amy's problems he could easily have strung her along for a very long time.

It was on the second day, late in the evening when Edward was at home, going though his notes when his inbox beeped with a new message. It was an account he used exclusively for his patients however they seldom made use of it, so when he checked the new message he was especially surprised to see it was from Amy. Edward lived in a luxurious house with his wife, one that he could easily afford given his hourly rate. They had many spare rooms, one of which he had turned into a home office where he kept his notes and material he used for research. Before reading Amy's email Mark stood up and walked over to the door, checking to make sure it was closed before he locked it. Though he rarely worked from home his wife understood that if the door was locked he was working on something important. Even though Edward had no idea what the subject of Amy's email would be, he wanted to give it his full attention.

Edward returned to his desk and sat down, he proceeded to open Amy's email. It only took him a few moments to scan through what she'd written. The email itself wasn't long however Amy had disclosed some very important as well as sensitive information about herself.. Edward was certainly hoping for some breakthroughs but he hadn't imagined it would have come so soon. There was some kind of sexual event in Amy's past, and from what she'd said it wasn't exactly consensual. It made sense given what Amy had already disclosed about herself. Of course what tortured Edward was the lack of detail. Sexual abuse was something that Edward was quite well versed on. Trauma was something that he tackled with a lot of his patience, and sexual abuse was something that was usually on top of that list, especially when it came to his female patience. His first question was how old she was when the abuse started, that alone would be quite enlightening. Statistically chances were that it was someone within the family, of course Edward had no way of knowing for sure, at least not just yet. While she hadn't talked about her family much, he hadn't picked up on any negative vibes which would cross out her immediate family as being the guilty party...

If Edward was desperate enough he could have simply called up Amy and used the trigger word to get her into a hypnotic state where she'd have no choice but to tell him everything he desired to know. That of course was very risky.. There were too many variables to trigger her over the phone.. Even though he had all the checks in place, it was still a very delicate process. What if her husband walked in on her in a trance. What if during the process her phone died and he couldn't make contact with her.. No... It was far too risky to do over the phone. As curious as he was he would have to bite the bullet and wait it out. He was going to email her back but given that she would be reading it in her own state of mind he would have to be delicate with his words..

Edward thought to himself for a while about how best to reply... He cleared his mind and finally began to write.



Amy,

This is a great first step. Sending the email couldn't have been easy given its contents, yet the fact that you did shows to me that our therapy is working, that you're comfortable enough to share with me what YOU believe are your issues. I get the feeling that this is something you haven't shared with anyone, and I want to reassure you that you have my discretion. This is something that will remain between just the two of us. While the period of your life you talked about certainly explains a lot, if we're going to expand on that I'm going to need details. For example at what stage of your life did this event take place. How old were you, and who was the man involved. For that matter was it just one assailant or were there more? Was it something that was a one time thing or was this event something that was ongoing? This isn't something that we have to discuss in our session if you're not comfortable.. However.. I believe that it will be therapeutic for you to write out what happened. This is a huge obstacle for you and if you didn't want to discuss it you know you would have never mentioned it. Trust that instinct and please elaborate okay?

I have no doubt in my mind that you love your husband and want to make your marriage work, after all if you didn't then you wouldn't be disclosing these horrible truths about your life.. Sex it seems is something that is a big part of the issue. In your email you talked about shocking sexual fantasies that you haven't been able to discuss with anyone. That is also something that is causing a barrier with your husband I imagine. While I don't want you to discuss this with your husband, I at least want you to list a few of your darker sexual fantasies in your reply, from there we can discuss them and then figure out how or if your husband will fit into that equation. Sexual fantasies themselves aren't anything to be afraid of. They are healthy to have, even those that are of a darker nature.

Lastly I'm glad that our session is making a difference in your life. Its still early days yet but it seems like we can make this work. The more we communicate the more seamless our sessions will be, and this dialogue that you've opened via email will only serve to help in the long run.

Looking forward to your reply and awaiting our next session,

Edward Hill.


There was a lot more Edward had wanted to ask in the email, after all he had given her a decent amount of suggestions.. Though it had only been two days he wondered how things were going at work, if she'd made any active changes regarding her dress code and the way shes been interacting with her superiors, of course that was something he couldn't outright ask over email.. That would have to wait until they met face to face. What he hoped for was at least getting a heads up on the sexual assault that Amy had talked about... He needed to get as much information on it as possible.. Who had assaulted her, was it just one man, or possibly a group? Were these men still alive? Every so often Edward dealt with delicate information and as a result he had a Private Investigator that he made use of from time to time. A few years back he had a woman who had given up her child for adoption and it was his P.I. That had found the whereabouts of her child. All he needed was a name and Edward could track down the man who was responsible for putting Amy in such a delicate state.. Of course what he would do with that information was still uncertain. Edward had no way of knowing what this man or men were like. Regardless, for the time being all he could do was wait for her to respond to his email... He sighed as he closed his laptop, opting to turn in for the night, perhaps indulging in his wife....
 
The next morning, Amy was out of bed earlier than usual. For one, the previous night had not been much of what she had really hoped or wanted. Writing that mail to Mr. Hill was another thing that bothered her now. Had she been too quick to start opening her Pandora’s box to Mr. Hill? Shouldn’t she have waited a bit longer, she thought? And she wondered why she had to blabber away and tell him about certain ‘fantasies’? Was it at all necessary?

She looked at Jason, still asleep and mildly snoring, blissfully careless about Amy’s needs - suppressed or open. He would never change, he didn’t have it in him to change. No, Amy didn’t regret in having informed Mr. Hill. She undoubtedly needed someone in whom she could confide and who else would be better than her therapist? She was certain that the man would retain whatever was divulged by her within himself. And to make the ‘therapist-patient’ relationship worthwhile, Amy would have to be more open and frank, not as secretive as she was now, she concluded.

Soon she was in her study, sitting in front of her laptop. This was her usual routine and usually her inbox was filled more with official mail than personal ones, just like it was that morning. But Amy was searching with keen eyes for that one particular mail if it had come, the one from Mr. Hill, scrolling down the big list that was visible on the screen. The moment she saw one from him towards the end of the list, she felt an almost immediate surge in excitement not knowing why this was so. Quickly, she clicked on the mail as it opened out and eagerly read through the contents.

To say that Amy was happy would be an understatement. She read through each line, relieved at getting his immediate response that showed his genuine concern for her past and firm assurances of privacy and discretion. She didn’t think of replying to it immediately – this would require time and frequent and fleeting references to her past. Besides, Jason would be up fairly soon and the drudgery of routine at home would follow till each drove away to their own work shells.

When Amy left for office Jason was more than surprised. He knew his wife to be one who always dressed in a manner that showed class and elegance. But this morning, without being overtly ostentatious, she had exposed a bit more than otherwise. The black pencil dress that she wore for the day had a neckline that stretched deep enough to reveal just the right ‘dose’ of her cleavage for a man’s curiosity to want more. Amy’s shapely body usually had the attention of roving eyes and the dress clung to her hips in a manner that confirmed it was no exaggeration. The back of the dress left the greater part of the skin bare and naked but the skin itself was smooth and unblemished. Jason kept staring at his wife’s back as she walked in front till she wrapped her cream colored cardigan around her shoulders. Amy strutted to her car in her heels.

At office, the cardigan lay casually across a folded arm and she was inwatdly pleased at the attention that she was receiving. No, she couldn’t or wouldn’t compete with Betty, her secretary, but she knew that she could draw attention just as easily. She made it a point to get some new ones for her wardrobe soon. She felt a willingness to dress a bit more provocatively now – Jenny would not be the only girl that drew attention, she felt.

Sometime towards the end of the day, when she had disposed the files on her table and Betty had taken them away, she started replying to Mr. Hill’s mail.


Mr. Hill,

Thank you for the very quick response to my email. I must admit that if I have taken the first step by sending the mail to you and overcoming my inhibitions, your mail convinced me that I did the right thing in doing so. Your assurance on privacy and discretion is obviously a big relief to me. It may just help me to open out more than I believed I could at least a couple of days back.

I realize that once you, as my therapist, have all the circumstances and facts that keep troubling me, you would be able to go on with an appropriate form of therapy and the chances of success might be greater. I’ll try and be as open as I can but I also hope that you’ll understand that I might continue to remain hesitant in revealing everything to you at one time but, may be, share these in phases over a few sessions. Writing is easier to me and to accept that as a mode of communication for this purpose is a definite help. So, let me try and explain to you whatever you have wished me to inform.

The incident, the first one that I am referring to, occurred when I was around eighteen and was in high school. Mr. Jenkins taught us biology when we were in Grade Twelve, taking up the assignment as a replacement teacher when our regular teacher left suddenly on grounds of illness. It was apparent to me that he had more than academic interest in his dealings with me. He had a compelling habit of asking me questions whenever the subject of a woman’s anatomy was taught or discussed. At that age, when I was timid and shy and not one as I am now, I felt more than embarrassed in responding. If, by any chance, my answer was even partially incorrect, he would always follow up with more embarrassing ones. Sometimes, there was a bit of laughter in the class but he was stern on such behavior. But he was eager to see me embarrassed.

The events on that day went further than the usual embarrassments that I faced in class and it came about simply because I was late in my attendance. I was asked to report to him at the end of school and then kept waiting outside the staff room till everyone left that gave him a good enough reason to conclude what he wanted at his residence.

I feel uncomfortable to tell you what Mr. Jenkins asked or how he proceeded. I can only say that he began asking questions that related to what he had taught on that particular day itself when I was anything but attentive. His questions were mostly on the reproductive organs of a female, asking me to describe and show where these organs were individually located. As our biology teacher, I thought he was entitled to do so. When I failed to reply, he insisted on a demonstration that led me to parting with everything that I wore. I really can’t describe what went on thereafter but, at the end of it, I was warned of consequences in case I shared this with anyone.

A similar situation arose a few days later when Mr. Jenkins found another reason to need a ‘personal’ hearing to sort out the problem that I had in my studies. This time it wasn’t held at his place and neither was Mr. Jenkins alone. When I entered that house I found he was Mr. Collins, the school's Arts teacher although he wasn’t exactly our teacher then. We used to like his paintings however. He was much younger than Mr. Jenkins and momentarily I was taken aback when I saw him. But that evening both of them tested me again in a manner that’s best left undiscussed.

Strangely, although these incidents hurt and haunted me at that age, I viewed them differently much later, particularly after my marriage to Jason. What was so repulsive and abhorrent at a much younger age seemed better as an option when stood in comparison to what Jason showed and offered by his indifference and ineptitude. I escaped into a world of fantasies for a while till my work and added responsibilities in office helped me to get out of this rut. I reached another extreme – I lost all interest in sex and physical cravings.

Although I am hesitant to admit, I find that another change in the opposite direction is about to sweep me away once again. That too, so soon after my short interaction with you. I would like to believe that through further interaction and therapy my mind would be totally free and there would be neither regret nor remorse in whatever I did from now on.

I think that about sums up what I can submit right now in reply to your very encouraging mail. I look forward now with keen interest to the upcoming appointment that I have with you at the end of the week. If you require any further information before my next appointment, kindly let me know.

Amy Adams


Amy had been able to write just a paragraph or two in office but shortly after that some urgent files got her busy till she could leave office. Back home, she settled down in her study and spent an hour or so tapping at the keys of her laptop. Finally, she sent the mail to Mr. Hill.

She glanced at her watch when she was about to get up. It was almost 8.00 PM. Jason would be back home soon.
 
Christopher, or more specifically Mr. Jenkins as Amy knew him as, had been interested in Amy since the moment he'd seen her. It didn't matter to him that he was a married man and had a wife at home that loved him, all that mattered was what Amy stirred within him every time he laid eyes on her. Amy was a rather shy and timid girl, that much was clear from the beginning, and even before he had made an actual move he'd been testing her in his own subtle ways. Though he had never done anything outrageous, Amy seemed to be the type of girl that didn't want to make waves. The first time he had scolded her for being late was the moment that Chris had made up his mind that he would make that young woman his!

He still remembered the first time he had gotten her alone, it was that vary afternoon as a matter of fact. He had asked her to wait outside the teaching lounge after school. Jenkins had waited till the rest of the teaching faculty had left for the day, on top of that he waited an additional fifteen minutes to make sure that the groundskeeper and the principal had both left. Only when he was sure that they were the only two left on school grounds that Mr. Jenkins invited Amy into the Teacher's room. It started off with Jenkins quizzing Amy with questions that he knew she wouldn't be able to answer, and of course when she fell short it was time for her punishment. The words “Amy... Stand up and take off your dress and set it on the sofa, do it now” had come out calmly enough, even though Christopher's heart was racing a mile a minute. By that stage Amy was already in tears as she stammered “Please Sir … it won’t happen again”.

Christopher was quick with his words again as he hissed “NOW…. Don’t keep me waiting!” His words were loud and overbearing. It was just as well that the school itself was empty as his voice had clearly traveled outside the confines of the Teacher's room. Amy was vulnerable and alone, and as Christopher's voice cracked through the silent air like thunder through a set of stormy clouds Amy's hands began to move. Though they were shaky her hands peeled off the dress she was wearing as she stood before him in nothing but her bra, panties, and the shoes she had on. Just the sight of her the way she looked in that moment was more than enough for the 42 year old man to throw her onto the sofa that resided in the Teacher's room and ravish her freshly turned 18 year old body. However he showed restraint as he was also enjoying the power he had over her. “Bra... Panties.... Lose em Amy... NOW!” Christopher growled at her again. There was a fresh wave of tears as she all too quickly undid her bra and took it off, letting it fall to the floor. The panties were next, and as they fell it revealed her very neatly trimmed bush.

There she was... Standing completely naked in front of a man that was easily old enough to be her father. A man who was married, a man who should have had better morals.. Yet he didn't. As Amy stood there in fear, with tears running down her cheeks, Christopher simply smiled at her. He walked around her until he was standing behind her. He pressed against her back, and even though he was clothed he was sure that Amy felt his erection. Each hand reached out to her waist before they slowly moved up her side and clasped onto each breast. They were firm, and barely more than a handful.. It had been years since he'd laid his hands on something so arousing. He ignored the way her body flinched as he squeezed her breasts. He brought his head down to where his lips were pressing up against her ear. Each time he exhaled his warm breath washed over her cheek as he whispered into her ear “The next time we do this I don't want to see a single strand of hair on that pussy of yours, got it?” the words ended with a soft kiss on her cheek. Amy simply gave a scared nod without uttering a single word.

Just as it looked like he was going to do more, Mr. Jenkins pulled his hands away from her breasts and stepped back. He walked back around to where he was standing in front of her. Again he simply looked over the sobbing girl before he said firmly “Get dressed Amy.. We're done for today” Mr. Jenkins said calmly. Amy didn't need to be told twice as she scrambled to get her clothes on, not even bothering to wipe away her tears as the moment she managed to slide her dress back on she'd started to sprint for the door.. Jenkins had wanted nothing more than to abuse Amy's body in every way imaginable right in that room... However... He knew what he was really about to do, which was to say the act that would transpire between the two of them wouldn't exactly be consensual, and as such Mr. Jenkins would have to cover his tracks...

What Jenkins had done was outrageous to say the least, however he hadn't done anything that he couldn't deny. After all if Amy made some kind of accusation it wasn't like there was any physical evidence of what he'd done. No one had seen them, and it would be Amy's word against his. That was exactly why the next few days were so important. Christopher Jenkins needed to SEE what Amy would do. How she'd react with her other students after what had happened. Had she told her parents? Had she told another teacher, or possibly the principal? A day past, then two, finally after a week there was nothing.. No visit from the authorities.. No meetings with the principal, and no angry phone call from Amy's parents.. In practicality he had gotten away with it. If Amy had kept her mouth shut about being forced to strip and being groped by him, Jenkins knew that he could do a lot more without Amy saying a word.

Again, Jenkins was not only a cautious, but a calculating man... To do what he had in mind he knew that it would be a lot safer if someone else was involved. Amy would be a lot easier to control, and if the need ever arose, he could simply argue that everything that had happened between him and Amy had been consensual, something that could be backed up by another adult. It was at that point that Mr. Jenkins approached Mr. Aaron Collins. Aaron was a younger man, at the time he was in his late 20s. He was part Italian which gave him some very handsome features, piercing blue eyes along with wavy black hair. A body that was firm and in shape as he was someone who worked out at least twice a week. Half the girls at the school had crushes on him, some were shy about it, while others were quite obvious about what they wanted.. Jenkins and Collins had been friends for a few years, and while neither of them had fraternized with their students, Jenkins knew Collins well enough to know that he would jump at the chance of exploring a young body like Amy's.


Collins had agreed to meet Jenkins at a cafe on the edge of town. When Collins finally arrived Jenkins was waiting at a table in the corner. Neither ordered anything and without wasting much time Jenkins drove right into why he had invited Collins to meet him. The two had been friends for some time however neither had done anything remotely close to what Jenkins was suggesting. Jenkins went on about Amy, about their first exchange and how he'd managed to talk her into stripping down for him, how he'd even groped her before sending her on her way. He went on to say how even though the girl was in tears she hadn't said a word since the incident, that he had made it clear that it wouldn't be their only encounter, and despite the fact that a week had passed he hadn't told a soul.

It was a lot for Collins to take in.. He knew what Jenkins was suggesting and he definitely wasn't above taking advantage of a sexy young thing, however he was still a little cautious.. For the longest time Collins didn't say anything. He looked around the cafe to make sure no one was within an earshot as he leaned forward and said in a quieter voice “This girl.. You sure shes 18?” asked Collins, her age seemingly being his biggest concern. Jenkins gave a soft nod as he replied “Yeah.. I checked her records just to be sure, her 18th birthday was a few weeks ago.” Again Collins didn't say anything right away, almost as if he was hoping there would be some kind of obstacle that would allow him to forgo the risk of what they were about to do. “I'm in... But I'm not sure about doing this at my place.. Why can't we just do it at yours?” asked Collins. Jenkins leaned over the table again “I can't risk it with my wife home all the time, you don't live with your girlfriend, so... We could have our fun without any interruptions or any additional risk” Jenkins said with an air of logic in what he'd said. Collins thought it over for a few seconds before he gave a nod “Fine.. Set it up and tell me when.. But if we're doing this at my place then I want a crack at her first alright?” said Collins. For Jenkins it wasn't what he preferred as he would have liked to be the first to enjoy Amy however it almost felt like a necessary evil, and a compromise that Jenkins was more than willing to make at the end. “Alright.. I'll let ya know.....”


The next week was fairly quiet, and even in class Jenkins had treated Amy in a similar fashion, that was to say he still made her uncomfortable with the attention he gave her, however he didn't do much more than that. Finally it was on a Thursday that Jenkins asked Amy to come to his desk after the class was over. He didn't say a word to her, simply slid a piece of paper across his desk before he sent her on her way. The paper had a small and simple message that read.

'Tell your parents that tomorrow night you're going to spend the night at a friends place. After school I want you to drive to 4576 Greenwood Terrace. This is not a request'

The message had said nothing about whos house she was going to and he hadn't said a single word about anyone else being at that address. Of course that was exactly how Amy found herself standing in front of two men when Friday afternoon finally arrived. The moment she'd stepped through the door she realized that Mr. Jenkins wasn't alone, and while Mr. Collins was younger and more handsome, the last thing she REALLY wanted was to have her humiliation be witnessed by another man. Jenkins had wasted no time as he directed Amy into the living room, not a moment later Jenkins demanded she strip in the same abrasive manner as the first time he'd asked her to do so. Her eyes had traveled from Jenkins to Collins, then back to Jenkins. The tears in her eyes had started to well up even before her hands went into motion. If she'd hoped her tears would have swayed the men she was surely mistaken, as neither even flinched. Having no choice Amy began to undress, not realizing that the slower she went the more enticed the two men became.

It wasn't long until Amy was down to her panties and even before she could hesitate Jenkins commanded “Panties.. Lose em too” in a harsh tone. Collins simply sat back and in amazement watched as the freshly turned 18 year old girl stripped away her panties and stood before the men naked as the day she was born. Jenkins couldn't help but grin at the sight of Amy's hairless crotch.. A request of his that she'd fulfilled. The two men were sitting on the sofa, their eyes both focused on Amy as Collins leaned over and whispered something that Amy couldn't hear. Jenkins responded and it almost looked like the two were arguing over something before whatever their disagreement was became resolved.

Collins was the one to stand up, the bulge in his pants very obvious as he walked over to her and gently grabbed her by her wist. “Its okay Amy” was all he said as he led her through a house that was foreign to her. There was a slight gasp from Amy as the door that Collins had led her to turned out to be a bedroom. Collins didn't say anything as he pulled her into the room, leaving the door open. It wasn't until he released her wrist that he said “Get on the bed and lay down”. The words were said without any emotion though with a sense of urgency. Amy was alone, scared, and naked with a man who could VERY easily hurt her if he had wanted. Once Amy made her way onto the bed and sat on the edge Collins started to undress. He kept his eyes on her as article after article of clothing was removed until he was down to his underwear. There was no hesitation on his part as even his underwear was pulled down to his thighs, his erect cock sprang up as his underwear fell down to his ankles. He kicked em away as he walked over to where Amy was sitting. At that point his cock was hovering just a few inches in front of her face. “Amy.. Get down on the bed and lay down okay baby?” Collins said to her softly. While it wasn't a demand Amy had to have known that it was hardly a request. Tears were freely streaming from her eyes as she reluctantly did what was asked of her. Collins moved onto the bed, getting on his hands and knees as he hovered over her.. Looking into her eyes as the tip of his cock brushed up against her thigh. The fact that the girl was in tears didn't bother him in the least, and just as he'd reached down with one hand to direct the head of his cock against her entrance a thought occurred to him. “Fuck.. Are you.. On the pill?” Collins asked as if he was actually concerned. Amy shook her head no. “Shit.. Fuck... Don't worry about it, we'll get you the morning after pill tomorrow okay?” Collins said to her as if he was saying it more for his own benefit than anything else.

The head of his cock pushed against her entrance as the large muscular man hovered over her, his precum being the only form of lube as he gently started to push into her. He exhaled loudly as he felt the head of his cock parting her lips. “Goddamn Amy.. Even Sharon isn't this tight” Collins groaned, referring to his girlfriend as he plunged slightly deeper into Amy, essentially letting Amy know that even though Collins might have been pleasing to the eye deep down he was the kind of man who not only assaulted vulnerable young women but did so behind a girlfriend of his own. Slowly Collins began to move back and forth, his cock traveling deeper into her. He leaned closer into her as Amy's cries started to get a little louder, and even though there was no one closer to hear her or even to help her, Collins lowered his head and pressed his lips against hers. Violating her mouth in a similar fashion to the way he was violating her pussy as his tongue forced her mouth open. He moaned into her mouth as his thrusts began to speed up. By that stage almost the entire length of his cock was moving in and out of her. Even though he had only been inside her barely more than a minute, the sheer excitement and the sensation she was providing him was getting to be too much. He felt the rush, the need to cum as his body didn't even want to resist. His tongue tried to tease hers before he forced himself to break the kiss. His head hovered over hers as he looked into Amy's teary eyes “Fuck... I'm gonna cum.. I'm gonna cum.. Fuck.. Your cunt.. is.. perfect!” Collins moaned out as he pressed down onto Amy with almost the entire weight of his body as he came. Emptying a rather large load inside her by the time he was finally done. He breathed heavily as he tried to regain his composure, and even though Amy was in tears he leaned in and gave her lips very gentle kisses over and over again as if he had just shared something magical with a lover.

He smiled at the crying girl as he said in a whisper “See? It wasn't so bad was it? Don't worry.. First times are always tough.. But we'll work on it okay baby? We'll get you fucking like a pro” The words once again ended with a kiss. He pulled his body up a little higher so the weight of his body was no longer on top of her, however his semi erect cock remained lodged inside her. “I guess I better tag out babe.. But don't worry.. As soon as Jenkins is done the two of us are going for round two okay babe?” Collins said with a wink as he gently pulled out of her, again he was talking as if the two had shared something consensual, as if he wasn't leaving after assaulting her so an even older man could assault her next.

As Collins climbed off the bed he didn't even bother to get dressed, simply wrapping a towel around his waist as he left Amy alone. Downstairs Jenkins was anxiously waiting and when Collins appeared barely 5 minutes later Jenkins asked “That was quick.. You done already?” Collins gave a nod as he walked over and sat down “Yeah.. That girl is fucking tight.. I've seen her around school but damn.. I never noticed how gorgeous that kid is. Gotta say though.. You sure she'll keep quiet? She was pretty much in tears the entire time..” Collins said with a slight sense of unease. “She'll get over it.. Trust me.. If she was going to sing she would have done it already.. So.. You're done?” Jenkins asked. “Yeah... Shes all yours man, but I'm telling ya.. You're not gonna last long.. Man that cunt, that face.. Even those fucking tits.. Not huge but just a handful” said Collins. Jenkins laughed as he stood up, his hands working on undoing his belt buckle as he started walking towards the bedroom, looking over his shoulder as he said to Collins “You're forgetting I've already seen her naked.. I wanted our first time to be something to remember so I jerked off before she got here.. That girl is in for a nice long fuck!” Jenkins said proudly as he disappeared around the corner, even before he entered the master bedroom he could hear Amy's moaning sobs.

As Jenkins entered the bedroom he could already feel his heart starting to race at the sight of Amy. Immediately the girl's tear filled eyes fell on him. She had to have known what was coming and yet she could do nothing at Jenkins smiled at her. Just like Collins, Jenkins stood at the side of the bed as he started to get undressed. It wasn't until Jenkins removed his briefs that Amy's eyes widened in disbelief. While Collins was slightly above average in size, Jenkins was completely erect thanks to the sight of Amy's naked body and his cock was roughly around 9 inches, the only other man she'd ever come into contact with who had a cock that big would be Mr. Hill, though that wouldn't be for many years at that point.

Jenkins was well aware of his size, and there had definitely been girls in his past with whom size was an issue. Of course Amy didn't have that luxury. What surprised Jenkins was Amy's state.. He knew that Collins wouldn't exactly have been rough with her and yet a girl like Amy... He'd just assumed she had some sexual experience. “Amy..” Jenkins said softly. At first she didn't respond, so Jenkins repeated her name and said “Amy! Have... You ever done anything with a guy?” Amy didn't say anything, simply shook her head to motion 'no'. The girl was a virgin in every sense of the world, even if Collins had been gentle he could understand how Amy would be in such a state. After all Jenkins had essentially asked Amy to come over and thrown her in a room with a man whos name she'd barely known. It was too late to undo the past, all he could try and do was minimize the damage.

He moved onto the bed, and as he did he gently parted Amy's legs. In a way Collins had actually done him a favor. Since she'd already experienced sex Jenkins wouldn't have to treat her with kid gloves, so to speak. The two of them already had a form of relationship so to speak. She was submissive to him, and more than that she actually responded to him. “Look at me Amy, this isn't going to be easy, but we're going to do this together.. You understand girl?” Jenkins said in a slightly softer tone. Amy looked surprised as if she'd expected Jenkins to react differently, however she did give him a soft nod. Jenkins smiled at the girl again as he moved between her legs “Good girl. You're going to do what I tell you, and everything will be alright” Said Jenkins as he took a hold of his cock and started rubbing the head against her entrance much like Collins had done.

“I know I'm a little bigger than Mr. Collins, but you're a woman Amy, your body is made for this okay?” He said softly, to which Amy gave him another nod. Jenkins took his left hand an placed the palm on her flat stomach, gently holding her down as he began to push himself inside her. The cum from earlier had helped create lots of lube, so even when Amy winced as he entered her, he could tell that being fucked by Collins had made things a little easier for her. “Good girl.. You're doing great, the hard parts over.” Said Jenkins, with the head firmly inside her he released the base of his cock, both his hands moved up and each grabbed her breast gently. He started to massage her breasts as he gently pushed into her. Even after being fucked she was still unbelievably tight. He started to gently rock his hips, each time pushing more into her as he continued to knead her breasts.

Amy didn't orgasm the first few times she had sex however with Jenkins giving her instructions he had her moving her hips and responding to whatever he asked of her. It took a good ten minutes of Jenkins thrusting into her, and groping her breasts before he finally came inside Amy. A sensation that she'd have to get used to. After he came Jenkins very gently pulled out of her, his hands just as slowly pulled away from her breasts “That wasn't so bad was it?” Jenkins asked the girl. Amy replied in a quiet voice “N...no it wasn't” He leaned over Amy and gave her a gentle kiss on her lips as he whispered to her “You're young Amy, so I'm sure you don't understand a lot of this.. But theres a reason you came over here today.. There's a reason that you took off your clothes for me, a reason why you shaved for me..” At that point his cock was lying on her stomach, and as he paused he pressed his lips against her again. Even though Collins had kissed her, it was different with Jenkins as he was actually talking to her instead of at her. “You wanted this to happen Amy.. Thats why you didn't tell anyone. You're going to let us teach you, right Amy?” Jenkins said softly as he gave her another kiss. Amy knew that in the situation she was in she didn't have much of a choice, and as twisted as it was most of what Jenkins had said was true. Sure Jenkins had told her to meet him at the house, as well as a few other things he'd asked her to do.. But at the end of the day it was Amy who had willingly done those things, which would have her wondering if she really did want what was happening to her. Finally Amy gave another nod of compliance. “Good girl.. Since you're here all night we're going make good use of our time. I'm going to send Collins back in okay?” Jenkins said softly. Again the change in tone seemed to have made a little bit of difference as Amy gave him another complying nod.

Jenkins left Amy in the bedroom once again. He went into the living room and talked a few things over with Collins. It was clear to Collins that Amy had little experience but even he hadn't guessed that she was a virgin. Jenkins decided that oral would be off the menu for their first time, sex in itself would be overwhelming enough. With that Collins made his way back to the bedroom as Jenkins got on the phone to order some pizza.

The night went on with Amy remaining in the bedroom for the most of it. Both men took turns with her, with small breaks here and there to eat. Later on in the night Amy was in the room with both men as they took turns with her, it was around 3am that all three of the passed out with Amy between the two men.





For Edward it was as if Christmas had come early once again when he received Amy's second email. Once again he locked the door in his home office and sat down at his laptop to read its contents. Edward almost couldn't believe what he was reading. She had been involved with not one but two of her teachers. It would have been a lot for a girl of 18 to handle. More than ever Edward was curious about the exact circumstances of what had happened, and early on he had decided that these men were important. He wondered how old they were, or if they were still alive. He had their names, well thats to say their last names. Mr. Jenkins and Mr. Collins. Paired with what he knew about Amy, the school he went to, it shouldn't be too hard to track the two men down. He jotted down their names on a notepad and continued to read on. The fact that Amy had admitted to him that while those experiences had started out in a manner that wasn't with her consent, that she looked back on it arousal.. That gave Edward great hope..

The last part of what Amy had said was also interesting.. She was being a little more honest with how she felt, even in terms of her marriage and the problems she had with her husband. Obviously she loved him, if she hadn't she wouldn't have married him.. And yet she still has desires that her husband can't fulfill. While she doesn't want to hurt him, she still wants to explore those fantasies that she harbors thanks to her experiences with her teachers when she was younger. It would be interesting for Edward to direct Amy in that regard. It almost seemed to him that she just needed an excuse to act out her fantasies. Perhaps what she really wanted was to be honest with her husband, something else she couldn't quite do on her own. Still... Those were some of the issues they'd deal with in their next session. Edward was dying for the specific details about how long Amy's engagement went with her two teachers, but those kinds of questions would have to be answered while Amy was under hypnosis. There were still a few days left till their next session, and in that time Edward already had a few things he could do, the biggest being trying to track down her two teachers. With the information he already had he knew it wouldn't be TOO difficult for his private investigator to find the two men. The only thing he worried about was their age, and if they were still alive. Again, Edward thought for some time before replying to Amy's email.

'Amy,

Your experiences with your two teachers explains a lot. It seems to me that for better or worse those two men have had a very big impact on your sexuality, and what you find arousing. Now that you're older it seems that you're seeing the past under a different scope. I'm only guessing here, and if I'm wrong feel free to say so, but I'm guessing that you've thought about your teachers in the past few years, that you've had fantasies about what it would have been like if your relationship with them had continued. Perhaps you also miss the nature of the relationship you had, to be treated the way you were as opposed to he way your husband treats you sexually. If that is the case first and foremost you should understand that there is nothing wrong with feeling that way. I understand you're concerned about you husbands happiness, but perhaps you also need to focus on what makes you happy, however unconventional that may be. That however is also something we'll explore in our next session.

You had said that our last session has helped your attitude both at home and at work, what I want is for you to continue trusting your instincts as far as your workplace is concerned. There is something I want from you in your next email reply. It is an exercise I have used with some of my other patients. I want you to imagine a scenario where everything in your life is the same except you don't have a husband. How would this change affect your life. More than that how would it affect your sexuality? This is only a literary exercise, and what I want is for you to come up with a sexual relationship with a man that is currently in your life that isn't your husband. It could be someone from work, or someone you know socially. I want you to work on a sexual scenario that would make you happy, that plays to your own private fantasies.

Looking forward to your reply,

Edward Hill.

The email was sent quick enough, and once again he was eager in anticipation for her reply. There were still a lot of things he wished he could ask but he couldn't. All of her commands he had given her about her workplace had been while she was under a trace, so she had no idea that the reason she was being more provocative at work was because he had ordered her to do so. In Amy's mind it was all a result of her breakthroughs in therapy, a result of her making her own choices.. Yet Edward was still curious about how things had changed, what she had been wearing to work, what her husband thought about it, or even how she felt showing herself off to those she worked with, and those that were her superiors. Given Amy's past experiences with older men it wasn't hard for him to believe that deep down she had fantasies about her boss. An older man in a position of authority who would take advantage of her similar to the ways she'd been taken advantage of when she was 18. Sadly those were things that Edward would have to wait to find out.

After the email to Amy Edward sent out his next email.


Mr. Haddock,

I'm in need of your services again. I need to find two men. I don't have their age but I do have each of their last names. Jenkins and Collins. These men were teachers at a high school that Amy Adams attended, since you have her name I'm sure it won't be tough to find her school. I want as much information as you can find on these men.

E. Hill.

With that the second email had been sent. The wheels were very much in motion and all Edward had to do now was wait...
 
When Amy had sent her mail she had little expectation that she would get a reply before the next morning. Yet, impatiently and irrationally, she had waited eagerly for a response from Mr. Hill during the night itself. She had already found in him a person to whom she could confide her deepest and darkest thoughts and any delay on his part only made her feel as if she was perhaps wrong in that assessment and that the one area of comfort that had emerged recently out of that acquaintance was already receding.

In the end, she got out of bed and checked her mail again. Impatient as she was, she found a growing irritation within her when she saw none. She tiptoed downstairs and quickly gulped a glass of water, sat down in front of the TV without a reason, picked out a book from the shelf before putting it back after flipping through a few pages in disgust and finally treaded back again to her bedroom. Jason, as expected, was sound asleep.

As she nestled into her bed again Amy’s thoughts went back to what she had written to Mr. Hill.

“……. although these incidents hurt and haunted me at that age, I viewed them differently much later, particularly after my marriage to Jason,” she remembered having mentioned somewhere. Was she really telling the truth?

Amy had mentioned about just ‘two’ incidents in that mail to Mr. Hill whereas, in fact, there was quite a few that tormented her initially. It was a different matter that, over time, these incidents were not always viewed similarly. The ‘Jenkins Collins’ saga went on for almost eight or nine months till she passed out from school but all the perceptions attached to that period remained in Amy’s mind much after these two men had gone out of her life.

As she thought of these incidents, unashamedly her hand moved down towards her crotch and she could hardly wait to lift the hem of the skimpy nightwear that she was wearing. She was guided now by an urgent need to brush her fingers along her labia and feel the wetness that had erupted out of nowhere. And with each journey in to the past, her fingers advanced further to be embedded inside her warm and wet womanhood and she had involuntarily clamped her thighs over her hand.

This act of self pleasure opened up a flood of memories during that period of her life. Instantly, she recollected the happenings of a particular weekend that took place very soon after the two incidents she mentioned in the mail to Mr. Hill had taken place. Like before, she had been asked to find a suitable excuse to stay overnight at her friends place and turn up at the house of Mr. Collins.

Amy had feebly tried to dissuade Mr. Jenkins from putting her into trouble but, in the end, there was an irresistible urge to comply. In the end, when she had shyly turned up at the chosen house, she found both Mr. Jenkins and Mr. Collins dressed immaculately in dark suit, white shirt and reddish check tie, waiting expectantly for her arrival. Amy herself was dressed prim and proper when she walked in to find the two sitting comfortably on the sofas with their legs crossed one over the other. On her arrival, both of them got up and walked over to Amy. What followed next, although expected to some extent by Amy, left her wondering what these men might ultimately lead to. Each of them took a delight in stripping her of each single piece of her dress and lingerie, all the time playing a game that involved a ludicrous test among them in asking the easiest of questions to each other and, when successfully replied, allowed to take the next step in parting Amy of an item that covered her. In the process, she was stripped fully till she stood completely naked in front of these two men and making a futile attempt to cover herself with a hand on her shapely, taut breasts and another hand on her bald pussy.

She had stood quietly during this period when she was stripped gradually. No doubt she was still scared but, unlike the previous occasions, she didn’t cry while Jenkins and Collins went about their business. It would have been silly of her to cry when, by her own admission previously, she had come on her own and even shaved her pussy bald just as Mr. Jenkins had asked her to.

Soon, she was asked to sit in between both Mr. Jenkins and Mr. Collins, both of whom had sat down on a big sofa as they ran a porn movie on the TV that was placed in front. Amy watched and listened hesitatingly and although in the beginning she felt uneasy yet later she started to view the film with curiosity and then with growing interest. The movie ran on as Amy stared at the screen with big, gaping eyes ……

**

The movie began with music in the background till they showed a big mansion and greenery as the movie titles were run through. The camera moved on over the walls of a room and hanging picture frames till it focused on the face of a young girl of around Amy’s age. She would be around nineteen at the most, very pretty with a shapely body and nice, saucy breasts. She was wearing a similar school uniform like Amy with a white shirt tucked in a plaid skirt.

It was obvious that the girl was alone in her house and the camera rolled on to show her looking through the pages of an adult magazine with no one around. It was obvious that she was in a state of deep excitement for she seemed restless. Soon, she got up and went near the window of her room. The camera focused on the house gardener, who was wearing ragged jeans but naked up to his waist, revealing the ripples of his muscles as he attended to his work. There were trickles of sweat over his naked body and some more on his forehead. He was busy in his work, not knowing that a young girl, the daughter of the house and his master, was looking at him with a lot of sensuality.

The director moved the camera to her aroused face which was stressed in the manner she had held her pouted lips, then on to the partly exposed lace cups of her bra that hardly hid the breasts and nipples. The camera moved down to the plaid skirt and then rolled down even further and underneath the skirt from where it climbed again to show her mesh panty with a perceptible moistness in front. Her thumbs soon gripped the panty on the two sides of her waist and stretched it to pull it down her thighs. The camera rolled spot on to her vagina, partly covered with public hair, and then showed a finger, her finger to be precise, running along the slit. All the time she was watching the gardener and moaning softly.

At some stage, when she was unable to control her deep arousal, she moved towards her wardrobe and took out a black dildo, a thick and long one before coming to the window again. She had slowly inserted the dildo into her waiting and wet slit, a little at a time, till it was fully in. Her hands now busily went on pushing the dildo in and out in rapid succession. The sounds of her moans had increased and even Amy, watching the movie, feared that the gardener would hear her. A point came when that was exactly what happened and the gardener looked up. He could see ‘missy’ standing nearing the window, the curves of her breast slightly exposed and breathing heavily. Her eyes and lips revealed a girl lost in lust as she kept looking at him. The gardener gaped and a bulge soon formed in the front of his jeans. It was clear that he couldn’t seriously attend to his work and he kept looking at the girl now and then.

**

At this stage Amy’s attention was drawn away from the screen to Mr. Jenkins who, still fully dressed in that dark suit of his, pulled Amy to him by holding her at her waist and without fuss made her sit on his lap. His hand had moved up towards her breasts and he had started playing with her nipples which were soon taut and hard. In the meantime Mr. Collins, also fully attired, had dropped to the floor and, almost like a pet, started running his cheeks and lips over Amy’s naked feet.

“Do you love to play with yourself Amy?” Mr. Jenkins asked in a teasing voice as he pulled on her nipples.

Amy couldn’t answer the question. One, because her attention was focused on what was being shown on the TV screen. And two, she was too ashamed to admit that she indulged in self pleasure now and then.

Mr. Collins, who lay groveled on the floor, had tenderly held Amy’s feet and had run his lips over her polished nails. In moments, his tongue was out and he had brushed it over the thumb before taking it inside his mouth. Soon, he began sucking on both the thumbs before lifting her legs and letting them rest on his shoulder. In moments, he began kissing the calves of her legs and then moved further up towards her thighs. Amy shivered as Mr. Collins rested a hand on her naked thigh, softly tickling the insides with a finger before he began teasing her with a finger running along her pussy.

“Come on Amy, be a sweet girl. Just let us know if you love to play with yourself like that girl in the movie over there. It’ll remain a secret that no one will know, I promise. Do you? ” It was Mr. Collins who now asked Amy.

Amy remained silent to the questions that both the men had asked and her silence met with more embarrassing questions.

“You don’t have anything like the girl do you? You love to play with just your fingers? Tsk … tsk … may be I’ll get you a big one the next day … it’ll be a nice present to a good girl who has been so obedient,” Mr. Collins was rubbing in the words in his excitement as his finger delved further inside Amy’s leaking pussy.

Mr. Jenkins had gripped her cheeks and turned them around. Amy’s face and mouth were now visible and nearer to him. He opened his mouth to take in Amy’s soft lips and pushed in his hot tongue and rolled it over every area of the girl’s small mouth.

“You taste wonderful here, Amy,” Mr. Jenkins uttered, “and I am sure Collins will soon confirm how tasty you are elsewhere too.”

Amy blushed on hearing these words but the different sensations initiated by two different persons were too much of an arousal for Amy and unknowingly she softly moaned once and this did not escape the attention of either Mr. Jenkins or Mr. Collins. With increased arousal both the men explored each sensitive nerve of this girl who had, by now, overcome her shyness and inhibitions and was equally eager for their attention.

**

Amy woke with a start. She had fallen asleep thinking about events that took place in her youth, of a time that had come and gone. And it was now morning already! Quickly, she got out of bed and turned on the laptop to check her mail. There was glee in her face as she found the cherished mail awaiting her in the mail box. Nothing seemed more important to her as she ran her eyes over what Mr. Hill had written.

Mr. Hill’s mail was not very long by any stretch of imagination. But, to Amy, it carried a lot of his tacit support for her feelings and fantasies. Till now, she had been overwhelmed with pangs of guilt of the past and the arising sexual desires in the present. Mr. Hill’s approach had been most opportune and refreshing.

She re-read the letter a couple of times with a few lines catching her attention out of many …

“….. that you've thought about your teachers in the past few years, that you've had fantasies about what it would have been like if your relationship with them had continued.”

Mr. Hill had hit the nail on the head, thought Amy. The more she read the more she knew that it must have remained hidden deep inside and with the small spark from this man, this therapist, it was about to ignite. Would it ever be possible, Amy wondered?

Another thing that caught Amy’s attention was where Mr. Hill had mentioned about a particular situation he would like Amy to be in and virtually create a scenario … a sexual one!

“ …… what I want is for you to come up with a sexual relationship with a man that is currently in your life that isn't your husband. It could be someone from work, or someone you know socially. I want you to work on a sexual scenario that would make you happy, that plays to your own private fantasies.”

Oh! She would love to create such a scenario and her mind and fantasies had immediately taken wings. She let her thoughts wander … a thought … a man … someone who had to have the basic traits of that man from her past … middle aged, authoritative and one who would always try to demean Amy - someone like her CEO Mr. Gerald Harper.


The day remained busy for Amy after the initial joyful beginning in the morning. There was distinct evidence of elation in the manner that she walked about and this did not go down unnoticed by those who saw her. Besides, Mr. Hill’s invisible ‘wand’ had already transformed her frame of mind in the manner that she dressed and she carried on with flirty and revealing dresses that she had begun wearing since the last few days.

This particular day she found countless reasons to walk into CEO Mr. Harper’s chamber. She found it amusing when her boss was critical of a particular proposal about a new venture that she had put up. His reprimands now did not seem all that offensive as before.

“Damn Amy, that’s one of the lousiest ideas you have ever come up with. I am afraid you’ll have to rework on this one before it comes to my desk again,” grim, harsh and discouraging tones flew at her from her boss.

Then, before Amy could respond, he barked at her again, “If only you paid a little more attention to the stuff that you put up to me than the attention you give nowadays to your dress!” Some very caustic remarks had whipped Amy without a care.

Amy wished she could tell him, “Yes … and both my papers and my dress have one aim and that is to get your attention.” But she left his room without a word.

Efficient that she was, it took Amy just a couple of hours to change the gamut of the project and she was walking back confidently to the CEO’s chamber later in the day.

“Ah! I knew you are far too good to have given me that dish earlier,” he said when he went through the papers, “I am proud of you. This is great.”

Amy politely thanked her and got up to leave.

“Oh Amy! Just a sec,” he said without looking up at her, “you dress well, I must admit. In fact, I would go so far as to say that you look ,,, umm ..what do I say … very attractive.”

Amy turned and walked towards the door, a smile at the corner of her mouth. But Mr. Harper’s eyes roamed over Amy’s dancing butt with more than just curiosity when she walked away.

Back home, Amy lost no time to respond to Mr. Hill’s mail. There was now urgency in her to participate in this enjoyable exercise that was ‘therapy’ of sorts. Jason, her husband, was not expected till late at night and she had more than a couple of hours to be in front of her laptop. Soon, her thoughts found an expression on the screen as she went on tapping on the keyboard.


Mr. Hill,

Your mail has been timely and precious. Your support and understanding, as I could feel from the mail, are perhaps what I needed the most at this stage of my life.

Yet, I think I owe you in apology. Because when I mentioned about two incidents during that stage in my life, it was not entirely true. There have been a few more such instances that I have lost count of in that eight nine months period in high school. I offer my unconditional apology to you for this aberration but in the hope that I’ll not be harshly judged.

You are absolutely right when you say that I have thought about my teachers in the past few years; that I've had fantasies about what it would have been like if my relationship with them had continued. I have the courage now to own up because I find your views to be most reassuring and sympathetic. If I do get an occasion may be I may overcome my inhibitions and bare my mind to you.

You have suggested that I imagine a scenario with everything in my life being the same except that I wouldn’t have a husband. This is supposed to be a literary exercise, and you want me to come up with a sexual relationship with a man who isn’t my husband.

I have made an attempt at the literary exercise which I am sending to you as an attachment to this mail. It just describes the initial stages when that relationship begins with some ideas as to where it could be headed. But I really couldn’t get into the more physical aspects that could come in a fantasy.

You may view my presentation in the light of these mental inhibitions. In the meantime, I shall be glad if you confirm my next appointment with you scheduled for Friday evening.

Amy

Amy made sure that she had added her attachment marked Amy’s Fantasy with her mail.

Attachment

Amy’s fantasy

I had recently joined as a Trainee Executive very soon after completion of my Masters and HR had placed me under Mr. Gerald Harper who was the CEO of the company. Selection to these posts essentially grooms candidates to take up higher responsibilities and perform efficiently later on. However, I found that I had been identified for a different purpose altogether, that of a personal secretary to the head of the organization. I felt disheartened at first but the pay was good and I couldn’t think of refusing this offer.

One of the disadvantages of this job, however, was that I had to leave my parents and hometown and relocate to a reasonable accommodation in the rather distant outskirts of the city of my employment.

The first month was just fine and I simply thought that patience had its rewards. I recollected that when I had joined I was not very happy at being the personal secretary of the CEO. My thinking now was different. My boss, I felt, was wonderful. A bit domineering perhaps, but one couldn’t ask for everything. And, I had to admit, he looked fit and fine at his age.

It was probably in the fifth or sixth week, I think, that events took a turn - whether it was for the good or bad, only time will tell. We had an extremely busy work schedule coming up from Monday and my CEO had warned me that it would be high a pressure week. Unfortunately, I had some car problems and I missed office. The snags continued the next day as well. On both the days I rang and told my boss. Even if he was cross, he didn’t show it. But, when I turned up on Wednesday, one of the first things that he suggested was that I move in to his mansion where communication would not be a problem and I would be ‘more than available’ (that’s the phrase he used) for the greater part of the twenty four hours at the service of the company. Something in his eyes told me not to refuse the offer if I considered staying employed and I didn’t. I moved in the next day.

I had brought along just two light cases, packing them with some decent clothing and other essentials from my wardrobe. I didn’t inform the landlady that I was leaving her apartment for good, merely informing her that I had a small official trip to undertake and that I would be back by the weekend. My intention was that if I had settled down nicely in the accommodation being provided by the CEO and boss, Mr. Gerald Harper, I would return and vacate the present apartment. Or else, if it was otherwise than to my liking, I would just return as if my tour was concluded.

Mr. Harper was most happy to receive me and acted more like a gracious host than a boss when he helped me with the cases that were in my hand. When I wanted to carry them myself, he protested seriously and I trudged along behind him. When we reached my allotted room he quickly left, telling me something about getting ‘acquainted’ with my surroundings and that he would meet me at the terrace in an hour. I thanked him as I shut the door, relieved at being alone for a while. Frankly, I had been a bit tense from the moment I had walked into the mansion and more than surprised that he was attending to me himself instead of delegating it to any of his house staff, none of whom seemed immediately visible.

Once inside the spacious room I was overwhelmed with its ambience. It had the warmth and snugness which expressed a sense of welcome. The walls, with the mural and pictures adorning them, spoke of this man’s taste. The furniture was exquisite and the curtains on the windows were just what a woman would look for. In the centre of the room, was a sprawling canopy bed, luxuriantly draped with the finest linen and, by appearance itself, seemed so cosy and inviting to me. The walls were moderately decorated with built-in cupboards spread over the entire wall on one side. A large mirror looked down on to the bed from the wall opposite which, I felt, would surely enable the occupant or occupants to have a glimpse at themselves even when they lay down. A space on another wall housed the inbuilt dressing table, large enough to hold a shop-full of cosmetics. I was thrilled to see all the cosmetics that filled the dressing table and wondered how on earth any man could be so very informed on these finer requirements of a woman.

Yet, the ultimate surprise to me was when I started to open the drawers of the cupboards. I gasped in surprise as I saw what this man had selected and stored. Here was an entire array of women’s underclothing – from lacy exotic bra and thong sets plus matching g-string to sheer babydoll and the flimsiest nighties; from black leather shoes and pumps to knee high boots, all with at least 5 inch heels or more, And in one of the topmost drawers, a pair of steel handcuffs and a black leather collar beside which lay an equally intimidating black leash. I couldn’t help but read what was written on the collar in metallic letters – I AM A SLUT.

I stood mesmerized watching these items that lay inside the wardrobe and the drawers. My hands literally went to my mouth, thanking my stars that Mr. Harper was not present at this moment. I would have never had the courage to face him with all these openly lying in front of me. But, I quickly realized that if there was anyone who had equipped this room with such erotic and sexy items, it had to be Mr. Harper alone. He was the master of this house and it was he who had made arrangements for my stay in this very room. Oh my god! How could I ever face him on the terrace in a short while from now? I looked back at the handcuffs and the collar once again. The engraved words stood out haughtily, almost hypnotizing me.

I quickly closed the cupboard and, having washed and changed into a soft summer dress and lingerie that I had brought along with me, slowly walked out on to the terrace. Mr. Harper was waiting for me but the moment I faced him I started blushing profusely. He knows I have seen his choices, I thought to myself. He stood up, waiting for me to take a chair, before sitting down.

''l hope the room is to your liking Amy, l took the liberty of purchasing you some items as well. l hope you are pleased with them'', I heard Mr. Harper saying, which only aggravated the flush in my face.
My shyness engulfed me. I simply nodded my head, wondering how he would take my response. Fortunately, his cell rang and he had to leave immediately, stating that he would be late in returning that night.

Later in the evening I recollected that Mr. Harper had suggested that I could spend my time watching the TV and, with nothing to do, I switched it on. To my surprise, I observed that a movie was already inserted in the player and, involuntarily, I pressed the ‘play’ key. I was more than shocked to see what played on the screen. It was an extremely erotic movie on domination between a powerful male and a submissive female and, although at first I thought of switching it off, imperceptibly my likings seemed to increase. Later on, when I lay in bed at night, many of the scenes seemed to float in my mind and these, coupled with the material that I had seen stuffed in the drawers and cupboard, created a tingling sensation in my loins that I found difficult to explain or suppress. When I fell asleep I do not remember, but the next morning when I opened the door I found a box with a note lying on top, placed just outside and almost crying for attention.

The note was very clear on what my boss wanted. I knew there was no way I could present myself except wearing the very items that he had chosen. I didn’t have too much time either – a mere forty minutes that also included breakfast time. I was ready at least five minutes before the deadline. Before I left the room I looked at the mirror for a final time. Here was I, in a black corset that revealed the greater part of my breasts, black stay ups looking sexier with its lace band and wearing the six inch black shoes that were inside the box. The black thongs hugged me underneath the corset. My red hair fell casually on my shoulders and my brown eyes, I felt, were expressive. My makeup, I thought, carried the right tone and, although a trifle apprehensive, I walked out of the room. The six inch heals were enough to make my hips sway abundantly.

As I walked towards where the CEO’s office was located, I could well make out that each step on the marble floor was enough for him to make out my imminent arrival. I knocked on the door and, with his approval, walked in.

Mr. Gerald Harper, CEO, was seated behind his imposing desk immaculately dressed in dark suit, white shirt and red printed tie. He was peering down at some papers on his table and didn’t look up at first, which was a relief. I walked up to his desk in that vast room of his.

“Sir, I ….I have…” I stammered, unable to hide a fear creeping in.

The manner in which Mr. Harper looked up, almost inquisitively, I knew he wanted me to complete what I had begun to say. He waited a few seconds, looking towards my half exposed breasts fighting for space inside the corset. A slight nod of his head and it was enough for me to realise that he wanted me to speak out.

“I have..unh..I have dressed exactly as the note wanted me to,” I said timidly.

As I looked at this man sitting so imposingly behind the desk in a dark suit, white shirt and red striped tie, his image soon blurred to give way to someone else – someone who I could easily identify from my past. It was none other than the much revered Mr. Christopher Jenkins.


End of Attachment

After Amy had sent her mail she reread the contents of her attachment again. Although she had built up a fantasy scenario involving her real life CEO with hints of possible sexual build up later on, there was no description of actual physical sex in her current presentation. She wondered if Mr. Hill’s purpose of knowing her hidden sexual needs would be evident in the scenario that she had described and that too of a younger Amy. After all, she was certain that the purpose of this literary exercise was to help Mr. Hill fathom what really went on in Amy’s mind and follow that up with the proper therapy that was needed.

Clearly, Amy would have to wait for Mr. Hill’s response to know if the scenario had been of any help to him. In any case, the weekend appointment was coming up and she was certain that her therapist would seize that opportunity to delve further into her mind.
 
Edward was running late the next morning, something that very rarely happened, and as a result Edward barely had time to shower, get ready, and have a slice of toast before he had to rush out the door. He didn't even have time for his usual morning banter with Carol as his first patient for the day had been waiting in his office for a good fifteen minutes. Usually the patients would have to stay in the waiting area until they were called however Carol took certain liberties with her duties every so often, on top of that she was very aware which one of his patients Edward was fucking. Almost all of his patients were females, though Edward wasn't fucking all of them. That particular morning it was Fiona Carter, a 21 year old freshly married young woman who was having doubts about her marriage. Her situation wasn't all that different from Amy's although Fiona was still a college student at the time, though she still had some rather large aspirations. Fiona had been Edward's patient for about a year, the moment she'd walked into his office for a consultation Edward knew that the two would have a long lasting relationship. After all most of Edward's patients were women who were a little older, women who had established themselves in one way or another, so for him it was a nice change to have a fresh young face to toy with. Just like all of Edward's other patients, Fiona had no idea what she was doing while under hypnotized, or that the sessions even involved hypnotism.

Edward gave Fiona a quick glance and smile as he stepped into the office. He started to loosen his tie as he walked across the room and towards his desk. “International traveler enjoys exotic imports” Said Edward as he took off his jacket and placed it on the back of his chair that sat behind the desk. The phrase he had uttered was the trigger that would put Fiona in her hypnotic state. Fiona had seated herself on the sofa and Edward didn't need to look up at her to know that the trigger had worked since it had happened so many times that it was practically routine. “Fiona, take off that dress” Edward said calmly as he started to make his way over towards the sofa. It had taken Fiona barely a moment to slip off her dress and place it on the sofa next to her. As Edward stepped in front of her he couldn't help but smile at the girl that was now sitting there in her lacy pink lingerie. “Hmm.. Why don't you... Take off your bra, move to the edge of the sofa and part your legs for me” Said Edward. Fiona looked up at him, gave a blank “Yes Sir” as she did exactly what she'd been asked. In her hypnotized state it didn't matter to her that she was married or that she loved her husband, or that for the past year she'd done things with her therapist that she'd never even imagine doing with her husband.

By the time Edward was done with Fiona an entire hour had passed, during which Fiona had masturbated for Edward both before and after being fucked, and during the session Edward had cum once inside her pussy, once in her mouth, and once on her face. Fiona sat naked on the sofa with a blank stare as Edward stood behind his desk, buttoning up his shirt with Carol crouched down in front of Fiona, cleaning up all evidence on Fiona of what had actually happened. “Good Lord Ed, I hope this girl is on the pill” said Carol as she pulled a wet wipe from the pack and carefully started to wipe away the last of the cum that was leaking out of her. Edward let out a short laugh “Her husband actually wants her to get pregnant, that is one of the reasons shes here” said Edward. Again, Carol knew better than to give Edward a lecture, that and Carol herself had a dark sense of humor which is why Edward's antics never really bothered her. “I'm sure he would Ed.. But I'm also sure he was most likely hoping that HE would be the one knocking up his wife” Said Carol as she threw the wet wipe into the small trash bin that she'd moved next to the sofa. Edward chuckled “I'm sure he'd also prefer not to know that his new wife has been taking it like a champ for me for almost a year now... But what her husband doesn't know won't hurt him right?” Said Edward.

Carol pulled out another wet wipe and started working on Fiona's forehead “Ugh.. You know how hard it is to get this gunk out from hair?.... I swear we have this conversation at least twice a week” Carol said with a roll of her eyes. “Yeah... I suppose I could have the girls clean themselves up... But its much sexier watching you do it” Said Edward with a grin. Carol let out a playful laugh “Oh fuck you Ed.” After which both of them laughed together.

Once Carol was done cleaning up Fiona, Edward asked her to get dressed, and once Carol had returned to her reception desk Edward sat down at his usual spot with his notepad in hand “Right.. This is our last session for the week so... Let me think... You're noticing that college is getting a lot more bearable not just because you've been giving it more attention but also because of your therapy sessions. Don't forget to make time for your husband, and whenever he brings up pregnancy you're going to handle the situation with a calmer mind. The moment you step out of my office you'll feel a sense of accomplishment just like you always do after our sessions.. Oh and for our first session next week I don't want you to wear panties okay? Now... I'm going to count down, when I get to zero you're going to wake up. Five, four, three, two, one, ZERO!” Said Edward. Fiona blinked her eyes for a moment before her face filled up with her usual expression. Edward gave her a smile “Well.. Looks like hour hour is up. But... I think we made some real progress today.. Carol will take the check and handle the appointment for next week alright?” Said Edward as he stood up and started to walk back over to his desk. “Oh wow.. That went by fast!” Fiona said out loud as she picked up her purse, straightening her dress as she stood up. “Thanks again Mr. Hill, you really have been such a great help. I'll cya next week!” She said enthusiastically as she made her way out of the office.

Luckily Edward had a good half hour before his next appointment, which was perfect since his mind had been on Amy all morning. He opened up his laptop and checked for new mail. Immediately he noticed the email from Amy as well as Haddock, his investigator. The first email Edward clicked on was from his private investigator. The email read-

'These guys weren't exactly hiding. I looked up the girl on Facebook and her high school is listed on there. I found the school website and given the last names you provided it wasn't hard to find either. Only Jenkins is still teaching, looks like Collins is retired. Both still live in the same town, both listed in the phone book. You could have probably found all this out on your own. Still.. I did my due diligence. Scoped out their address and they're both still living at their listed residence. Jenkins lives with his wife and Collins has been living on his own since his wife passed away about 10 years ago. In the attachment you'll find their full names, addresses, emails as well as phone numbers. The whole think took about 6 hours. You know my rates.'

Edward sat there almost in shock for a moment as he wasn't expecting such forthcoming answers so quickly. Of course Haddock was right, the two men weren't criminals. In a way they were since they had both started out engaging sexually with a student against her will, though it seemed no one ever found out about it. Edward would have to give some thought about how exactly to approach these men. He had initially thought about email, and then possibly calling them, however he had no idea what state of mind these men were in. The safest way would have been to meet them in person and then get a sense of what their personalities were like. Since it was Collins who had initiated things with Amy he would be the first one to be visited. It was something he'd have to do within the next few days, definitely something that Edward wanted to do do before Amy's next session.

Edward then turned his attention to Amy's email, which read-

'Mr. Hill,

Your mail has been timely and precious. Your support and understanding, as I could feel from the mail, are perhaps what I needed the most at this stage of my life.

Yet, I think I owe you in apology. Because when I mentioned about two incidents during that stage in my life, it was not entirely true. There have been a few more such instances that I have lost count of in that eight nine months period in high school. I offer my unconditional apology to you for this aberration but in the hope that I’ll not be harshly judged.

You are absolutely right when you say that I have thought about my teachers in the past few years; that I've had fantasies about what it would have been like if my relationship with them had continued. I have the courage now to own up because I find your views to be most reassuring and sympathetic. If I do get an occasion may be I may overcome my inhibitions and bare my mind to you.

You have suggested that I imagine a scenario with everything in my life being the same except that I wouldn’t have a husband. This is supposed to be a literary exercise, and you want me to come up with a sexual relationship with a man who isn’t my husband.

I have made an attempt at the literary exercise which I am sending to you as an attachment to this mail. It just describes the initial stages when that relationship begins with some ideas as to where it could be headed. But I really couldn’t get into the more physical aspects that could come in a fantasy.

You may view my presentation in the light of these mental inhibitions. In the meantime, I shall be glad if you confirm my next appointment with you scheduled for Friday evening.

Amy'

It was once again a good step for Amy to consciously admit her feelings about the past and the teachers whom she was once involved with. He then read over the attachment which was Amy's scenario that he had asked. It was interesting for sure. A lot of parallels between her and her boss. Edward almost wondered if the fantasy was a result of his suggestion regarding how she was to dress at the office. Either way Edward knew he could very easily build upon that as the man he would get Amy to focus on would be her boss. There were still a lot of things he needed to discuss, most of which he couldn't do over email, nor could he give her direct commands over email. So.. he had to be careful with his words. Since he had time and he didn't need to put much thought into what he was going to say he decided to write the reply at that moment.

'Amy,

Your honesty is a great step in your therapy, and in all honesty its very interesting that you've admitted to having an on going relationship with your teachers. I'm also getting the impression that it wasn't long before you were a willing and consenting participant in your interactions with your teachers? I would even go as far as to say you might even have felt some form of love an affection for your teachers, if not now then most definitely in the past. Again if that is the case that is perfectly normal and nothing you should feel ashamed about. I'm sure the biggest sense of guilt you are feeling isn't because of your feelings and emotions towards your teachers, but the fact that you are hiding those things from your husband. The subject of your husband is a complicated one, but we will get to that once we figure out where you are, and where you want to be in life. These sessions are to help your marriage, but more than that they're to help YOU first.

Your fantasy was very interesting Amy, especially since you wrote yourself being involved with a fantasy figure. I'm guessing that there are some underlying issues you have not only at your workplace but more specifically your boss. Now these might or might not be sexual. I think we have covered a lot so far, however to move any further we'll have to wait till our next session. This will be our last email exchange until our next session. Looking forward to our next session.

Edward Hill'

With that Edward sent the email and started to prepare for his next patient.
 
Back
Top