Killed a rapist

loquere

Smile!
Joined
May 19, 2011
Posts
35,204
So a character kills an attempted rapist in my upcoming story? Not a problem for Lit submission right?
 
Last edited:
Likely not. I'd just be wary of adding too many gory details, is all.

Just a rock and some brain. What the fucker tried to do was a lot more gory. I've seen deaths in stories here erotic horror really, mostly succbus.
 
The brain would be gore. I've killed off characters on Lit. before, but I haven't been graphic about doing it (other than the ones vampires have fucked to death. They died smiling, which I guess was the saving grace as far as Lit. was concerned).
 
I think you can get away with some gore and a lot of violence. I had a fight scene that had a finger bitten off and an eye gouged out.

I know you can;t have the death occur during any type of sex or its snuff.

You should be fine, if nothing else just let it fly and see if they kick it back or not.
 
I think you can get away with some gore and a lot of violence. I had a fight scene that had a finger bitten off and an eye gouged out.

I know you can;t have the death occur during any type of sex or its snuff.

You should be fine, if nothing else just let it fly and see if they kick it back or not.

Sr71 and Loveguy are you too cool now? Good.
 
No one batted an eye when the protagonist of my first chapter had his brain fried while going at it. But I got flagged for possible underage although there was no indication for it. Make of it what you will *shrug*
 
I just had to write a story where Michael Jackson gets jacked up.

Why is it that folks give only a small slice of the question when asking for guidance help? This particular scenario is probably going to have a rough time passing here. There's so much more going on than what you first stated was the case.
 
Michael jackson ain't in the story. It's not a celeb story.

In all actuality the description is just a recuer bashing the rapists head in rage. Then the victim shooting the rapist long after he's dead. The story is a romantic interacial mafia story.
 
I wrote in a story where a murderer is shot in the face four times at close range with a 9mm pistol and the back of his head explodes. No one said boo about that. :D
 
So I had a story where a woman tells how she was gang raped at 14.

4 years later on her 18th birthday her mother who is a witch and bringing her officially into her coven has kidnapped the 4 guys who did it.

I describe how as they're hanging upside down, she one at a time slits them from their anus to to their throat then crosses the t and slits their throats.

as she's killing them she is aroused and her mother is reaching between her legs and gets her off.

Story posted was on site for a few months then somebody reported it.

The reason they booted it?

underage. I mentioned she was 14 when she was raped.

That is how idiotic they are with the underage rule everything else is totally fine.
 
You constantly support pedophiles, a group who commit the gravest act of evil America faces today. In truth and reflection it's an act only surpassed by terrorism. I want to purge them, you want to legitimaze them. Stop attacking me and stop attacking America SR71.
 
Last edited:
Sure you're not an alt for asylumseeker? :rolleyes:

Not making a lick of sense.
 
Sure you're not an alt for asylumseeker? :rolleyes:

Not making a lick of sense.

This is me saying the following. You don't respect free speech and you don't care about the continued safety of America's young. I read a post of yours the other day, about loopholes for children in stories. Which makes me believe that you're a secret pedophile.
 
This is me saying the following. You don't respect free speech and you don't care about the continued safety of America's young. I read a post of yours the other day, about loopholes for children in stories. Which makes me believe that you're a secret pedophile.

Please cite that post. Because, frankly, you are off your rocker.
 
Back
Top