Finish the sentence ... Nothing Hotter Than.....

A woman that is confident enough to eye fuck me... and not look away within a few seconds. Whether it's at a bar, wedding, meeting, etc. that level of confidence is almost irresistible.
 
Nothing hotter than ... a skimpy tan line revealed through flimsy clothes and accompanied by a come hither smile and devilish eyes.
 
Nothing hotter than

Another man telling me he wants to screw my wife. Then he tells me how he'd do it.
 
Nothing hotter than feeling and watching his engorged cock penetrating me at the start of a session.
 
Last edited:
Mmmmmmm

Nothing hotter than lifting her dress and the gentle scent of her moist sex filling my nostrils as I press my face between her creamy stocking clad thighs...............
 
Nothing hotter than a sexy, shirtless man...hot and sweaty and dirty...bonus points if hes pissed off about something...even more bonus points if he's hot great chest hair...just oozing testosterone. Drives me crazy.
 
Nothing hotter than wearing a flimsy blouse and flirty skirt on an unseasonably warm November day before switching to the winter wardrobe.
 
........................................................................................................................
 
Last edited:
Nothing is hotter than... the first time with a new partner, exploring your limits, letting your passion run wild.
 
Nothing is hotter than...that feeling of waking up, feeling her reaching for you, whispering in your ear....
 
Back
Top