Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
kathy_griffin_pantie_flash1.jpg

Oh Kathy!!!!

I love her.
 
Shankara--Because i haven't told you in a long time I just want to say again

THANK YOU!!! for this thread.

It has opened my mind to things I never would have imagined. (and I always thought I had a pretty kinky imagination)

Kisses of appreciation :kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
Do think she really needs those labeled just in case the groom gets confused? :eek:

Kassi+Bride+Panties.jpg

and don't they look a wee bit big? :eek:



.
 
Not a whole lot of women wait until they're 20 or so. Hopefully the numbers are skewed towards the young side, but from what I've seen counseling on the other website I'm on, it's happening way younger than what a lot of us would like.

These days, the most we can hope for is that they use at least two reliable methods of birth control, like condoms and hormonal birth contro, so they don't end up catching anything or getting pregnant.

Well, first off, the virgins generally refuse to take survey's regarding sex. And they aren't going to show up on websites that are to offer advice and help to people who are sexually active. I think that the numbers are a bit skewed on survey's taken on sexual activity.

And I waited until I was 19, and I was engaged to K at the time.

So I guess I should say I hope she waits until she's an adult and married. I wish I'd waited until I was married, but oh well.


Is that liv tyler?


Ouch. From so many points of view.

Either that man is both a sadist and a masochist or he's just a very determined sadist. :eek:
 
Last edited:
Well, first off, the virgins generally refuse to take survey's regarding sex. And they aren't going to show up on websites that are to offer advice and help to people who are sexually active. I think that the numbers are a bit skewed on survey's taken on sexual activity.

And I waited until I was 19, and I was engaged to K at the time.

So I guess I should say I hope she waits until she's an adult and married. I wish I'd waited until I was married, but oh well.

My point of view was not from surveys online...from what I've experienced on my own, from what I saw in school and from what I've seen as a counselor, sex is happening very very young in a lot of people.
 
My point of view was not from surveys online...from what I've experienced on my own, from what I saw in school and from what I've seen as a counselor, sex is happening very very young in a lot of people.

Yes, a lot of people. Definitely. Just not as many as I think people think are. Granted, I've been out of school for 12 years, but when I went to school I know that at least half the people saying they'd had sex and done this or that were full of shit.

Added to that, the ones I know where having sex were not in homes where the words 'parental involvement' came into play too often.

Alicia, my friend from 6th to 9th grade. That year her mom let her boyfriend MOVE IN WITH HER! :rolleyes: Her mother, however, did not supply birth control and then was shocked (literally) when Alicia ended up preggers. Idiot. We lost touch after that because I was a freshman in high school and she was a mom.

Christy, who I talked about in the abortion thread. She was 4 years younger than me, but we hung out with the same people. Her father could care less, and she was out until all hours of the night, and would frequently spend the night at her boyfriends, who's parents also could give a shit. He, also, was surprised when she got preggers. No one else was. Idiot. (Him, not Christy.)

Missy, who's mom also let her boyfriend move in with her when she was 13 and he was 15. Even bought them a nice bed to do it in. But at least she provided birth control.

My niece, who has a distinctive enough name I won't use it here. Until last year she lived with her mom who is disabled. She's on a lot of pain meds, and sleeps about 20 hours a day. My niece pretty much had free run to do whatever she wanted, whenever. She started getting in trouble with boys and going to parties, and her dad found out what was going on and took custody. (With her mom's permission. L knew that it was her fault, and that she's in no condition to take care of a teenager.)

My sister. She was living with my dad, who would let her and her boyfriend (now her hubby) go hang out in her room for hours on end. Seriously, what the hell did he think they were doing back there. :rolleyes: My step mom offered to get her birth control at one point, but my sister was already two months preggers. :rolleyes:

I could go on and on, but you get my point.

Oh, and I wanted to say (for the record) that this is a generalization, and therefore not true in ALL cases. I do believe it's true in a LOT of cases.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top