Never Forget (Closed)

"Oh I always knew you would get married, Eden, just, well, I never would have dreamed it would have been to me. I'm still wondering if I'm dreaming, so you're not alone there, my dear."

Otto couldn't help but chuckle. "Bidets are just as much for women as men, my love." He pondered for a moment. "Huh, an indoor swimming pool would be nice..." He replied with a teasing grin, stealing her hand to his lips to give it a kiss before they got out and he led the way up to an open ramp to a cruise ship. He was being blythely bold and perhaps very presumptuous to think he could get the captain of the ship to marry them, but he pushed on anyway.

He knocked at the pilot house door and got the attention of the man within and waved him over. "Pardon me, sir, but would you be the captain of this ship?" He asked politely through the glass window. The man looked at him with mild surprise and curiosity. "Yes, I am, but no one is supposed to be aboard just yet... What are you doing here, sir?" The captain asked, looking past Otto to see Eden. He gave her a pleasant smile before returning his attention to Otto.

"Yes, yes, I realize this is very peculiar, captain, but the lady and I, we're hopeless romantics, and, well, we were wondering if we might put upon you for a few moments, to have you marry us?" The captain seems a little dumbfounded and blinked a few times before replying, scratching his head. "Are you coming aboard for the cruise? You're not supposed to be aboard..."

"Well... No... I..." Otto was quickly losing his resolve, feeling very foolish. He could already see the wheels in the Captain's head turning: Older man, younger woman, come to a place they obviously didn't belong, without even being future passengers on board his ship. It looked bad, very bad. Otto did the only thing he thought would show any semblance of wisdom in the face of having done such a questionable move as bringing Eden aboard a ship they didn't have tickets for and asking such an intimate favor of its Captain. He stepped back from the door and allowed the Captain to proceed with questioning Eden.

"Is everything alright, miss? Do you know this man?" There was concern in the captains voice. It was killing Otto to not even be able to look at her in support, for fear the Captain would construe it as a form of control over her.
 
Eden was rather happy with how things were working out, and all in all it was nice. But as she got up to the cruise ship with Otto he seemed rather worried about something, and figured perhaps he was feeling a bit foolish. But squeezing his hand showing everything would be just fine, she being the way she was. Was calm, she could see the eyes on people. The surprise that she was with someone about twenty five years older then her, unless she did the math wrong but was sure she was about right.

She sensed he was perhaps feeling a bit foolish, just how he carried himself kinda worried her that he was about to crumble. The man was highly intelligent and had never seen him this up tight about anything in her life at least, not since she has known the man. But he was like her and that was human, humans had there moments where they would break every now and then. But would never allow him to break down, so she held him even closer to her. And just let all frustrations and other negative things flow over her.

That was how she dealt with a lot of things, it was a big deal to her. Grinning a little bit she just gave him the "I am here it will be fine" Look that she could give him, trying to boost his confidence. And had a feeling this was not going to be an easy thing, but would do her best to work in the surroundings. That was what made her as good as she was, and no one would stand in there way that was for damn sure. Both of them had been through enough and deserved to be very happy together.

Soon they got to the quarters of the captain and leaned back kinda hiding behind Otto, not that she was avoiding anything. She was just relaxing and listing to the conversation, but the way the captain talked to Otto made her uncomfortable. Making him sound like he was a child molester and that would not do at all. She grew rather annoyed and the way the captain looked at her, was certainly enough. Looking up at Otto, she got straight up and heard the question the man gave her and silently sighed.

"I think I know what is going on in your head captain and I can assure you Otto here would never do anything Illegal, I get this feeling you see him as a monster. Other wise you would not be asking me this, I have known Otto for a good seven years. I met him when he was thirty eight years old, and he has been my rock through everything. But I know I look about sixteen years old, but I am twenty one just turned it a few months ago" She took out her drivers license to prove her age, and then took out a picture of Her and Otto celebrating his 40th birthday. Tilting her head to the side.

She could not help but want to laugh at the ignorance here, but would not do that. "So please captain I know you have the rights to marry us, and we both would be eternally grateful if you would do that for us today. I know its very unorthodox but I am just fine with him" She said smiling at Otto as she took his hand in hers showing the love she held for him, squeezing his hand with the utmost love, and looked back at the captain her eyes soft and respectful as if silently begging the captain to do this for them.
 
The Captain looked closely at Eden's license and the old, edge worn photo of her with Otto from years ago with respectful scrutiny and listened to her silently, letting her have her say before clearing his throat and smiling softly. "I am very sorry, miss, I was just concerned, but now I can see you two are very much in love. Sir, I do appologize... Well..." He thought for a long moment. "It's bending all sorts of rules, I mean I am vested with the rights to marry passengers, but the documentation would quite frankly have to be faked, because you're not really passengers..." The way Eden pleaded to him with her eyes was irresistable. He smiled and chuckled, shaking his head slightly, in good humor. "But with eyes like that, how can a Captain refuse to go the extra mile, hmm? We'll just call it a special dispensation of services, shall we?"

Otto embraced Eden and buried his face in her hair, letting out a shaky breath. He was ready to go down on one knee and have the Captain wed them right on the spot, his eyes bleary with greatfulness and love. "A few steps this way, and you can say your vows with a view out of the harbor..." The Captain offered, rubbing the back of his neck, feeling slightly embarassed for Dr. Octavious. "Oh, yes... Lets!" Otto mumbled, chuckling and rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand. "Sorry, its usually the bride who's supposed to get so emotional. Heh." He joked as he took Eden's hand and followed the Captain up to the front of the cruise ship.
 
Eden smiled a little bit hearing the captain apologize like that and nodded to him. She was use to the looks people gave her, and being with someone older she did not care what other people would say. Or even cared what the people thought, she loved Otto and he loved her for who she was. And hearing about all the regs, and just wanted to throw the book off board for this situation.

But Eden knew how to gauge people, that was how she was. And the way she looked at him got her again to win a bit, she was rather happy when he said that he would marry them. She thanked him whole heartily and grinned at Otto, giving him the "I guess I have my way people people" Kind of look. And winked at him as she walked beside him out on the deck and was so light on her feet, she did not even notice how emotional Otto was in that moment. She was still in awe they were doing this.

But then she faced him and took his hands and saw the emotion on his face, and smiled lovingly. Stroking his cheek and gigged. "It's alright Otto, I am sure I will be crying any minute now" She chuckled and silently sighed looking at him, enjoying the look into his eyes. This felt like a dream, but knew it was far from one. She just wished someone could be there to see them, but no one had any family so this was good enough. And she looked into his eyes allowing the captain to begin the ceremony.
 
The Captain began. "Did the two of you have personal vows you wished to exchange?"

"I... Would like to... Wing it, sir." Otto responded surprising himself, he turned toward Eden and smiled shyly at her.

The Captain nodded and waited calmly with a pleasant smile.

"I Otto Gunther Octavious promise to hold you, Eden Veronica Wolfe with faithfulness, honor and respect. I vow to be your truest friend, give you my deepest love, see you through any pain, share every joy, every sorrow... For all the rest of my days." The words poured from his heart with ease until he came to the part he dreaded to say. The finality of the way it sounded hurt deeply. He was a man of science and he would never make a promise that he wasn't sure he could keep, so saying 'eternally' was not something he could say, though he ached to his very core to say it.

One look at Eden's shining, stunned eyes bore him up out of the threatening depths of sorrow, because he knew his vows had absolutely blown her away. He gained a strange calm and took her hands in his to impart that almost otherworldly strength of heart he felt to her with his touch, with the look of love in his eyes.
 
Eden was taken back by his heart felt moment, the words poured out of him and knew he could not say eternity because she knew she would out live him. She smiled at him squeezing his hands with much love. She was very good with doing something like this without preparing but listing to his words her own words came to mind. And she forced back the tears as she smiled a little bit more, stroking his cheek with so much love. It was amazing how much she loved him, sighing happily she could not help but shed a tear.

And knew it was her turn "I Eden Veronica Wolfe, take you Otto Gunther Octavius. I promise to love you, taking each and every moment as a gift. I promise to be your shoulder to cry on when you need it, a best friend to talk to. I promise to take care of you when you are sick, to be proud of the man you have turned out to be. I also promise to never take you for granted Otto, to be your everything. Always prepared to help in what is needed, until death separates us. But not even death can separate us.

Because you will always hold a place in my heart, rather you are with me or watching out for me. To always be honest, to never stray. To be faithful, I will always be yours as you will always be mine" She said with a kind smile on her face, squeezing his hands as she felt so at peace right now. Smiling the salt water, enjoying every moment to the fullest. It was a beautiful thing, and would always remember this moment. A moment to always cherish, a moment to always celebrate this union.
 
Otto's throat was so tight with emotion that he didn't dare speak, he simply glanced, glossy eyes over at the Captain for their next cue. The Captain kindly gave him a ring-slipping onto finger gesture to which he mannaged a tight little chuckle over and nodded with a broad smile as he returned his focus upon Eden.

He took her hand, going to one knee on the deck and brought out the wedding band that Rose once wore and placed it upon Eden's ring finger with great care. "With this ring, Eden Veronica Wolfe, I, thee wed." He managed to say even with his throat as tight as it was. He smothered her hand in kisses as he rose back to his feet. The Captain cleared his throat, as if to say the kissing wasn't supposed to happen yet. It in a good natured way though, so though Otto turned red in the face with embarassment, he managed a smile, whispering. "Oops, sorry."
 
Eden smiled at him and saw the ring he had for her, hearing what he said and grinned a bit returning the kiss. Seeing how embarrassed he was she caught his eyes in her own showing it was not a big deal, this whole wedding wasn't even legal so and it was also there wedding so who cared. "Don't worry about it Otto, this is our wedding and it happens how it happens" She said showing him it was just fine. Stroking his hand, but then she grabbed his wedding band making sure she was putting it on the right hand.

"With this ring I thee wed" She said and looked at him, squeezing his hands so much and it was such a wonderful feeling. To be married, sure it would not be legal till the marriage thing came for them, but that was there own little secret. And knew that he would have to pronounce them husband and wife before they could kiss. All this before work as well was rather nice, because now was the time to do something she never thought she would do. And that was to be a wife and a mother.
 
Otto gave Eden a giddy, open, even eager smile as he let her slip the ring on his finger. He barely even waited for the Captain to pronounce them man and wife before he dipped her in his arms, doing a respectable imitation of the iconic photo of the sailor kissing his girl. It seemed like the thing to do after all.

By the time he set her back on her feet, he had to catch HIS breath. "Whoo..." He breathed out, blushing and grinning from ear to ear. "Duh we gotta goh tuh work?" He teased, scrunching his nose and looking up like he had other ideas in mind now. He really was just a big kid at heart, now that he had Eden to shower his love upon.
 
Eden grinned seeing how happy he was then before she knew it he did what he did and grabbed onto him, returning the kiss. It was nice really to feel this with him, and with everything as it was she knew he would not want to go to work, but they had to. Everything was standing still, until he helped her back on her own two feet. Giggling a little bit and looked at him wondering what he was thinking about. But the way he looked at her, she had a feeling it had something to do with work and grinned.

Hearing what he said he took his hand, nodded her thanks to the captain and walked off the ship. "Yes Otto you know as well as you do, that if you don't finish your project you will go insane" She smirked at him getting back into the car and sighed a bit, sitting back in the seat for a moment, looking at the wedding band on her finger and was beyond satisfied with how today went, looking at Otto she grinned more.
 
"You're right, of course, my lady love. Or rather... My wife. My. Wife." He tested the words twice, his hand caressing her knee. He looked deeply satisfied, yet eagerness danced in his eyes as he watched how she admired her wedding band. "There's a component to the harness that I have yet to reveal to anyone, wife. I want you to be the first to see it. Or them, rather. The harness itself... Is nothing compared to them, brute strength, elegant perhaps, but worthless next to the... Nanites."
 
Eden smiled as she took off for the lab and heard what he said "Well I am honored that you want to show me" She said rather happily. And was curious what the harness looked like since she had no idea, and it was such a wonderful thing to experience as husband and wife. Pulling into the garage to his lab, she got out "So what you using the nanites for Otto?" She knew about Nanites but was surprised when he said he was going to use them.
 
"Hmhmhmhmhm! I could tell you, my love, but it would be so much more satisfying to simply show you." Otto chuckled playfully, hopping out of her car with a spring in his step. "The harness is worthless by itself, nothing more than a delivery device, a syringe really, to deliver the nanites right where they are needed the most any where, any time, and in the utmost safety for the user.

He ushered Eden into the lab and to the locked safe he kept the one ultra secret canister full of nanites. He turned the dial each click building his excitement until he was possitively buzzing with it. "Here!" He exclaimed and carefully took the cylindrical canister out and cradled it like it was a helpless baby in his hands. "Hold onto it for me, love." He passed it to her, smiling proudly his eyes lighting up. He was the perfect vision of 'mad scientist' and he had every right to look that way. "In your hands, my wife, you hold the ONLY canister of self replicating repair nanites that can learn and improve upon their original design with each generation. They are either our salvation or our doom. I designed the arm harness because of them, because... Until now, I did not believe that there was a soul on this wretched earth that could be trusted with them, not even myself... But, Eden, you... Yes! I trust you! This is the sort of faith I have in you! I meant to imprint them with an AI, but, honestly, if you will let me, I want to imprint them with you. Your kindness, your love, your morality. Its... Its the perfect match!"
 
Eden locked up her car and watched how Otto was acting and chuckled a little bit, he was like a little boy it was rather charming really. As she followed him she pulled her hair in a pony tail to get it out of her eyes. And was humming lowly to herself as she stretched, looking down at the ring again. She still could not get it through her head they were married, and as far as she could tell. Everything was rather smooth and no problems what so ever, which was rather nice. Grinning a bit she watched him.

When he handed her over the jar and looked at the little things in there, listing to what he said she smiled even more. He sounded so mad scientist it was rather funny, and she heard the rest of what he said. She wondered what he meant about imprinting, she was up to trying anything he wanted. That was how she was, she loved him so much she wanted to make him very happy. And it was not hard to do that, making sure she was careful with the jar. She just had to ask him the one question on her mind.

"I will let you do it Otto but what is going to happen?" She said in truth only Otto was the person she trusted, only person who gave a crap about her alive. But she sat on the desk and kept looking at the little things, wondering how all this worked. And knowing this was the only bunch that were there, it kinda scared her that she was holding onto something very precious. Her grey eyes looked up at him and smiled a little bit, ready for what ever he wanted to try. Since she was far from afraid.
 
"Well, the nanites are so miniscule that they will simply permeate your body, and once they locate your brain matter, they map it, and each following generation will posess an exact, digital replication of your brain patterns. Its quite spectacular and by all reckonings completely painless. I've run a single controled test with mice. Would you like to see?"

He led her over to a shelf of mice. "Now, I know this is going to be very scary at first, more than you're going to be able to take all at once..." He took a small syringe and collected the mouse from the top most container. "Relax, please..." He drew only the smallest of drops of blood from the little thing and carefully passed the mouse to Eden. "Look for the needle mark, you won't find one." He instructed as he turned and took another mouse from a lower shelf and injected it with the tiny amount of blood. "Now, set yours back in its cage and watch."

He stepped back and allowed her to do so. In mere seconds, the two mice were doing the exact same thing. "Now, don't fret, this is simply because they have non replicating nanites. In a few days the second one will be back to normal. I want your imprint on the master nanites, they will adapt over time, but with your mind as their primary protocols, how can we go wrong? Please... Don't tell me I'm blinded by love. I can see it in your eyes. Its true, but thats not the only truth, my dear."
 
Eden followed him all over the lap to see what he was talking about, just the thought of working on animals she detested. But with Otto she did not mind to much, she heard what they would do to her body. And something deep down in her told her not to do this, that something big could go very wrong. Like someone pounding on her brain saying "What the hell you think your doing?" But perhaps her love and trust for Otto challenged what common sense would tell her. Otto was her angel in many ways.

So now all she could do is let it happen, when he picked up the mouse and did what he did. She got down a bit and watched the mice, they did not seem to be in pain. Though how can one tell how a mouse is to feel. Right now she just did not care, grinning a little bit she saw what was going on and she was rather surprised by it. Slowly standing up, running her gentle fingers in her hair as she silently sighed. Looking back at the mice for a moment, she began to think of what to do here.

But when she heard what he said, she smiled a little bit. So nodding a tiny bit, more to herself then anything. She placed her gentle hand on his shoulder and squeezed it, Otto was a brilliant mind and man. And only time would tell what would happen here, so taking a deep breath and let it out. Allowing stress to fall off her shoulders, and kissed him softly. "Alright Otto you may do this to me" She said and sat down on a chair so he could do what ever he wanted done, done. Smiling a bit to him.
 
Otto could see how nervous this was making Eden and it did trouble him, but he had every confidence that the outcome would be nothing short of world changing. He knelt before her, like he had to slip her wedding band on her finger. "I have never been more sure of myself than I am in this, my dear, sweet wife. And that you trust me in this, Eden..." He swallowed back a burst of emotion, his eyes shining, his lips trembling, but turned up into a proud smile. "It makes me swell, near to bursting with the strongest of love. Your name, it is more appropriate than you know. Because, from you will spring a whole new world, a perfect world. I promise." He wanted to embrace her, kiss her hard and firm, make love to her on the spot.

He took a specialized syringe type device from his lab coat pocket that attached to the delivery nozzle of the cylinder. Some of the nanites poured into the clear receptical of the syringe, born on a liquide solution. "Here, let me see your arm." He said softly, tenderly taking an alcohol swab and rubbing the inside of her elbow, where he would inject her with the nanites. "Once they have passed through your system and mapped your mind, they will transmit your thought patterns to the rest, and it will be made into their primary protocols. You are a good person, Eden, and from now on, what makes you tick will be what guides the nanites in all that they are allowed to do. That is how much I trust you. My vision of a new world, lays in you..." As he explained, he placed the needle of the syringe to the crook of her elbow and used the alcohol swab to hide the point of entry from her view to make it easier to stomach on her. "It is done." He pronounced as he drew the needle out and set it aside, collecting Eden in his arms and kissing her tenderly.
 
It was amazing what one would do for love, but she knew what she wanted out of life. It wasn't money or to be famous, but to raise children with her husband. Though she was worried it was needles she hated, but he way he looked at her made her smile. Showing it would be okay, that she wasn't going to allow herself to be to scared to do this. She was not that kind of weak, and really all she cared about was him. And if this meant everything to him, then so be it it meant a lot to her as well.

When he asked for her arm she gave him one, smiling a bit as she heard everything he said. About trusting her with this, stroking his cheek she truly was happy. But then noticed what he was doing with the needle making it so she could not see it, she winched a bit as the thick needle was put into her. What he was injecting her with she could actually feel, it was cold then it became rather warm. Once the needle was removed she noticed the needle mark vanished and smiled a bit more.

Then when he collected her in his arms, she returned the kiss. Holding him and it was all so perfect, running her fingers against his cheek she knew them being together was meant to happen. She was just sorry he had to be a widower once already, but now was the time to press forward. To not worry about the past any more, because what was just a trial in life. Pretty much shaped the way there were now. And as it was it was a really nice moment. "Mmm I love you Otto very much"
 
"And I love you, my dear, sweet Eden, my beloved wife." He held her hands and lifted her to her feet. "All my hopes and dreams for the future are quite litterally swimming through your veins." He said proudly, looking upon her like she was a goddess even though she was really quite a slip of a woman, a full head shorter than him. "You and I... We're going the change the world. Come, help me into my harness?" He asked gently drawing her to where he kept the device. He sat the canister down on the desk top.
 
Eden smiled at him and was taken back by what he said but nodded kissing him, so taking his hand she went over to where the harness was and it was incredible. It was interesting to say the least and she walked up to it not touching it of course. Since she wanted him to show her how to touch it, she did not want to disturb anything she should not touch. She saw the one part of it and thought. "Hmmm Otto if this chip here was to be destroyed, wouldn't that mean that the AI could take you over? I mean you know me Otto I am all for what you do but I am just worried for you, course now I sound like I am making you sound stupid, and you are the smartest man I know"
 
"You are right, of course. That could indeed happen, but... Hmhmhmhm! Now that you posess the nanites and they will shortly imprint your being upon them... I intend to have them rewrite the AI! If there is anyone I trust to 'control me', it is you." He sat in a sterilized steel chair, a rather spartan looking seat for such a high tech use as integrating the arm harness with his own synaptic system. He gave Eden a self assured grin. "Trust me, I know what I'm doing."

He lowered his head and took a few deep breaths, knowing that the bonding process was not going to be the most pleasant of feelings. "Onward, toward the future." He exclaimed as he lifted his head and grinned from ear to ear, pushing himself back into the seat, arm and leg clasps closing and locking him into place. "Step back, my love, behind the painted line, the bonding process has a high chance of being violent, and you must stay out of harms way."
 
Eden looked at him rather curious as he talked and then realized she could control him? She had no idea why he would need a back up plan but was glad he trusted her that much. And watching him she did not know how this was going to come out in the end, but she would be there with him every step of the way. But she saw that smile he gave her and she smiled even more at the man she cared so much for. She thought nothing bad about this, he was a brilliant man and really it was a good moment.

But then he told her to back away for her own protection, so she nodded and backed up a good distance away. She guessed how much the arms could reach and doubled the room just in case, and right then and there she watched it go into him and it looked rather painful but she did not move, her hands on her hips hoping to god nothing bad would happen. Her heart was in knots like this was a bad idea. But she promised to stay by his side no matter what, this would differently test there love.
 
Otto's face scrunched up in pain as he struggled agaisnt his steel bindings. His flesh railing agaisnt the unknowable torture he was going through. "Eeedeeennn!" He cried out, his body jerking and spasming uncontrolably. The amount of thrashing about he was doing was threatening the process. A bright red button flashed and a warning alarm sounded.

"Sedate... Me!!!" He spat out, giving himself over to his lizard brain, his teeth bared and his eyes wild. "Please!!!" He could not think to explain how she could do so in safety and he instantly regreted crying out to her for help. "Nyaaaaaaaaa!!!" He tried to say no, but the pain was just too much, he couldn't do anything but scream horribly as his synapsis fired off in a multitude of searing explosions of pain!
 
Eden knew something was wrong the smile on her face vanished quickly and heard his scream and then looking up at the light she had to turn it off. "Otto!" She cried out, but she did not see the arm move and she ran right into it, grunting. When she looked down she saw the arm had a spike through it, which was the purpose of what it was for. And then it just threw her across the room, she cried out. The spike had punctured her lung and she started to cough up blood, and she slowly managed to get to the computer pushing the red button.

In doing so it stopped the experiment but she was wracked in pain, she was scared and it was seen on her eyes and the tears that fell. "I....'m sorry I failed you...Otto" She looked up at the ceiling thinking she was about to die she could not breath and could not talk any more as her lungs filled with blood, she had failed him on a level she not not be able to help because she would be very dead. She grunted a bit as she felt beyond foolish about everything that had been going on.

"I......love you.....Otto" She looked at him.

"You once told me......knowledge was a privilege, don't let....the AI Win sweet heart..."
 
"NOOOOO!!!" Otto howled savagely railing to break himself free of his bindings, no longer in pain, but in desperation to stop Eden from dying. Something snapped and he found he had control of the harness at last. It was a struggle, but he furiously commanded them to rip him free of his chair. And they did. The space between thought and action blurred ad he was bourn up and placed down over poor Eden's crumpled form. She grew weaker by the second.

Trembled and sobbed openly for her, seeing that the wound was simply too much for anyone mortal to sustain and live. He shook his head and grit his teeth. "No... No, my sweet Eden YOU saved me... I won't let you leave me, I WON'T!" He cradled her head in his hands and pressed his brow to hers. "Stay with me, STAY!" HE demanded, his voice shaking with emotion. There was so much blood... He felt her slipping away, dispite his furious demand. "No... Nooo... Please..." He pleaded, his cheeks streaking with the flow of tears. "I can't lose you too..." He cried out, cradling her head in his lap.

It was then that his eyes fell upon the nanite cylinder across the room. He couldn't save her but... The nanites could! Without a single thought, he controled his harness. One of the arms shot out and grasped the container in a set of steel digits. "Stay with me now! Stay!" He whispered, stroking her hair and caressing her cheek as his arms hovered and awaited his bidding. "The nanites can save you!" He didn't wait another second, she was growing limp in his arms. "NO!" He shouted and the arms tore the canister in two and sent a blast of nanite peppered liquid against Eden's open wound. It tore through her cloths and washed her in the briliant blue sustainting fluid the nanites were born on, and peppered her pierced flesh with scores of little cuts... But just as soon as the precious fluid poured over her, the wounds began to knit and seal as though they'd never been.

Even the piercing wound closed before his very eyes. But... She lay still and limp as the grave. "Eden?" Otto whispered. "No, no, no... Oh no..." He pressed his ear to her breast. "No!" He laid her down and clenched his fists, desperately trying to remember the rudimentary cpr course he took so very long ago. He covered her chest with his palms and thrust down to force her heart to pumping, afraid he's cause her more damage then help.
 
Back
Top