Transgender Inspiration

Hi everyone im a 29 yr old bi male. I do have a thing for dressing up just havent had the guts to do it for anyone yet. My new years resolution this year is to come to terms with who i am and try to really get into it. Anyone that can help inspire me would be much appreciated
 
Hi preacher and welcome to the thread. Plenty of trans folk are bi, myself included... if only I had the chance!! Exploring you own gender through sexual activity, or even just dressing up, is often how older trans folk discover themselves. Remember that sexual attraction and one's own gender often get mixed up, but are actually two different aspects of our personality.
What ever you do, be safe and have fun :) and a Happy New Year :D
 
Hi preacher and welcome to the thread. Plenty of trans folk are bi, myself included... if only I had the chance!! Exploring you own gender through sexual activity, or even just dressing up, is often how older trans folk discover themselves. Remember that sexual attraction and one's own gender often get mixed up, but are actually two different aspects of our personality.
What ever you do, be safe

Thank you happy new year to you too
 
Last edited:
759c8bbe74e7351d9fae6463ceab5b31.jpg
 
I sometimes there was a thumbs up button on here. However there is not so I must say it this way.

I agree with jackstud's statement totally

Thank you. Every day I learn to love myself a little more, even though I sometimes stumble....
 
Thank you. " Every day I learn to love myself a little more, even though I sometimes stumble."...

A wonderful thing to remember Do you mind if I put quote marks around what you wrote. I stumbled hard recently and thanks to a old friend and two new ones I think I may stand a little straighter. :)
 
can a person realy miss somene who was never a personal friend

Probably should not but I do miss seeing you on here.
 
Back
Top