Braless Women In Public

Status
Not open for further replies.
braless1.jpg
I'd say very sexy. Nice nipple outlines against the fabric ... ;)

I couldnt go braless in pubic

I would love to talk to some Women who LOVE to go Braless in Public, I find Braless Women in Nice Blouses Erotic and would love to talk to you,

women who sre well endowed such as myself can't get away with it. people know right way when a plus size women arent wearing bras ?

Nancy

http://t3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZ1TgTowyy1G3fS1wj71H3VO-OBAKjolEWmWzeMIgNe2n4qtxwhly3smVX

gotta love mila

I have always been a fan of going braless. I rarely ever wore one in college, although these days I usually do more often.

Still, its a lot of fun watching people watch you...I used to make my nips hard before walking into a class just to see who'd notice. It definitely makes you feel attractive, having people do double takes etc...

i took my profile pic right before I went to class--you can see what i mean

Last edited:
Not just braless

Some outfits lend themselves to the "braless in public" look, while others don't. My preference is braless, but I also realise that I need to harness the girls depending on the outfit.
This red dress of mine is clearly a braless outfit!

2004Feb4%20012.jpg

Clearly pantiless also

Yes, but as I said I wear those heavy gauze padded square bandaids to keep from putting someones eye out.

...or an athletic bra.

I missed that earlier and don't think I even knew of women doing that. My wife, God bless her, hardly ever wears a bra, but her nipples are much shorter, so she doesn't have to worry about covering them. I know most women do wear bras, of course, but I've always thought of that as being a matter of support rather than hiding anything. Just another case of male cluelessness. In a way, though, it does strike me as funny -- the idea of women going to trouble to cover up their nipples while guys are always trying to see them. Something about counterveiling efforts.

Anyway, hope it doesn't sound lecherous, but I do think your's are beautiful.

I have always been a fan of going braless. I rarely ever wore one in college, although these days I usually do more often.

Still, its a lot of fun watching people watch you...I used to make my nips hard before walking into a class just to see who'd notice. It definitely makes you feel attractive, having people do double takes etc...

Very enticing! Wishing it was my class you walked into with your hard nipples poking out! I love a bold student willing to tastefully tease a bit... Always makes teaching that much more exciting!

It's so hard not too do a double take! :devil:

Braless women in public are great. Braless women with erect nipples in public are even better! :)

I've never understood why so many women put a bra on immediately when they get up in the morning. I do understand that larger chested women wouldn't want to go out in public with out the support and control of a bra or if they had folks they weren't intimate with in the house or something. But, to immediately put a bra on as soon as they are out of bed as always struck me as strange, even prudish.

Any thoughts or observations from the women here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back