Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how was your friend's concert performance? Was she awesome? Were you awesome? I'd love to hear about it.

HAHAHAH love it! Sarah, how have you been?

Oh you know..just feeling feisty.. ;) I've been delightfully well, how was your weekend?

Very cool... what kind of camera do you have?

Those shots were taken with my laptop, most of the other ones are taken with my cell. I have a SLR but since I only work film with that I don't use it for those types of photos.

So how was your friend's concert performance? Was she awesome? Were you awesome? I'd love to hear about it.

She was amazing!! And I was amazing as well, mostly because I arrived perfectly on time and am rarely known for being able to do that.. *phew!* ;)

She was amazing!! And I was amazing as well, mostly because I arrived perfectly on time and am rarely known for being able to do that.. *phew!* ;)

What type of music? Classical? You were going to make a special shirt for the occasion. How did that turn out?

My weekend was relaxing, was able to get a lot of work done but also just chill... had a couple good meals with friends and saw a movie... just the essence of hanging out.

What type of music? Classical? You were going to make a special shirt for the occasion. How did that turn out?

Her piece was Beethoven and it was quite lovely! I told her I was going to make a shirt but she got really embarrassed so I behaved myself and didn't make one...maybe next time though! :rolleyes:

Her piece was Beethoven and it was quite lovely! I told her I was going to make a shirt but she got really embarrassed so I behaved myself and didn't make one...maybe next time though! :rolleyes:

I'm glad you were considerate of her sensitivities. Sounds like the shirts you make are not exactly main stream. What a suprise. I'd love to see some examples of your handywork.

I'm glad you were considerate of her sensitivities. Sounds like the shirts you make are not exactly main stream. What a suprise. I'd love to see some examples of your handywork.

Hmmm..I usually start with a white Vneck undershirt and just go to town with spray paint and markers...nothing too crazy. Ends up looking a little bit like Pollock, graffiti, and a sports jersey? ha..if you can picture that..

Yes, actually.... i thought it was well done.

I would like to see it, mostly for Depp and the artistic creativity. The story line itself has always kind of creeped me out.

Oh you know..just feeling feisty.. ;) I've been delightfully well, how was your weekend?

Why so feisty? In the library today?

I was feeling feisty yesterday, in response to that posting you quoted earlier. As for today..I'm pretty mellow. The weather is a bit gloomy and yes, I'm getting some research done in the library.

I would like to see it, mostly for Depp and the artistic creativity. The story line itself has always kind of creeped me out.

I was feeling feisty yesterday, in response to that posting you quoted earlier. As for today..I'm pretty mellow. The weather is a bit gloomy and yes, I'm getting some research done in the library.

Well I hope get some sunshine... :) wish we could really chat... but yes, I hope your day brightens...

Hmmm..I usually start with a white Vneck undershirt and just go to town with spray paint and markers...nothing too crazy. Ends up looking a little bit like Pollock, graffiti, and a sports jersey? ha..if you can picture that..

I think I can. Sounds awesome. Maybe you can show us one some time. So in the end what did you wear to the concert? An elegant evening gown perhaps?

Well I hope get some sunshine... :) wish we could really chat... but yes, I hope your day brightens...

Thank you, twice over! xo

I think I can. Sounds awesome. Maybe you can show us one some time. So in the end what did you wear to the concert? An elegant evening gown perhaps?

I'll make one soon, I'm sure :) and no..this concert was pretty low key so it was trouser-cut jeans and a black drapey sweater thing. And no, I'm not very eloquent in describing my clothes.

So to preface this next post...I consider feet to be rather important body parts, I enjoy their strength and quirks, and photos of them generally make me smile..and maybe sometimes even giggle. Yesterday morning I was having some fun with form and lighting, and this is what I came up with :) (And if you REALLY don't like feet, I apologize in advance!)

Attachments

• Puzzlepieces.jpg
    Puzzlepieces.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 6,636
  • Oops.jpg
    Oops.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 8,348
  • Perfectspot.jpg
    Perfectspot.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 9,010
[
I'll make one soon, I'm sure :) and no..this concert was pretty low key so it was trouser-cut jeans and a black drapey sweater thing. And no, I'm not very eloquent in describing my clothes.

That's why pictures were invented. They speak a thousand words.

attachment.php

I liked the last ones one of the bw the best, but this one is damn cute!

Hello Sarah,

Your artistry, stories and pictures have sent me to another world! I think you deserve this comment :

amazing.gif

Thank you for sharing :)

:rose:

Hmmm, too bad. I was hoping I would have to punish you.

My personality doesn't really allow for sexual punishment to be effective... just sayin'

I liked the last ones one of the bw the best, but this one is damn cute!

I thought you might say that :) thank you for commenting! I was beginning to think the posting of those photos was a mistake.. : /

I thought you might say that :) thank you for commenting! I was beginning to think the posting of those photos was a mistake.. : /

Not a mistake at all. And, if you start feeling that way, just send me all your pics and don't post them. That should rile the guys and gals up!

Hello Sarah,

Your artistry, stories and pictures have sent me to another world! I think you deserve this comment :

Thank you for sharing :)

:rose:

Hello and welcome to my thread!! I'm glad you have enjoyed what you have found here thus far, I look forward to getting to know you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back