Story Discussion: 05 January,2015. "Mood Ring" series by Posey_Honey

Posey_Honey

Virgin
Joined
Dec 11, 2014
Posts
2
Hello everyone.

I am the author of "Mood Ring," a tale of new awakening and healing in the Lesbian Sex category. I have been getting a lot of good comments on my stories. However, I noticed that as I was replying to different comments, some elements of my replies were getting redundant.

I also recognize the unique opportunity to discuss the series as I release each chapter. I want to be accessible not only to criticism but also thought it would be interesting to have a story discussion to simultaneously explain my choices in plot, pace and direction as well as observe reaction "in real time" as my readers get new installments. I am a new author and the idea of hearing feedback as a story develops is very intriguing to me. I am sure those who like to cook can identify that it is very enjoyable to observe the reaction of those dining when they are surprised by the flavor of a cherished dish.

Mood Ring Ch.03 has been released. I hope that is enough for those who do not like it to lose interest and everyone who finds their way here from the story will be interested in how I developed the plot-line. I will place a note in the comments section of Chapter 03.

If this is the first that you have noticed my series and are intrigued by the discussion, the link to the first Chapter is:

www.literotica.com/s/mood-ring-ch-01

Thank you in advance for your interest.

As a side-note, I am not going to participate in internet flame wars. If you do not like my story that is your prerogative. Everyone has different tastes. Simply move on and sorry for wasting your time. If you have a specific point or criticism I would appreciate the feedback. but if you are disrespectful or obviously trolling, I will simply ignore you.
 
Thank you for posting in the SDC. You can find helpful tips on asking for a critique in this thread.


Also:
* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.
 
Back
Top