And the Best Incest stories are....

Maternal Solstice - Blannister was pretty good for only being three pages.

Uhh, like most people said LoveCraft's incest stories are pretty much top notch. If you're looking for really long stories check out Beyond The Borderline 1 & 2 and The Forbidden Shore by CPBaudelaire. Threads: The Island by JammyJimmy was great, although Incest isn't a main part of the plot. And then there is All In The Family by StangStar06 which is a Loving Wife story, but it deals with incest.

read everyone but the last.
one of my all time favourites is A Maternal Affair by ermBerto. It was hosted on asstr though. :)
just curious, any asstr fan here?

one of my all time favourites is A Maternal Affair by ermBerto. It was hosted on asstr though. :)

Is asstr still around? I heard they were having a lot of trouble and the site even went down at one point.

Thank you for the kind comments you have left on my stories, they are appreciated.

You're really good, you were the 2nd author I read Incest stories from on Literotica, and you inspired me to try my hand at it myself. Too bad I easily end up with writers block, not to mention getting distracted by other stories ):.

I'll take a look at A Maternal Affair in a bit. I went on asstr today, and I have to say some of the ages scare me o_O. There's one about a boy who is 8.. Also seems to be some scat in some of the descriptions in some of the stories on that website. Overall there doesn't seem to be that many stories on the site.

Some more you should check out if you haven't.
Love of a Mother - Xarth
Making Up with Mom - stevie3624
Mom's So Hot- ffarkus (Mixed Feelings on this one. It's primarily a stroking story, but the writing for the sex is pretty damn good. But I don't suggest you go past part II. Any romantic intimacy that seemed to be shared between Mother and Son quickly get stripped away. Mother turns out to be a submissive whore who can't keep her legs closed.)
Pregnant Mom - rgjohn
Mom's Hidden Urges - rgjohn
Aunt Jean - A_satori
My Shooting Star - DesmondAndromeda

Last edited:
wow

You're really good, you were the 2nd author I read Incest stories from on Literotica, and you inspired me to try my hand at it myself. Too bad I easily end up with writers block, not to mention getting distracted by other stories ):.

I'll take a look at A Maternal Affair in a bit. I went on asstr today, and I have to say some of the ages scare me o_O. There's one about a boy who is 8.. Also seems to be some scat in some of the descriptions in some of the stories on that website. Overall there doesn't seem to be that many stories on the site.

Some more you should check out if you haven't.
Love of a Mother - Xarth
Making Up with Mom - stevie3624
Mom's So Hot- ffarkus (Mixed Feelings on this one. It's primarily a stroking story, but the writing for the sex is pretty damn good. But I don't suggest you go past part II. Any romantic intimacy that seemed to be shared between Mother and Son quickly get stripped away. Mother turns out to be a submissive whore who can't keep her legs closed.)
Pregnant Mom - rgjohn
Mom's Hidden Urges - rgjohn
Aunt Jean - A_satori
My Shooting Star - DesmondAndromeda

that's quite a list! thanks! :)

:)

I just wanted to thank the people who suggested all the wonderful stories to me..
some of them really hit the desired spot.
thank you!

if u have ANY story you like, incest/taboo, feel free to comment..

I just wanted to thank the people who suggested all the wonderful stories to me..
some of them really hit the desired spot.
thank you!

if u have ANY story you like, incest/taboo, feel free to comment..

Haven't really been reading many incest stories recently, but here are some more that I didn't mention before.

Abandoned - jessy19
Helping Mom's Sex Life - HeyAll
A Mother's Change - HeyAll
My Mother, The Babe - gymmyt
Along Came a Spider - epiphany65

Linnea: Father's Flower by SarabethW
At The Cabin With My Sister by Van999

Or any story from nikki_2021, yourawful, LaRascasse, Xarth, Hot_Sister, or Many Feathers.

I shall be immodest and point to my ever-growing A TASTE OF INCEST cycle.

I am in the middle of writing my first attempt at literature, much less erotic literature on a taboo topic, the Mike & Savy series. Most commenters seemed to like the story through the first six chapters, despite reservations about the alternating points of view.

Chapter 7, which posted today has drawn somewhat shocking (to me anyway) negative feedback.

I would be interested in the thoughts of those that enjoy the genre and perhaps haven't seen this series.

I am in the middle of writing my first attempt at literature, much less erotic literature on a taboo topic, the Mike & Savy series. Most commenters seemed to like the story through the first six chapters, despite reservations about the alternating points of view.

Chapter 7, which posted today has drawn somewhat shocking (to me anyway) negative feedback.

I would be interested in the thoughts of those that enjoy the genre and perhaps haven't seen this series.

Posting links would help us find them. Turning on your PMs would let you receive feedback. Cheers!

Mother/son and lesbian family sex rock!

It all depends on your favorite kind of incest story. Personally, I prefer older women/younger men relatives. Moms, aunts, female cousins and older sisters fucking their sons, nephews, younger male cousins, younger brothers. The young guys at 18 or 19 always have long and thick dicks that don't quit in their older female kin.
I tend to prefer my fantasy family females buxom.
I do have a strong taste for lesbian incest.
I like Ahabscribe's stories, though the mystical musings sometimes are too over the top.
Klrxo gets points for moms that are pure lust bunnies!
Tawny T's stories got me hooked on the site. Unhappily, she no longer posts new work.
Lucy P has a great ongoing sapphic epic, not exclusive to incest, but with large portions.
Ignoble really has a feel for female kin having sex with each other and others. But seems to have disappeared after a spurt of delightfully perverted productivity.
ffarkus' Mom's So Hot series was very provocative.
I am always on the look out for the next great mother/son or lesbian family sex writer!

Here is a comment that a reader posted about my most recent incest story:

The Hottest story ever!

Holy shit dude! Congratulations on giving me the biggest hard on I've had in years. And, since I'm in my 70s, I know whereof I speak. I damned near ripped my cock off!

Here is a comment that a reader posted about my most recent incest story:

The Hottest story ever!

Holy shit dude! Congratulations on giving me the biggest hard on I've had in years. And, since I'm in my 70s, I know whereof I speak. I damned near ripped my cock off!

Care to post the link to your story? :D

I always like a testimonial:

Amazing - I came 4 times reading this. It was simply amazing I can't wait until your next chapter. Great read for an hour and a half

That was for a cousin+brother+sister tale, A Taste of Incest - Pears & Cider, nowhere near my highest-rated -- which (at 4.79) is the father-daughter story That's My Girl, a very different tale that got rave reviews, like:

A Wonderful Tale!
This was such a brilliantly constructed piece of writing and full credit to the writer for his careful handling of what could have become cliche or overworked. A couple of extra twists to throw the reader off the scent from what had seemed obvious made it all the more delightful and even the tradegy and ensuing final revelation were handled with a wonderful light touch. It's always a joy when I stumble upon a real story that can engage and entertain on this site and this is one of them; I started reading this as I made my drink for bed at three o'clock in the morning and couldn't stop until I had read the whole thing, suffering a cold cup of tea for it! Well done and 5* all the way!

</brag>

Last edited:
Back