Belvino's Cellar

Belvino

Little Minx
So, I have decided to create a little space for myself to put down ideas I have for threads, and other things. Others are welcome to stop by and say hello, or just sit down for a glass of wine, and perhaps a slice of cheese.

I suppose a tour of the cellar is in order...

The entrance and cellar are just gorgeous. You walk into a room with a vast vaulted ceiling. The walls are lined with bottles of fine wine all the way to the ceiling!

Photo 1

Photo 2

There are many areas to sit back and relax and discuss the day's events over a glass of your favorite wine.

Photo 3

If you are in the mood to host a dinner party the cellar is a beautiful place to do so.

Photo 4

The farther you travel in the cellar the more you will see, and you may even come across the cavernous barrel rooms.

Photo 5

P.S For those that do not appreciate BDSM then this thread may not be the best to read, because there are some photos posted.

Last edited:
So... I have been thinking lately that I would like to start another thread with me as a Dominant female. I have done this before, and despite my usual preferences I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I don't have a concrete idea yet, but have been toying around with something like the Stepford Wives. Only it would be heavily BDSM flavored... I was thinking that the other character would stumble onto this town and get swept up in the magic of it all. In the process they would be made either into a submissive, or Dominant. I haven't entirely decided on that point yet.

Thoughts? Ideas? Comments? All is appreciated :)

Last edited:
So... I have been thinking lately that I would like to start another thread with me as Dominant female. I have done this before, and despite my usual preferences I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I don't have a concrete idea yet, but have been toying around with something like the Stepford Wives. Only it would be heavily BDSM flavored... I was thinking that the other character would stumble onto this town and get swept up in the magic of it all. In the process they would be made either into a submissive, or Dominant. I haven't entirely decided on that point yet.

Thoughts? Ideas? Comments? All is appreciated :)

-steps inside and sits down on a chair looking at the wine but not moving to take any yet-

I would be interested in doing this idea with you -smiles- but we already have tow going so I could understand if you didnt want to do it with me but I actually would really love to do it with you!

The War

Another idea which is heavily in the works...

This is set during World War II.

An American pilot crashes somewhere over the German countryside after getting shot by flak. He manages to survive the crash, but is injured in the accident. It is winter and the pilot is exposed to the elements, unable to aid himself. Fortunately, luck is smiling on the pilot and he is saved by a German woman who helps nurse him back to health. The pilot knows a little German, and during his time gathering his strength he learns more from the woman who is eager to teach him. When he is almost fully recovered the pilot wants to repay the woman for helping him, but is obviously lacking in funds. The woman tells him that he can sleep with her, and the pilot readily agrees. However, when the two begin their sexual relationship the woman directs the pilot to do increasingly risqué, and rough things. The pilot goes along with it, but afterwards feels horrible. They continue their relationship, and the woman often asks him for sex that is always rough, and continues to get rougher. The pilot begins to realize he is enjoying it...

That's all for now ;)

-steps inside and sits down on a chair looking at the wine but not moving to take any yet-

I would be interested in doing this idea with you -smiles- but we already have tow going so I could understand if you didnt want to do it with me but I actually would really love to do it with you!

I appreciate your interest, but I am not quite ready to play this one out yet. I am still fine tuning the details, and trying to decide on a direction I want to go with it.

I appreciate your interest, but I am not quite ready to play this one out yet. I am still fine tuning the details, and trying to decide on a direction I want to go with it.

Well if you want to collaborate it or brain storm you know where to find me -winks-

I got to admit I am kinda interested in your world war 2 idea now to curse you for having such good ideas

well if you wish to do your world war 2 idea I would be willing to do it though you might want to branch out and get some one other than me -laughs-

Wine, heavy boxes, and packing tape do not mix. Besides I am rather horrible at taping boxes. Sometimes it looks like a two year old tried to tape!

-slips in a bottle of Fumé Blanc and pours two glasses-

Now that stuff is divine and I am sooo glad I discovered it! I was drinking it while writing one night. It took some intense concentration to type! HAHA

well then shall we have a drink and regale and entertain each other -motions for you come join me on the chair-

ah packing I did it enough as a kid that I could be a professional at it

well then shall we have a drink and regale and entertain each other -motions for you come join me on the chair-

ah packing I did it enough as a kid that I could be a professional at it

-slides in on the sofa-

I should be good at it. I have moved so much these last four years of my life.

-slides in on the sofa-

I should be good at it. I have moved so much these last four years of my life.

ah I know the feeling I pretty much moved once every year when I was a teenager and as a kid

-takes the wine form you and pours you and I a glass before handing one back to you-

ah I know the feeling I pretty much moved once every year when I was a teenager and as a kid

-takes the wine form you and pours you and I a glass before handing one back to you-

Silly you! I already poured two glasses, but I will just drink those now.;)

Silly you! I already poured two glasses, but I will just drink those now.;)

I was trying ot be a gentleman and pour you a glass -sticks my tongue out and holds my wine up-

To your packing and the hopes that you dont hurt your self to bad

Some inspiration

845931-domina.jpg

Back