Shy Sexy Texan

It doesn't matter what you do, he said, so long as you change something from the way it was before you touched it into something that's like you after you take your hands away.
- Ray Bradbury
(A personal fav)


That is a beautiful picture......denim and lovely cleavage;)
 
I think you're pretty. In a few different ways.... Always a treat to catch your posts :)
 
Be yourself

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something that you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
- Emerson

 
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something that you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
- Emerson


I've had that happen to me SO many times.

I'm now of the mind that I am who I am and will NOT be changing for anyone else. You get what you get and that is it.

(On the same thinking this is why I haven't spoken to my aunt in over 9 years....and have ZERO intention of doing so ever again)


Never change Kettle. You just be your amazing wonderful sweet self. We love you.
 
I think a button came undone on that.

*reaches forward and buttons it back up*

There we go, all better. :p
 
You seem to have a glowling personality and quite a flair for style as well..... Ohhh and yeah fantastic boobies to match it all... Swoon!
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something that you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
- Emerson

 
I'm not prepared for a full face shot...but you all get an eye ;)

I've had a great weekend thus far and I'm in an extraordinarily good mood tonight - hence my generosity :p

photolwd.jpg

You're quite the attractive lady. Here's to looking at you! Bravo.
 
face fair like the moon, lovely the hair color...

face fair like the moon, lovely the hair color
such deep eyes, contains the deepest secrets.

how much can i praise the one, who has created you

i've heard from people there is atleast one miraculous thing
after seeing you i agree, they say the right thing

your actions itself have some sort of magic

this early morning's sunrays, has brought the colors of your cheeks
the blanket of darkness, is the shadows of your hair

you are a running lake, where every wave is stretching
i'm not really sure about anything but...

the one who falls in these waves, gets the whole world.

keep smiling:)
 
Cuddle

Cuddle her, play with her hair, and kiss her forehead. Remind her that you love her and that you’re not going anywhere.

 
Back
Top