Coming Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

VickyBee

Classy Slut
Hi everyone,

I've been wanting to do this for a long time now but have never known where or have had the guts until now. I love posing for my husband and get as much of a kick out of it as he does. Hope you do too. My husband has been a member for a almost two months now and visiting this forum with him has really opened a new world for us. Finally found a 'home' where I might feel comfortable living out a fantasy that I've had for ages. Our camera isn't all that good, neither are we, but we would like to give this a bash. Hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• 2.10.jpg
    2.10.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 69,758
  • 2.11.jpg
    2.11.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 40,803
  • 2.12.jpg
    2.12.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 36,757
  • 2.13.jpg
    2.13.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 34,152
  • 2.14.jpg
    2.14.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 55,287
Last edited:
VickyBee said:
Hi everyone,

I've been wanting to do this for a long time now but have never known where or have had the guts until now. I love posing for my husband and get as much of a kick out of it as he does. Hope you do too. My husband has been a member for a almost two months now and visiting this forum with him has really opened a new world for us. Finally found a 'home' where I might feel comfortable living out a fantasy that I've had for ages. Our camera isn't all that good, neither are we, but we would like to give this a bash. Hope you enjoy.

Welcome to Lit and we look forward to seeing you soon!

I see the attached photo's are not in the post. I'll try and sort it out. Thanks for the welcome!

VickyBee said:
I see the attached photo's are not in the post. I'll try and sort it out. Thanks for the welcome!
The learning curve is not all that steep... ;) you will master it soon enough...we all wait with rock hard anticipation for your first post...welcome to lit...but beware...lit induced orgasms are addictive.... :devil:

Well I am one that sure is glad you figured out how to attach tthe pics..sweet looking lady.. I waiting for more .. give it to us plz :rose: "s X 12

VickyBee said:
Hi everyone,

The pictures looks great!! Keep up the good work and welcome to Lit. I've only been here a few months and have found it very addicting.

VickyBee said:
Hi everyone,

What do you mean, not good? A very nice start - welcome.

Very GOOD!!!!!

>>>Our camera isn't all that good, neither are we,...

I disagree! I think you a cutie and look forward to seeing more (and more and more) of you.
:nana: :nana:

Thanks for the great welcome, especially the roses. It really does wonders for the confidence.

VickyBee said:
Hi everyone,

Welcome to Lit VickyBee! Here's a :rose: and a :kiss: for your debut.

Please, continue to post and live out your fantasy.

Excellent pix and an excellent start.

I can hardly wait until you post some more, said as he pulled up a chair and got comfortable. :devil:

VickyBee said:
Thanks for the great welcome, especially the roses. It really does wonders for the confidence.

Well, if roses are what you like, here is a bunch more for you.

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

And there are a lot more where those came from...lol

It was going to be a dozen, but I couldn't post that many pics.

finding a home

vicky, welcome home you have a nice body and it turns you on to show it , so what are we waiting for

Roses and some attention make me feel wicked. Here are some more pics.

Attachments

• 2.15.jpg
    2.15.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 20,977
  • 2.16.jpg
    2.16.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 23,984
I would love to see you bent over with your pussy winking at us!! :catroar:

VickyBee said:
mmm, you'll get plenty of attention here. You have such a sexy body :kiss:
Your nipples are perfect for sucking.. and licking.. and nibbling!

Simply.....

VickyBee said:

DIVINE!! Nothing like a natural, girl next door look. Are you on the east coast? You look like the outdoors type.

Hello Dear

Just found your pictures and what can I say but WOW! Keep posting you have a great body, mmmm. :p :devil:

Stunning! You are absolutely stunning! I know that I am not (and will not) be alone in being utterly grateful for your decision to indulge your fantasy with us. Your husband is one lucky man, because you are too hot for words. I guess in your case a picture is worth a thousand words!

VickyBee said:

Very nice, please feel free to continue! :p :p

:rose: :rose: :rose:

Thank you for posting

I love the pics, you are a very sexy lady. I can't wait to see more, I just hope I don't have to wait too long ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back