A Heart for Stone [closed for Slut_in_White & LassardLost]

Victoria's eyes nearly popped open at that request. It was a testament to how much she needed this, how much she desperately needed to submit that her desire to please Dr Stone was more powerful than she shock at what he was asking her to do. She barely managed to keep them closed, and she was certain he could see her shivering at the sensation of his lips grazing her ear.

"Y-yes s..." She choked a bit, clearly uncertain about what was happening. She cleared her throat and tried again. "Umm. Yes s-sir." Her hands were trembling as she opened her jeans, so it took longer than it probably she have, but she managed to get them open. Then, as asked, she slipped her hand inside, her palm coming to rest easily over mound, cupping the soft skin there. Even without penetrating her outer lips, her fingers grew immediately sticky and wet with her arousal, and she made a soft, whimpering sound of desire, struggling against her sudden need to slide her fingers inside herself.
 
"Goood. Good girl, Victoria." Thom placed one of his hands on Victoria's thigh. "Now... tell me, when you say 'yes Sir', how do you feel?" He slid his hand up her thigh, ever so slowly.
 
Victoria had to work to maintain her concentration on his questions. "Yes sir..." she breathed, as much thoughtfully about the question as it was responding as she'd been ordered. "I feel... I feel... safe..." she admitted softly. She wanted to continue, to better describe what she felt, but his hands started sliding up her thighs and she gasped. Her fingers curled slightly, penetrating her outer lips. Some instinct told her that she wasn't supposed to do that, not yet, so she straightened them out again, though she couldn't contain her slight whimper of disappointment.
 
"Good, Victoria. You're such a good girl. And that's because you are safe. There is no place safer." Thom was very pleased with how things were progressing. She was literally putty in his hands, ready to be molded.

"Now, I want you to take that hand that's in your pants, out. Pick up my hand with both of yours - the one that's on your thigh - turn it to face you, and place it between your legs." This was the moment. Judging by her whimper, and the fact that Victoria had almost buried her face into his cheek, Thom gauged that she was ready to succumb. In fact, Thom had counted on this first session being this easy. What would be the challenge, perhaps, would be getting her over the guilt she would experience afterwards, to do it again. "Do it now, Victoria."
 
Victoria surprised herself by moaning softly when Dr Stone commanded her to replace her hand with his. She shivered again, her desire mounting, and slipped her hand back out of her pants. "Yes sir," she breathed, knowing that she didn't need to speak louder - she could feel his cheek against hers, just starting to get rough with a 5 o'clock shadow after this morning's shave. She could smell his aftershave, and his whole body seemed to radiate warmth in front of and beside her.

Both of her hands, trembling slightly, found his larger one and pressed his palm against her flat stomach. She was intensely aware of how damp her finger tips were still, and she was certain he could feel it, though she wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. She pressed one of her hands over his and used it to guide him down into her pants and panties, achingly slowly. She whimpered again when his longest finger reached the top of her pussy lips, and she parted her legs slightly to allow - encourage - his hand further down. She guided his hand down until it was snugly cupped over her pussy lips the way her own hand had been a moment ago. His fingers had to be at least as wet as her own had been, but were probably much more, given how her body flooded with heat and wetness at the touch of his palm against her most intimate of places.
 
"Good girl." Thom said in a low, raspy voice into her ear. "Now, feel me, Victoria."

Thom slid his longest finger back and forth through Victoria's pussy lips, rubbing against her clit as he did. He needed to drive her to the edge, so as her breathing quickened, her whimpering steadily turning into moans, he slowed down to almost a stop.

"Victoria, tell me how it feels. And tell me what you want."
 
When Victoria pleasured herself, it was never like this. Her hands were always hesitant and she always felt so guilty... But Dr Stone promised that this would help, and so the guilt was gone, and his touch was confident, like he already knew her body better than she did.

When his finger's delicious rubbing slowed, she whimpered softly and tried to grind her hips against his hand. "P-please.. I mean, uhh, yes sir..." Her stuttering was no longer the result of nerves or embarrassment but rather of lust and her heavy breathing. "I feel... I feel like I'm burning up," she whispered, her hips still pressing hard against his hand. She whimpered. "Please, sir, please keep going..."
 
As soon as Thom heard the words, he stopped. He slowly pulled his hand out of Victoria's pants. Then, he snaked his other, clean, hand, gently around the back of Victoria's neck. Now they were cheek to cheek, and Thom spoke quietly, the deeper tenor of his voice echoing through Victoria's ears, each letter and syllable perfectly enunciated. "Now go home, Victoria. Come back tomorrow. When you touch yourself for your scheduled sessions, think of what happened here, and nothing else. You may open your eyes now."

Thom moved back from Victoria slowly, and sat up straight, looking at her. As Victoria opened her eyes, Thom saw the lust-filled submissive clearly in her eyes. Thom would draw her out of her outer, repressive shell. For now, there he sat, his eyes deep with thought - deep with knowledge of Victoria. Knowledge, that she could see in his eyes. When Victoria looked into Dr. Thomas Stone's eyes, she felt safe through him. His eyes told her that he knew her better than she knew herself, and he was the one that was going to help her get through this.

But not in any way that either of them imagined.
 
Victoria nearly cried out in disappointment when Dr Stone pulled his hand back out of her pants. She was so close. Her mind immediately latched onto the fact that she still hadn't used her mid-day masturbation yet today, and she immediately started thinking about doing it as soon as she got home.

Now go home, Victoria. Come back tomorrow. When you touch yourself for your scheduled sessions, think of what happened here, and nothing else. You may open your eyes now.

Victoria nodded, unable to tear her gaze away from Dr Stone's. "Yes sir..." She stood up, looking at him for one more moment while she re-buttoned her jeans, and then walked slowly out of the room. Her legs were trembling and her pussy was throbbing, made only worse by the fact that walking made her lips move slightly over her engorged clit.

It was a torturous walk back to her dorm room, because Dr Stone had brought her so close, made her so sensitive that the simple act of walking, her skin rubbing over itself and the shifting of her wet panties were the only sensations required to keep her mercilessly teased for the entire walk. The moment she entered her dorm room, she yanked her jeans open and off, kicking the door closed behind her, and collapsed down onto her bed, pushing both of her hands down her panties.

She shuddered as her fingers found her clit. She'd never played with herself with two hands before, but she felt so needy that she couldn't think of any other way to get herself the satisfaction she craved. The two middle fingers of one of her hands slipped inside her while the forefinger of her other hand started brushing against her clit. She had to bite down on her pillow to contain the cry of pleasure she gave.

Dr Stone hadn't needed to tell her to think about what happened in the office. She could think of nothing else. She imagined that it was his hands bringing her closer, whispering into her ear about how she was such a good girl, how she was doing so well... She bit her lip, whimpering while her hips lifted up off the bed.

She came within a minute, and she came so hard that she had to bury her face into her pillow to muffle a scream. When it was over, she spent several minutes with her fingers still buried inside her, curled up into a ball, completely unable to move.

While her other two masturbation sessions were less intense, they were still far more enjoyable than just about any of her previous ones, a fact that she was sure to record in her journal. She wrote every minute detail, certain that anything could be important, so she wrote about what, specifically she had thought about, and about how her orgasms were far, far more intense now than they ever had been before, but, strangely, how the intensity of them seemed only to increase her lust.

She found it extremely difficult to only masturbate three times between the two sessions. Her desires were far more intense than they had been even when she'd broken her schedule before the last session, but this time she was determined not to disappoint Dr Stone. Maybe it was because she'd only seen him recently, or maybe it was because she felt, subconsciously, already dominated by him. Regardless, despite spending the entire afternoon and following morning thinking of little but the next time she would get to play with herself, she adamantly refused to break her schedule.

That was why, when she arrived at Dr Stone's office the following day, she was smiling.
 
Thom had a few minutes before his next and final client came in: Victoria Heart. As he sat in silence in his office and took stock of himself, he realized that he was still conflicted about what he was doing. Engaging the girl's submissive nature was one thing, but tying her to him as her dom was entirely another. Thom hadn't thought through how he would get around the long-term implications of what he was doing - hell, he wasn't even sure if in the short term this would work. He would find out in a few minutes. Thom had a feeling that if Victoria walked through his door and looked broken, dejected and more wracked by guilt than she had ever been before... he would know then that he had made a mistake, and he would be in trouble. But if she looked good, he might find his unconventional methods validated. And Thom knew that once he walked down the path of this kind of relationship, he stopped becoming Thom the psychologist, and started becoming Thom, "Sir." Though undoubtedly, his chosen line of work was likely more a reflection of the fact that he was a "Sir", than the other way around. It was just a matter of how much he wanted to assert that part of himself.

When Victoria walked through the door smiling, Thom was also smiling, and though part of him was happy to just see her that way, the greater part of him was smiling for a host of other reasons.

"Victoria, glad to see you're looking well, please." He gestured to the seat in front of his desk.

"I take it, by the look of things, that you've had a good day?" Victoria affirmed his observation. "Tell me about it. I know you have the journal, and I will look at that, but I want you to verbalize it for me." Thom sat back in his chair, a warm smile across his face. His eyes didn't leave Victoria's however. They were not intense at this time, but they still had a way of holding Victoria within their grasp, even less... intimate times such as these. Then he added, "Don't forget our rule from yesterday, also. Just a reminder." He winked.
 
Victoria had to admit, she was a bit embarrassed by the idea of verbalizing how she'd been feeling over the last 24 hours. Oddly, it was his smile and his wink that made her feel better. She blushed, but this time it was one more of pleasure than of the sort of humiliation she'd been feeling recently. "Yes sir," she answered immediately. She took her seat, marveling at how warm those two simple words made her feel.

"I umm... touched myself right after our session yesterday," she explained, still feeling oddly uncomfortable with the idea of using anything other than euphemism when speaking of sexual things. "I've never..." She blushed harder. "I couldn't move for almost ten minutes after I finished because it had been so intense... but even though it was satisfying, it didn't relieve my, um, urges the way it usually does. I found that, as soon as I recovered... I wanted more."
 
Thom nodded silently in understanding. But this time, he didn't tell Victoria what he was actually thinking. It was confirmed in his mind, or at least with high probability, that she was, truly, a nymphomaniac. Usually after an intense sexual release there should have been at least a short period of time of decreased sexual interest - or, minimally, at least a sustained level of interest. But to actually increase in desire immediately after release, indicated to Thom that truly the only way he would help this girl was to attach her to himself as her Dom. He would need to own her. He would need to make her every desire, his pleasure. And he would use her insatiable need for pleasure to do that. Once there, he might be able to mold her into something more manageable. Undoubtedly, sex would always be an important part of her life, like it is for most people. But, he hoped, after all was said and done, that her relationship to her own sexual pleasures by that time, would be a healthy one.

"I see. Well, believe it or not, in these initial states, that's good. I see by your journal here that even though you had the more intense desire, you were still able to control yourself." Thom took of his glasses and looked into Victoria's eyes. "That's excellent, Victoria."

Thom paused, considering her for a moment. "What do you think it was that helped you control your desire today, even in the setting of increased need? What got you through? It couldn't have been simply the short period of time between our sessions - though I'm sure that's part of it."
 
Victoria smiled bashfully and turned her head to the side, as if she couldn't manage to say it out loud and look at him straight on at the same time.

"I um, I just... I didn't want to disappoint you, Sir. I certainly wanted to touch myself again, many times, but, in the end, I wanted to please you more." She blushed, intensely aware of how that sounded. She hadn't meant to be quite so... forward about it, but she wasn't sure how else she would have been able to say it.
 
"Very good, Victoria," Thom smiled from the side of his mouth. "You see? You have the ability to have self-control. And that's the first step." Of course, Thom didn't explain to her what it was the first step towards exactly.

"Today", Thom continued, "we're going to start off the same way we did yesterday, alright? And seeing how well you've done so far, I'm sure you won't disappoint me."

Thom stood up and came around the desk, pulling a chair and sitting directly in front of Victoria again. But this time, instead of leaning forward and taking her hands, he crossed his leg, and sat back, rest his arms on the armrests of his chair.

"Victoria, I want you to start thinking of something that will engage your sexual desire. You can think of our session yesterday. You can think of a student, a celebrity, a situation, an idea - whatever it is that engages that part of your mind. And as you do, once you feel yourself become wet, I want you to touch yourself. But I want you to look at me, as you do. I want you to keep your eyes fixed on mine. You can close your eyes initially if need be, but once you start touching yourself, I want your eyes to be on mine, do you understand?"
 
There was no question of what she was going to think about. Their session yesterday had fueled her desires in a way that nothing else had in her life so far. The moment the words were out of his mouth, she felt herself blushing at the thought of touching herself in front of him but, simultaneously, she felt a flood of heat between her legs, and knew at once that she was wet already.

"Yes s-sir." Her voice caught as she lifted her head to meet his gaze straight on. It was difficult to do; she wanted to look down or off to the side. His gaze was so intense, she felt so entirely vulnerable when he looked at her like that that she thought she might simply wilt away. But no, like he'd had said, she was capable of self-control, and she still very much wanted to please him. Thus, without much of a pause at all, she unzipped her jeans and slipped her hand down into her panties.

Her mouth opened in a gasp when her finger passed over her clit, and her eyes closed in pleasure for a moment before her hazy mind recalled that she wasn't supposed to do that, and forced them open again. Her blush grew as his gaze caught her once again. Her finger slipped inside, and she started to push it further in. The sensation drew a whimper from her, and she chewed her lip, struggling to maintain eye-contact when her eyes wanted nothing but to roll up into her head from the pleasure.
 
Thom was taken aback with how incredibly quickly Victoria became wet and started touching herself. But he didn't give any inkling of that. He simply kept his gaze fixed upon hers. He could see how hard she was trying to keep her focus on him. He smiled subtly.

"Victoria, I want you to know that you're a good girl, and I am really pleased with you. You're making progress. And I'm very happy with you." He paused for a moment, letting the words sink in. "Keep on going, but don't let yourself come. Stop just before you do, and then show me the hand that you put inside yourself." He commanded gently.
 
Victoria moaned softly in disappointment at his command that she not allow herself to cum. In the haze of pleasure she felt, her inhibitions were falling quickly away, and she lost any sense of doubt about whether she should do anything and everything he asked of her.

"Y-yes sir," she gasped, rubbing herself harder. Her hips started moving slowly against her hand, and she had to struggle, once again, to keep her eyes open. "Oh, oh, oh," she gasped, cooing with every exhale. She was getting close. Her hand trembled and she whimpered when she stopped, but, as asked, she slipped her hands back out of her jeans and showed him. Her fingers were all wet to the second knuckle, and her middle finger was soaked to the bottom one. She bit her lip, pressing her thighs together to try to get friction against her aching pussy. "C-can I keep playing with myself now, Sir?"
 
Thom could feel himself becoming hard. Usually, he had a great deal of control. But seeing clearly before him this desperate nymph was exciting him below his belt in a way that he had not experienced before. His bulge was beginning to show, but he doubted in her current state that Victoria noticed anything.

Thom shook his head no. "I want you to be intimate with yourself, Victoria. Lick them off. Until you lick them off, you're not allowed to touch yourself. And when you touch yourself again this time, you're allowed to close your eyes if you so choose to. When you're done, stay where you are, until I give you further notice. Do you understand?"
 
Victoria's gaze shifted immediately to her fingers and she winced at Dr Stone's instruction. Lick them off? That felt so... dirty. But she wasn't allowed to play with herself again until she did... It couldn't be so bad, could it? He wouldn't have asked her to if it was.

She brought her fingers experimentally to her mouth and licked all the way up her middle finger. She brought her tongue back into her mouth, her expression almost thoughtful. It tasted much better than she had expected, and her mind had somehow made the connection between that taste and her body's pleasure, because it sent a jolt of lust down her body that made her shiver. She licked the remained juices off her middle finger then, one by one, popped her remaining fingers into her mouth, sucking the juices off each in turn. When she was finished, she looked back up at Dr. Stone.

His expression was one of expectation, and she frowned slightly, wondering why. After a moment, she gasped. "Oh, um, yes sir. I'm sorry, I forgot..." Her cheeks reddened again, this time because she was upset with herself for forgetting such a simple command. She lifted her clean hand to show him and bit her lip. "Can... can I touch myself again, Sir?"

He answered in the affirmative, and she plunged her hand anxiously back down into her panties, her eyes sliding closed as she gave a sigh of combined lust and relief. This time, she slid two fingers into herself, her palm grazing her clit as she pumped them in and out. Her cheeks and neck were pink with arousal, and her every breath contained a soft moan. Her fingers started moving faster and her hips started jerking to meet her hand with every thrust. "S-sir, I'm gonna, I'm...!"

She threw her head back as she came, her whole body shuddering as the pleasure washed through her. She slumped in her chair as she came back down, her breathing laboured, her eyes still closed. She started to remove her fingers from her soaked pussy, only to remember at the last moment Dr. Stone's command that she not move once she was finished, so she slid them back inside, drawing a ragged gasp at the friction on her sensitive nerves.

Her eyes opened slowly, and she seemed to need a moment to focus them well enough that she could seem Dr. Stone properly. Her breathing calmed, and she stayed very still, her gaze locked on him while she awaited his next command.
 
Thom sat before Victoria, pleased at what he saw. However, she had had a little mis-hap. This told Thom that he needed to firm up her resolve to listen to his commands. To obey him.

"Good. You caught your mistake." Thom paused for a moment to let the word resonate for a moment, and then continued. "Now," he slowly undid his zipper. "I want you to take that hand out of yourself," he put his hand through his zipper and pulled out his hard as rock cock. It stood completely erect, long and thick, its tip glistening, "and wrap it around me."

Victoria's eyes were transfixed on Thom's cock. "You're a good girl, and you're doing very well. Now don't disappoint me, Victoria. I want you to use that hand to wrap around me, and then I want you to pleasure me - watch how I react to your simple movement, and think about how it makes you feel. Do you understand?"
 
Last edited:
Victoria's eyes went wide, but she simply *couldn't* disappoint him, not after she'd made such a silly mistake before. This was her chance to fix it. She focused on that thought instead of that niggling idea that she had no idea how this was going to help her contain her desires.

Eyes still wide, but determined now, she looked up at him. "Yes sir." And, fingers still wet and sticky with her own pleasure, she wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and began to stroke slowly. She was clearly uncertain about what she was doing, even as her own body started reacting already to the thought of bringing him pleasure.

"Am... am I doing it right, sir?" she asked softly, her gaze still locked on his cock. She squirmed a bit in her seat, rubbing her thighs together again as heat and desire started gathering in her pussy again.
 
Thom let out a breath of pleasure and closed his eyes for a moment as he felt Victoria's slender fingers wrap around him and slide up and down his shaft.

"Yes, but I require more. Put your mouth on me."

It was an abrupt command, but his voice and tone were clear. Obey, Victoria, or risk a great disappointment.
 
Her eyes very nearly popped out of her head, but the weight of his command was too much for her to ignore. She needed this, the control he was exerting. Whether she recognized it or not, she reveled in it.

"Y-yes sir," she stuttered, staring at the cock hanging in front of her face. Her hand stopped moving, settled back at the base, and for a moment, she did nothing, not because she was considering disobeying him - already, she was so wrapped up in him that she could never imagine doing such a thing - but because she had no idea what to do.

She leaned hesitantly forward and stuck her tongue out, licking experimentally at the drop of pre-cum leaking out of his slit. Then again, this time using the flat top of her tongue to lick the whole top of his head. Getting a bit bolder still, she leaned forward a little more and sucked the head gently, experimentally into her mouth.
 
Thom watched Victoria as she tentatively took his tip into her mouth. He placed a hand gently on the back of her head, not to apply pressure, but more so to pet her like the good girl she was.

"Good. You're doing well. You've taken the first step. I want you to keep on going until you've given me the pleasure of releasing my seed... ahh... good girl."

Thom, stroked the back of Victoria's head as she slowly explored the tip of his cock with her mouth. Her training was coming along nicely, and she would soon enough learn, through the faculty of her submissive nature, that her sexual desires were something to be treasured. It would take time, and there were still some major challenges ahead, but she was making excellent progress. Thom had "brought out" many subs before, but Victoria was the first with such severe views towards sex. As she licked his tip, sending shivers of pleasure down his shaft and through his body, he smiled. She would be his greatest achievement.
 
Victoria smiled around his cock, pleased. She'd been worried that her lack of confidence or knowledge would be a detriment, but he was constantly telling her how well she was doing and what a good girl she was... She couldn't have known it yet, but Victoria would have done anything if it meant hearing those words.

Feeling a bit more certain, she began to slip more of his length into her mouth, using her tongue to lap at each inch as it slid between her wet lips. She reached as far as she could without gagging, and realized she couldn't suck on all of him. She paused, frowning, and wondered what she should do about it. Her tongue continued to absently lap at his head while she thought about the problem.

Then it struck her, and she lifted her hand to wrap around the base, using it to stroke what wasn't in her mouth. Pleased, her licking and sucking became more vigorous, seeking to bring him the pleasure he had demanded of her.
 
Back
Top