"Love Has No Bounds"

HavinFunAgain

Experienced
Joined
Sep 12, 2014
Posts
53
"Love Has No Bounds"

(OOC: This role play needs a female writer who writes lesbian and father-daughter incest scenes. Please see the note at the bottom after you have read the post below.)

Rex looked over Anna's drink toward a woman sitting alone in a booth on the far side of the empty dance floor. He whispered, "She's checking you out."

His daughter chuckled suddenly in surprise, taking a peek at the distant woman before looking back to her father and chastising, "I don't need you to find me a dance partner, daddy."

"Not a dance partner," he corrected, sipping at his tumbler of whiskey as he wiggled his eye brows knowingly.

"Oh my god!" she growled in whisper. "I don't need you to find me a lover, either."

"Not a lover," he said, looking back to the beauty who was also looking at them. "Just ... a night of fun ... before we leave town."

This time her laughter was loud and long, her face turning a deep red. It was a Wednesday night and the hotel lounge was empty, save for the pair of them, the female bartender, and the woman sitting over yonder. But she still blushed as the embarrassment flooded through her. Again she chastised him in a low whisper, "I think your getting involved in my love life needs to be reigned in."

Rex laughed with her, knowing that she was right. He had practically raised his little girl on his own, causing the two of them to be much closer than most father-daughter pairs. There was little the two of them hadn't talked about over the years, including their respective love lives, a discussion that had become more graphic as Anna reached her later teens and became sexually active.

Rex knew, for instance, about her bad experiences with the boys from school and, later, a pair of men from the local college whom Rex thought of as just older, stupid boys. He'd felt badly for his daughter and her dissatisfaction with sex, until one morning she'd come to him beaming and giggly, telling him about how her sleep over with a long time girl friend had ended with them being much more than just BFFs.

Rex had been surprised but not at all disappointed. He was a very liberal man concerning the topic of sex, and if his daughter could only find pleasure and happiness in the arms -- and legs -- of another woman, he was perfectly fine with that.

Problem was, Anna was ... conflicted. While she'd come to enjoy a handful of encounters with other women, she continued to talk about marriage and family with men. She yearned for the simple, normal life of his and her towels on the rack in the bathroom, but found her greatest sexual joy when she was entwined with another woman.

"Not until you have decided once and for all," he said softly, peeking past her to the woman who was still eying them. "Indecision leads to bad decisions. Just look at your mother and me."

Again Anna laughed, saying in a soft volume, "Daddy, I don't think you can compare my uncertainty about my sexual orientation to you losing money in the stock market because you chose the wrong mutual fund."

He smiled broadly and sipped at his whiskey again before adding, "Well ... maybe not. But ... it was an important decision to be made, so..."

Anna leaned in and kissed her father on the cheek, demanding, "New topic."

"Maybe not," he said, making an inconspicuous nod of his head in the woman's direction. "Here she comes."

Anna's head spun toward the open dance floor, and when it spun back again, her face was a fiery red again. She looked to her father for a long moment, then -- already knowing better -- she said, "Maybe she'd coming over to hit on you."

When his lips spread in a devilish smirk, she growled low, "You already talked to her ... didn't you?"

"While you were in the ladies room," he said, setting his drink down and quickly saying, "In fact, I need to visit the boy's room, so..."

As he turned, the woman approaching them greeted Anna with, "Would you like to dance?"

*****​

OOC: The general plot is: female stranger beds daughter; female stranger beds father; female stranger learns of daughters desire to just once be satisfied by a man; female stranger -- knowing the father is a great fuck -- suggests daughter has sex with father; and ... well, we know where this ends up.

I am looking for a female writer to write the bisexual woman in the bar and, once we get to the incest part, take over the role of the daughter.

Do not post here without being accepted. PM me.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top