"I know who you are, and I know what you did"

WriterWriter

Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 24, 2014
Posts
122
CLOSED

"I know who you are,
and
I know what you did"

(OOC: Before you open the link below, be aware that it is a gif of rough sex.)​

Robert peeped through the tiny hole he'd drilled in the wall days earlier. With his face pressed to the wall, he watched the brunette as she stripped her clothes off and laid them out neatly on a nearby chair.

By the time she was down to her lacy bra and tiny thong, the female attendant had finished lighting the aroma therapy candles and checking the supplies for the customer's imminent massage and weekly pampering. The attendant said with a pleasant tone, "Julio will be in shortly. Please, take this moment to relax and unwind."

The attendant turned to leave, but not before looking in the direction of the tiny hole in the wall and winking knowingly. She closed the drape that would hide the padded table from view of the hallway, then departed.

Robert waited for the woman to strip to the skin and take her position on the table. He ogled her for a long moment, his cock -- already up and down over the last many minutes -- quickly began to harden to full stiffness. She was a beautiful, sexy woman with real, God-given curves and -- while limited -- real, God-given flaws. Ironically, while it was those physical flaws that had brought her here to this spa today, it would be a less tangible one that she would remember when she left.

He waited just long enough for her to relax before he walked out into the hallway. He didn't have to worry about being seen: it was a slow day, and the attendant had scheduled the only other two clients currently present for the rooms in the west wing of the spa. He entered her room, saying with a feigned accent, "It is Julio, miss. May I enter?"

When she told him yes, he moved the drape just enough to look to ensure she wasn't looking his way. When he saw that she wasn't, he dropped the bath robe to the floor, exposing his naked body, then rushed forward. He slapped one hand over her mouth as the other hand -- and his body weight -- pinned her to the padded table.

She struggled, of course -- with more strength than Robert had expected -- but he had the advantage of weight, strength, position, and surprise.

"I know who you are," he whispered into her ear, "and I know what you did."

As she continued to struggle, tears dripping down upon the hand covering her mouth, he recounted what she'd done recently, the deed that was now giving him the opportunity to attack her in this way. As he continued talking, detailing her devilish ways, the fight in her subsided until finally she had got still with the exception of the muted whining behind his hand.

"I'm going to fuck you," he whispered to her, "and you are going to let me. If you don't ... or if, afterward, you tell anyone about this ... I will go to the Press, and I will go to the Authorities. And I think that we would both agree that that is worse than anything I could possibly do to you here today ... yes?"

When she didn't respond to what she might have thought was a rhetorical question, he wrenched her head back a bit, causing her to whine in fear and pain. "I asked you a question! Would that be worse?"

She did her best to nod her head under his fierce control.

"That would be worse," he continued, beginning to shift his position down her body. "Therefore ... when I release my hand from your mouth, you wouldn't want to attract any attention by yelling ... no?"

She shook her head. When he slowly released his hand from her mouth, she asked in fear, "Why are you doing--?"

He covered her mouth again, growling, "Because you deserve this. You fucked other people. I am only returning the favor. Now ... if you speak another word before I am finished with you..."

He pulled his hand away and moved down the table, one hand pressing into the small of her back to hold her in place. "...I will stuff a gag in your mouth and do things to you that won't be quite as nice as simply fucking you."

As he moved around the table, he kept on guard in case she tried to fight or flee again. She didn't. She knew she was fucked, either literally or figuratively or both. She cried quietly as he grasped her legs to pull her back toward him; as he took her thighs in powerful hands and lifted her buttocks into the air; as he pushed her knees outward, opening her privates to his view.

Again, Robert thought She's beautiful ... but with flaws. He'd never really liked the baby butt smooth look as she had. He didn't like to come up with kinky little hairs in his mouth when he went down on a woman, of course, but he'd always liked a pussy that had a little beaver to it, maybe a neatly trimmed patch of soft hair to tickle his nose.

"Don't hurt me," she said, contrary to his instructions.

He pulled her a bit closer, leveled his fully stiffened cock at her hole, and pushed forward, causing her to cry out in pain at the less-than-lubed intrusion. Responding to her request with a devilish smile on his lips, Robert said, "I won't."

She resisted his insertion for the first few thrusts, but soon he was fully inside her, teen inches of above average girth pounding her fiercely from behind. With each ramming, he grunt from exertion and she cried from pain.

Or ... was it? Robert couldn't imagine that she was enjoying this in any way. He was brutal, slamming his groin hard against his ass and he gave her every fraction of his length. But he'd known women who liked it rough, so who knows?

The pleasure in his groin, spurred on by the dramatic and criminal basis of the rape, built rapidly within Robert, and it wasn't but two, maybe three dozen thrusts before he knew his orgasm was imminent. He withdrew his cock from her now sopping wet hole just as the first shot of thick fluid vaulted from him. It splashed onto her temple, with the second release hitting her on the cheek.

"Fu-u-u-u-ck...!" Robert exclaimed as his cock leaped again and again from its resting place between her firm buttock cheeks.

Robert had refrained from sex -- even from beating off -- for almost a month, waiting for this day. The ejaculations seemed to last forever, leaving a zigzag trail of cum down her back side from her face to the tip of his still quivering cock.

When he began to recup' from the ecstasy, he looked down upon her and asked without caring for her answer, "Was that good for you baby?"

He continued to stand there behind her for a long moment, gently moving his cock back and forth between her butt cheeks. He considered ass fucking her here and now, but he'd been raised to know how much was enough of anything.

"Tell anyone about this," he said as he finally rose to height and stepped back away from her. He didn't continue that thought, knowing that she already understood. Instead, he retrieved his robe and donned it, then moved up close to her head. He leaned over her and whispered as he kissed her cheek, "You were great. I can't wait for next time."

When he caught her reaction, he grasped a handful of hair and twisted her face to see him. He smiled evilly. "Yes. There will be a next time. For as long as I know what I know about you ... we will be lovers. You will meet me where I tell you to meet me ... you will do to or for me what I tell you to do to or for me ... or to others, even. And you will do it with a smile on your face."

He leaned over her to get a better look at her face. "Smile for me." When she didn't, he gripped her hair tightly, causing her to cry out. "Smile for me."

She feigned her best smile, considering the situation, and Robert released her and -- without another word -- simply left...
 
The room was dark, it was just what she wanted. A simple day at the spa to enjoy herself and relax. To have someone rub out her sore muscles and tension but as she laid herself down on the table everything in her life changed. "It's Juio miss, may I enter?" Such a simple question. She called to the man, offering him entrance. Her eyes were closed, ready to have a much needed massage. Her eyes widdened and she let out a scream as he mouth was covered. What was going on? She was frantic and her body trembled under the weight of the man. She thrashed, she had to get free but his voice made her freeze. Closing her eyes she felt the tears running down her face. It couldn't be, no one knew, he had to be lying.

He recounted the event, down to every detail. He knew what she had done and she could do nothing about it. He asked her a question but she felt as if she wasn't there. Her head was spinning. When he pulled her head back she nodded crying a little harder. He soon released her mouth, her heart pounding in her chest. She tried to ask why but his strong hand was covering her mouth again. She flinched, fear rising like acid in her throat. She wanted to scream, to get help but she knew she was at his whim. The begged him not to hurt her but as he thrust his girth into her sacred center she cried out in pain as she stretched to meet his need. Biting her lip she tired to force away the pain. She held back the urge to growl at his sarcasm but remembering his threat remained silent.

His words made her shiver, her eyes closed as she tried to stay as calm as possible. She had heard that in cases like this if you tensed it hurt more. Holding onto the cloth on the bed she felt him lift her, exposing her most intimate placed to his perverted gaze.

He began to use full thrusts that made her body shake as he held on for the remainder of the ride. Her body betrayed her as she felt the pleasure beginning to force through the pain. She had always enjoyed the rougher side of life but even now she wondered why her body was reacting this way. Biting her bottom lip her moans of pain became soft moans of pleasure as he continued to pound away at her pride.

Before she knew it her body was on the verge of bucking with pleasure when he withdrew, her mind reeling as to why before she felt the warm liquid hit her temple and then her face. Soon her back and behind was littered with the evidence of what had occurred. Feeling used and abused she trembled before him. His question almost made her sick as she glanced back at him still gripping the bed tightly.

It wasn't long before he grabbed the back of her head speaking of a next time that made her want to be sick. Anger filled her eyes as he asked her to smile. She would never be his bitch. She cried out as he pulled on her hair, her eyes angry though she fought to smile at him and then... he was gone.

Sliding off the bed after a few moment she stood, grabbing her robe with shaky hands and shaky legs. Making her way towards the small dressing room she wanted to clean up and leave, to run away and never be found. Tears fell down her cheks as she realized what had happened and that deep down, her body had wanted more.



************************

It had been a few days, the event was still wired in her mind and she relived ever moment ever night. Her body craved the roughness of his touch and she hated herself for wanting more. She closed her eyes as she sat on her couch. She had taken time off work, stating she needed personal time to recoup from the large stress she had been under. Running her fingers through long hair she wondered if he really meant that he would contact her again. Flipping on the news she ran her fingers along her shot denim shorts her mind running away once more to rough hands and violent intent.

It wasn't long before she had forgotten the news and her fingers began to dance along her center through the denim. She could almost hear his rough voice as he threatened her. Her free hand ran along her chest before a ringing made her snap back to reality. With a gasp she stood moving to her cellphone. Looking down she realized she had a new message. Biting her lip she feared it might be from him.
 
Last edited:
Robert's text was short and sweet: Waterfront Park 11am tomorrow. Bench nearest the Snow Cone vender. Wear a dress. No show and I tell all.

He wasn't sure whether or not she'd show. She hadn't gone to the Authorities after the rape, or at the least, they hadn't been able to finger him as the rapist. But that didn't mean that she would perpetuate the punishment by following his instructions, despite having agreed -- under duress, of course -- to do as he wished a week earlier.

And yet, as he sat in the cockpit of his sailboat, a hundred feet out from the boardwalk, he caught sight of her nearing, standing over, then sitting down on the bench as he'd ordered. He was out of her sight with a pair of powerful binoculars trained on her. She looked good, even from this distance, and he found his cock hardening at the thought of what was coming.

A bike messenger skidded to a stop before her, asking, "Are you Kayla?"

When she nodded hesitantly, he handed her a padded manila envelope. And in a flash, he was gone. Inside the envelope, a cell phone began ringing...
 
She had spent an hour trying to get ready. She hadn't been able to bring herself to wear a skimpy dress nor a long one afraid of what he would make her do. She feared if she wore something short he would some how make her reveal herself in public while she feared a long dress would anger him. Finally deciding on a sundress that fell just below her mid thigh she made her way toward the address.

Looking to the seat she bit her lip, glancing around before sitting. She was trembling like a leaf and deep down she wanted to run but something kept her sitting. She stared at the biker as she stop, just managing a nod before she took the envelope. Slowly she opened it before the phone began to ring.

A deep breath, she had to sound composed. "Hello?" She spoke softly, holding the phone tight against her ear as she looked around. Could he see her, was he within spotting distance. She could see people walking around but none of them were her rapist. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she crossed one leg over the other. "Where are you?" She asked trying to figure out what he truly wanted. "Why are you doing this? You got what you wanted."
 
"Why are you doing this?" Kayla asked. "You got what you wanted."

"Oh, baby," he said with a suggestive tone, "I've only begun to tell you what I want."

As she crossed her legs before her, he quickly said, "Don't do that. Put you leg down. Put your leg down, now." When she did, he said, pull your dress up high enough so that the people passing by can see your panties."

She hesitated, so he reminded her, "What would your husband think about what you did? Shall I call him? I have his number ... 201.555.1212 ... right?"

It took a while for her to do as Robert ordered, but he was in no hurry. He let a couple of minutes pass, during which a dozen passersby gave Kayla a questioning look ... or smiling ogle.

When he'd bored of that, he ordered her, "Take off your panties and lay them on the bench beside you."
 
She jumped as he growled at her "Don't do that. Put your leg down. Put your leg down, now." She did as she was told but her body shook. His order made her heart stop as she looked around trying to find him. It was only when her husbands number spilled from his lips that she stopped.

Carefully she spread her legs, her breathing quickening just a hair as her dress rose. Her face turned red and after a few moments she felt a small wet spot forming on her panties. Swallowing hard as a young teen came by, glancing at her and almost running into the waterfront she closed her legs just as he spoke again.

"You want me to what?" She squeaked but the memory of her husbands number forced her to look around for anyone watching. Quickly she shifted on the bench, her dress riding up as she tried to discretely remove her panties. She shivered as the cold metal of the bench connected with her bare flesh. Soon she slide the red silk panties down her legs and placed them on the bench next to her. She sat, without his direction back into her original position.

Before the people walking by she revealed her trimmed sex. She hadn't shaved completely since the event, not being able to handle looking quite the same as she had.

"There. Now please... can I go home..." She said though deep down she wanted more.
 
"There," she said, the emotion obvious in her voice. "Now please... can I go home..."

"Oh, baby," he said with that suggestive tone. "The fun is just beginning. You sit there. You sit there until I tell you to do differently."

Robert enjoyed the next seven minutes, just watching Kayla sit there, her dress pulled up high on her thighs, revealing her bared pussy to any who glanced her direction. Several times, people -- mostly men, but women, too -- stopped to ogle her, either inconspicuously or with obvious glares. And twice men approached with the intent of speaking to her, but when Robert ordered her to tell them to fuck off, they had second thoughts and did as the trembling woman commanded.

Ultimately, someone alerted a police officer who'd been working the park behind her. When he arrived on the scene, Robert saw Kayla instinctively pull down her dress and snatch up her panties.

"Ma'am, are you okay?" the officer asked politely, his face filled with concern.

"Ask him if he wants to have sex," Robert said into the phone she still had pressed to her ear. In the binoculars, he saw her reaction and ordered, "Do it. Ask him."
 
Her body was reacting to the stares, her breathing was quickening as she tried to calm herself though it wasn't working. As men came close she listened as he commanded her to tell them to fuck off. Her hands were shaking as she sat she could feel the wet spot now forming on her dress. She could feel the stares and even watched as a few men and even some women stared at her, enjoying the few. It made her sick to think that some of them didn't even bother to conceal the ogling. Shaking her head she waited, she wanted to close her legs and run.

She snapped to attention as an officer came over, her eyes wide. "Yes sir, just enjoying the day." She cooed to him before squeezing the phone to her ear.

"Do it. Ask him." It made her blood run cold. How was she supposed to ask an officer for sex! She would go to jail! She was almost sure there was a law against that.

"Um... sir..." She said meekly biting her lip. "Wo...would you like... to have sex with me?" She asked softly her eyes timid. The last thing she wanted was to go to jail. "I wouldn't tell." She added hoping to maybe earn a laugh or a smile. Something that would show she wasn't going to go to jail.

Her fingers clutched the phone tighter as she officer stared at her. She glanced around hoping to be saved, hoping he would show up and make a scene something to save her.
 
"I wouldn't tell."

The officer's eyes widened, his lips spread, and he laughed as he looked about him. "This is, like ... candid camera, or something, right...? Punk'd...? You're putting me on."

As the officer looked about for cameras or perhaps his buddies standing in the bushes pointing and laughing, Robert told Kayla to hand the phone to the cop. He took it hesitantly, found the speaker button, and pressed it. "Hello?"

"Officer, this is Doctor Hamilton with Metropolitan Mental Health," Robert said, his voice very professional like. "I want to apologize for my patient. She goes through spells. Could you find it in your heart to send her on her way. I assure you, her pills are about to kick in, and she won't be any trouble--"

"Yeah, yeah," the Officer cut in. "Sure."

He handed the phone out, and after Kayla took it, he said, "Go home. Pills or not, if I see you out here doing this again..."

He gestured her on her way.

If she were to lift the phone again, there would be nothing there. Disappointment? Relief? Robert didn't know how she would feel. He'd probably find out in three days, when he next called her.
 
"Y...yes sir." She said quietly as she stood, hugging the phone and her panties to her chest as she walked off towards her home. "Hello?" She asked as she held the phone back up to her ear, nothing.

Mumbling a damn it she made her way home her eyes down and her legs shaking. She needed to climax, she could feel herself on the edge. She had been almost on the edge ever since she had spread her legs. She needed release.

Her husband wouldn't be home for another hour so quickly she stripped, laying on the bed and getting comfortable her hands wandered. Soon she bucked on the bed her chest heaving as she felt the wave of pleasure hit her body. Panting she collapsed on the bed staring up at the ceiling. What was she to do?

The next few days passed and she felt as though she were an addict cut from her drug. There had been no calls, no messages. For a moment she thought that maybe it was over. Maybe he had gotten what he wanted and she would just have to deal.

She was in the middle of cleaning dishes when her phone rang again. Biting her lip she glanced to it before picking it up. "H...hello?" She asked her hands shaking.
 
"H...hello?"

"Go to the back door," Robert said, reaching his hand up to lightly tap on the door's window. He saw Kayla jump, then after seeing him standing just beyond it, immediately turn and look toward the living room. Her husband, Greg, was entertaining an important business client, now enjoying the dessert and after dinner brandies his wife had poured for them. He growled, "Now."

When she came to the door, he took her by the wrist and whispered, "Stay quiet, do as I say, and he'll never know that I was here, or that you were gone."

He led her by the wrist down the back steps to the back yard. It, like the three story McMansion it sat behind, was a beautiful space with a perfect carpet of thick grass, perfectly sculpted hedges, and a hand crafted gazebo up which a thick Trumpet Vine spread. It was a lot of work to maintain, but of course -- while each of them dinked around out here at times -- the majority of the work was performed by the undocumented laborers Greg's company employed off the books for barely over minimum wage.

Robert hated rich people. And while Kayla and her husband weren't exactly rich -- they were more comfortably well off than anything -- they still had far more than Robert and many others had after the recent Great Recession. That would have been reason enough for Robert to treat Greg poorly, but to make things worse, Greg had gotten his money the old fashion way: he stole it. At least, that was how Robert defined insider trading and, after the collapse, diversion of Stimulus money that was originally aimed at helping his investment firm's desperate clients.

Of course, all of that had nothing to do with Kayla's own transgression, the one for which Robert was punishing her. No, Kayla's sins were all her own: Robert just saw her husband's ill gotten wealth as even more justification for punishing his beautiful, sexy wife. Robert saw treating her this way as not just punishing her but punishing him as well.

When they reached the gazebo, Robert spun Kayla to face him and pressed her had up against the trellised wall with a hand pressed over her mouth, a flash back to their day in the spa. As he reached down to her groin and began pulling upward at her dress, he growled, "Stay quiet. You don't want to embarrass your husband, Greg, in front of Congressman Daniels."

As he released his hand and began using it in conjunction with the other to pull her dress entirely up over her head and off her body, Robert could see in her expression that Kayla was surprised to see how much he knew about her and her husband's life. Robert knew just about everything. At least, he knew what he needed to be able to both force this on Kayla and prevent her from going to the authorities. And that was enough.

He took his eyes off her own, and spend a long moment just ogling her body. He'd seen her naked in the soft light of the spa's relaxation room, of course, and that had been about exposed as a woman could get. But seeing her here in the dark, in her bra, panties, and garter belt-stockings combination seemed even more exciting to Robert than that afternoon when he'd had her laid out so vulnerably before him.

He lifted a hand to her body, caressing the skin of her belly, her ribs; it moved up to gently grope a breast below the lace; it moved up, caressing her neck line, then her jawline, before moving to the back of her neck to take hold of the base of her skull.

In different circumstances, this might have all been viewed as romantic, loving, an appropriately erotic encounter between lovers. But, these weren't different circumstances. Robert could see Kayla trembling, though he couldn't know whether it was from the cold, the fear, or the possibly and inappropriate excitement to be touched like this by the man who had raped her ten days earlier.

He leaned in close to her, his lips nearing her own. He licked them as if preparing to kiss her, then paused just short of her mouth and whispered, "Suck my cock."

With the hand at her neck, he urged Kayla downward...
 
"Go to the back door." It made her blood run cold. Turning just as he tapped on the window she jumped. He knew where she lived. Knew how to get into the back which was walled in and deep down she knew that if he wanted he could enter the house undetected. Glancing over her shoulder she bit her lip. What if her husband came to the kitchen needing something? Or what if he called for her. Swallowing hard she moved to the door, opening it timidly.

His hand was harsh against her wrist and she squeaked softly as he growled at her. Nodding to show she understood she followed him, her hands shaking. She wore tall high heels which made it hard to walk though the glass but as he spun her to face him her eyes were wide.

Feeling the wall behind her she stared up at him, his hand large against her small features. She held back tears as she nodded again, fear gripping her along with something deep down. A primal need to be forced and used.

She could feel the cold air against her thighs as he began to pull her dress up, causing a shiver to run up her spin. Pressing back against the wall as he pulled the dress over her head. She was surprised he knew so much. It was unnerving how well he knew her life and those in it.

She watched in silence as he took in her body. Her legs were closed tightly and her body trembled nervously before him. She could feel his finds along her skin, goosebumps rising in response. Her back arched slightly, against her own will, as he groped her soft breast her breathing quickening. Before long his hand was at the base of her skull her eyes deep with what could only be mistaken as lust.

Her lips parted as his neared her own and for just a moment she leaned forward just enough to feel his breath against her trembling lips. Her eyes shot to his as he spoke her face bright.

The hand at the base of her skull began to urge her down and she listened. With trembling hands she reached up, her legs spread as she sat on her haunches, to undo his pants. Slowly she pulled down the zipper, her fingers reaching for his hidden sex.

Biting her lip she pulled apart his underwear flap to reveal his large member. Her eyes drifted upwards before she timidly leaned forward, her fingers clasping his base as she ran her tongue up his length. Pulling back she tried to take a breath only to have a hand pushing the back of her head towards his member. Gasping she felt it push against her lips before the tip was in her mouth.

Slowly she began to suck, her fingers running along the soft skin as her tongue found it's way around his shaft. She glanced up at him once more before her head began to bob on his length.
 
It surprised Robert that Kayla so easily went to work on him. Not realizing how much she'd been fantasizing about such things as this, he'd expected more resistance from her as he forced his cock into her mouth.

He wasn't, however, at all surprised at how well she went to work. Kayla couldn't know, of course, but the reason he knew so much about her and her sins was that he'd seen her on the surveillance recordings, doing this very same thing to the very Congressman now sitting in her living room with her husband.

It wasn't bad enough that her husband had cheated stock holders with his insider trading. It wasn't bad enough that Greg had saved his own skin by diverting bail out money that could have saved the future of thousands of desperate home owners.

No, after all her husband had done, Kayla had then turned around and used her social connections -- the Congressman included -- to get herself a Committee Chair on one of the country's largest philanthropic organizations. Robert didn't know whether she planned on doing good for the people or simply continuing her husband's corruption by looting the millions to which she now had access. And truthfully, he didn't care. He just wanted to make someone pay.

And as he looked down at the woman who was so skillfully -- and eagerly, it seemed -- taking nearly his full length into her mouth and throat, Robert knew he'd picked the right person to punish. The pleasure rising rapidly in his groin was another unexpected surprise. Most of the women who thought they were pros at blow jobs weren't. In reality, only a small percentage of them were so good that their lovers would rather have their dick in their mouth than in their pussy. But Kayla was unbelievable, and while he'd planned on the oral sex being just a quick way of humiliating her before he spun her around and fucked her, he found himself remaining as is, waiting eagerly to see how she dealt with his pending eruption
 
She took her time, her eyes glancing up to his face every few moments to make sure he was still enjoying it. Not that she should care right? Her tongue worked in unison with her lips to suck and clean his large member. Her left hand slid between the fabric of his pants to run fingers along his base. To steady herself her right hand gripped the waist of his pants, her heels hurting her feet but she didn't care.

She wanted to run fingers along herself, to pleasure her need though feared his reaction. She couldn't let him know how much she wanted this or how much she enjoyed it. She tried to keep her mind clear as she pushed more and more of his girth down her slender throat. Soon her eyes began to water as she held back a slight gag. She was good at what she was doing but his length was almost to much for her. Why had she gotten herself into this?

Kayla, feeling fingers tangling deeper into her hair she winced as he pulled. Her back arched and she was pushed down onto his full length, her nose brushing a soft patch of hair. Taking a deep breath she tried not to choke before she realized what was happening.

The warm skin of his dick leaped and tensed as he released within her throat. Like a glutton she swallowed, trying not to drown as she stated the salty almost sweet taste of his cum. She held onto him as her mind began to spin, one hand coming up to grab the wrist that held her head. Finally her head was pulled free, reminents of cum touching her lips and as she pulled it from her mouth a long string fell onto her chest just above her bra. Blushing she glance at him before she licked his tip to clean it for fear or punishment. She hadn't swallowed it all yet, some still remaining on her tongue. She didn't move, made no attempt to stand as he stared down at her coming off of his high.

The last thing she wanted was to anger him when she was in this position so she waited patiently, her eyes glancing to the door to make sure the scene was still safe.
 
Just as Robert had refrained from sex and even masturbation prior to raping Kayla days before, he'd avoided such enjoyment prior to tonight as well. He wanted the pleasure he took from her to be the best he could get, and diluting it with self pleasuring wasn't something he'd wanted.

So when Kayla drove him to orgasm, the effect was incredible. The euphoria sweeping though his body was so powerful that he had to reach his free hand out to the gazebo's wall to steady himself, for fear of toppling over. His head spun and his heart pounded, long after his cock had stopped leaping between Kayla's lips.

Robert had done a pretty good job of keeping his audible response to a minimum, reserving his grunts and moans and instead only breathing with noticeable gasps. But when it was all over with, he let out one last deep breath and murmured, "Oh ... fu-u-u-u-ck ... woman..."

Somewhere during his ecstasy, Kayla had extricated his cock from her mouth and was now simply sitting there, hands down as she waited to see what came next. Robert still planned on fucking her here in the gazebo, but he was in no hurry to get started. His body was still being ravaged by Kayla's incredible mouth work, and he simply wanted to enjoy every moment of it.

Then, his plans changed as a man's voice called from the back porch, "Honey...? Are you out here?"

Robert dropped to a crouch quickly, smacking one hand over Kayla's mouth and the other to the back of her head as he shushed her.

"Honey...?" Greg called again. A moment later, he said over his shoulder, "She's probably out at the rose beds. She loves it there. Did you know that..."

As Greg entertained the Congressman with some meaningless trivia about roses, Robert pressed his mouth close to Kayla's ear and whispered, "Park bench, noon. You know the one."

With that, he stood and quickly redressed himself before suddenly disappearing into the dark of the lower lawn...



The next day at noon, he was already at the bench when Kayla arrived. He saw the surprise in her expression: this was the first time he'd been with her in public, somewhere where others could see them together. He patted the bench next to him invitingly...
 
She gasped as she heard her husband call for her. Grabbing his wrist as he shushed her she trembled, fearing they would be caught. How would she explain this? She couldn't tell the truth, he would never believe it and even the truth would kill him. Her mind was whirlwind as he spoke against her ear. Her hands were shaking as he left her. Quickly she tried to pull herself together as she ran to her husband, wiping her chest clean. "Here honey" She called her eyes large.

He legs felt like jelly as she stepped out of her car, her eyes glancing around before she made her way to the park. Her fingers smoothed over her shorts and her tank top. She hadn't known what to wear since he hadn't been specific. She only hoped that it wouldn't go the same way it had before. Maybe if she wore something along these lines she would be spared.

As she rounded the corner her eyes widened. There sat Robert out in broad daylight. Swallowing back fear she nodded to him before taking a seat. Her shorts road up enticingly on her thighs as she sat, her hands running along her knees.

"W...why here?" She asked shyly her eyes glancing to him and then away. "Didn't you get enough yesterday. My husband almost found us." Her voice was almost panicked as she talked. She didn't know how to feel, deep down she wanted more. To be humiliated and used but she could never let him know that. She was confused about how she felt and she knew she could never tell anyone.
 
"W...why here?"

Robert didn't look her directly in the eyes as he spoke, instead looking about the water front as if simply enjoying the day, alone, not with the sexy woman sitting beside him. He glanced to her long, athletic legs, then a bit higher to the firm breasts shown off so well by the tight tank top. She's learning, he thought as he looked away again, a smirk on his face.

"I like this place," he answered. "Think of it as our place from now on. When I want to meet you, unless I specify somewhere different, this is where you will come. Understand?"

After she responded, they simply sat there in silence for several minutes, not together but not apart. Eventually, Robert said with a knowing tone, "I understand now why the Congressman was willing to recommend you for the Committee Chair. You really know how to use your mouth."

She responded as she saw fit, and again, they sat in quiet. Kayla was probably wondering what horrific thing Robert was going to do to her or make her do to herself this time; and Robert was wondering how long he could just sit here in silence without Kayla simply exploding from the anticipation.

He'd actually had a plan for her long before arriving here, but it needed another player, which he didn't yet have. He had lots of strangers from whom to choose, of course. The park was filled with people as the weather had improved substantially since even just yesterday.

Finally, Robert's lips spread in a pleased smile. A pair of young men had been tossing a football back and forth for several minutes, using their twisting and turning movements to hide the fact that they were ogling the sexy woman next to him. He waited until both of them were looking away to reach over and drop a Thomas Inns Hotel key card into her lap.

"See those two young men?" he asked. When she acknowledged his question, he looked toward the end of the boardwalk -- toward the hotel -- then said, "Room 334. Invite them to have a threesome with you."

He stood without giving her time to respond and walked away...

She asked shyly her eyes glancing to him and then away. "Didn't you get enough yesterday. My husband almost found us." Her voice was almost panicked as she talked. She didn't know how to feel, deep down she wanted more. To be humiliated and used but she could never let him know that. She was confused about how she felt and she knew she could never tell anyone.[/QUOTE]
 
He liked this place? She could almost scream as she sat next to him. Her mind whirled as he mentioned the word our. Our place. What did he mean by our place? There was no our, there was no we. She was being forced to obey simply because of what she had to do to get ahead for herself and the people who needed help. Shaking her head she glanced to him her cheeks flaring at his next comment.

"That has nothing to do.." She mumbled but he was already staring off again, he wasn't interested. With a small sigh she looked out, her hands clasped in her lap as she tried to understand what it was that they were actually supposed to be doing. He seemed hell bent on punishing her but here they sat on a park bench as if they were acquaintances out for a day in the breeze.

Her stomach was soon flipping as she tried to figure him out. What could she do? How could she get free? As she sat her mind continue to spin, question after question, so much so that she almost didn't catch his own question. Turning to him she blinked before nodding, her fingers running over the had plastic of the hotel key. What could he be planning.

The two had been staring at her off an on ever since she walked up to the bench. They weren't bad looking men, they each had broad shoulders, strong arms and looked as if they could bench press her slight frame without breaking a sweat. Her thoughts stopped at his words.

"A...what." She squeaked after him as he walked away. "You want me to...." He was gone. Her fingers clutched the key, her body beginning to tremble. How was she supposed to ask someone for a threesome? Just walked up, 'hi how are you, you don't need to know my name but I want to fuck both of you now?' she thought to herself before leaning forward and rubbing her temples. How in the world would she have the courage for that let alone actually go through with it.

Thinking for a moment longer she stood sliding the card into her back pocket. Would he even know if she did? How would he? It's not like he has cameras.....she groaned. Of coarse. Thats probably exactly what he has. A camera recording the room that he would then pull and see if she followed through. IF she didn't he would expose her and that would be the end of that. Shaking her head she glanced to the men. It had to be done.

Her body felt as if it had been shocked by lightning as she walked over, her fingers tingling as fear and excitement of what she was about to ask ran through her. "Hey..." She cooed in her most seductive voice. "I saw you two glancing over while I was talking with a friend of mine... I was wondering." She said as she glanced around for a moment before running slim fingers through blond hair. "If you guys aren't busy maybe the three of us could head over to the hotel down the street. I've got a room but no one to share it with." She smiled, blue eyes sparkling as she pulled the room key out. "No funny business I promise, just a lonely girl wanting a fun ride." She cooed.

Biting her lip she tried to come off as seductive and alluring though she didn't know if it was working. "So what do you say?" She asked, sliding the key back into her back pocket before sliding her hands into her front pockets, pressing down on her shorts to reveal no only her midriff but a thin strip of black panties. She was trying her best she only hoped it was good enough.
 
"Hey..."

The two men had noticed Kayla's approach and moved a bit closer, tossing the ball gently from just a couple yards apart.

"...I've got a room but no one to share it with."

The lips of both men spread in unison at the woman's invitation. Their eyes shifted from looking to one another questioningly, wondering whether this was real or some sort of joke; to ogling Kayla's shapely form.

"No funny business I promise, just a lonely girl wanting a fun ride." She cooed. "So what do you say?"

One of the men caught sight of her pushing his shorts down just enough to give a hint of her panties. He smiled even broader, asking, "Is this, like, a YouTube prank or something?"

The other man, coincidentally, had been trying to be casual in looking about for a hidden camera. He didn't see anything suspicious, and after Kayla again assured him that this was for real, his lust for the beauty overcame his fear of embarrassment or entrapment and he said, "I say yes."

His friend looked to him, chuckled, ogled Kayla once again, then agreed. "Sure. We'd love to keep you company."

They half turned, with one of them gesturing Kayla ahead, with them flanking her. They'd only gone a dozen steps before the slightly taller brunette pointed first to himself, then to his more muscular redheaded friend and said, "I'm Tom. This is Harry."

Harry chuckled and looked away quickly. The tone and laugh together left little doubt that the names weren't real.
 
"I say yes."

Her stomach did a flip and she felt her heart skip as she heard his words. She hadn't thought about what she would have done if they had said no. Swallowing she smiled with a nod. "Thanks." She cooed trying to act natural.

"I'm Tom. This is Harry."

A small smile tipped the corners of her lips as she chuckled. "Nice to meet you Tom and Harry." She said softly as she tried to think on her feet. "You can call me Cassie. Short for Cassandra." She cooed her eyes flicking up to each of them.

She walked with them, her arms brushing theirs while tried to keep herself calm. "Have you even done this before?" She asked as they came to the hotel. "We are in room 334." She said as she opened the door and bit her lip. Carefully she made her way towards the elevator, her hands shaking.

"By the way... You are both of age correct?" She asked turning to look up at them. They looked young, not underage young but now a days you could be to careful. It was when she looked at them again that she noticed how tall and muscular they were. She wasn't small but for some reason she felt as though they towered over her.
 
"You can call me Cassie," Kayla said, adding, "Short for Cassandra."

They were at the elevator when she asked, "Have you even done this before?"

Tom let out a puff of air. "Oh, sure. Lots of times."

When Kayla looked to Harry, he looked a bit nervous, scared even. He said with a hesitant tone, "Sure."

"We are in room 334," Kayla announced when the elevator doors opened. Inside she asked, "By the way... You are both of age correct?"

The men laughed simultaneously, one after the other informing her that they were each 21. In reality, Tom was about to turn 20 and Harry had only turned 19 three days earlier. Without discussing it, they each figured a woman who approached two strange men and asked them to join her in a threesome was looking for men with experience. They would do their best to prove themselves, but by the time they were done with her, their naiveté would come out.

On the 3rd floor, they followed Kayla to and into the room, then stood there with expressions of obvious hesitance. Tom wasn't about to ask how to start this: he was the stereotypical male who would rather drive around town for three hours lost rather than ask for directions. But Harry was so anxious to get this grand adventure going that he asked with obvious excitement, "So ... what do we do first?"
 
Blushing she looked up at them before stepping forward, pulling them into the room. She realized she would be taking the lead in this game. Carefully she closed the door before turning and biting her lip. How to start? With a sway to her hips she glanced around trying to find the camera. Grabbing Harry's hips she smiled up at him, and with skilled fingers unbuttoned his jeans, letting them fall to the ground before the turned taking hold of the front of Tom's jeans to pulled him close to her, her behind pressing against Henry.

"Come on Kay, You've got to make this seem... good or you might anger him" She thought to herself as she undid Tom's pants as well letting them fall to the floor. Swallowing she began to moved her hips back against Henry, dancing for him sensually as she pulled Tom close to kiss her.

They were inexperienced. She could figure that out by the trembling hands that ran along her skin. Of coarse he had picked the two good looking virgins in the park. With a small sigh she began to unbutton her shorts, letting them fall to mingle with the two pairs of jeans before tugging off her shirt. She stood before them, revealing her matching underwear combo.

She was trying to do her part as she pressed them both onto the bed her fingers running up under their shirts as she trembled. She wanted to say something, to act sexy but instead she gasped as she felt their hands begin to wonder on her body. It was then that she realized she was at their mercy and no one else.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top