The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeay! at the pictures. How exciting! Well done on getting those together and submitted.

Hey, here are some kitten pix:

Back, back, you beasts!

attachment.php

Those are my aprons! not a toy.

attachment.php

AWW! :D At first I thought you really were pushing one with a stick......then I realized it was the mop. I'll blame that on the cold meds. :eek: Uber cuteness.

Dampy, don't look. No seriously, don't. Ok, but don't say I didn't warn you.
http://new.livestream.com/FosterKittenCam/TheLooneyFosters

AWW! :D At first I thought you really were pushing one with a stick......then I realized it was the mop. I'll blame that on the cold meds. :eek: Uber cuteness.

http://new.livestream.com/FosterKittenCam/TheLooneyFosters

OMG! Good job I already have a house full of kittens or I would be way over on the awwwwness monitor!

I do push them with the mop! LOL, not really. Even when they come and try to climb up my legs while I'm making coffee.

The coffee is just not working this morning! Y'know how sometimes it just doesn't go up the spout properly. Grrrr. I need a good woman to come round and fix these things.

John, that is so great you entered the competition. Too many people go, "I coulda been a contender," and who knows, because they don't put their material out there to be enjoyed.
:)

OMG! Good job I already have a house full of kittens or I would be way over on the awwwwness monitor!

I do push them with the mop! LOL, not really. Even when they come and try to climb up my legs while I'm making coffee.

The coffee is just not working this morning! Y'know how sometimes it just doesn't go up the spout properly. Grrrr. I need a good woman to come round and fix these things.

John, that is so great you entered the competition. Too many people go, "I coulda been a contender," and who knows, because they don't put their material out there to be enjoyed.

How about a young man in jeans to make that coffee? :devil:

LOL, you should get them a roomba when they are older. Then you would be taking video nonstop on your phone. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTxW3GWZ5hI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of2HU3LGdbo

I'm glad I did too. I hope at least one is chosen, I get to sell them if picked at the show.

Oh, I did get a little writing done at work during the slow part of the day. ;)

Last edited:
How about a young man in jeans to make that coffee? :devil:

LOL, you should get them a roomba when they are older. Then you would be taking video nonstop on your phone. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTxW3GWZ5hI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of2HU3LGdbo

I'm glad I did too. I hope at least one is chosen, I get to sell them if picked at the show.

Wow! I would buy your pix. They are really excellent. Especially that one of the young man wearing only jeans ...

Um, I have a whole stack of little coffee makers here you could spend the morning sorting out for me? :) (hopeful smile).

LOL, I washed it out and started again. It is just possible, although I willl deny this in a court of law, that I forgot to put water in :eek:

Wow! I would buy your pix. They are really excellent. Especially that one of the young man wearing only jeans ...

Um, I have a whole stack of little coffee makers here you could spend the morning sorting out for me? :) (hopeful smile).

LOL, I washed it out and started again. It is just possible, although I willl deny this in a court of law, that I forgot to put water in :eek:

Aw, now you're just being nice. :eek: Though I thought you would go for the one of bare feet. ;):devil:

Of course I'll help sort them. I'll go very slowly and sort them again for good measure, hehe.

Yes, I believe adding water is a requirement. ;) Speaking of which, time for another cup of cider.

I'll have you all know that all this cuteness is NOT making me contemplate getting a kitten because I absolutely CANNOT have one. You hear me? CAN'T.

This belief is even more firm because the cat I was drooling for and dreaming about adopting got adopted from its shelter after 13 days. :(

I'll have you all know that all this cuteness is NOT making me contemplate getting a kitten because I absolutely CANNOT have one. You hear me? CAN'T.

This belief is even more firm because the cat I was drooling for and dreaming about adopting got adopted from its shelter after 13 days. :(

Aww, dampy. I am glad the cat got adopted, though, and I know you are too. You can share our kitten, then you can have all the fun of showing your friends its photos and not have to feed it.

Do you have any idea what my cat food bill looks like at the moment. :rolleyes:

Aww, dampy. I am glad the cat got adopted, though, and I know you are too. You can share our kitten, then you can have all the fun of showing your friends its photos and not have to feed it.

Okay, the cat food bill comment was most helpful in curing my 'want kitten' angst. :cool:

Haha, I know the feeling. Oh, and both of my cats are due for their check-up and shots next week. That will be a fun bill. :rolleyes:

Haha, I know the feeling. Oh, and both of my cats are due for their check-up and shots next week. That will be a fun bill. :rolleyes:

Dahlink, you know nothing about vet bills. You have not had to take in a kitten with poorly eyes - twice, and I still have to get Lakhi's shots (yup, one of the things I was promised faithfully she had had done already), AND get her tubes snipped. And I had to get her micro-chipped, and now I have to do all of it AGAIN for the kitten Piglet has wheedled me into keeping.
:mad:

Dampy, is this helping? Are we putting you off yet?

Dahlink, you know nothing about vet bills. You have not had to take in a kitten with poorly eyes - twice, and I still have to get Lakhi's shots (yup, one of the things I was promised faithfully she had had done already), AND get her tubes snipped. And I had to get her micro-chipped, and now I have to do all of it AGAIN for the kitten Piglet has wheedled me into keeping.
:mad:

Dampy, is this helping? Are we putting you off yet?

.....ok, you have me beat. :) I'll just get back to sorting the coffee makers.

Mmm, is that an offer?
:caning:

No no no! LOL, not my style at all! :D
:heart:

Well, now that you mention it........... :devil: Hehe, nah, I figured you would prefer to watch. ;) What? These coffee makers need to go on the very very top shelf? Where I need to really stretch to get at it? :D

Well, now that you mention it........... :devil: Hehe, nah, I figured you would prefer to watch. ;) What? These coffee makers need to go on the very very top shelf? Where I need to really stretch to get at it? :D

Oh yes, dahlink. Don't mind me and my phone. I just need some pix of jeans waistbands for some sewing project I am researching. :devil:

Good morning all

Can I have my coffee with water? It goes down easier that way. ;)

Ever have one of those nights where things just went wrong and in the morning, they only continue to go pear-shaped? Welcome to my world.

Tx, I'm making fresh coffee over here. I want to go over that other side of the kitchen with industrial bleach, but I don't think it will be strong enough. ;)

Welcome, sparrow.

Nope! There one minute and "poof" gone the next. :D

Morning Anna, :rose::kiss:

Fresh coffee is always appreciated.

Well, around here the "there one minute and gone the next" ties to... what, thirty posts? ;)

Oh, Tx, you charmer you. :kiss: How's work treating you? Are you between busy periods, or sneaking away for a few minutes in the middle of another one? My fella is in a period where he's just getting slammed at work. Fortunately, we'll be going on vacation soon.

I had intended to do some writing today, but it looks like I've got 73 Word pages to start editing :rolleyes: and a house to tidy up before the fella gets home tonight.

Ever have one of those nights where things just went wrong and in the morning, they only continue to go pear-shaped? Welcome to my world.

Tx, I'm making fresh coffee over here. I want to go over that other side of the kitchen with industrial bleach, but I don't think it will be strong enough. ;)

Welcome, sparrow.

*hugs* I'm sorry you're having a rough day. And you are such a wonderful person for making coffee. :rose:

Good morning, everyone.

Well, around here the "there one minute and gone the next" ties to... what, thirty posts? ;)

Oh, Tx, you charmer you. :kiss: How's work treating you? Are you between busy periods, or sneaking away for a few minutes in the middle of another one? My fella is in a period where he's just getting slammed at work. Fortunately, we'll be going on vacation soon.

I had intended to do some writing today, but it looks like I've got 73 Word pages to start editing :rolleyes: and a house to tidy up before the fella gets home tonight.

Yes, I think it is 30 posts. It's been a while for me.

We're yo-yoing pipe in and out as we try to fish a dropped string out of the hole. The threads broke on a joint of heavy weight pipe and the whole mess went south. Luckily I just have to watch and keep track of things.

I feel for you on the editing. I just got my summer contest story back from my editor. A sea of red ink but I love her anyway. The story is now one page and 800 or so words shorter. I like it much better but there are a few things I still need to tweak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back