Don Marconis' Chef (closed for PrincessAmelia)

She was moaning softly and gripping to the bed. His tongue was driving her crazy. He was teasing her wet spot on her panties with his talented tongue and it was making her get wetter. He pulled away and flashed a fox like grin and it made her smile.

He stood up and took his boxers off. Her eyes light up seeing his cock knowing he was actually able to fuck her. He pulled off her panties. She looked into his eyes as he hovered over her. She kissed him back passionately. "I love you baby and I love that you saved yourself. I just wish I did the same. I'm very happy that I got to take your virginity. I love you and I love you doing this to me." She said as he shifted forward and plunged in her.

She enjoyed sucking his cock but having her in her pussy was something different. She loved him being deep in her. She had missed him being deep in her. "Its okay baby I understand. We haven't been able to do this for so long. It feels so good baby." She said looking into his eyes. She kissed him passionately. "Baby just give me all you got." She said looking into his eyes.

Back