Wicked World

Hmmmm

something tells me your fantasy is partially revealed in your name....am I right?
 
Well

You did say dark twisted perverse fantasies....that means different things to different people...Hope I didn't offend
 
Okay, Okay well when I was little girl, and teen years my Father breed Akitas. When I was older I was recruited to help, and after we put them together, or got them started we had to watch them to make sure did not hurt each other. I will admit just watching them fuck, so aggressively and raw, without thought or care. Hearing the bitch yelp and the stud growl while having such animalistic, instinctual, primal, passionate sex....well it was kinda HOT to see

mmmm I get that...

I saw horses at it once... flippin hell... :eek: I didn't know where to look.. there were lots of people around... but it was very hot.. I often recall it in my naughty little head ... :devil: :p :p
 
While Working

While working in a service station one of my duties was to pick-up and deliver cars.

One day I picked-up a vehicle at a woman's home and she asked me to bring it back after I got off work. When I arrived with her car she asked me in for a glass of iced tea. I was sitting in her livingroom when she came in with my tea and a very large dog. After serving me the tea she took a seat directly in front of me, but turned a little to one side. She asked me if I had a dog. I replyed that I did. She spoke to her dog and he went to her and put his nose up under her dress and started licking. Her pussy was bare so when she pulled her dress up to her waist and I could really see this dog lapping at her pussy. I became instantly hard and it was quite noticeable. She smiled and after a few minutes she pushed the dog away and went to a drawer where she pulled out two little mittens. I was burning hot by this time when she raised her dress over her head and she was completely naked. she said, WELL, aren't you going to take your cloths off?

I did not know what to expect, so I undressed and stood there with my dick sticking straight out at her. She bought her dog to me and had him smell my dick and he licked the pre-cum that was leaking from me. It felt marvelous and I thought I was going to cum right then, when she pulled him away and told him to sit.

She put the mittens on his front paws, got down on her hands and knees and that dog mounted her as she hit the floor. She told me to stand in front of her. I did! I was in heaven. For several years afterward I went to her home. I was always very satisfied when I would leave.

PM me if you want the particulars.
 
mmmm I get that...

I saw horses at it once... flippin hell... :eek: I didn't know where to look.. there were lots of people around... but it was very hot.. I often recall it in my naughty little head ... :devil: :p :p

That's 2. lol
 
So far everything I've read here has excited me. Some of my darkest fantasies involve brutal sadism even though I don't think I could act on them in real life. I know this isn't quite dark, I've always had a fantasy about being with a TG woman.
 
well, lilredknottyhood, you definitely piqued my interest. do pull out more fantasies from under that hood.
 
love to hear what u have done!!
seen lots of animals at it!! - dogs, cattle, donkeys!!
watched it once with a girl and boy!! did she get turned on!!
 
So apparently lots of people have fantasized while watching animals have sex lol. Its always good to know you are not alone lol
 
Oh and hun, Zach this is just a thread go share dark fantasy. Not ask people what they have done. Everyone will share what they are comfortable with
 
lilred, I love your AV, it is sexy as hell. We all have dark fantasies. I think if we admitted it, most of them would be "illegal"
 
Back
Top