Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! Happy belated birthday!

*opens pantry door*

Didn't we have this conversation already? :D ;)

We did. I've nearly finished going through all the coffee you had left, plus what I just bought, but I'm still tired darn it.

Blurt:
The school bus transportation department for my district sucks. For as long as they've been doing this, you'd think they could get it right. :rolleyes:

Yeah--it's universal. My son is enrolled in cyber school, through the school district that he would normally attend. We got a bus stop schedule for him this week. Unless they are going to drive him from the living room to the kitchen, I'm not sure what all that is about.

New here... what on earth is a random blurt?

Blurt - to utter suddenly and impulsively

So just post whatever random comment you want to make. Per the thread rules, you aren't supposed to answer other people's blurts, but we tend to be a bunch of rule breakers round here--myself being one of the worst offenders. :D

We did. I've nearly finished going through all the coffee you had left, plus what I just bought, but I'm still tired darn it.

Awww! Shoulda told me. I just got back from le store. I could've brought you more. :(

Yeah--it's universal. My son is enrolled in cyber school, through the school district that he would normally attend. We got a bus stop schedule for him this week. Unless they are going to drive him from the living room to the kitchen, I'm not sure what all that is about.

Oh, that'd be interesting to see.

The transportation dept in our former district was AWESOME and we never had a problem with the buses. I guess I'm a bit spoiled.

Freakin people don't know how to run a damn bake sale. "Every item will be sold for 50 cents so make sure you package everything individually. . ." They can bite my glorious golden ass.

I thought the rain was gonna make for a sucky evening, but it's turned out pretty good. I've got a pina colada in one hand, typing with the other hand and the kitty is all snuggled up next to me. All in all, not bad.

I thought the rain was gonna make for a sucky evening, but it's turned out pretty good. I've got a pina colada in one hand, typing with the other hand and the kitty is all snuggled up next to me. All in all, not bad.

Batten down the hatches and drink up! (I would be a total crybaby.)

New here... what on earth is a random blurt?

You just blurted! As Saucy just let it out, as you can see it can start conversations and friends can be made.

Welcome to Lit, I like your name, gives me a nice visual.:rose:

Survived the first week of classes. I may be facing some career/educational decisions soon. Gah!

They can bite my glorious golden ass.

Oh, the visual that brings to mind! ;):devil::D

Batten down the hatches and drink up! (I would be a total crybaby.)

If that storm decides to shift any further east, I just might have to.

You just blurted! As Saucy just let it out, as you can see it can start conversations and friends can be made.

Welcome to Lit, I like your name, gives me a nice visual.:rose:

CATE! *snuggle pounce*

thanks minx, bailadora! :D

ed

But, of course!

Rainshine - toddler farts may be worse than dog farts, but they're nothing compared to teenage boy farts. Ask me how I know this. :rolleyes:

As for your 100 posts - patience, darlin', patience. You've *only* 43 to go. ;):D

Rainshine - toddler farts may be worse than dog farts, but they're nothing compared to teenage boy farts. Ask me how I know this. :rolleyes:

I'll see your teenage boy farts and raise you girlfriend farts!:eek: This woman can clear a room, not even the dogs will stay in there with her. No, I am NOT kidding, not even a little bit!

I'll see your teenage boy farts and raise you girlfriend farts!:eek: This woman can clear a room, not even the dogs will stay in there with her. No, I am NOT kidding, not even a little bit!

That sounds about like my son. We've taken to wearing gas masks, it's so bad.

That sounds about like my son. We've taken to wearing gas masks, it's so bad.

My momma taught us not to share shitting our pants with others. If you are that foul, leave the room, go outside, light a match, but don't pollute the area for everyone else. It was either that or an ass whoop'n. We would leave the room, still do to this day because there is no worldly excuse to subject others to that kind foulness.

It's one thing to hot box your buddies in a car, quite another to bring harm to innocent bystanders. :D

Oh, here's another for the esteemed teachers of the group.
34qUAlfleEaLh-IxN5w0sg2.jpg

https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/8/17/34qUAlfleEaLh-IxN5w0sg2.jpg

My momma taught us not to share shitting our pants with others. If you are that foul, leave the room, go outside, light a match, but don't pollute the area for everyone else. It was either that or an ass whoop'n. We would leave the room, still do to this day because there is no worldly excuse to subject others to that kind foulness.

I blame my husband. He and the boy conduct chemical warfare on each other. :rolleyes:

I blame my husband. He and the boy conduct chemical warfare on each other. :rolleyes:

You are the Queen of the roost, are you not? Me thinks you have the means of controlling chemical warfare within your realm. A good dose of Nonookie for hubby and a bit of Slapupsidethehead for Jr. should take care of the problem. Repeat as necessary until desired results are achieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back