lol, well, dammit...

*snort*

37Vk.gif

where on earth did you find That ?

2) Care to guess which character it was I developed a crush on?
Seeing how I've only read one story of yours, I'm pretty biased :D
Just ... don't kill your loved ones ;) Or at least not until I've finished reading.

where on earth did you find That ?
Never underestimate the resourcefulness of a writer ... we do research, y'know ;)
Having said that, doing a google on 'Krieger-san' pretty much gives you only that particular thing.

I tend to lose track of why I get called names in my Comments section. I just pray I'm getting called names in a good way.

Heaven forbid it’s one of those AI life-like sex dolls...hahaha...she might get her wires crossed and do some off the wall things🌹Kant👠👠👠

lol, no, wrong story, thankfully...

Believe it or not, I did attempt to write about one - once. I actually sat down and got the pen to the paper. My hand simply wouldn't move. I thought,"I can't do this." And walked off.

Believe it or not, I did attempt to write about one - once. I actually sat down and got the pen to the paper. My hand simply wouldn't move. I thought,"I can't do this." And walked off.

I could do it, but I've no doubt it'd end up in the Humour/Satire section...

I thought GentlemanG said he liked your heroine?
He lumped me together with all the people that couldn't figure out that it continued in Mike & Karen, despite it saying that it's the 'sprequel'. He just had to make that jab even in a PM ;)

I could do it, but I've no doubt it'd end up in the Humour/Satire section...
And then you wonder why people come to you for ridiculous stories :D

He lumped me together with all the people that couldn't figure out that it continued in Mike & Karen, despite it saying that it's the 'sprequel'. He just had to make that jab even in a PM ;)

Hey, I was referring to the great, unwashed masses, tyvm. As of tonight, I have 2,375 named followers, and I appreciate them. It's the unnamed Smut-Zulus I tend to bash, all Dethklok-style.

[/QUOTE]And then you wonder why people come to you for ridiculous stories :D[/QUOTE]

To be honest, I don't wonder all that often. I know I'm loopy, without the excuse of Tide Pod consumption...

Last edited:
Back