Small and tiny cocks

hilton1958

Literotica Guru
I'm curious to know if other men think this way.
It seems that for the most part, when it comes to cock size, men and women in general have a mindset of "the bigger the better ".
While I can understand that, I have found that when it comes to pics of gorgeous shemales, cd's, sissy's etc, I am often more turned on by small or even tiny, smooth cocks. Maybe it has something to with it more closely resembling or representing a clit, or perhaps it's the thought that I could possibly get the whole package (maybe with balls included in some cases) in my mouth at once, but I do find it very alluring. Does anybody else share this attraction?

I share those exact thoughts. And even extend to breasts... I much prefer small and natural over big and bought.
Just my preference, but it's what works for me. And fuck, does it ever work!!! So hot seeing a nice pretty smooth little cock on a lady boy with tiny little boobs!

As a ravenous cocksucker, it doesn't really matter to me. I'll suck almost any cock as long as the guy isn't dirty or disgusting. I've sucked them from 4" to 10" and can get about 7" or so down my throat, depending on the girth. More than anything I like lots of cum, the more, the better. The biggest cum load I ever had the pleasure of swallowing was from a guy probably not much over 5" and the great part was he delivered two massive loads to my eager mouth within an hour or so. Many years later I still fantasize thinking about how his cum just kept shooting and shooting into my mouth.
As far as pictures of cocks goes, I like looking at something that I know I could get entirely in my mouth but any nicely formed cock is a thing of beauty to a cocksucking cumslut like me. My own cock is very average and though I have dreamed of sucking it many times, sadly that reality does not exist. If I could, I'd probably never leave the house. :D

I share those exact thoughts. And even extend to breasts... I much prefer small and natural over big and bought.
Just my preference, but it's what works for me. And fuck, does it ever work!!! So hot seeing a nice pretty smooth little cock on a lady boy with tiny little boobs!

I couldn't have said it better myself, lol.

I couldn't have said it better myself, lol.

I am in your corner. Small is so sexy.

When sissy was allowed to play years ago, the massive thing would almost get to 2 1/2 inches long and an inch in diameter when it was rock hard. In its normal, chastised state, it is about 1 1/2 inches long and 3/4 inches in diameter.

Would you consider that small?

As far as massive loads, it has never done that.

And yes this sissy loves to see and have small cocks. The proper sissy has a small chastised cock.

When sissy was allowed to play years ago, the massive thing would almost get to 2 1/2 inches long and an inch in diameter when it was rock hard. In its normal, chastised state, it is about 1 1/2 inches long and 3/4 inches in diameter.

Would you consider that small?

As far as massive loads, it has never done that.

And yes this sissy loves to see and have small cocks. The proper sissy has a small chastised cock.

Very short, but maybe not so small in diameter. Would like to axtually see it.

hopeful agreement

It seems that for the most part, when it comes to cock size, men and women in general have a mindset of "the bigger the better ".
While I can understand that, I have found that when it comes to pics of gorgeous shemales, cd's, sissy's etc, I am often more turned on by small or even tiny, smooth cocks. Maybe it has something to with it more closely resembling or representing a clit, or perhaps it's the thought that I could possibly get the whole package (maybe with balls included in some cases) in my mouth at once, but I do find it very alluring. Does anybody else share this attraction?

I totally agree' partly in hope, as I just measure when excited a fraction under 4" long and a bit
over 1" inch diameter. I often surf round for pictures of small and tiny cocks and sometimes have to smile when with a picture comes with a quote "I am worried about my penis it is only 6"" thats big. I have now shaved all round it and my ball sack to try and make it stand out more but my wife reckons it looks smaller. I am Bi and sissy and I much prefer medium to small or even tiny so much more you can do with them. and they look cute too. I always wear panties for comfort and health and they are much prettier than mens and they fits so much better. long live the small penis is what I say, beautiful little things. If the truth were told Id love mine to be smaller.

Last edited:
I appreciate most sizes for different reasons. The exception are the ones that are so large as to be mostly useless. If you can't get it in your mouth, and you sure don't want it in your arse...where's the fun in that? Probably anything over 7 inch +/- is too much, for my tastes.

The small cocks offer up a completely different dynamic...if the guy enjoys a little humiliation play, the small cock can be ridiculed. But even apart from that, I have found that most of the men with smaller cocks I've had any interaction with tend to feel submissive in general, which is loads of fun in itself for all involved.

At the end of play though, it's all about personal preferences and mutual respect. The personality of the person is what's really interesting.

5"-6" is a very nice size to suck on and have in my ass!
I do like looking at pictures of 7"-10" cocks! I have never seen one that big in person, I would like to play with a big cock sometime.
And I agree with liking small natural breasts over big boughten ones.

I appreciate most sizes for different reasons. The exception are the ones that are so large as to be mostly useless. If you can't get it in your mouth, and you sure don't want it in your arse...where's the fun in that? Probably anything over 7 inch +/- is too much, for my tastes.

The small cocks offer up a completely different dynamic...if the guy enjoys a little humiliation play, the small cock can be ridiculed. But even apart from that, I have found that most of the men with smaller cocks I've had any interaction with tend to feel submissive in general, which is loads of fun in itself for all involved.

At the end of play though, it's all about personal preferences and mutual respect. The personality of the person is what's really interesting.

At times mine is completely inside me with just the skin sticking out. I am kind of into humiliation, I guess because of the first time I was going to receive a blow job. There was a guy in our town who liked to give blow jobs to groups of guys. The first time he was going to give me one he saw my thing and just looked disgusted. He said there was no way he was going to blow me and that I had the smallest thing he had ever saw. I ended up masturbating and had to lie about getting a blow job. The gang was waiting outside taking turns using a bed room. As I left the bed room cum on my hand the cocksucker told me the next time him and I would be kneeling for my friends. And He wanted me naked so they could see I was a not a man.

Wow, some interesting and exciting posts, thanks for all your contributions, feel free to post a few pics too, they don't have to be of you.

At times mine is completely inside me with just the skin sticking out. I am kind of into humiliation, I guess because of the first time I was going to receive a blow job. There was a guy in our town who liked to give blow jobs to groups of guys. The first time he was going to give me one he saw my thing and just looked disgusted. He said there was no way he was going to blow me and that I had the smallest thing he had ever saw. I ended up masturbating and had to lie about getting a blow job. The gang was waiting outside taking turns using a bed room. As I left the bed room cum on my hand the cocksucker told me the next time him and I would be kneeling for my friends. And He wanted me naked so they could see I was a not a man.

I would say; His loss.

I would ask; Did you enjoy that humiliation? It sounds like humiliation is only "kind of" exciting. Did you obey his directive that you would be with him on your knees next time? Do you think that experience forged your interest in humiliation?

I can relate to being humiliated, and just as easily relate to the one doing the humiliation. It's the part of me that is a "switch"...and it's all in the minds of the players. In other words, it's fantasy play. For me, if the degradation/humiliation is actually based on the heartfelt feelings of the "Dom", then it is no longer a fun bedroom game. In that situation, it seems more like abusive behavior. Like many other forms of BDSM, the one with the small toy also needs aftercare and reassurance (cuddles work well ;) )

I think in some ways I can be a better "humilitor" than the macho guy, because I like to think I can get more into the head of the sub male. But, I also believe all humiliation/submission needs time and getting acquainted for it to be really in the perfect groove. It's a very personal thing and in my opinion a very loving kind of play (even if it appears to be the opposite sometimes). Note: Other people's opinions encouraged here...we're all unique.

Anyway, 4yourpleasure; I'm thinking if you can masturbate and get off...there must be plenty to share in having some fun with another ;)

Disclaimer: To save someone time in getting mad at me: I say all of this knowing full well that no one way is going to apply to every person. And yes, there are some who take the humiliation play far beyond a bedroom game.

Nerve endings

I believe every cock has the same number of nerve endings regardless of size which is what gives the thrill, not size.

One size fits all

For me, size really does not matter.

The first cock I sucked was in the 4" range and believe me, it was such a thrill. We met several more tmes after that and always had a good time with each other.

Since then, I have met with a few others and the biggest is a 7 1/2" er, which is also uncut. They are all fun. I can easily take the smaller ones deep with no gag. The biggest is more difficult to take all the way, but I manage.

When I make them cum, there is nothing like it. Big or small I swallow it all.....

small here

I am only 4 ins when hard when flaccid 1/2 ins and some times it goes inside me. I use to be embarrassed about my size but over the years I embrace it. I belong to a gym in the locker room get naked walk to the showers not covering up. I love catching guys looking at me. Of course I check the guys out if they are not covered up. Most do cover but the ones that don't want to be checked out. Love all the different sizes and ball sizes to. I love sucking any size.

I'm sorry that you had to deal with someone like that! There is no reason to treat you or anybody that way. I would be all over a small cock! I love looking at cocks, big or small but I would never turn one down because it was small. ;) :kiss:

We should get together and talk about this. ;)

I always figured that if some part of a man wasn't prized by society, he would show off other traits to show he was just as valued. For instance the short guy who can jump higher than some tall guys. So I was rather surprised that some groups for tiny cocks where so focused on tiny cock pics.

Sure I wish I was bigger, but not for bragging rights. Rather, I would simply like to go as deep as possible inside a man to be connected as one as long as the act of love making goes on.

Regardless of a man's penis side, they can be great kissers. (For the most part I don't think tongue size varies that much.) Also a man's asshole can be so beautifully accommodating. Some can train their asshole to grip a penis or finger or toe that is inserted in it. It is more telling of the quality of man who develops what he has (such as asshole gripping skills) than one who just focuses on what takes no talent to develop.

Not, I was surprised over the years to find that some stereotypes just aren't true. I always felt that guys with smaller cocks would be kinder to other guys that are just average or small. Sometimes that is true, but some can be very much size queens. I also new one guy that was blessed with such nice skin, handsome face, and thick hair for an older man. Yet he seemed angry about his cock size. When he would get with guys he would literally YANK other guy's cocks. (I talked to others who said he did the same thing to them.) He claimed he did because he thought it helped make a cock larger, but I think he was just angry that he had a smallish cock. Plenty of guys wouldn't want to have sex with him a second time because of his rough yanking -- not because of his small cock that he had no control over. He just couldn't see past the fact that everything else about his body was way above average.

Likewise, I know that some hung guys can be jerks and treat you like your lower on the pecking order, but that too is just a stereotype. I tended to avoid hung guys simply for not wanting to be reminded that I wasn't hung. However, that isn't true for all hung guys. One hung guy who was disappointed I turned him down told me that he was more hung than most men, and if he turned down men because they didn't "measure up" he would have been a sad, lonely virgin. It gave me a new perspective on my own biases. Part of my bias there was that the first two years of my initiation into m2m sex I was naively not allowed to top because I was gullible and believed them when they said only hung guys get to top because hung guys glide, other guys poke which isn't pleasant. It took finding a nice open minded guy to realize that such attitudes were all BS.

Personally, there isn't anything more alluring than seeing a guy enjoying something up his ass (regardless of size -- be it a hung cock, or just a pinky finger) and he isn't the least bit concerned about his own cock. He gets as much pleasure from anal penetration of any size regardless if he himself is hung or not.

Last edited:
Back