The Circassian (closed)

"And I with thou, my Comte."

Katirah sucked in a breath and wriggled on his cock as he tormented her nipple. "I want to come. I am driven to madness." She squeezed his thighs.

Sophia moved so that Tamzin could kneel and tend to the Comte's balls licking first, then sucked one into her mouth. Sophia flicked her tongue on Katirah's clit.

Katirah moaned and writhed moving as best she could trying to lift and settle on the Comte's cock trying to arouse him enough to come.

"I cannot wait much longer." She pleaded whimpering trying desperately to hold back.
 
For all her faults at sucking cock, Tamzin could suck on a pair of balls. The thought did cross his mind that it was because she was sucking Katirah's essence off of them, then decided that didn't matter.

She sucked his right nut into her mouth and rolled it with her tongue as she lapped every drop of Katirah's quim from it. Once gone she moved to the left. Back and forth the young woman went while Katirah moaned and wiggled on his member.

He felt the stirrings of release begin and told Katirah, "Wait for me, wait. Soon..."
 
Katirah's breath was ragged as she tried to hold back. "My Comte, I cannot wait." She dug her fingers into his thighs. "Please. I beg--"

She clamped her mouth shut and held her breath as her entire body froze for a long moment. She came as she exhaled a whimper. She had tried to hold back. She only hoped her orgasm tipped the Comte over into bliss as well.
 
If he had been any other man, the pussy clamping down on his cock would have thrown him over the edge as well. Marcel was not an ordinary man. His cock was hard and not quite to the point where he was going to allow himself to cum when Katirah gave in and submitted to the pleasures two women and one man were subjecting her to.

"I am disappointed, " he said.

He let go of Katirah and let her stay impaled on his shaft as her orgasm subsided. Once finished he lifted Katirah off his cock and said, "Tamzin, use that love you have for Katirah's pussy and suck me off before her taste is all gone."
 
It was almost as if the Comte had slapped her. His anger frightened her, but his disappointment--that cut her to the bone. She was glad that she was facing away from him so that he couldn't see the tears that welled in her eyes. She blinked them back and moved to sit on a cushion that gave her a view of Tamzin and the Comte.

As Tamzin settled between his legs, Sophia moved behind her to toy with her breasts. Tamzin swirled her tongue around the head of his cock then took it in her mouth and sucked. She moaned as she did so.

"My Comte, I beg your forgiveness. I only wish to please you but..." He was not a man to accept excuses. Telling him that he was the only man who could drive her to such distraction that she lost all control would sound like flattery. She took a breath and and simply said, "I am sorry."
 
Marcel looked at Katirah after she apologized and said, "Forgiven. You will do better next time."

He leaned over and grabbed Katirah's arm and pulled her tight kissing her as his cock exploded in Tamzin's mouth. So much cum fored that the young woman sputtered under the liquid assault.

He felt Tamzin pull away and continued his kiss for a moment. Breaking the kiss he look at Katirah and said, "The secret is to coat the cock in pussy juice before Tamzin sucks on it."
 
Katirah wanted to explain to the Comte, that while she would try to do better for him next time, she did not think it was possible. Especially, with the addition of one or both of the other women driving her to a frenzy. There came a point when she could no longer hold back no matter how hard she tried.

The Comte's sudden kiss was a surprise, but she relaxed and let herself drown in it.

"I had not realized that Tamzin preferred women to men. I thought she was just inexperienced. She will have to learn to love cocks more. Sophia and I will see to it. But," She looked at Tamzin and pointed to the Comte's cock indicating that she should clean him. "She did please the Comte this time, did she not?"
 
Marcel nodded, "Yes. There was a difference in how she used her mouth and tongue. It was more sensual than usual."

He looled down at the young woman and said, "That is how you need to be all the time. Know that you are beautiful and that men and women alike want you and use both the fact and your knowledge of it to your advantage. "

He caressed her jaw, "You will live very well with the marquis should you pull this off. If you fail, I will send you back whence you came. Alone."
 
"Yes, my Comte." Tamzin said. "Katirah has told me that the Marquis is ... above the Comte." It pleased her to know that she would be in a household that was more prestigious than the Comte's. And if she failed to please the Marquis, she expected they all would be sent away. Or the Marquis would keep the three women and the Comte would be sent away or imprisoned.

She stood and got the basin and a cloth then knelt to wash the Comte's genitals.

"I will do better, my Comte." Tamzin said as she washed him. "Sophia and Katirah will teach me. You will see."
 
Marcel nodded, then closed his eyes as he leaned back against the cushions. He wasn't exactly sure what Tamzin was cleaning, her greedy little tongue seemed to have done an excellent job of licking away Katirah's essence from his manhood.

When she finished and scuttled away, he looked at Katirah and asked, "What more is it you think you need to learn from Sophie, or what can Tamzin learn from her?"

He sat up, "Not that I am thinking of selling her off, just curious in what you think your gaps in knowledge still are."
 
"My Comte has only recently said that he wishes to ... use the forbidden place. Sophia tells me there are ways to make that easier for the receiver and that it is possible for both to experience great pleasure." Katirah blushed. She was still, after all this time, not comfortable speaking opening to him about such things relating to sexual acts. Sometimes she thought the Comte enjoyed the fact--that some things still made her shy.

"It is also clear that Tamzin needs more practice in how to pleasure a man with her mouth. I wish to improve as well. And ... the Comte was disappointed when I was not able to hold back my bliss until he was ready for me to do so."

Katirah leaned in and kissed him, "Are there any skills my Comte wishes to be improved?"
 
Marcel caressed Katirah's face amd said, "I do not find you lacking."

He turned to Tamzin and Sophie and commanded, "Leave us."

As they left he stood and pulled Katirah up into his arms. He carries her over to the bed and dropped her onto it. He looked down at her, his face full of the warmth and affection he held for her. "Tonight it is only us.:
 
((Sorry for the delay, my desktop died and the laptop decided to be finicky. Got the lappy up and running, but the desktop will need to be replaced.))


Katirah smiled and leaned into the Comte's hand. "So my Comte says, and yet..." She was afraid that she was running out of ways to keep him entertained in bed. The addition of Sophia and Tamzin had added new levels to their lovemaking, but the focus on Tamzin's training had made things seem mechanical and stale.

Katirah looked up at him, "Sometimes, I think my Comte can read my mind. I have been longing for this, to share your bed with only we two again." She reached up to pull him down to her. She kissed him in an invitation that hinted at what was to come, full of passion and yearning. She offered herself up to him.
 
Back
Top