Shy Sexy Texan

Mine was the twilight and the morning. Mine was a world of rooftops and love songs.
Roman Payne

This is incredibly, incredibly sexy. The hint of your nipple through the sheer fabric, your shiny lips, your expression. Thank you for sharing, and putting a smile on my face.

Late to the party as usual, but at last I'm here to gaze upon your eternal beauty.

Congratulations on 100 Pages Kettle! *BIG HUG*

Falling

I was falling. Falling through time and space and stars and sky and everything in between. I feel for days and weeks and what felt like lifetime across lifetimes. I fell until I forgot I was falling.
Jess Rothenberg

beautiful...

I was falling. Falling through time and space and stars and sky and everything in between. I feel for days and weeks and what felt like lifetime across lifetimes. I fell until I forgot I was falling.
Jess Rothenberg

falling so deep,
falling so high.

I'm not afraid,
to behind.

those peaks,
of time and space.

to carry me to your heaven.

Jess Rothenberg

Absolutely gorgeous Stacy. All wrapped up in a little bow. Are you just dressing up for us on Lit? Or is there someone there with you?

If I was sharing my time with someone here, I wouldn't be sitting in front of my laptop...
But thank you for all your compliments :)

Absolutely gorgeous Stacy. All wrapped up in a little bow. Are you just dressing up for us on Lit? Or is there someone there with you?

If I was sharing my time with someone here, I wouldn't be sitting in front of my laptop...
But thank you for all your compliments :)

My pleasure. It is a shame there's nobody there to feel the softness of your skin, the sheerness of the fabric. To run his or her finger along your lips when you smile.

I've been transfixed to this thread for about an hour. A beautiful lady, taking beautiful pictures.

And the conversation was interesting too!

Jess Rothenberg

Sounds like you've fallen down the Rabbit Hole.:eek:

Well I am very jealous of this person that has captured your affections....but very happy for you.

I would hope I'm a little less naive than Alice :)

But no, his quote wasn't for anyone in particular, just a quote I like...

Sounds like you've fallen down the Rabbit Hole.:eek:

Well I am very jealous of this person that has captured your affections....but very happy for you.

Jess Rothenberg

Enticing and intriguing.

I would hope I'm a little less naive than Alice :)

But no, his quote wasn't for anyone in particular, just a quote I like...

LOL We all know how amazingly smart you are.

...I know...I'm just saying I'm happy for you. *BIG HUG*

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.
Frank Zappa

Wow. That is the sexiest photo you have ever posted. Your smile is alluring, but your open mouth leaves my head spinning with possibilities.
Thank you!!

Back