The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pear cider. Lovely. Slightly less sharp than apple cider.

I live close to one of the cider areas of the UK. Nip into Herefordshire and there are orchards and farms selling their own stuff as well as the larger brewery in Hereford itself. And Hereford Cathedral library has the famous "cider bible," a 14th century translation of the bible from Latin into English where strong drink has been rendered as cider!

Sorry, thought it was short for Perrier. Drink up!

I'm having a nice night in.

How're you, sweet Beastie? :kiss::kiss: I owe you mail.

I'm fine. As you can see from the pic on the previous page, the bike is out of commission until the new tyre I've ordered arrives.

Mail as in comments on the story I sent you?

I'm fine. As you can see from the pic on the previous page, the bike is out of commission until the new tyre I've ordered arrives.

Mail as in comments on the story I sent you?

That too....I owe you a pretty picture. :)

It's been a helluva week at work, Naked People. Hence the merlot.

Ave, Nero. :kiss::kiss:

Hey I could use a drink...just something cold and large...and intoxicating...like me right now LOL

Just as soon as you're legal, sweetie. Maybe you should move to the UK. Pretty sure you're of legal drinking age there. Maybe even Canada!

just about :eek:

I'm having a nice night in.

Go for it! Relax, sip, put your feet up. I'll run and get one of the, er, boy-maidens :)confused:) to rub your feet until Bear can get here. :rose:

Good evening Naked People :D

Hi! :)

But think...the naked Part is located where? I'm pretty sure that inside this thread I am somewhere where 20 is legal...

Go for it! Relax, sip, put your feet up. I'll run and get one of the, er, boy-maidens :)confused:) to rub your feet until Bear can get here. :rose:

Thank you, Honey. :)

Both feet are up, I'm halfway through my first class and I have something great on screen.

I love having my feet rubbed. :eek:

That too....I owe you a pretty picture. :)

It's been a helluva week at work, Naked People. Hence the merlot.

Oh, sorry to hear that work's been stressful.

Hi Beastie :D

sorry to hear about the tyre

New one on order. A Marathon Plus - heavy duty puncture resistant tyre. Down side is they're so still they're almost impossible to lever onto the wheel the first time. Usually involves lots of heaving and cursing and nipped fingers!

Just as soon as you're legal, sweetie. Maybe you should move to the UK. Pretty sure you're of legal drinking age there. Maybe even Canada!

Go for it! Relax, sip, put your feet up. I'll run and get one of the, er, boy-maidens :)confused:) to rub your feet until Bear can get here.

Drinking age is 18 here in the UK. Or younger (14 or 15?) if having with a sit down meal in a restaurant accompanied by adults.

Oh, sorry to hear that work's been stressful.

New one on order. A Marathon Plus - heavy duty puncture resistant tyre. Down side is they're so still they're almost impossible to lever onto the wheel the first time. Usually involves lots of heaving and cursing and nipped fingers!

Drinking age is 17 here in the UK. Or younger (14 or 15?) if having with a sit down meal in a restaurant accompanied by adults.

Awwwwww....heaving, cursing and nipped fingers. :rose::kiss::cattail:

That's too funny! My daughter wouldn't travel there with me this year because, at 17, she can't get into a taping for Mock the Week. But she could drink? :confused:

Awwwwww....heaving, cursing and nipped fingers. :rose::kiss::cattail:

That's too funny! My daughter wouldn't travel there with me this year because, at 17, she can't get into a taping for Mock the Week. But she could drink? :confused:

I meant to type 18. I corrected it but you must have quoted before I did. So no, except as I say at a restaurant with sit down meal at the landlord's discretion.

Can marry at 16, drive at 17 and drink and vote at 18. Logic?!?

I meant to type 18. I corrected it but you must have quoted before I did. So no, except as I say at a restaurant with sit down meal at the landlord's discretion.

Can marry at 16, drive at 17 and drink and vote at 18. Logic?!?

And at what ageis it legal to have carnal relations?

Sorry, I jumped the gun. She must have done her research. ;)

I have to wait for Bear? :(

Sorry, I jumped the gun. She must have done her research. ;)

I have to wait for Bear? :(
I could offer an ordinary foot rub until he arrives, but he has extraordinary abilities that I cannot duplicate

Yep US is 14 to drive 16 to marry with consent, 18 to vote and join the army and 21 to drink,...and 23 to rent a car LOL

16 between boy and girl. 18 between same sex couples.

Age for marriage used to be older in England if you didn't have parents' consent, but that made no difference under Scots law. Hence the popularity of Gretna Green as a destination to elope to! English law would recognise marriages that were legally contracted in Scotland, even if they'd have been illegal in England.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back