A dangerous game

Saradanger

Virgin
I've decided this is a rather bad idea.

Id like to thank everyone who has talked to me, but it stops now. \sorry but im not putting myself at risk.

Hopefully Ive not put anyone out too much.

I'm going to close down this ID too

Last edited:
Here or in PM

I've been thinking about this for a while now, and I wonder if it's a good, bad, stultifying, dangerous, fun idea, so I'll open it to the floor for discussion.

I'm a 20something female from the UK, who is quite turned on by the idea of danger, I'm submissive for the record.

The game I'm thinking of playing is one where you entice me to reveal more and more and more personal information about myself, to the point where I'm completely exposed, you will know exactly who I am and where I live, my likes, dislikes, where I work , everything that you push to get out of me. Then in turn I live with the very real danger of you turning up somewhere in my life.....

Thoughts?
Hi Sara,I'm Boots,I am quite willing and interested in playing with you.
Do you wish to do this here in the forum or in private mail?

PMs as a starting point I think.

I'm deadly serious about this, I appreciate all the offers of support and people warning me again this, but I do want to seriously discuss it with someone who wants to play

Sorry your going and for all the problems you had. You have a good one. I wish you all the best.

Id like to thank everyone who has talked to me, but it stops now. \sorry but im not putting myself at risk.

Haha. Gotta love it when someone realizes they were being a total fucking moron! There's a reason some thing should stay fantasies. But hey, at least she didn't end up as a dead body in a ditch somewhere...

Haha. Gotta love it when someone realizes they were being a total fucking moron! There's a reason some thing should stay fantasies. But hey, at least she didn't end up as a dead body in a ditch somewhere...

I think that's a bit melodramatic isn't it.

Anyway, I could still be tempted to play the game if anyone thinks they're persuasive enough

smart cookie...

Probably the best decision you ever made :)

I wouldn't bother I tried playing the game with her and all she did was lie any ways even admitted to it when pressed

But to be fair I agree with the others this is a bad idea and shouldnt be explored

It was a dangerous game. So you expected her to tell the truth. I dough you would tell the truth too. It would have you in the same problem too.

Anyway, I could still be tempted to play the game if anyone thinks they're persuasive enough

I think maybe you're going about this the wrong way. What is it you really want?

It was a dangerous game. So you expected her to tell the truth. I dough you would tell the truth too. It would have you in the same problem too.

*shrugs* If I was genuinely interested in playing this game and exploring this then yeah I might have been but then again I have no interest so I couldn't really say

I wouldn't bother I tried playing the game with her and all she did was lie any ways even admitted to it when pressed

But to be fair I agree with the others this is a bad idea and shouldnt be explored

Well you clearly felt it was a good enough idea to explore in the first instance...

Melodramatic? Nah. Pretty spot on for what's likely to happen if you give some random stranger total access to your personal life and information. Also, I definitely didn't overstate what a total fucking moron you are.

Ya, from the other comments it sounds like you're just playin' a game. Jerkin' some horny dudes around. Still... total fucking moron.

my 2 cents

I think that many have this idea of being exposed is a turnon, to reveal information to a stranger is a risk, but yet it is a exciting idea. most people change their mind before actually doing it. some like myself have went all the way with it. I have been lucky and found that some strangers are trustworthy, some not so... and some just lose interest. but I do understand the excitement of the risk, the reveal. and now I am once again thinking of exposing to much .....

Last edited:
I don't like the idea of this, you could be a man revealing some poor innocent womans details all over the internet to complete strangers, possibly putting her in danger.

Threads like this shouldn't be allowed on here,

I don't like the idea of this, you could be a man revealing some poor innocent womans details all over the internet to complete strangers, possibly putting her in danger.

Threads like this shouldn't be allowed on here,

I'm not, but that is a fair point you raise. The problem is, ban these threads but it won't stop anything like that happening.

Let's close this down as I don't want to offend anyone.

Saradanger here you can discuss anything. Does not mean anything could or would happen. Ideas are used for stories thought or what ever. Leave it open for others you just stay away. You raise a question for others. Now you don't worry.

Back