West Richland Tavern.

Tess almost cried out when he pinned her against the wall but the look on his face was nothing but desire and passion, he meant her no harm. It was confirmed in the way he kissed her, eager to explore her. Her hips responded to his in kind, rubbing against his impressive bulge.

She started unbuttoning his shirt, skin to skin contact was the key in her business. His body heat radiated through the thin cotton undershirt he had on. She ran her hands over his chest, feeling every sinew of muscle. She tilted her head to kiss and nip at his neck playfully daring him to continue.
 
The crowd died down enough Hannah was able to relax just a bit.. She saw Eugene's kid brother from the corner of her eye and slowly made her way over. She was just going to tell him Tess was busy, but whether that plan would hold out or not completely consisted on his response. She hadn't really had the time to speak to him in the few weeks she had been working."Hey kid, what the hell you doing in here?" She teased him softly as she reached his table. His baby face was cute, and he matched Tess beautifully. She smiled weakly, and stood next to him. "She's busy for a bit..."

Eric heard a familiar sweet voice speaking to him, recognized Hannah immediately and stood like a gentlemen. Looking down at her from his 6'4'' height, a slow grin curling upon his lips. ''I came for your home cooking ofcourse and to see Tess, yeah I was hoping she wasn't busy.'' Bending down to hug Hannah reddening slightly, remembering the school boy crush he once had on her. ''But I get to visit with the pretty lady, that inspired Bro to build the bike over there.'' Eric released Hannah from his friendly embrace, stands upright once more and pulls out a chair. ''Would you have time to join me and visit awhile?''
 
Last edited:
Jack moaned as Alexa continued to suck on his cock. He moved his hands to her breasts and gently squeezed them as he was getting harder.
 
She allowed a soft smile to touch her lips and ever so carefully she rested her head on his chest as he embraced her. It meant nothing more than a warm welcome, the tenderness was just the way Hannah was.
Beneath the cologne and clean scent Hannah caught a faint wiff of bitter sweet motor oil. Her green eyes closed as memories flooded back. As she separated from him her gaze rested on the bike. A blush touched her cheeks and she bit her lip. "Yeah... I need to find the time to ride... or maybe even once things get sorted, we get a few more girls, I might just go away for a while."

Her voice became distant for a moment but soon she snapped back to reality and sat in the place she was offered. "So how're you and the Princess?" She joked gesturing towards the upstairs, meaning Tess.
She studied his facial features, wolf looked mostly like their dad, but Eric's features were softer like his mother's. She had only met her a few times, but knew enough to understand the large role she played in balancing their pretty messed up lives.
Hannah then rested her hand on her lap hiding her cleary swollen knuckles and glanced around the tavern waiting for a response. The tables were nearly empty and only one person remained at the bar.
 
Last edited:
Rex finished cleaning up the empty tables and took all the dishes to the kitchen and set up the dish washer. Back in the tavern he head for the pool table, racked the balls and picked up a cue. He waved at DJ to get his attention and started to play, but he was having less success then he had in his previous attempts.
 
Tess almost cried out when he pinned her against the wall but the look on his face was nothing but desire and passion, he meant her no harm. It was confirmed in the way he kissed her, eager to explore her. Her hips responded to his in kind, rubbing against his impressive bulge.

She started unbuttoning his shirt, skin to skin contact was the key in her business. His body heat radiated through the thin cotton undershirt he had on. She ran her hands over his chest, feeling every sinew of muscle. She tilted her head to kiss and nip at his neck playfully daring him to continue.

Daniel shrugged his swimmer's shoulders and his shirt rolled down his athletic arms. He smiled at Tess' nips as he returned serve peppering her neck with light kisses, lashing hee lightly with his tongue as his own teeth grazed against her. His cock pushingh insistently against her now as his lip made their way down her elegant neck...
 
Jack moaned as Alexa continued to suck on his cock. He moved his hands to her breasts and gently squeezed them as he was getting harder.

Alexa moaned loudly as he began to gently squeeze her breasts, making her squirm, still sucking his hard member.
 
Jack made sure it was a while before he became completely hard. After a while he moved from squeezing Alexa's breasts to pushing down on her head as he started to cum in her mouth. He made sure he held her head down until he finished blowing his load in her, making her drink all of it.
 
Alexa gagged a bit when Jack's cum began to spurt down her throat, but she managed, moaning as she did so, licking up around the head of his cock to get the excess.
 
Jack pulled Alexa up and laid her down next to him. "I hope you had fun, Alexa," Jack said. "Perhaps we should get cleaned up and start to head back downstairs soon," he offered.
 
Jack wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer to him allowing her to rest on him a bit. "Just feel free to let me know when," he said as he kissed her forehead gently as they laid in bed.
 
"Mkay," Alexa said softly, closing her eyes and relaxing into his comforting embrace for a bit. A few minutes later, she smiled and kissed his cheek. "Let's get cleaned up, hm?" She smiled.
 
"Ok," replied Jack as he started to get up and helped Alexa up from bed. "What did you have in mind for getting cleaned up?" he asked as he brushed some of her hair back, looking down at her.
 
"I guess a quick shower wouldn't hurt," replied Jack. He figured he may as well make use of the amenities before heading back downstairs. "Care to join me?" he asked Alexa.
 
Alexa smiled. "Sounds good to me. How do you want your water?" she asked, getting into the shower area and started to adjust the water.
 
Jack smiled as he answered her question, "just like how I like my women, hot," was his cheesy answer. He started to make his way to the shower as the water was being adjusted.
 
"Yes it is," he said as he got into the shower. He watched as Alexa came in as well and joined him. "Mind if I ask how long you've been doing this?" he asked as they started to get cleaned off. "I know you're not that inexperienced in this line of work."
 
"Oh wow. So you were barely a teen then. Why so young?" he asked. He started to put soap on their bodies and then he started to rub hers as the water hit and trickled down their bodies.
 
"Momma made me." That was her simple reply to the question. She almost felt scared again, but she kept a calm face.
 
"Any other bad habits that you have?" Jack asked as their shower was slowly coming to a finish. "Don't worry, I won't let you get into trouble with these questions," Jack reassured her.
 
Alexa shrugged. "I smoke a joint or a cigarette occasionally, if I'm particularly stressed," she said. "I don't see the harm in it, though. It's not everyday."
 
Back
Top