The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad it's all turned out well :)

Daughter is hyper, waiting for the Doctor Who announcement at 7. She's been bouncing off the walls all day....

....and to say that she does NOT agree with the choice is a huge understatement.

She is currently reminiscent of a Tasmanian Devil...

....and to say that she does NOT agree with the choice is a huge understatement.

She is currently reminiscent of a Tasmanian Devil...

Most of my friends (Who, I will admit, started their Dr Who journey between the 4th and 7th doctors) are mostly ok with the choice.
I've barely watched any of the rebooted shows as I wasn;t too impressed with the first few episodes of the David Tennant doctor. I should go back and rewatch at some point as I gather it got better.

Most of my friends (Who, I will admit, started their Dr Who journey between the 4th and 7th doctors) are mostly ok with the choice.
I've barely watched any of the rebooted shows as I wasn;t too impressed with the first few episodes of the David Tennant doctor. I should go back and rewatch at some point as I gather it got better.

I liked Christopher Ecclestone and David Tennant. Never took to Matt Smith though but as daughter loves him, can only assume he was aimed at the younger generation! Daughter is getting online flak for saying Peter Capaldi is ugly :)

I liked Christopher Ecclestone and David Tennant. Never took to Matt Smith though but as daughter loves him, can only assume he was aimed at the younger generation! Daughter is getting online flak for saying Peter Capaldi is ugly :)

Not really for me to comment, but he seems fairly distinguished, not bad for a man of his age.

Not really for me to comment, but he seems fairly distinguished, not bad for a man of his age.

I've always liked him so I'll probably start watching it again :). Daughter thinks he's too old.

I've always liked him so I'll probably start watching it again :). Daughter thinks he's too old.

The Doctor's first companion called him "Grandfather" so, to me, the recent doctors have been a bit young. :)

Morning All,

Thank fuck all the drama and trauma is over, hopefully I can get through the next few weeks on an even keel, coz I think I am going to need it!
6 days with no food now :( I cannot force it down my throat. Its like I have no saliva to help it down with.
Blood tests today, plus orthodontist for lil boy and I have to pop in work too look over a funding application. So much for holiday!!
I still have a suspision that I will be called into hospital during my hols, which won't make for a happy me! Maybe I need to check into a spa for a few days to compensate! :rolleyes:

I was surprised at the choice of Doctor, I was really hoping for prof Brian Cox, who I have quite a crush on, plus he is lovely with all the brainy stuff.....muses on brian...

Will be an entirely different dynamic, let's hope it works! I do enjoy Dr Who (and Torchwood)

Weather is mild, not sure if we will get rain or not.

D xxxxxxx

Sounds like a valid plan

But if you remember, the last party plan fell apart because of the row about who was doing the hoovering? So I'll do it this time, and someone else will have to do the music :D

But if you remember, the last party plan fell apart because of the row about who was doing the hoovering? So I'll do it this time, and someone else will have to do the music :D

Sounds like a fair division of labour.

Morning all

Another 2am start. 2 days in London coming up which is better in some ways than 1 day in london as I don't have to drive there and back in a day.

Hope you're all sleeping well. :)

Morning all. Hope you arrived safely Mal and that the motorways were kind :)

After a couple of extremely bad nights, I fell into a very deep sleep about 9 last night, woke up very briefly in the early hours, then slept straight through till the alarm went off, and feel a little better for it.

Right, better get moving.

Morning all
I managed to sleep last night AND I managed some food yesterday (woot woot) after 6 days of nothing, my kids had some crisps and I just fancied a few :)
Hope the journey down is safe Mal :)
Lally, I am just hoping you get some good news at work!

Made it safe, sat in an office on a site. Feels like a long day already :) .

That sounds tough :(

If you want a bit of light relief though, pop on to the talk thread - similarities between Doms and subs. The OP has some very odd opinions...and he's not listening to subs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back