Here's a responsible gun owner.

Here is a responsible gun owner too! Guys, where do you store your bedside gun? My 9 month old is starting to get into everything, and we need a solution for our bedside guns. I found some sood suggestions for storing guns in key places around the house - https://secretstorages.com/17-best-concealed-gun-storage/ , but want to hear your recommendations?
Mostly I like the idea of the tactical wall clock. It is a great solution in home defense.
peace-keeper.jpg

So do any of you have a more creative way of storing your bedside guns?

I would suggest storing it openly and visibly in a gun lock. That way, not only can't your baby take it out and play with it, but seeing it will torment him. Win-win! :)

So there ya go. I have never personally known a single person who leaves guns out and locked and loaded when anyone else lives in the home. It's unsafe and most gun nuts are safe with weapons. Most.

Once in my wilder days I somehow found myself at a party where guns were just lying out there on the coffee tables. I was one of only two white people there. But I've known white people whose attitude toward firearms was just as casual.

Once in my wilder days I somehow found myself at a party where guns were just lying out there on the coffee tables. I was one of only two white people there. But I've known white people whose attitude toward firearms was just as casual.

I was unaware that white people did that, too. Good to know. :rolleyes:

Here is a responsible gun owner too! Guys, where do you store your bedside gun? My 9 month old is starting to get into everything, and we need a solution for our bedside guns. I found some sood suggestions for storing guns in key places around the house - https://secretstorages.com/17-best-concealed-gun-storage/ , but want to hear your recommendations?
Mostly I like the idea of the tactical wall clock. It is a great solution in home defense.
peace-keeper.jpg

Things like those clock safes are only for people who don't want anyone to know they have a gun. Otherwise any normal biometric safe works just as well. Better even.

How do I need help? I'm just stating facts I've observed. Many gun owners are irresponsible with their guns.

You were at a party with a bunch of black guys and there were guns laying around. Then you saw white people doing it, too! gasp!
No reason at all to mention race but we have to be sure that white people did it, too.
Try being more out of touch.

You were at a party with a bunch of black guys and there were guns laying around. Then you saw white people doing it, too! gasp!
No reason at all to mention race but we have to be sure that white people did it, too.

And racist too....

T-minus 30 seconds until KO produces another "White people are so terrible!!" post.

I see nothing inappropriate in that. That it was an all-black party I attended was a fact worth mentioning; so was the fact that such irresponsibility is not exclusively a black problem.

Not lockable. A two year old will figure out how to open that in a minute. No trigger lock on gun. Kiss your child good bye.

Bedside guns? What got kitchen guns, living room guns, car guns. Guns, guns, guns...

You got inquisitive toddlers and youngsters. Lock guns, unloaded in a locked box well above their reach. Or get life insurance out on your kids and self.

peace-keeper.jpg

I'm mainly talking about the kind of white people who are in and out of jail all the time and think that's normal, and where they come from, it is.

Good holy fucking shit!
I am no fan of yours but you do provide great entertainment. But for the love of God, please don't talk about race anymore on here. You embarrass yourself on your lack of awareness and exposure.
Please feel free to keep us entertained on your legal opinions and prowess though. Always great entertainment.

Not lockable. A two year old will figure out how to open that in a minute. No trigger lock on gun. Kiss your child good bye.

Bedside guns? What got kitchen guns, living room guns, car guns. Guns, guns, guns...

You got inquisitive toddlers and youngsters. Lock guns, unloaded in a locked box well above their reach. Or get life insurance out on your kids and self.

The retard speaks again. :D

The retard speaks again. :D

It's always so comforting when a Canadian that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground tries to tell Americans what to do.

Go to your safe space, your Canadian safe space rom.

Good holy fucking shit!
I am no fan of yours but you do provide great entertainment. But for the love of God, please don't talk about race anymore on here. You embarrass yourself on your lack of awareness and exposure.

Well, I do live my daily life in a mostly-white bubble, but don't most white Litsters?

If someone in the family have permission for a gun then I think that it's essential for the whole family to have a good life insurance. My father has it and we asked https://www.mis-insurance.com/ to help us with insurance ( we are from San Diego, by the way). They have the lowest rates and great customer service.

PERMISSION? It's called the Second Amendment. We don't NEED no stinkin' permission to own a gun. Then there's the whole insurance thing...why? Do you need insurance to go to church? Or to stand up and speak? Of course not, yet you think that one particular Constitutional Right has to have insurance? And special permission?

As I see it, the problem with minors offing themselves with guns (and gun crime in particular) is that society has lost a basic understanding of guns. Most of society is terrified of the though that someone may have a gun. The 2-dollar question is why. The answer is because society doesn't SEE them anymore. In most of society, no one carries a gun in public. In most of society, no one TEACHES THEIR KIDS about guns. Because THEY don't have guns, therefore their kids don't need to know about them either.

It's stupid.

Most parents teach their kids to stay away from strangers. Most teach their kids to look both ways before crossing the street. Most even try to teach their kids to not talk with their mouth full. But teach the kid about guns? Oh no! It's all the GUN OWNERS' fault if the kid watches cartoons with guns, movies with guns, video games with guns and then develops a fascination with guns to the point they will pick one up and play with it. With deadly consequences.

No, the problem isn't gun owners. Or guns. It's stupid parents who blame others for their own failures that wind up getting their kids killed.

The NRA has a program (Eddie Eagle) which actually works to teach kids to leave unattended guns alone and call an adult. They advertise this program and make it available to anyone and everyone. If the knowledge and tools to keep your kid safe are out there, WHY THE HELL aren't you taking advantage of them?

Oh, I know...because it's easier to blame someone else instead of yourself. Right?

(edited)

No, the problem isn't gun owners. Or guns. It's stupid parents who blame others for their own failures that wind up getting their kids killed.
The problem is stupid gun owners.

How many stupid gun owners live on your block? One, two, five? When does it become a problem to you?

PERMISSION? It's called the Second Amendment. We don't NEED no stinkin' permission to own a gun. Then there's the whole insurance thing...why? Do you need insurance to go to church? Or to stand up and speak? Of course not, yet you think that one particular Constitutional Right has to have insurance? And special permission?

As I see it, the problem with minors offing themselves with guns (and gun crime in particular) is that society has lost a basic understanding of guns. Most of society is terrified of the though that someone may have a gun. The 2-dollar question is why. The answer is because society doesn't SEE them anymore. In most of society, no one carries a gun in public. In most of society, no one TEACHES THEIR KIDS about guns. Because THEY don't have guns, therefore their kids don't need to know about them either.

It's stupid.

Most parents teach their kids to stay away from strangers. Most teach their kids to look both ways before crossing the street. Most even try to teach their kids to not talk with their mouth full. But teach the kid about guns? Oh no! It's all the GUN OWNERS' fault if the kid watches cartoons with guns, movies with guns, video games with guns and then develops a fascination with guns to the point they will pick one up and play with it. With deadly consequences.

The NRA has a program (Eddie Eagle) which actually works to teach kids to leave unattended guns alone and call an adult. They advertise this program and make it available to anyone and everyone. If the knowledge and tools to keep your kid safe are out there, WHY THE HELL aren't you taking advantage of them?

Oh, I know...because it's easier to blame someone else instead of yourself. Right?

You really couldn't tell that was spam?

How many stupid gun owners live on your block? One, two, five? When does it become a problem to you?

A lot of stupid drivers out there too...when does it become a problem...oh yeah, no 2nd on driving

How many stupid PARENTS live on your block? How many of em leave their kid in the car with the windows up on a hot day? How many don't have the kid wear a seatbelt? Or use a car seat? Or have the kid wear a bicycle helmet? Or, nevermind.

It's the fault of the car, seatbelt/car seat, bicycle helmet right? Not the parents failing to teach the kids safety. Right?

Personal responsibility for being a parent means that the responsibility falls on the parent to protect the kid. The parent is responsible to teach the kid about dangerous things, not someone else. Your version of personal and parental responsibility makes me responsible for YOUR FAILURES. However, if you are too stupid to protect your kid by teaching them how to be safe in a world of dangerous things, then the gene pool just gets a bit cleaner.

I am sure that all the neighborhood kids are well aware of the danger in handling the loaded weapon that the stupid gun owner left on his front stoop. And they let all the visiting kids know about him, too. And we make sure that the toddlers know all about the dangers of guns as soon as they're old enough to finger a trigger.

Back