Votes: 64 20.9%
  • Sexy photo-shopped pics

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters

Or maybe a camera person AND someone to watch and direct. ;)

Cue many applications to be your new camera person :D

Great photo, Hugo Boss!! Whit woo! I love Ted Baker ones too
And a tartan shirt <3
Glad you had a fab holiday Jerry :kiss:

I've never heard of Ted Baker. Is that just a UK thing? I'll have to look into that. PM me a link of something you like from that brand - maybe They'll show up on this thread! ;)

The holiday was good, but I'm glad to be back home in my own bed. :rose:

What Bed?? There was a bed? :devil:

WOAAAHHHH! How have I missed all this yumminess??? Just now catching up....and damn!!! may need to go change my panties! (not complaining mind you) :p

Wow, great pics! Thanks for sharing!! must keep a closer eye on your thread!

Hi Stackey! Thanks for the compliments. They are much valued. I need to catch up on your thread too. :rose:

I love the look of these briefs - very sexy.

How's my bum in them? ;):D

1a9d53aa1f49e58da5e33254c903903b_zps829bedb4.jpg

ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY FANTABULOUS!!!! :p :p :p :devil: thats how it is in them!!! :)

what do you do to stay in such great shape?

:D:D:D Thanks! I needed that!

Um, people are going to hate me for this...But I don't ever work out, or play sports.
I just keep busy with projects, don't watch TV, eat good food (rarely fast food, or dessert). And I stay active. Just blessed with a high metabolism. :)

Back from vacation!

And, guess what? I bought some new briefs. I Like 'em!

(Hmmm.... Apparently I need to buy a new bed skirt. :eek:. Oops! Camera person, pan up, please!)

089fba5b696e9ca805241729794f92f2_zpsca461dda.jpg

Welcome back Jerry!

You look good. Very good. The boxers look good too. Especially on you...

:D:D:D Thanks! I needed that!

Um, people are going to hate me for this...But I don't ever work out, or play sports.
I just keep busy with projects, don't watch TV, eat good food (rarely fast food, or dessert). And I stay active. Just blessed with a high metabolism. :)

You look like you work out! Great pic!

:rose:

Thanks, LadyVer!

One day, I'd like to have six-pack abs, even for just a summer. But it's not a priority. Say, did someone mention six packs? Cheers! :D

:kiss:

232914573f2a0e54ce1f11370a530d0d_zpsa4bb23bb.jpg

I've never heard of Ted Baker. Is that just a UK thing? I'll have to look into that. PM me a link of something you like from that brand - maybe They'll show up on this thread! ;)

The holiday was good, but I'm glad to be back home in my own bed. :rose:

He's a British designer yes :)
Hehe I think you're doing just fine!! :D

Yes it's always lovely to get home and sleep in your own bed.
And ofcourse all the laydees are glad you're back posting photo's again.
Hope you had a good holiday weekend Jerry :kiss:
Oh fab new photo's btw :D

Oh, my. There was a definite moment or ten when I couldn't tear my gaze away from the "ahhh" that seemed to be emanating from your delicious lips....how incredibly hot, and how I would love to be able to hear that in person.

*cough* I mean, um, I love the new set you've posted, dear. trying desperately to pull myself together here...

mmmmmm, easy like Sunday mornings..I like the way you spend Sunday mornings :p

Me too!! (the video version was quite hot too, btw. I did keep a copy ;))

He's a British designer yes :)
Hehe I think you're doing just fine!!

Yes it's always lovely to get home and sleep in your own bed.
And ofcourse all the laydees are glad you're back posting photo's again.
Hope you had a good holiday weekend Jerry :kiss:
Oh fab new photo's btw :D

:kiss: Thanks, FaS!

I did look up that line of briefs, and I'm starting to find some similar things here. Plus, I did pick up a few more pair on my vacation. You just haven't seen them yet. ;):heart:

Oh, my. There was a definite moment or ten when I couldn't tear my gaze away from the "ahhh" that seemed to be emanating from your delicious lips....how incredibly hot, and how I would love to be able to hear that in person.

*cough* I mean, um, I love the new set you've posted, dear. trying desperately to pull myself together here...

LOL. I do have to say that the resulting orgasm was unusually intense, and um.... voluminous. :D I'm hoping for a re-do later tonight when I have time to settle in.... :kiss:

Back