xXStoneEyedGirlThreadXx

Ofcourse...the more posts the better..otherwise it would be me talking to myself on here...:D:heart:

Hey, sometimes talking to yourself is the best conversation you can have...or maybe that's just me. I wasn't solicited, but thought I'd speak up on here anyway. Very nice thread with lots of great pics, but I have to say I enjoy your humor just as much.
 
Hey, sometimes talking to yourself is the best conversation you can have...or maybe that's just me. I wasn't solicited, but thought I'd speak up on here anyway. Very nice thread with lots of great pics, but I have to say I enjoy your humor just as much.

Thanks Sweets..

Nice to meet you, always nice to meet new people. Unless they are strange. But then again people may think that I'm strange. I mean posted various photo's of yourself on the net isn't really socially acceptable is it?

Anyway, yes I agree, sometimes I talk to myself just because I know I'm always right:D:)
 
with all your fans on Lit i don't think you will ever have to worry about talking to yourself....more like to many voices in your pretty head!

Voices are good to hear...it's the bad people I fear most....I always sing in my head. I'm great.;):D
 
It's been nice chatting with you SEG but i should probably go before i wear out my welcome.

I look forward to see and hearing more about you. :rose: :)
 
I think if you took a poll there would be all types of body parts suggested

I could make this a computer game type of mission!
Okay...I need 3 people to post on here to 'unlock' a legs photo.
Not just any people though...
1 with over 100 posts
1 with over 200 posts and
1 with over 1000 posts..

Go!:):heart:
 
yea so i'm dying to see legs and i know your on right now so lets do it
 
Ver sexy! And that outfit is hot as hell as well! I could be very happy just seeing a whole series of you in that outfit.
 
Back
Top