The Woods have Eyes

Ria gasped feeling the fathers hand on her body praying for her and moving to touch her. This was sin what the two of them were doing at the altar. She knew that if anyone were to walk in on them the would be shamed for sure.

She gasped feeling him push inside of her slowly and then heard the voice laughing at the priest saying the old pastor would not last very long because he was going to cum just looking at her body.

Ria was somewhat relieved to hear that. This man was old enough to be her father or grandfather and if doing this with him would help her she would try anything. She moved her hips back against him to help and couldn't help but gasp biting her lip.
 
The Priest heard her gasp and felt her push back on him, forcing his cock deeper making him gasp too. This was new to him ... well, he had fucked when married, over twenty years ago, but had never had sex since. Now here he was with an underage girl in the church having sex on the alter and she was possibly ...probably, possessed ... this was a nightmare that would keep him awake for many nights to come. He felt her tight pussy grabbing his cock and shuddered ... nightmare? Maybe not after all ... didn't he deserve this after years of faithful service to the church?

"God forgive me ... God forgive me ... God forgive me .." He kept chanting as his hips began to thrust, his hands reaching around her to feel her hanging breasts and holding them tightly. "Ohhh, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm God .... God forgive me ... OH GOD!!"

His hips began to convulse, fucking into Ria and then he cum. Hard, feeling as if his entire soul was being pulled from his body and into this young girl. He groaned long and low as his cock wilted within the girls and he fell to the floor, his robe falling back over his soft leaking cock to hide his shame as he began to cry pitifully.

LOL, I told you the old man wouldn't last long, Ria ... what a shame you never got to cum, but he did. Lots and lots of holy cum deep inside you, mixed with all the rest you have received ... just as well I can make sure you don't get pregnant .. or maybe that would be fun, to see your belly swell with a child of my making ...
the ultimate humiliation. But don't feel sorry for Father Jacobs here, I think he feels sorry enough for both of you ... look at him, so pathetic ... so weak, not deserving of your body ... treat him the way he should be treated, humiliate him.
 
Ria teared up looking at the father as she stood up naked. She leaned down and kissed the crying mans forehead as tears flowed down her own cheek "Thank you father" she said and quickly began to dress .

She saw the father had struggled with what he had done. The evil sitting her had made them both succumb to sexual sins. She saw him begin to say something but Ria's stomach cramped with guilt and she grabbed her purse and took off out of the church knowing she didn't belong there after that.

The father would probably try checking in non her at home but she would avoid him at all costs like she was doing with the other men. She had seen them around town but avoided any type of contact.

She had to get back home beforehand parents would worry and was ashamed the presence made her act that way and scared at how amused it had been and was scared when it mentioned making her pregnant.

"Please don't!" She said terrified and ran to the car. She wouldn't know who would be the father because she had let all these men cum inside of her. She sobbed on her way home because she had betrayed Scootie yet again.

She announced her arrival back home and quickly made her way to her room to undress and then shower. She was ashamed of herself. She for sure had damned her soul sleeping with a man of god on the church altar . She was going to hell and she could feel the spirits delight as she sat down in the shower sobbing from the guilt.

In the back of her mind she felt the spirit growing more control as she was weak at the moment.
 
Last edited:
A few hours later Richard got a text from Father Jacobs telling him that unfortunately one of his parishioners had been taken sick and he had to rush home unexpectedly. That he had locked up the church and posted the keys through the rectory letter box and he would be in touch. That was a shame, Richard thought as he lay in bed with his wife, the man had just got there that afternoon. With a shrug he rolled over and snuggled his wife as he fell asleep.

**

Scottie had been making notes, trying to draw a line through all the myths and legends to connect the few dots he was finding. It was slow going but he felt he was making progress. It was late though and he hadn't contacted Ria for a while. He text her rather than called her as he wasn't sure she was asleep or not.

// Ria, I may be onto something. Don't give up, we'll find a cure for this. I love you. Scottie xx //

**

For his part Statham was happy with how the evening had gone. The Priests cum had empowered the spell as he had thought it might. Ria, despite her fighting it, was close to falling totally under the spells power. Oh, she had been stronger than he had given her credit for, no doubt, and she should be given her due but he didn't care. His purpose now was to ruin her and her family and he was well on his way. Tomorrow was another day, she would attend her school as usual and who knew what fun he could have with her there. But for now as she sobbed in the shower he pulled back leaving her to her guilt with a smile.
 
Ria had finished her shower her eyes puffy from crying so much and she finally calmed down a bit sitting in bed unable to sleep. She heard her phone go off and wondered who it could be? Ria opened her messages and smiled seeing it was Scottie.

She read the message and smiled seeing he was serious about finding a cure and helping her and she loved him even more for that knowing Scottie wouldn't give up until he saved her. She texted him back and said:

//Scottie you are so amazing! I promise I'm fighting as hard as I can but it's getting stronger and I'm scared. I'm going to fight for control Scottie, I love you too // She wrote and sent to him.
 
Receiving the reply from Ria, Scottie smiled and nodded to himself, she wasn't giving up, that was good. He felt sure he would be finding a solution soon, he felt it inside him, as if something was leading him to the right places, but it was late and he was so tired. Laying back on his bed, books all around him he closed his eyes and feel into a deep sleep.

**

This next morning he rose and quickly grabbed some breakfast before heading back to the library. He saw Mr. Wells and thought about how Ria had told him Wells had fucked her in the church kitchen, he wanted to attack the older man, but he couldn't. He had already assaulted Josh when it hadn't been entirely the fireman's fault and he knew from how Ria explained things that again, she had led Well's on. But the man had still submitted and taken the girl Scottie loved. With intense will power he turned away from the man and disappeared into the book stacks to search for more information.

**

Richard cooked breakfast for his family as usual on weekday mornings before he headed into church. His wife was sitting at the table eating and they waited for Ria to come down. He still for concerned for her, his love for his step daughter so deep, but she was a grown woman now, young yes, but still a woman in his and her mothers eyes and she knew they were there if she needed them. He would give her the space she wanted.
 
Ria hadn't slept at all last night. She was afraid that if she closed her eyes whatever was inside of her would scare her worse than she already was and remind her of what she had done.

She had stayed up researching and even tried a few spells in Latin which did nothing but amuse the spirit because she felt it's emotion and she was frustrated because she was stuck.

She took a quick shower and dressed smiling as she joined her parents and gave her usual happy personality when she had normally done but today it was fake and she wasn't normal anymore she just wanted her parents to think she was okay.

After eating she kissed them both goodbye and headed to school a lot earlier than she ever had. She was probably the first student in the school and she put her bag and extra text books in her locker before heading to the classroom homeroom was in.
 
Anderson Taylor sat at his desk, feet up, enjoying his coffee before the hordes arrived. He was 31, dating, tall, slender, short black hair and wearing a white button up shirt and grey pants which hugged his ass a little. He was proud of his butt, his girlfriend told him it was sexy, probably due to the amount of swimming he did. he enjoyed being a teacher, being able to influence young minds, train them for the world to come, help them get prepared. He picked up the attendance sheet for today, there were no markers indicating anyone had called in sick already so he was expecting a full class. He heard someone enter the class and looked up surprised, his eyes flicking up to the wall clock.

"Ria? Good morning ... a little early aren't you? Couldn't wait to get started, huh?"

He stood and walked over to her with a warm smile. She was one of his best students. Polite, friendly, smart and with more than her fair share of common sense it seemed which was lacking in other students.

"How was your weekend?"

Statham had been silent this morning after the night of fun watching her try out spells on him. It seemed this generation had forgotten a lot about how magic worked and that was a good thing. As the middle aged teacher smiled at the girl and walked over he smiled. He had no idea when any other pupils might arrive and he certainly didn't care if Ria was seen or how that would destroy this man career. All Statham wanted was control and deprivation of this girls soul.

Just a handsome man ... your teacher? A man in charge of making you a better person? A pillar of society? But look at that body ... I wonder what it looks like naked? I wonder if he is wondering how yours looks naked, Ria?
 
Ria smiled seeing Mr. Taylor come over smiling at her. He was one of her favorite teachers.He had always given praise to her and even recommended her to graduate early but she liked school and she had wanted to experience her senior year.

She smiled " Good Morning Mr. Taylor..I couldn't sleep last night so I figured I'd just come in early today I hope you don't mind I know it's about an hour until class actually starts" she said

She sighed as he asked about her weekend "It was interesting Mr.Taylor.. I went to the towns Halloween events and some parties and I had a good time". Ria knew he wanted to ask about the woods She was sure the whole town knew about her disappearing there for a few hours but she wouldn't talk about it remembering the last time she had asked for help and corrupted the poor father.

She gasped hearing the voice return and heard him telling her how handsome he was and telling her it wondered what he looked like naked. She felt her body heat as the spirit pushed her arousal and sighed.

She stood walking over to the man her actions seeming almost robotic as the spirit had control right now because she was so exhausted.

"Please..dont" she said in her head in a whisper. She knew by now it wanted her to make this man cum. They would both be in trouble if they were caught and she didnt want to ruin his career.

She ran her hand down his arm slowly standing behind him as he began writing in the board and indeed did look his body over.

"Do you need help Mr.Taylor? Maybe I can earn some extra credit?"She said knowing he would be stunned at what she was about to do.

Her hand trailed lower and she gasped when he turned looking at her shocked by her actions but she couldn't stop.
 
"No, it's fine, Ria, beside you don't need ..."

He was replying then he felt her hand on his arm, stroking downwards, leaving his arm and touching his hip, then his ... He turned and stepped back, alarmed and shocked.

"Ria! What the hell do you think you are doing?" He asked looking at her in confusion.

He doubted any male teacher had gone through his professional life without having sexual fantasy about the girl students in his care and if one did he would be a liar. Anderson had his fair share too, but they were in his head, jerk off fantasy that would never be made real. He knew that for a fact and the few young girls who had approached him with the old porn movie cliche of getting extra credit for sexual favours had been sorely disappointed when he smiled and gently turned them away. But even the most aggressive had never laid hands on him and Ria, of all people, he had never considered like this. He knew her parents well from Parent/Teacher evenings and her step dad was the towns priest, the entire family religious to the maximum degree. Good holy, kind folk .... so what the hell had got into Ria.

"I think you should sit at your desk and wait for the others." He said sternly pointing at her desk.

Oh, he wants you to sit somewhere, Ria, but its not at your desk ... I bet he is getting hard ... bet he has watched you in class so often, imagining you naked under his desk ... sucking his cock ... sucking the cum from him ...
 
Ria was embarrassed that he had scolded her that way but the spirit hadn't cared one bit and pushed the thoughts in her head. She sighed turning and trying to fight the thoughts. She gripped his desk and turned .

"Mr. Taylor I-" she stopped hearing the thoughts continue saying it bet he was getting hard and that he watched her in class often and imagined you sucking his cum from him.

She tried to stop the words from coming out but she repeated them " You want me Anderson...I bet your getting hard for me... I've seen you watching me I bet you want me naked ..sucking your cock and drinking your cum" she said boldly and blushed shocked the words had come from her own lips.

She gasped and sat on his desk but something pushed her to pose sexily.
 
He couldn't respond to that for a moment. Anderson stood, looking at her aghast at what words had come from her mouth. And the worse thing was that she wasn't entirely wrong. He did want to see her naked, he had had fantasy of her sucking him off and as she sat on his desk looking so damn sexy in the mid thigh button up brown skirt and tight black sweater he was starting to get hard. But he was her teacher and he had fought off girls after him before ... girls who admittedly were no where near as aggressive as Ria was being, but still. And this was so out of character for her. He looked at the open door expecting to see her friends maybe peeking in because this was some kind of odd dare, but no ... they were alone.

"Ria ... I think you should apologise to me right now for saying such things then report to the Principles office. This behaviour is unacceptable and I have no idea what's gotten into you but I won't put up with it."

Anderson stated firmly although his face was a little flushed, his eyes couldn't help looking at her body and wondering what it would be like to unbutton that skirt one button at a time. And to make it worse his cock had grown to semi hardness hearing her words.

LOL, why, does the Principle want his cock sucked too? Statham laughed seeing the man trying to do the right thing. But the sorcerer could see her words and posing were having an effect. The man was only human after all. He is trying so hard, Ria, he must really like you to be trying to ignore his lust for you ... why don't you show him what he would be missing if you left the room right now.
 
Ria laughed when the spirit did completely in it's control. Her eyes roamed the hot teachers body and she was so happy Mr. Taylor was doing the right things despite what his body was telling. She wanted to scream at him to run but instead she stepped off the desk and walked toward him pushing him into his seat gently which he seemed to be struggling with how this tiny young church girl had turned into a sex vixen and seducer over the four day weekend.

She sank to her knees her hazel eyes looking up at him from between his legs and she leaned forward giving his cock a long slow lick from outside of his pants.

"Mmm nothing has gotten into me Anderson but I hope you do of course...Is this what you think about? Hmm...I can make it a reality...I won't let anyone know" she said sexily and slowly began to unbutton his pants .

She couldn't control the spirit when he made her seduce she had to go through with everything. "Sorry Mr.Taylor.." She thought and heard the amused spirits evil laughter.
 
He gulped, his eyes flashing to the door, then down to Ria between his legs, licking him through his pants, feeling his cock stirring to full hardness within, then slowly unbuttoning him. Her words ... oh god, she was so right, she could make this a reality, but why was she doing it in the first place. Had she always wanted him and finally decided to act on it, was that it? But he didn't think so, there was something in her eyes, something wicked, different. This wasn't the girl he had taught in class last Friday. He spread his legs for her a small fluttering smile on his lips.

"If you promise not to tell?" He said/asked almost begging. "I guess a blowjob can't hurt, right ... but you have to work for your grade .... um, I mean in class .... shit I meant with the class all here ... not watching us ... I meant ... ohhh fuck it!"

He wasn't making sense and gave up, sitting back and watching his fantasy, ever male teachers fantasy come true before his very eyes. Ria was so gorgeous, those lips were made to suck cock he though watching her closely as his pants unzipped and opened showing his tight grey boxers beneath outlining a nice cock. Not to big, not to small, entirely average.

You love any cock, Ria, any size, you lust after cock, you can't live without it ...
you only feel satisfied and happy when having sex with men, any man. You need it so badly you can feel the desire eating you up inside. You will show your men how much you want them, show them how much they make you happy. With your words, moans, motions ... make it obvious you are a slut!
 
Ria nodded listening to the voice " Yes I can't live without it..I'm a-" she said stopping when she saw his cock and saw he wasnt resisting her anymore. She reached forward stroking him lightly and leaned forward wrapping her lips around his cock sucking the head.

She heard him groan and felt his hands in her soft hair. She sighed taking him deeper making her his and needing his cum.She felt his hips start to buck as his cock swelled slightly "Mmm feels good huh Anderson? I bet you want a taste as well don't you?"
 
He couldn't control himself, as soon as the schoolgirl had his cock free of his boxers and in her mouth he was moaning and gripping the arms of his chair tightly before sliding those hand through her long soft hair. She was good, very good, his wasn't the first cock she had sucked obviously. But as she looked up at him and spoke.

"Soo good ..." He answered with a huge grin but then the grin widened at her next question.

He reached down and pulled her to her feet. His hands slipped to her hips then he licked his lips as he reached out and unbuttoned the bottom button of her skirt, then the next, then the next ... it was possibly the sexiest thing he had ever done he considered as he glanced up at the girl as more of her legs and thighs were exposed. Finally only one button remained and he popped it, letting the skirt fall to the floor as he reached around her finding her tight ass with his hands and pulling her between his open legs, his face pushing against her crotch and his tongue flicking out over her panty clad pussy. With a moan he pressed his lips to her panties kissing, the licking harder through the material before a hands stroked up her thigh, grabbed the crotch of her panties and pulled them aside so he could slip his tongue deep inside her.

I would take that as a yes, Ria, I think he wants a taste. Statham laughed. By the look of it he is going at your pussy like a man lost in the desert finding water.
That feels so good too, doesn't it, his tongue on your slutty pussy, you love a man going down on you almost as much as you love sucking cock.
 
Ria moaned as Anderson began licking at her through her underwear. She glanced at her skirt on the floor and smirked seeing how much he was enjoying licking her. "Mmmm"Ria moaned feeling his tongue lap at her folds then his tongue slip deep into her.

Ria moaned responding to the voice "Uhhh yes I love it! It feels so good" she panted rolling her hips on his tongue to get more of him inside of her. She couldn't fight it and she knew that this would lead to more..him bending her over his desk and fucking her and making her more of a slut just like the spirit wanted.
 
Last edited:
Hearing her say how much she loved his tongue mixed in with the panting was pushing Anderson way past the point of caring. He pulled her panties to the floor in one quick motion having her step from them before pushing her head down onto his desk, forcing her ass up and her legs open. Still in his chair he buried his face into her, his nose brushing her ass as his tongue dug deeply into her wet pussy. His cock throbbed between his legs and after a while of worshipping the girls pussy he stood up and moved behind her. He brought his hand down hard on her tight ass cheek, spanking her, then again on the other cheek leaving pale red marks there.

"If you liked my tongue inside you, your gonna love this." He grinned before pushing his hips forward and sinking his cock inside her fully in one thrust. "Fuck, Ria, I wish I knew you were like this ... I would have had you ages ago."

His moans mixed with her now as he gripped her shoulders and started thrusting harder inside her, ramming himself deep with each motion of his hips. Feeling his pants start to fall and get in the way of his fucking the girl he pulled out and pushed his pants and underwear to the floor before grabbing her hips and ramming right back in.

"Much better ... damn you're pretty tight, Ria ... but this isn't the first cock you've had, huh? Wonder if your step dad knows?" He laughed as he grabbed her hair now and pulled.

Yes, Ria, now you are starting to understand. Take the pleasure, accept the joy of your position. These men want you, let them have your body, enjoy it, experience the pleasure sex can give you. You can't live without it now, it's like air to you. You'd die without it. It feels to good to be fucked. Statham laughed to himself finally feeling the power over her starting to complete itself.
 
Ria moaned gripping the desk as he pushed inside of her and gasped hearing him mention that he would be had her ages ago if he knew she was like this. She trembled biting her lower lip as he rammed into him trying not to scream from pleasure and let anyone hear them.

She cried out hearing him mention that she was tight and it wasn't the first cock she had and if her dad knew. She panted and said " Mmmm no ..He doesn't know..No-one knows how much I love cock" Ria groaned her actions uncontrollable at this point it felt so good and even though she couldn't stop her words she had liked him fucking her.

"Uhhh god Mmmm it's so fucking deep" Ria groaned and pushed back against him "Mmm you like fucking me huh Anderson? You like me wrapped around your cock?" She moaned loudly feeling him pull her hair back and fuck her harder.
 
"Yes I like fucking you ... damn, Ria, I thought you were a good girl but your just a slut." He laughed pulling back on her hair as if riding her as his hips pumped his hard cock in and out of this schoolgirls pussy.

This was so much better than even his fantasies had been. Her moans of pleasure, her words of encouragement ... she was under age yes, but she knew what she wanted it seemed and that thing was cock. From her own mouth she had admitted how much she loved them and that was all Anderson needed to know. His place as teacher, protector and moral centre for the kids in his class had vanished now as his hands moved from her hair and nips under her sweater, then under her bra to cup her teen breasts. Using them as handholds he picked up the pace now, slamming harder and harder inside her, driving her legs against his desk.

"Oh, fuck, you feel so good, Ria .... this can't be a one time thing ... shit, I want this again." He was gasping out now, confessing his desires to the young girl under him.

Hear how much pleasure you give men, Ria? How much he and the others need you? You see the power you have over them and how much pleasure they give your body? Poor Mr. Taylor ... I think he has become addicted to your body ... and you love that, you want that, you need that addiction.
 
Ria panted as he rode her hard. It had felt so good she was soaking his cock with her juices.She heard him call her a slut and pound her so hard that all you heard was their bodies slapping together.

"Hmmmm fuck Mr.Taylor...It's so deep!" She cried out reaching her hand behind her holding one of his hands at her waist.

"Oh, fuck, you feel so good, Ria .... this can't be a one time thing ... shit, I want this again." he said gasping shocking her as he pumped his hips into her young tight 18 year old pussy.

Ria moaned beneath him not believing Mr.Taylor had thought of her like this and enjoyed it so much that he wanted more of her. She nodded her head and bit her lip containing a scream as she felt her orgasm approaching.

She heard the voice saying did she see how much power she held over men and how much him and the others needed her and how much pleasure she gave them. She also heard him say Mr.Taylor was now addicted to her body and how much she wanted and needed that.

It was no sense fighting at this point she had given the thing control of her and was now fucking him like a professional pornstar in order to have her orgasm she's been denied a few times and to get him to cum to please the spirit.

"Uhhhhh yesss Mmmm...Mr. Taylor! Im gonna cum!" She cried out and rocked back against him.
 
Anderson was watching her ass as he fucked her, watching it push against him, sucking his cock inside her wanton pussy. God her ass was perfect he thought as it humped into him, rolling, writhing. he began to spank her again, harder now, his own hand stinging from the slaps as he slowly turned her ass red.

"You fucking slut, you need to be punished, you need to be shown how bad you are." He panted before stopping the assault and instead now stroking and caressing the pink skin, so warm now, so smooth.

He pulled out, his cock gleaming with her juices, hearing the wet plopping sound as his cock slipped free of her grasping pussy. He knew she was close even without her saying she was going to cum, but he was enjoying himself. He bent over and began to lick her ass cheeks, the hot flesh feeling it tingle under his tongue as he lapped at her, his hand between her legs, rubbing her pussy lips gently, teasingly, then finding her engorged clit and pinching it hard. Letting his head dip down he ran his tongue along her lips and tasted her soaking wet thighs and pussy.

"Mmmm, you taste so damn good, girl. I could eat you all night long ... but we don't have the time, do we." He stood up, kicked her legs even more open, held his wet cock at her opening and rammed it in hard and rough. "YESSSSS, shit, your going to take my cum, bitch." He growled as he felt his own orgasm nearing.

Well, now. I think we are seeing a new side of your teacher aren't we Ria? The mild mannered school teacher seems to be hiding the kinky animal that you have unleashed. Statham grinned as he felt Ria's pleasure and her orgasm right there.
Do it, Ria, cum for him, milk the cum from his balls ... you need his cum, you live for cum.
 
Ria cried out loudly not believing Mr.Taylor had been such a wild animal in bed. She had thought about sex a time or two before but never like this. Her legs were shaking from the pleasure as he licked her, spanked her and bucked her so hard that her legs lifted with every thrust.

She bit her lip hearing him say how good she tasted and how he could eat her all night right before ramming his cock right back into her wet little hole.

"YESSSSS, shit, your going to take my cum, bitch." he growled and grunted behind her.

"Uhhh yesss mmm cum for me Mr. Taylor fill me up!" She screamed and gasped as he lifted her in his arms and pounded her harder. She wrapped her arms behind his head and screamed with pleasure as she felt him deeper inside of her like this and his hands gripped her ads as he pulled her light frame up and down his cock.

She came hard all over his cock whimpering from how good it felt and feeling the presence grinning within her telling her how much she lived for cum,and how much she needed.

"Mmmm fuck your such a bad teacher fucking me like this huh? Come on cum for me Anderson!"She said in a near growl and moaned as he leaned in kissing her neck and pinning her against the clean blackboard.
 
Beyond reason now, Anderson pushed the girl into the blackboard, chalk dust billowing as he ploughed into her, his hands cupping her ass, squeezing it as he kissed her neck, bit it, moaning into her skin as he hammered her. If anyone was anywhere close to the classroom now they would easily hear the two of them at it. Neither was trying to be quiet now, both having given into their bodies needs and their minds lust. Ria through the possession of Statham and Anderson Taylor because this is what he had always wanted but had never had the guts to go after. Now he had it in his grip, literally and was enjoying every second more than any sex he had ever felt in his life. Ria was so much better than his girlfriend he couldn't even describe it, even his mind had been working enough to think that way right now. The girls cumming around his cock had almost sent him over the edge, almost, but he was hanging on, making this last as they moved as one against the cold hard blackboard. But he knew he was at the end of his tether, his cock was throbbing, his balls tight wanting their release.

"Here it comes, slut .... this is what you been waiting for ..." He growled loudly into her ear as he rammed his cock deep and started to cum.

His head fell back, his hips spasming in and out of her as a loud moan erupted from his throat . His legs trembled as he held her up by her ass, his whole body locked into one tight tense straight line as he emptied himself into this young girl. After a half dozen heavy shots of cum he started to come down from the high, his breathing ragged but getting steadier as he lowered her to her feet, his cock slipping from her drenched pussy leaking cum and her juice to the floor. He fell backward against his desk, sitting on the edge, half naked in his classroom, the door open for anyone to walk in. Fear suddenly bloomed.. He could lose everything if she told, no matter she came after him. He was in a position of authority over her, he should of denied her ... but he hadn't, couldn't. He waved at her, eyes wide.

"Get dressed ... go ... go clean up before the other kids arrive ... GO!" He shouted at her scrambling to gather his boxers and pants and slipping into them, frantically zipping himself and trying to get his belt to cooperate. "Get out of my sight!"

He knew he wasn't being fair, yelling at her. This was as much him as her, but the fear blossomed inside him and he wasn't thinking straight. It had been so good, so incredibly good, but now all he felt was the guilt. He could feel tears in his eyes but he didn't let them fall, he had to steady himself for the rest of the class who would be here soon.

Ahhh, poor man ... you could ruin him with a simple word. Tell the Principle he had raped you ... but no need for that, I felt howmuch you enjoyed that, Ria ... interesting ... have you been harbouring desires for Mr. Taylor perhaps? I wonder what Scottie would think about that? Statham laughed, but retreated from her mind. All he did was keep the pleasure increased so her body was savouring what had just happened and the feel of the teachers cum inside her and leaking down her thighs. He left her mind clear to think though. He wasn't concerned now, the spell was near completion. If she wasn't under its control now she would be by end of day.
 
Ria's body was still recovering from the hard fuck and her eyes welled up with tears as he told her to get out of his sight embarrassed once again. She slid he skirt on and quickly buttoned it as he told her to leave his sight and quickly left the room as hot annoyed tears pooled in her eyes.

She felt herself full of his cum and felt an anger she had never felt before. The spirit had made her sleep with her favorite teacher and fuck him like a cheap prostitute and she had liked it! She had needed to cum.

She cried as she took a quick shower in the girls locker room and got redressed. She heard the thoughts tell her she could ruin the man with telling the principle he raped her and got scared ad the voice laughed telling her there was no need because he knew she liked it.

Ria sighed as the voice taunted her about her harbouring desires for the older man and what Scottie would think about that? She sobbed and punched her reflection in the mirror furious with the spirit and herself for not fighting harder.

She was presentable and grabbed her bag from the class quickly hearing Mr.Taylor try stopping her as she left the room but ignored him knowing people would be curious of why she seemed so upset.

She skipped school for the day driving to the cliff where she and Scottie used to hang out to watch the sunset. She had liked coming there to clear her head and part of her considered jumping but the thought left as quickly as it came because she knew she could never do it.

She lay back tearing up so ashamed of herself. She was a slut just like Mr. Taylor had said. She had moaned and panted for more. She had wanted her handsome teacher inside of her with the push from the spirit and she enjoyed it although she tried not to . She was disgusted with herself.

"How can Scottie still love me knowing what I am and what this is making me do?" She thought and sighed seeing a text from Scottie come in asking where ahe was and figured someone he knew in the school must have seen her take off and told him.

She hated how fast news travelled in the town sometimes and sighed ignoring the text not wanting Scottie to find her so upset.
 
Back
Top