Kushner investigation getting stronger every day

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Posts
28,274
Jared Kushner, son-in-law to the con artist and a senior White House adviser, is about t learn what it's like to be squeezed to death by a boa constrictor. That analogy perfectly describes the numerous links between him and Russian agents. So far:

Kushner failed to hand over a document about a “Russian backdoor overture”- nor did he provide investigators with a September 2016 email he was sent about WikiLeaks or communications the campaign forwarded to him from a Russian-born businessman.

Con artist Jr. confirmed to the Senate Intelligence committee that Kushner exchanged private Twitter messages with WikiLeaks, which is believed by U.S. intelligence to have acted as a siphon for Democratic emails stolen by Russia during the election.

Kushner has also drawn scrutiny for his participation in a June 2016 meeting between Trump Jr. and a woman described as a Russian government lawyer who was offering damaging information on Hillary Clinton.

According to Kushner, he suggested using the Russian Embassy’s secure line for a phone call between Trump’s first national security adviser, Michael Flynn, and Russian generals to discuss U.S. policy in Syria — because Trump Tower did not have that capability.

Kushner brought in an outside data mining firm that is now under congressional scrutiny as a potential link to the Kremlin. The head of Cambridge Analytica, Alexander Nix, contacted WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange about emails that Clinton deleted from the server she used while secretary of State.

Kushner has declined to hand over a copy of the government form that he completed to acquire a security clearance, known as an SF-86. Kushner has amended the form at least twice after failing to disclose meetings with foreign officials, including multiple Russians.

The senior adviser is still using a temporary security clearance almost 10 months after joining the administration.

Kushner also failed to turn over communications with a Belarusan-American businessman, Sergei Millian, who was the source of some of the more salacious details in an unconfirmed dossier alleging ties between the Trump campaign and Moscow.

All of these documents Senate investigators uncovered because other witnesses in the probe revealed them.

Every day the noose gets a little bit tighter.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/360951-kushner-under-scrutiny-in-russian-probe
 
Kushner's skatin' free, just like normal. There's never been anything there.
Kushner's cellmate will be a large tattooed BBC. Kushner's in deep for laundering mafiya money and conducting foreign policy before Inauguration Day, as well as a bit pf perjury and maybe obstruction. But yes, he'll skate after 'dad' pardons him. Until New York state files charges. I hear Ossining and Attica are cold in winter. Take ski togs.
 
Kushner's cellmate will be a large tattooed BBC. Kushner's in deep for laundering mafiya money and conducting foreign policy before Inauguration Day, as well as a bit pf perjury and maybe obstruction. But yes, he'll skate after 'dad' pardons him. Until New York state files charges. I hear Ossining and Attica are cold in winter. Take ski togs.

Ever investigated money-laundering ? -Takes two guys, two puters, twenty-two phonecalls, and less than two months to get something before a Grand Jury.

Should've been old news by last Easter... instead of the longest money-laundering investigation involving the least amount of 'laundry', in History. Drive safely. Thanks for coming.
 
Sounds like some of the posters here are really scared about their boy Kushner. I have no trouble just watching to see what the good guys come up with on him.
 
I think that Trump computer that was phoning home to Russia a hundred times a day is going to make a reappearance.

As for Kushner - he is going to get roasted on the back-channel communications he wanted to set up and his request to use Russia's embassy communication infrastructure that was relayed by Kislyak to Putin so they could bypass US Intelligence.

Just my guesses.
 
It’s all so stinky from one end to the other on all sides.

To top it off, a wank named jared who calls his father daddy gets to fuck ivanka.

Donald’s right about one thing; his daughter is so fucking hot.
 
Back
Top