Do women really like to swallow

I can't speak for all women (or men), but both of my late wives loved to swallow. So do I.

Honestly, I didn't at first, I would gag when I swallowed but I swallowed anyway because spitting is extremely rude. Cum is definitely an acquired taste. But now, I love to swallow and sometimes I craved eating cum so much that I went and got a part time job at a glory hole 3 nights a week. It's not uncommon for me to swallow 20 or 30 loads in a night.

I love this!

Okay, the not so sexy truth. I do it, but its for the benefit of my man. I'm not one of those women who will say I love the taste and the feel and Hmm give me more....

However, what I do like is looking him in the eye as I do it and those desperate little moans and thrusts as I suck him dry, and the little whimpers when I keep sucking when he's asking me to stop.

So the act can still be a turn on for me, but its more a reward to him for being good to me, than its my preference.

Personally I like to let some of it go into my mouth then let it ooze out as I keep going. I love it sliding down my chin and onto my tits. When I'm feeling particularly dirty I like him jerking off all over my face.
Oh Baby! That's so hot!

I have spit a couple of times, but I don't understand why so many do so. Swallowing is easier and less messy.

I have spit a couple of times, but I don't understand why so many do so. Swallowing is easier and less messy.

My wife says it's the spurting and the cumshot hitting her throat that is an "issue". It's not a taste thing, as she'll lick it off or let me give it to her. She enjoys cleaning me after fucking.

She'll only swallow if she's hits 11 on her arousal meter which means a wild and crazy time. And that's usually my second or third shot and by then it's not a powerful ejaculation.

Swallow, lick it off where ever it landed, have it licked off me ... I really don't know what the fuss is about. It's all part of the fun.

I’ve only just read this post from you from a few years back, provides some insight into your sexuality..

Yes, I do for many of the reasons already cited.

1. It is polite. ;)
2. My lover gets pleasure from me doing that
3. It's much cleaner (cum in hair? not so much)
4. It's pure sexuality - he has to taste really bad for me not to love how it tastes and feels in my mouth.
5. It isn't universally accepted so its a little extra hot for being a little taboo

My wife says it's the spurting and the cumshot hitting her throat that is an "issue".

I can definitely relate to that. That was also an issue with me in the beginning. What I did though when I felt the guy was about to cum or him just warning me, I would just suck on the head until those strong spurts were done with. By doing that, his cum would just hit the roof of my mouth; not my throat; and then it would just pool up on my tongue and in my mouth. When I felt the spurts getting weaker, than I would just work my lips over the part of his dick that was pulsating until he was finished. The taste was never an issue with me either because I would swallow as much as I could while I was sucking.

I'm not saying this will work for her, but it did work for me at the time, so maybe that will help with her issue. Just a suggestion. :)

I can definitely relate to that. That was also an issue with me in the beginning. What I did though when I felt the guy was about to cum or him just warning me, I would just suck on the head until those strong spurts were done with. By doing that, his cum would just hit the roof of my mouth; not my throat; and then it would just pool up on my tongue and in my mouth. When I felt the spurts getting weaker, than I would just work my lips over the part of his dick that was pulsating until he was finished. The taste was never an issue with me either because I would swallow as much as I could while I was sucking.

I'm not saying this will work for her, but it did work for me at the time, so maybe that will help with her issue. Just a suggestion. :)

And once I feel the first couple spurts on the roof of my mouth, I can tilt my head forward and let it run down his shaft onto my tongue. If it's a large load, I can let some out, swallow what I have and re-collect the rest. I don't have to force myself to swallow it all at once. ...most enjoyable:kiss::)

you sound like you know what you're talking about...;)

My wife will not let me cum in her mouth because of an experience she had in college. A date forced his cock into her mouth and shot a huge load down her throat. She almost threw up and was totally repulsed by the act. She broke up with him and told me never to shoot a load into her mouth.

hey...

Do women really like swallowing when they blow a guy and if yes then what is it that u like about our cum??

from the few times that a woman has ever swallowed my cum it was always by accident and never on purpose; also when ever I was to bring the subject of her possibly swallowing on purpose it was ALMOST ALWAYS followed by a fight that caused a series of events that eventually ended the relationship.

Last edited:

JerseyJade,

Thanks for the advice. My wife saw it and said it sounds doable and pretty hot. We'll be trying it next time she goes down and wants to take it all the way. :)

And reading what you've posted in other places makes us both believe you know what you're talking about.

My wife will not let me cum in her mouth because of an experience she had in college. A date forced his cock into her mouth and shot a huge load down her throat. She almost threw up and was totally repulsed by the act. She broke up with him and told me never to shoot a load into her mouth.

A co-worker friend of mine had a girlfriend in college that he said was the nicest, prettiest, best girlfriend a guy could have except for the girl that became his wife, that was raped in college before he met her. She wasn't penetrated, but three assholes threw her into a closet and jerked off on her face. She couldn't allow anyone to do that to her.

Let's just say justice was eventually done to these cretins...

Never spit

My wife started giving blowjobs at an age I can not mention. She said that she never has ever spit because it would be very rude. Also she wants the guy to know that she enjoys it too.

I appreciate women who love to swallow, but the more memorable occasions seem to be when they do it out of some sense of duty. Even better is if I shoot so much come in their mouth that they are challenged to swallow it all. The look of shock and dread on their face is somehow very erotic.

Back