Virginia!!

Some Time to Myself in 434

Hi. I'm a 48 year old married man alone in a hotel room Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Uninterrupted time alone is rare for me so if you're a lady who enjoys secretive, erotic chat that could lead to voice play with Yahoo or Skype, I look forward to your message tonight.

Yahoo ID is T_Cruiser

For all of those in Richmond or close enough to it:
Who wants to hit up Carytown & grab a few drinks?

Hey everyone. 27M and 27F married couple here. Intrigued at the possibility of meeting up with the right couple or single female. We've got a few photos posted here. How is everyone?

Hey everyone. 27M and 27F married couple here. Intrigued at the possibility of meeting up with the right couple or single female. We've got a few photos posted here. How is everyone?

Welcome, ya'll. Pull up a stool and first round is on the house. Whatcha' having?

And I'm doing, well, thanks. Yourself? What area code ya from?

^5 fellas
:rose: ladies

Bash

Wow, this thread has fallen on hard times. Where is everybody? Are people in the DC area just too busy to even have naughty thoughts? Lol. Hope everybody has just been lurking and will jump back in.

Wow, this thread has fallen on hard times. Where is everybody? Are people in the DC area just too busy to even have naughty thoughts? Lol. Hope everybody has just been lurking and will jump back in.
I wonder the same thing. No people in the NOVA DC area on lit, doesn't seem possible.

Married couple, both 28, living in Midlothian, searching for another couple

Good luck VAguy. Does not seem to be many on here and most of them are guys. Too bad you are not just looking for a guy. Be easy to find.

skinny dip

Looking to declare independence from cloths on 4th of July . Visiting family in rake and looking to put together a skinny dip party . PM me if interested

Good luck ace. I have always enjoyed skinny dipping with women. You got a secluded swimming hole?

Actually was hoping to get some input from someone locals. I'm headed down for mini vacation to just outside of Roanoke. My buddy just got a big farm down there. I know there's a lot of remote spots in Shenandoah . Was really looking to get a group event together.

Welcome, ya'll. Pull up a stool and first round is on the house. Whatcha' having?

And I'm doing, well, thanks. Yourself? What area code ya from?

^5 fellas
:rose: ladies

Bash

We're good. Currently in the 757 Hampton Roads/Tidewater area.

Seems like this place is pretty dead... too bad.

I started a NOVA, DC, MD check in thread up in the playground, stop by and see if we can get some conversations going!

Just wanted to let you all know that even though I couldn't pull the skinny dip party off. I still had a great time in your state.

Hey all. Hope everyone's doing well. We're still around and always looking for new friends. Bonus points if you have a pool and work well with strange schedules! ;)

Back