House Arrest

Carnevil9

King of Jesters.
A nineteen year old community college student and her boyfriend go on a shoplifting spree, just for shits and giggles. But they get caught. Oops!

She is sentenced to 12 months of house arrest, and cannot have any contact with boyfriend dearest. She's stuck at her parent's house, ankle monitor, the whole bit. Restricted movements are bad enough, but worst of all: She's horny as hell! What's a girl to do?

She can order pizza all day and night and fuck the delivery guy. Or the cable guy, or the internet guy. She can try to seduce her brothers, dad, sisters, mother. She can try to develop a transcendental relationship with her vibrator, her hairbrush, her bedpost... but it just isn't the same. She needs that human touch.

Or, maybe it isn't a horny young heterosexual woman who is under house arrest. Maybe it's a guy, or a homosexual guy, or a lesbian. Or a middle aged man/woman who lives alone. Or a bisexual anything. The point is, how does a sexual being cope with being locked up under house arrest and unable to go out and prowl their natural habitat for sex?

Seems rife with possibilities. Go!

A nineteen year old community college student and her boyfriend go on a shoplifting spree, just for shits and giggles. But they get caught. Oops!

She is sentenced to 12 months of house arrest, and cannot have any contact with boyfriend dearest. She's stuck at her parent's house, ankle monitor, the whole bit. Restricted movements are bad enough, but worst of all: She's horny as hell! What's a girl to do?

She can order pizza all day and night and fuck the delivery guy. Or the cable guy, or the internet guy. She can try to seduce her brothers, dad, sisters, mother. She can try to develop a transcendental relationship with her vibrator, her hairbrush, her bedpost... but it just isn't the same. She needs that human touch.

Or, maybe it isn't a horny young heterosexual woman who is under house arrest. Maybe it's a guy, or a homosexual guy, or a lesbian. Or a middle aged man/woman who lives alone. Or a bisexual anything. The point is, how does a sexual being cope with being locked up under house arrest and unable to go out and prowl their natural habitat for sex?

Seems rife with possibilities. Go!

The first one would make a good story

Yes, the first one would be my favorite. But I didn't want to lock out the other possibilities if an author felt those spoke to him better.

House arrest means they can't leave home, and the premise is that they're also isolated from their old lover, and horny. So what's the problem? Get new lovers. Not just door-to-door itinerants or service callers, but *anybody*. If it was me, I might post online notices to "come and fuck me". More material for LIT stories, hey?

Well, house arrest does allow the person to go to work, so they could have some "outside exposure" as it were. Plus, the person under house arrest does have the ability to have guests -- as long as there's not a court order preventing the meeting.

I used to date someone who was on house arrest, and she was living with her parents at the time. (Bad life decision, but I was stupid then). So yes, there are ways to have sex. Whether it's co-workers, or as other people suggested by going online. Hell, it could even be that naughty neighbor next door who peeps through the window while her parents are at work.

Back