Sisters Wishes

Scott slowly woke early in the morning to an amazing feeling. He kept his eyes closed and laid there enjoying it. After a few minutes he opened his eyes and saw his sister with his cock in her mouth. He let out a soft sigh from the pleasure and just laid there watching her. "Mmmm what a way to wake up" He said with a grin on his face. Crossing his arms behind his head he just rested while Beth sucked his cock.
 
Grinning she continued, only taking a moment to raise her finger to Scott's lips. Getting a nod from him she continued, sucking softly, letting her tongue flutter along the length of his cock. Groaning softly on his cock she reached her hand between her legs, rubbing her clit. Beginning to deepthroat his cock while rubbing her clit, she kept herself from gagging and being noisy.
 
Beth was turning Scott on so much, he found this so sexy how she snuck into his room and started to suck his cock while he slept. When she started taking his whole length in, which amazed him, he let out a soft groan not being able to contain it to stay quiet. "Shit that feels so fucking good sis" He said softly as he watched his little sister suck his cock, making his entire length disappear into her mouth over and over again.
 
Grinning against his hardness Beth slipped his cock from her mouth, stroking it in her hand as she leaned up, kissing him deeply before she whispered in his ear.

"I want you to cum for me big brother, don't you want to cum in your little sister's mouth? Maybe later today we can find time to be alone again and do more, but for now I want my breakfast."

Winking devilishly she leaned back down and started sucking harder, doing her damndest to be as quiet as possible while sucking his cock deep in her throat, her hand cupping his balls, massaging them.
 
Scott loved how sexy his sister was. The way she whispered in his ear made him twitch in her hand. "Yes I want to cum in your mouth so badly, I am so close. You are so amazing at that fuck!" He groaned out softly while pressing his head back against his pillow. He gripped the cool sheets in his hands from the intense pleasure she was bringing him. Working both his cock and his balls brought him closer and closer to giving her, her breakfast.
 
Groaning she kept at his cock, working it in her mouth, sinking down deep, her lips touching the base of his cock as she deepthroated his cock. She held him in her mouth, her tongue dancing along the veins under his shaft, her one hand massaging his balls, her other fucking her wet pussy vigorously, she was ready to cum and trying to hold back to have him unload in her mouth at the same time.
 
Scott was trying to hold back as long as he could so he could keep experiencing the pleasure Beth was bringing him, but after a few more minutes he was sent over the edge. "I'm gonna cum!" He groaned out loudly as he gripped the sheets tightly in his fists. His body stiffening as he started to erupt inside of his sister's mouth. Stream after stream of his warm cum came shooting out of his cock and filled her mouth. He was amazed by the size of his load he produced it was his biggest yet and after a few seconds his cock stopped shooting out cum. "Oh fuck.." He said softly and out of breath
 
As he called out Beth backed off slightly, letting the tip of his cock rest on the end of her tongue as she flicked just under the head, tasting the salty perfection of his cum as he filled her mouth. At the same time she let herself be overcome by her own orgasm, shivering as the intensity flew through her body. She didn't let a drop escape her lips and as he finished she slowly let go of his cock, turning his head so he could watch her as she swallowed his thick load. When she got it down she slid her tongue out so he could see, then swiftly licked his cock clean of any leftovers before she leaned back. Making sure he watched again she slid her fingers from her wet pussy, her fingers glistening with her own cum which she sucked from her fingers.

"Mmmm big brother, thank you for breakfast. I think you should take me out shopping for lunch, I'll make it worth your while." She winked as she rose from the ground, leaving her panties on the floor before turning around, spreading her legs wide, then her pussy so he could see how wet she was. "I need you big brother, and I want you to take me out today so we can enjoy some time alone." She slipped her fingers in her dripping pussy again, this time sliding her fingers to his mouth so he could lick them clean. Then she picked up her panties, winked at him again and slid out of his room quietly, heading to the bathroom.

As she showered up for the day she thought of riding her brother's massive cock again. She needed it so badly she couldn't wait. She hoped he would take her out today.
 
Scott watched as his sister swallowed every bit of his big load and then continued to lick his cock clean getting up the last few drops of his seed. His cock twitched one last time when he watched his sister pull her fingers from her pussy and suck her juices off of them. Never before has he been with a girl this amazing. His eyes were glued to her wet pussy and he wished he could fuck her right here and now he was craving it ever since the other day.

Watching Beth as she fingered herself right in front of him Scott's huge cock was coming back to life and beginning to stiffen again. He wanted her so bad but for now he was going to have to wait and enjoy the blowjob and taste of her juices. "I will definitely be taking you out for lunch later sis. I can't wait!" He watched as she left the room, his eyes glued to her ass.
 
After a shower, and breakfast with the parents, Beth went back to her room to work on her computer a little. She knew Scott would be pulling her away soon but she needed to work on a few things quickly too. She had watched him gawking at her at the breakfast table this morning while their mom made them pancakes. She had been wearing a skirt that barely came to mid-thigh, and a white blouse tied under her breasts which showed off her taut stomach and pushed her breasts up as well. She knew he was aching for her body, and that is what she wanted. She hadn't showed it off, but she wasn't wearing a bra or panties either. She was ready to be snatched up for some 'shopping' this afternoon.
 
Scott laid in his bed until breakfast was ready and then quickly got dressed. Pulling on a pair of grey boxer briefs that showed off his package and a pair of jeans over that and then a blue polo. During breakfast he could not take his eyes off of Beth, she was so sexy and if their mother wasn't there he would have fucked her right on the kitchen table. About thirty minutes after breakfast Scott told his mother that he would be taking Beth to the mall to do some shopping. She told them to have fun, which he intended to.

Walking to his sister's room he knocked on her door, "Hey ready to go sis? Let's get going" He was so excited to get to spend some alone time with his sister.
 
Beth smiled as she looked over her shoulder, looking at Scott standing at the door. Slowly she got up from her desk chair, and leaning over her desk 'to reach her purse' she slid her skirt up, showing her pantiless state and shaking her ass slightly. She grinned as she turned around, looking at his slightly stunned face while she made her way to the door. As she moved past him she groped his crotch and smirked.

"Ready big brother."

She smiled the whole way down the stairs and out to Scott's car, sliding into the passenger seat.
 
Scott watched as Beth bent over and gave him a great view of her pantiless state, her round lush ass was amazing he wanted to sink his teeth into it and her bare pussy got him hard right away, she had him wanting to fuck her from behind while she was bent over. Letting out a soft sigh when she groped his crotch Scott followed her downstairs and to his car. Climbing in the drivers seat he looked over at his sexy sister and placed a hand on her bare thigh. He pulled out of the driveway and started driving. "So where to first sis."
 
When he had pulled far enough away from the house that she knew they couldn't be seen she reached over and started stroking his cock through his jeans.

"Why don't we hit the mall, I need a few things." Grinning as she felt him getting hard under her touch. "I'm sure I can find a few things you'd like too, big brother."

Knowing getting to the mall would take a bit of time through traffic she deftly unzipped his jeans and reached inside, beginning to stroke his cock as he drove.

"Besides, I know exactly where I want you first."

She bit her lip, moving his hand with her free hand so that he could play with her wet pussy while he drove.
 
"Oh shit.." Scott said in a soft sigh when he felt his sister's hand rubbing his cock through the pants. He instantly grew rock solid against her touch. "The mall it is little sis" He said and then was amazed when he felt her unzip his pants and pull his massive cock out and start stroking it. He was even more amazed when he felt her guide his hand to her pussy which was already wet. "You are so fucking sexy" He said as he started to rub her soft smooth pussy which she stroked his very long thick member. He started to think what she was going to get at the mall that he would enjoy as well.
 
She groaned softly as he took the initiative and stroked her pussy in unison with her stroking his cock. As they got closer to the mall she slid her hand from his pants and zipped him back up.

"If we play things right, and don't run into much of anybody, we can pull of being a couple. Just don't act like I'm your sister unless we see someone who knows."

She winked, then leaned back in the seat, groaning again as she felt him rubbing her clit harder at what she said. "Ohhh fuckk big brother... Oh I hope you like what I planned."
 
Scott was a little upset when she zipped him back up but was really excited with the thought of pretending to be a couple with his little sister in public. The thought of how kinky and taboo it was turned him on so much. When she started to moan out he kept rubbing her clit loving her wet teen pussy. "Oh I know I'll love it sis" He flashed her a smile. After a few more minutes they arrived at the mall and he pulled into the parking lot turned the car off but continued to play with Beth's pussy.
 
She writhed under his touch as they sat in the parking lot. Before long though she moved his hand, leaning over and kissing him deeply.

"Not yet big brother, first lets do some shopping."

As they walked in the mall, her brother behind her watching her ass which she shook playfully, she led him through a few stores. Selecting some new outfits which she showed off, but didn't let him get too hands on with. After traversing a few shops she made her way into a lingerie store, which she noticed Scott getting really close to her in. When they got in the door she turned around to face him, leaned up and kissed him deeply.

"Here we go hun, just the store I made some plans for."

She winked, then gasped as he grabbed her ass and squeezed slightly. Wriggling from his hold she walked up to the clerk and leaned over the counter, making sure Scott got a good glimpse of her wet pussy as she spread her legs in front of him as if paying it no mind.
 
Scott followed his sister around the mall through the stores they went in. Once they reached the lingerie store and Beth kissed him he knew things were going to heat up now. Sharing a forbidden brother sister kiss like this in public was so erotic and kinky he loved it. When she walked up to the counter and leaned over he got an eyeful of her wet pussy. She was driving him crazy with all the teasing, but he loved every second of it.
 
Shaking her ass playfully as she talked to the clerk, she looked over her shoulder and winked at Scott. What Scott didn't know was that Beth had known Amanda here for a bit. They had met a couple of months ago here at the store and became fast friends. Just this morning Beth had called Amanda and let her know she had finally roped in that boy she had been chasing, and was wondering if perhaps they could have a little privacy in the store this afternoon. Amanda had told her it would be fine, and on the way over Beth had decided on something else. When she had come to the counter she told Amanda that if she decided she'd like to be involved Beth was game, but to play it off as something random for her boy here. Amanda had looked Scott up and down before smiling and nodding to Beth.

Moving away from the counter Beth started moving about the store, picking out a few things. Watching Scott follow behind blindly Beth grinned when she noticed Amanda lock the door quietly, turning the closed sign around and posting a small note on the door. As Beth made her way to the dressing rooms in the back she looked at Scott.

"Sit on the bench there, I want to try a few things on. I promise you'll get to see."
 
Scott's cock was rock solid in his pants from all the teasing his sister was giving him. He noticed the girl behind the counter looked over at him and looked him up and down. His eyes went right back to his sister's ass and he just thought about how badly he wanted to be inside of her again. When Beth started looking around the store he followed closely until they came to the fitting rooms. Sitting down on the bench just like she told him too he waited for her. His pants had an obvious bulge in them from his huge erect cock that was aching to be inside of his sister.
 
Beth stripped inside the fitting room and looked at her selection. She knew she was going to buy everything she'd selected, but she didn't tell him that. The first thing she slid on was a nice black teddy, with lacy red trimmed bra and thong. Stepping out of the fitting room she strutted her way up to Scott, giving a twirl.

"I think this one is good, don't you think?"

Over Scott's shoulder she noticed Amanda eyeing her just like Scott was, and grinned.

"Amanda, right? Maybe you could help me get into something else?"

At that Amanda walked up beside her, making sure she brushed against Scott with her hip. 'This is going to be fun' thought Beth as she and Amanda slipped into the fitting room. Once inside they both stripped. Beth made sure to rub Amandas clit a moment, they both became entwined in a deep kiss. Then Beth smiled, backing away, lifting up two corsets, one in purple and black, the other in pink and white. Each had matching crotchless panties. Amanda selected to wear the purple and black number.

As they both got dressed many gropes and kisses were exchanged, Beth moaned softly knowing Scott must be going wild wanting to know what was going on. When they were both dressed she slid open the curtain only slightly, nodding to Amanda to follow their whispered plan.

Slowly, seductively, Beth walked up to Scott and sat on his lap, staring into his eyes before kissing him deeply, her arms curled behind his head.
 
Scott loved what Beth came out wearing, she looked so sexy in it. "I love it baby" He said with a grin. Then was a little surprised when Beth looked at Amanda and asked for her help. When Amanda brushed by Scott he noticed her big round ass she had. While they were in the fitting room together he wondered what they could be doing. He heard what he thought was kissing and a soft moan then his eyes widened when Beth came out wearing the sexy white and pink corset and crotchless panties. Then he was even more surprised when he saw that the store clerk was wearing the same thing but in black and purple.

"Oh..my.. god" He said softly as Beth sat down on his lap and started kissing him. Scott returned her kiss with great passion getting extremely turned on from making out with his sister in front of Amanda.
 
Sucking on his lip Beth grinded her hips against Scott's, feeling his cock bulging in his pants.

"My poor baby, he's been all pent up watching me today hasn't he." She grinned, biting at his lips gently.

"Let me see if I can help you relax my poor sweet man."

Gently Beth continued grinding on his hips before moving slightly, sliding down to kneel between his legs. With Amanda standing behind her she unzipped Scotts jeans, pulling them down to his ankles along with his boxers, revealing his engorged cock. Gently she flicked the tip of her tongue against the head of his cock.
 
"Mmm yes I have been" He said softly as his hand caressed Beth's ass before she moved to kneel between his legs. He wasn't sure why she was doing this in front of Amanda or why she was also dressed in lingerie but he didn't care it just turned him on even more. When Beth pulled his pants and boxers down his huge rigid cock sprung forward and he looked up at Amanda and could tell by the look on her face she was amazed by how big he was.

Scott leaned his head back and let out a soft groan when he felt his sister's tongue on his cock. "Oh fuck si...baby that feels so good" He caught himself before he blurted out sis and let Amanda know they were brother and sister.
 
Back
Top