PM asshattery

Set to invisible; used bio to indicate it is not worth the time; removed pic. Voila, nary a peep.

I think it's the invisible that does it. I'm guessing they mostly trawl the "logged on right now" looking for some instant gratification.
Interesting that you mention a "Bio."
I had one, once upon a time. Well-written, informative, indicative of what I was perhaps seeking from this fine establishment of debauchery..

*epic dramatic pause*

Um, yeah... the people who send out these messages do not read the Bios...

For that matter, I'm pretty sure that graduating High School or Passing a GED exam do not even fall on their "Casey Kasem's Top 40 Countdown of Things to Accomplish Before Dying."

so...*shrugs*

Interesting that you mention a "Bio."
I had one, once upon a time. Well-written, informative, indicative of what I was perhaps seeking from this fine establishment of debauchery..

*epic dramatic pause*

Um, yeah... the people who send out these messages do not read the Bios...

For that matter, I'm pretty sure that graduating High School or Passing a GED exam do not even fall on their "Casey Kasem's Top 40 Countdown of Things to Accomplish Before Dying."

so...*shrugs*

Expecting "men" that troll on Lit forums to read is like expecting a single man to remember to put the toilet seat down EVERY time. It's going to be hit or miss.

Giving you all what you want but are too scared to ask

Hehe. That's a long standing joke on the internet. Give a man beer and a phone with a camera, and, well, what's a little cock pic between friends, right? :rolleyes:

_41307467_bigcock_swns_203.jpg

Guess which cock is mine. (Rainshine- you can't answer!)

I'll give ye a hint... It's the big one.

I know that you girls are just playing coy. It's pretty obvious you enjoy the cawk pics. I mean, you have to pretend like it's off putting, to save face and all. I mean, you'd look like total whores if you just went out and begged to see it, right? So these guys are just doing you a favour and helping you save face. You really should be thankful to these asshats.

Expecting "men" that troll on Lit forums to read is like expecting a single man to remember to put the toilet seat down EVERY time. It's going to be hit or miss.
*big smoochie :kiss: to RJ*

I'm aware of this...haven't you figured out I like typing out long explanations in an effort to make people google a detail once in a while to understand what I wrote?

I'm a verbose vixen of voluptuous proportions who will verily vex the villian with my viper-like vocabulary..:D:D

*big smoochie :kiss: to RJ*

I'm aware of this...haven't you figured out I like typing out long explanations in an effort to make people google a detail once in a while to understand what I wrote?

I'm a verbose vixen of voluptuous proportions who will verily vex the villian with my viper-like vocabulary..:D:D

Who uses verdant colored lettering...

I know that you girls are just playing coy. It's pretty obvious you enjoy the cawk pics. I mean, you have to pretend like it's off putting, to save face and all. I mean, you'd look like total whores if you just went out and begged to see it, right? So these guys are just doing you a favour and helping you save face. You really should be thankful to these asshats.

Well, hubba, hubba, baby.. and a cock-a-doodle-doo to you, too...:D *wink* *wink*

Who uses verdant colored lettering...
RJ, evermore my hero..* batts lashes*

I'm going with... hm. The big one?

Of course we enjoy the cock pix. Who doesn't get all warm and fuzzy from receiving a creepy note with an unexpected, unsolicited picture of a stranger's purported genitals? The weirder and grosser the better! Sometimes, when I'm feeling frisky, I even send back a picture of my cunt. (Fair warning: upon viewing, my cunt is often mistaken for Pain Series.)

I have not received a single cock pic!
I feel I am missing out in some perverse way, am I not woman enough for a cock? Maybe they see my breasts and feel threatened that even the largest of cock would be dwarfed by them *scratches head* its a puzzle.

Note to asshats.... A sudden infux of cock pics is not welcome and will be replied to by a picture of a castration in progress :D have a nice day!

I'm going with... hm. The big one?

Of course we enjoy the cock pix. Who doesn't get all warm and fuzzy from receiving a creepy note with an unexpected, unsolicited picture of a stranger's purported genitals? The weirder and grosser the better! Sometimes, when I'm feeling frisky, I even send back a picture of my cunt. (Fair warning: upon viewing, my cunt is often mistaken for Pain Series.)

I like to draw smiley faces on my cawk. Or, if I'm feeling masterly, a grimace and some raised eyebrows. Oi!!!

I like to draw smiley faces on my cawk. Or, if I'm feeling masterly, a grimace and some raised eyebrows. Oi!!!

I always make dudes write my name on it because I want to be sure it's really their cock, not some random pic they found online.

Also, if they balk, I know they're married/attached.

I always make dudes write my name on it because I want to be sure it's really their cock, not some random pic they found online.

Also, if they balk, I know they're married/attached.

Making someone write your name on their goodies... That devious. :devil:

I have not received a single cock pic!
I feel I am missing out in some perverse way, am I not woman enough for a cock? Maybe they see my breasts and feel threatened that even the largest of cock would be dwarfed by them *scratches head* its a puzzle.

Note to asshats.... A sudden infux of cock pics is not welcome and will be replied to by a picture of a castration in progress :D have a nice day!

Somehow this song came to mind

I didn't know it was possible that she'd have to. :p

I think Daisy has a different internet than me.

Hahahaha. I see. Well, some of us are gentleman and don't show our cocks until we are asked. Or begged. It's just proper cock etiquette. Or edickuette. I believe Emily Post has a chapter on it somewhere.

I very much enjoy the idea that there is cock pic etiquette. (I see what you did there.)

I went to a prep school and that was one of the first things we learned there. A gentleman never wields his cock until asked or begged. And a gentleman never tells the name of the lady that begs to see said cock, if such a thing were ever to happen.

Back