PM asshattery

Shouldn't say this probably but unless overtly rude and bombarded, I'll respond to most PMs at least once cordially.
 
Mast of creation. . . oh wow. That should have come with a giggle alert. I'm in a meeting and had to dive for the mute button.
 
hey babygirl!!

I am a caring and nurturing mature daddy. I like to take care of baby-girls in moments when they need daddy's warm strong arms hugging them to his strong chest...murmuring soothing sweet nothings in their ears...not realizing that his THICK DADDY COCK rubbing against her...as if having a mind of its own...is growing harder. What he thinks is that DADDY's COCK being the MAST OF CREATION for baby-girl...it is something that baby-girl needs to worship...on her knees...with DADDY's THICK POLE swinging in front of her face...as she looks at it... mesmerized and thankful for bringing her in this world. Are you the girl i am looking for?

hugs,
DADDY

I think anyone would struggle to resist the 'Mast of Creation'....
 
"Mast of Creation"

^^ This should dispel any doubts about creativity being on the decline.
 
Last edited:
Sometimes, I worry that the rare unsolicited PM I send is in bad taste, or creepy. Then I read some of what gets posted here and:

1) I feel better about how I treat and approach folks
2) I lament the general mindset of a good percentage of my gender. Yikes.
 
"Mast of Creation"

^^ This should dispel any doubts about creativity being on the decline.

Perhaps, though it showed up in the BDSM Forum's PM Asshats thread several months ago. The wonders of copy and paste will never cease.
 
Apparently, I have the need to be dominated in all facets of my life. :rolleyes:



Hello Lee-Arin,

I found you in the DP thread and then have followed you around.

I am a dominant business owner and a former athlete, WM, 6'0", 195. I think that man women have the need to have 2 men make love to them - which includes "double your pleasure" fucking. I have had a few women experience this and want to go back for more. The problem is that not all women like anal play, so in their case, it takes time before they relax enough for a large object to slowly penetrate their sexy tight rear. I also see that you enjoy tit-fucking - you must have ample breasts - I like to oil upyour tits before beginning - it is so enjoyable for both of us.

For me, I am a one woman man, so I need to dominate her in all facets of her life - I give her all she needs, and if she still wants another man, as a reward I let her fuck on of my friends while I watch so she can get it out of her system.

I would love to becomes online friends so I could keep up on how this is going.

Asshat.




The creepiest part?

I found you in the DP thread and then have followed you around.

I don't mind PM from unknown users asking/willing to chat. Sometimes, I do reply to some hilarious or interesting conversations. But this?

This is sort of creepy.
 
Every once in a while, out of the goodness that is the HT Forum, some helpful advice is presented.

This week, in an effort to improve the quality of unsolicited peni pics sent in asshateous PMs, the following tips are provided to help put the best prick forward, when captured with media recording devices. Cast your 'mast' in the best possible light.

tumblr_nkeml2VjD31qjiaqbo1_500.jpg



tumblr_nkeml2VjD31qjiaqbo2_500.jpg



tumblr_nkeml2VjD31qjiaqbo3_500.jpg



tumblr_nkeml2VjD31qjiaqbo4_500.jpg



Following the above tips will do nothing for atrocious spelling or grammar, will not make your uninvited message more welcoming, and will have zero impact on restoring normal functions of your prefrontal cortex.

Quality photos can earn you membership into the Secret HT Hall of Dicks (think being in the PM Asshatery thread is cool? Wait until you get a cool lanyard, secret shortcuts for copyin' and pastin', an envelope of personal lubricant, and two cans of 100% Ozone-safe compressed air, to help blow the Cheetos crumbs out of your keyboard).

Top pics, as determined by Lit's Lesbro Coven membership, will be considered for the annual Stanchions of Gratification™ coffee-table book.


:rose:
 
Every once in a while, out of the goodness that is the HT Forum, some helpful advice is presented.

This week, in an effort to improve the quality of unsolicited peni pics sent in asshateous PMs, the following tips are provided to help put the best prick forward, when captured with media recording devices. Cast your 'mast' in the best possible light.

tumblr_nkeml2VjD31qjiaqbo1_500.jpg



tumblr_nkeml2VjD31qjiaqbo2_500.jpg



tumblr_nkeml2VjD31qjiaqbo3_500.jpg



tumblr_nkeml2VjD31qjiaqbo4_500.jpg



Following the above tips will do nothing for atrocious spelling or grammar, will not make your uninvited message more welcoming, and will have zero impact on restoring normal functions of your prefrontal cortex.

Quality photos can earn you membership into the Secret HT Hall of Dicks (think being in the PM Asshatery thread is cool? Wait until you get a cool lanyard, secret shortcuts for copyin' and pastin', an envelope of personal lubricant, and two cans of 100% Ozone-safe compressed air, to help blow the Cheetos crumbs out of your keyboard).

Top pics, as determined by Lit's Lesbro Coven membership, will be considered for the annual Stanchions of Gratification™ coffee-table book.


:rose:

fucking incredible
 
.....

This week, in an effort to improve the quality of unsolicited peni pics sent in asshateous PMs, the following tips are provided to help put the best prick forward, when captured with media recording devices. Cast your 'mast' in the best possible light.......

Top pics, as determined by Lit's Lesbro Coven membership, will be considered for the annual Stanchions of Gratification™ coffee-table book.


:rose:


Wonderful!

The "person" (for lack of a better word) who sent me this:

Asshat said:

With two very amateurish pictures of a "lady in her prime" attached. He could really have used a bit of basic photography training!
(Out of respect for your retinas, I have defused the attachments)

Not to mention taking the effort to tell me, why I was the one who received them.



The wrath of the Lit Lesbro Coven should be feared!
 
Last edited:
Laughs.

Makes one wonder how well you do big penis aggrandizement...

I'm asking for a friend.

When I receive that "Mast of Creation" one, I will let you know.

Although something tells me that ship has sailed.
 
I was offline for a few months, but when I logged into a site I almost never use, I had the weirdest PM. It just said.... need tits. That's it. So, yeah. You need tits. Don't we all? I mean one way or another, whether it is to play with or feed with or whatever.

Need tits.
 
I was offline for a few months, but when I logged into a site I almost never use, I had the weirdest PM. It just said.... need tits. That's it. So, yeah. You need tits. Don't we all? I mean one way or another, whether it is to play with or feed with or whatever.

Need tits.


Send Lance Romance a reply, with this:


tumblr_nbo4jidCCL1qljj91o1_400.gif
 
I wish I had not deleted my mail, I had some that were clearly cut and pasted as they fished with someone.
 
vanillyicecream

Dear miss icecream,

I am a completely normal hot blooded human being. I have come to this site which caters to sexually charged fantasies, wants and needs for people. I am here to look for what so many others are looking for as well. You however, seem to have a penchant to be here to knock the talk out of any ones mouth who speaks. I am positive i am not alone in saying this ! So please, if what you hear or get out of this is heartache ? I am sure you can find a chat room or blog that centers around hatred somewhere. 99.9 % of the people i have met here use this site for pleasure and harmless fun without strings.
 
There's nothing like sending a PM to someone you never interacted with that states:

"Do divorced women masturbate?"

Sure, sounds completely normal to me. :rolleyes:
 
I'm guessing bubbaloo sent an asshat PM to vanillyicecream and got spanked accordingly.
 
So last night I got one of those random friend requests on FB. Dude from Serbia, no friends in common, etc. Easy enough to reject.

This afternoon I notice that I have a message in my "Other" inbox. I check it out, and there's a message from my random friend request. I open it to find a dick pic. Believe it or not, that's the first unsolicited dick pic I've ever gotten on FB. I've gotten unsolicited dick pics elsewhere, but never on FB.

Asshat: *dick pic*

Eilan: That's a great cock. However, I think it would look even better in something like this. *sends male chastity device pic that I found in this thread*

Asshat: *thumbs-up emoji* y are so funny

Eilan: This is my mouth after your dick has been in it. Now go away. *sends another pic from this thread*

Asshat: : )) im going

Eilan: *blocks asshat*

If you're FB friends with me and you want to be added to the convo where I shared the exchange (with pics), let me know.
 
Back
Top