Well, why not...? (guy)

A wonderful thread, Touch!

Can I cast a vote already?
Towel.

A new idea: You in a suit. If possible standing or sitting in a way a hand on your thighs accentuates your bulge.

A wonderful thread, Touch!

Can I cast a vote already?
Towel.

A new idea: You in a suit. If possible standing or sitting in a way a hand on your thighs accentuates your bulge.

Certainly. I'll add the new pose in with the shirt and tie option.

PLUS, we've got a new and dirtier one by PM I'm adding anonymously.

. .

So, here's what we've got so far for options that'll be up for vote (and for anyone just joining, this is what we're doing):

1. Dress shirt open with slacks and sleeves rolled up messily on forearms. Plus, rear view with butt under shirt and tie across butt cheeks. Plus, suit sitting with hands held to show bulge.
2. White underwear.
3. Flirting in a towel, from front and back.
4. In the sheets. On the floor (will roll that into this one).
5. A deliciously dirty and sweet trail of honey being drizzled along my abs onto my cock. (This will be a linked shot or email only per Lit rules)

Care to add related shots to any of the above series'? Want to seesomething elseadded to the options that'll be up for vote? Giveitto me clean or dirty, here in the thread or via PM if you're shy!

It took quicker than I thought to pull together a handful of options, so I very well might stop taking proposals sometime tomorrow so voting can start.

So, if you've got any more or want to add something to the shoot options already up, speak up, in thread or privately. :kiss:

Okay. Time to vote! So, vote away. If you have any proposals for the next round (and I may roll some of these over, too), I can take those, too.

I'm not going to assume everyone is voting for their own suggestions since it's always possible a person could change their mind.

Options:

1. Dress shirt open with slacks and sleeves rolled up messily on forearms. Plus, rear view with butt under shirt and tie across butt cheeks. Plus, suit sitting with hands held to show bulge.
2. White underwear.
5. A deliciously dirty and sweet trail of honey being drizzled along my abs onto my cock. (This will be a linked shot or email only per Lit rules)

Okay. Time to vote! So, vote away. If you have any proposals for the next round (and I may roll some of these over, too), I can take those, too.

I'm not going to assume everyone is voting for their own suggestions since it's always possible a person could change their mind.

Options:

2. White underwear.

^^^^ You just do ALL of that up there mister and make it snappy!!

:D

A vote for option #1.

That makes 2 votes for #1 so far...

1. Dress shirt open with slacks and sleeves rolled up messily on forearms. Plus, rearview with butt under shirt and tie across butt cheeks. Plus, suit sitting with hands held to show bulge.
2. White underwear.

I vote for 3/4.;)

Okay, so the 3/4's are coming up from behind overnight... 3 votes for #1, 2 votes for #3/4...

1. Dress shirt open with slacks and sleeves rolled up messily on forearms. Plus, rearview with butt under shirt and tie across butt cheeks. Plus, suit sitting with hands held to show bulge.
2. White underwear.
3. Flirting in a towel, from front and back. 4. In the sheets. On the floor (will roll that into this one).

I did get a vote from a wonderful woman privately for ALL... so, I guess that's another vote for each of them. :) But, I wanted to explain this...

I vote for #1

A new voice? Your nick gives me a thought. More on that later, though.

I like the idea of tributes. I really like the idea of receiving tributes. The trick there is... how does a woman tribute a guy's pic?

I'm considering how fun it would be to add that in here. Can you find a creative way to "tribute" one of my pics in a way that shows both pic and what you're doing to it or the result of what you're doing to it? Lit rules apply, so use of linked dropbox video or off-site photo hosts may be needed.

If so, anyone posting a tribute gets to pick one of the options that does not win vote-wise for me to do in addition to the one that wins.

Sound good? Sound fun? Hope so, because I love the idea!

So, I'm gonna close this to votes sometime today. As it is now, #1 is in the lead by one vote with 3/4 falling next. I hope to do these today because it wouldn't be till Monday otherwise!

AND... if I can get nominations for what should be on the list for the next round, maybe we could get those listed and voted on to do Monday or Tuesday!

PLUS... don't forget my offer above about tribute!

2. White underwear.
3. Flirting in a towel, from front and back. 4. In the sheets. On the floor (will roll that into this one).

This took more time and effort than I thought! Between searching for the clothing (my suit jacket went MIA, too... :mad:) and doing some editing on picmonkey (because a lot of the shots didn't turn out well)... grrr. But they're done!

3 pics this post, 3 pics next post.

Enjoy! And if it strikes your fancy, trib like I'd mentioned before and YOU (tributer) will get YOUR choice in the next round, even if it's not voted in.

So! What shall we do next round?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 94
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 84
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 82
The last 3!

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 75
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 885
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 75
:cattail:! Oh my gooooo- so, so sexy. Love them all! Thank you so much for the effort.

Thanks and you're welcome!

I know it doesn't have to be, but I'm an artist and like things to be done well and look a certain way.

Yes. Me too, normally. I did not have much time to mess around with the lighting and all that. I had a deadline and was working in a fairly small bedroom behind closed doors. So, not ideal, but at least I got a few decent ones out of the lot.

This took more time and effort than I thought! Between searching for the clothing (my suit jacket went MIA, too... :mad:) and doing some editing on picmonkey (because a lot of the shots didn't turn out well)... grrr. But they're done!

3 pics this post, 3 pics next post.

Enjoy! And if it strikes your fancy, trib like I'd mentioned before and YOU (tributer) will get YOUR choice in the next round, even if it's not voted in.

So! What shall we do next round?

The last 3!

All of them super sexy, WOW!! That open shirt is just YUM! Of course you would look good in anything.

They are wonderful! Especially number two (stunning AV!) and number three. But number six is very hot. Number one and number five aren't bad either. And number four is absolutely cheeky.

Back