Forbidden Furry Love

*Nichole couldn't help it when the pleasure took over as her head tilted back and her eyes closed. Her hand slipped from his head.* "That's it. Mmm see that little bud, lick it. Its called the clit. It feels amazing to a woman. Slid your fingers in and out of me at the same time."
 
-Miles began to slide two fingers in and out of her at the same time as his tongue lashed at her clit lovingly licking the bud.-
 
*Nichole filled the whole room with her moans. She had been right, her brother had natural talent. He would make some lucky female very happy someday. His tongue worked her so well and her juices were pouring out of her.* "Yesss that's it. I'm going to cum soon brother. You can choose to let it flow or drink it. Its your choice."
 
-Miles was curious he fingered her cunt fast and lapped at the clit madly driven by it.-
 
*Nichole moaned louder than she ever had with any of her lovers. It only took moments before she came flooded her brother's face and fingers with her cum. She surprised herself with the amount that she squirted out for her brother.*
 
-Miles licked it all up and blushed.-"How did i do sister?"-he smiled and was wanting to sleep and get ready to do more tomorrow.-
 
*Nichole opened her eyes slowly and smiled down at him* "You did great. Cmon let's rest." *She pulled him up on to the bed and snuggled close to him. Softly she kissed his lips*
 
-Miles kissed her back. After they woke up and ate Miles yawned lightly getting ready for there next session together he blushed at how much his sister turned him on.-
 
*Nichole smiled at her brother's morning wood. She waited until after they ate breakfast before she started their next lesson.* "Alright brother. Today you will learn the 69 position. Come get on top of me with your cock in my face." *she saw the confusion on his face but laid back on the bed waiting for him patiently*
 
-Miles lay over her face as his cock was by her mouth he bit his lip.-"And do i lick your pussy like last night?"-he said when she said yes he began to lap her pussy his fingers diving in to her pussy he lapped at her clit.-
 
-Miles groaned licking and sucking her pussy and clit. Fingering her wet dripping cunt like yesterday. Was this a test to see how he remembered. Miles felt more sexual urges his body couldn't explain.-
 
-Miles groaned as Nichole rolled them over to have him on the bottom he groaned lapping at her clit and fingers her pussy faster and deeper.-
 
*Nichole would've gasped when he flipped them over if her mouth wasn't full. Her brother's strength surprised her but she quickly went back to her task. She continued to bob her head and suck. Her brother quickly drove her over the edge and she covered his tongue with her cum.*
 
-The measure of her cumming tossed him to orgasm as well filling her mouth with cum.-"mmm That was like a review of yesterday."-he said cleaning her cunt before taking his tongue away.-"What do we do next?"-he smiled.-
 
*She smiled and slowly rolled off of him.* "Now, dear brother, we are going to make you a man." *she climbed on top of him and rubbed her wet pussy against his cock*
 
-Miles sat up for her so she can bounce on him and he could hold her hips. Gently guiding her down on to his cock Miles moaned from her pussy clenching around him he groaned loudly.-"Oh....Nichole that feels so nice."
 
*Nichole moaned as she bounced on her brother's cock. He stretched her nicely and she made sure to squeeze his cock for all it was worth.* "Mmm it gets better, love."
 
-Miles groaned did he just get called love. his cock pushed deep in her pussy pounding away at it for each lovely thrust he could give.-"Oh Nichole."
 
*Nichole bounced on her brother's cock like a wild woman as he thrust up into her. Her pussy squeezed his cock tightly as she came and flooded his cock wither her juices. It was the most amazing sensation she ever felt.* "Yes Miles!"
 
-Miles came filling her cock with a howl as he groaned waiting his next instruction.-"that
 
-Miles groaned and looked up Nichole said to cum in side her and he did he blushed feeling her juices flood her.-"Oh Nichole that was amazing....wait....can't you get pregnant like that?"
 
*Nichole smiled and shook her head* "No dear brother. I'm not in heat so its not likely that I'll get pregnant." *She slowly got off her brother feeling him slip from her.*
 
-Miles nods as he looked to her eyes. They needed food now or at least a dirnk and a snack.-"What is next?"-he asked as he finished his snack and drink.-
 
Back
Top