Sheriff Arpaio is clearly onto something

off2bed

Disambiguator
...if his opponents are so determined to destroy him.
  • Attorney General Eric Holder has just filed suit trying to destroy his reputation.
  • Pro-illegal immigrant activists have produced a slanderous movie calling Sheriff Joe a racist. (Um, isn't the name Arpaio Spanish?)
  • George Soros has pledged to spend millions to defeat Arpaio.
  • And Joe Arpaio's opponents are raising record sums of money for his campaign.

• Attorney General Eric Holder has just filed suit trying to destroy his reputation.
  • Pro-illegal immigrant activists have produced a slanderous movie calling Sheriff Joe a racist. (Um, isn't the name Arpaio Spanish?)

Attorney general Eric Holder and the Department of Injustice have been directly involved in the following things.

*Cohorting with international criminal organizations
*Facilitating mass murder
*Individual assassinations
*Weapons trafficking
*Narcotics trafficking
*Human trafficking
*Conspiracy
*Corruption

Eric Holder as well as many other deeply corrupt DOJ bigwigs should be sent to prison for the rest of their lives for committing unfathomable crimes and atrocities.

He'll suddenly have an "accident."

I'll bet The Fraud has drones spying on him.

Do you have a source for this? And before you ask, no, a World Net Daily columnist is not a "source."

yesterday, as Walker won in a margin greater than in 2010.....CNN "reported" he won NARROWLY

clearly THEY are not a LEGIT news source....and havent been for 2 decades

SO WHO IS A LEGIT SURCE?

I think you are right.

Do you have a source for this? And before you ask, no, a World Net Daily columnist is not a "source."

tell us NIGGER ELEMENT, why not?

Is WAPO a "source"? NO!

Screen-shot-2012-06-06-at-10.26.12-AM.png

Who is a SOURCE, NIGEL?

Attorney general Eric Holder and the Department of Injustice have been directly involved in the following things.

*Cohorting with international criminal organizations
*Facilitating mass murder
*Individual assassinations
*Weapons trafficking
*Narcotics trafficking
*Human trafficking
*Conspiracy
*Corruption

Eric Holder as well as many other deeply corrupt DOJ bigwigs should be sent to prison for the rest of their lives for committing unfathomable crimes and atrocities.

He'll suddenly have an "accident."

I'll bet The Fraud has drones spying on him.

They'll try. I'll put my money on Joe and his posse.

I think you are right.

Not exactly a bunch of braniacs agreeing with the idiot OP.

[*]George Soros has pledged to spend millions to defeat Arpaio.[/LIST]

Well, Pubs can hardly complain about that, after all the out-of-state megabux that were poured into Gov. Walker's Wisconsin recall defense so recently.

[*]Pro-illegal immigrant activists have produced a slanderous movie calling Sheriff Joe a racist. (Um, isn't the name Arpaio Spanish?)
Please explain to us what his last name being Spanish (even though it's Italian, but no matter) has to do with him being or not being a racist.

Back