Sheriff Arpaio is clearly onto something

Stupid bird playing flute. If you're not white you can't be racist. It's literally impossible and since Arpaio sounds ethnic that means he's not racist. Sheesh. Gotta teach you everything.

I'm embarrassed to admit I forgot the OP was employing rwcj logic.
 
...if his opponents are so determined to destroy him.
  • Pro-illegal immigrant activists have produced a slanderous movie calling Sheriff Joe a racist. (Um, isn't the name Arpaio Spanish?)

WTF? Would someone please explain this?
 
Even if he was Spanish, it's not the same as being a South American immigrant.
Mistake someone from Spain as one and they'll tell you. Oh boy will they tell you.
 
say-hello-mr-holder-cartoon.jpg
 
Actually like all humans he's capable, but he just isn't. Defending America from an invasion of illegal Mexicans over the Southern border has nothing to do with racism, KR. You know this.

I did not say he was or wasn't. Your buddy says he can't be because of his last name but has thus far refused to explain why.
 
Actually like all humans he's capable, but he just isn't. Defending America from an invasion of illegal Mexicans over the Southern border has nothing to do with racism, KR. You know this.

The Minutemen would not exist if the illegal-immigration pressure were coming from Canada instead of Mexico. You know this.
 
Back
Top