story about being stripped naked in a catfight

How about a story of the Graduation party.
A girl is having her party at home but her dad has to go away for the weekend but stepmom will be home to watch over the gathering.The guests are all drinking and stepmom has a few drinks herself when the stepdaughter thinks her stepmom is flirting with her boyfriend and she is egged on by her friends to do something about it.She sees that "mom" is buzzed and once again chatting up her boyfriend and launches into a fit and jumps "mom" dettermined to humiliate her and get revenge.
 
How about a story of the Graduation party.
A girl is having her party at home but her dad has to go away for the weekend but stepmom will be home to watch over the gathering.The guests are all drinking and stepmom has a few drinks herself when the stepdaughter thinks her stepmom is flirting with her boyfriend and she is egged on by her friends to do something about it.She sees that "mom" is buzzed and once again chatting up her boyfriend and launches into a fit and jumps "mom" dettermined to humiliate her and get revenge.

ohhhhh, i like that! step-daughter getting out all her anger and jealousies towards the step-mother out, and owning her in the end. besides stripping her naked, how else does she humiliate her? have her fuck in front of everyone some beefy football player? or the pimply faced geek? she's sure to video it so that now she has something to hold over her stepmother. what if the stepmom gets off being owned???
 
Maybe to make it more interesting the girls real mom drops by,after her daughter has already stripped and abused stepmom and has her tied down for a good old gangbang but mom has something else planned for her after it.
 
Maybe to make it more interesting the girls real mom drops by,after her daughter has already stripped and abused stepmom and has her tied down for a good old gangbang but mom has something else planned for her after it.

devilishly wicked! and oh, how i can relate to having wanted to "subdue" my stepmom in so many ways! :D

does she have a son who then comes home and finds her mom being abused by his stepsister and her mom? perhaps he never really got along with her and finds himself turned on by his mom's state of nakedness, not to mention also by his stepsis's mom...
 
Yeah, in the case of the lesbian story the loser would be turned on, but at the same time she would be ashamed by her arousal. So I would be mainly writing about how she feels humiliated that her hated enemy stripped her naked and then caused her to have an orgasm all while the her friends and a crowd were standing there and watching.


I was going to write a part about how she is stripped down to her panties and doing all she can to defend herself from being bared, all while her enemy does all she can to pull her panties down and strip her naked.

I like the ideas with the teachers, especially about the teacher being a religious right conservative. I could imagine her being overdressed and very cautious about how much skin she shows. Then imagine how shocked she would be when disrobed in public, screaming and shouting as the girl finally removes her plain white cotton panties and bra. She would go from overdressed to completely naked and without a stitch to cover herself, now forced to stand and display her goods to a crowd of laughing and cheering students.


I remember seeing a trailer for that movie where the two girls make the babysitter strip naked and then they order her to clean the house. One of them even slaps her ass.

Sounds likes its worth a view.
What could be an interesting element to the story if you decide to use the teacher story line.Have the near naked teacher wearing only a pair of white panties and a half torn bra dangling from her breast as she flees the attacking lesbian student colliding with another teacher who she previously had spurned for her lesbian advances by slapping her across the face.
The teacher grabs her by her hair and drags her over to the rough teen to allow her to finish what she started
 
Back
Top