Black13's Triumphant Return to Wearing Underwear!

Black13

Literotica Guru
Aaaaand I'm single again. Whole drama, you know how that goes, breaking up after 3 years. But I figure, it's been a few weeks now, let's get back on the road because life is long and complex and it will take a very special woman...
But in the meantime! I've made some subtle alterations. First off, I have been strictly commando since I was 19, so I thought fuggit... let's try underwear again. Briefs suck and ride my crack, boxers suck and ride up my leg, thongs are just silly... boxer briefs? I've never bothered with these before. For your consideration:

Attachments

• Fun with my computer camera.jpg
    Fun with my computer camera.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 1,050
  • Grainy ass picture #2.jpg
    Grainy ass picture #2.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 311
  • What'd you expect?.jpg
    What'd you expect?.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 449
Aaaaand I'm single again. Whole drama, you know how that goes, breaking up after 3 years. But I figure, it's been a few weeks now, let's get back on the road because life is long and complex and it will take a very special woman...
But in the meantime! I've made some subtle alterations. First off, I have been strictly commando since I was 19, so I thought fuggit... let's try underwear again. Briefs suck and ride my crack, boxers suck and ride up my leg, thongs are just silly... boxer briefs? I've never bothered with these before. For your consideration:

Uh. You're hot.

;)

Score! You're quite sexy yourself, miss :)
The only downside of commando is I have to spend an hour and a half a day working in a cooler. Probably compromising some kind of function there. Plus it really puts me at a disadvantage during strip poker.

This is the first pic I've seen on Lit with someone busting out the gun fingers! Props to you for having a positive attitude post break up. Also, wearing underwear is a good look for you :D

Score! You're quite sexy yourself, miss :)
The only downside of commando is I have to spend an hour and a half a day working in a cooler. Probably compromising some kind of function there. Plus it really puts me at a disadvantage during strip poker.

Thank ya!

Haha. Not a disadvantage to any females you're playing strip poker with, I assure you ;)

You do rock the boxer briefs quite nicely. I'm really tired of seeing up close cock shots. Your photos are very refreshing :)

Thanks gals :) I try to keep positive, there's a bit of negative yada-da going on in my head in the background, but I save that for the (un)privileged few. I am kinda liking the boxer briefs, I haven't gotten a wedgie yet! As a male, I don't feel you can be fully male without a few close up cock shots, we don't get to see our genitalia from the same angles you do, so it's mind blowing for us the first few times... like looking at your asshole in the mirror. Easily amused.
I don't understand why the Buddy Christ isn't a standard pose in male modeling now that I'm looking at it... well, I'll continue my exploration into this fascinating new realm of underwear later. Now, I must accompany my friends for the traditional tuesday open-mic debacle! The trick is learning how to act like you know what you're doing when you've only decided on the songs an hour beforehand.

Hm... have you ever tried to describe the scent of men's bodywash? I can't. It smells like... there is no word for it, but it definitely smells like too much of it. Goodnight, crazy people!

Attachments

• Peeeeace!.jpg
    Peeeeace!.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 97
Hm... have you ever tried to describe the scent of men's bodywash? I can't. It smells like... there is no word for it, but it definitely smells like too much of it. Goodnight, crazy people!

This is far too awesome. You do know that you're supposed to put the bodywash on the outside of your body and not drink it correct?

I rather like you naked. ;)

You are too much fun, Mr Black! :kiss:

This is far too awesome. You do know that you're supposed to put the bodywash on the outside of your body and not drink it correct?

Crap, it doesn't say that anywhere on the label! It just says I'll have swagger and a jet pack, but instead I'm going blind and having stomach cramps. Sigh... back to drinking Caress...

I rather like you naked. ;)

You are too much fun, Mr Black! :kiss:

Ari, the feeling is quite mutual, now get naked for me already!

Crap, it doesn't say that anywhere on the label! It just says I'll have swagger and a jet pack, but instead I'm going blind and having stomach cramps. Sigh... back to drinking Caress...

Ari, the feeling is quite mutual, now get naked for me already!

I already did! :devil:

All the more reason, then.

I have been exploring the versatility of this brand of underwear today. I went for a run, and my junk didn't flap around helplessly, which was pretty cool, but then I came home and found they're quite good in the kitchen too :)

Attachments

• Good for cooking!.jpg
    Good for cooking!.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 57
  • They make good old man panties too!.jpg
    They make good old man panties too!.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 80
  • OK, Waiting for lentils to cook is boring.jpg
    OK, Waiting for lentils to cook is boring.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 68

I have been exploring the versatility of this brand of underwear today. I went for a run, and my junk didn't flap around helplessly, which was pretty cool, but then I came home and found they're quite good in the kitchen too :)

How did the lentils taste? I have a can of them sitting in my cupboard - I've never eaten them before, and I don't want to put the effort into making them if they're bland or otherwise unappetizing.

Lentils are awesome, and I use them to substitute beans in chili. They're much higher in protein and fiber and lower in fat. They themselves don't taste like too much of anything, so that's where the seasoning comes in. I put them in vindaloo with some other veggies and put it over rice... kinda like juevos rancheros. Fry an egg on top of it if that's your fancy, then grab some toast or an english muffin, make some granola on the side, pour yourself a cup-o-whatevs and you have an awesome breakfast!

OMG!!! I was on a crowded train when I saw these and I burst out laughing!

How am I supposed to take you seriously when you look like that???
:caning:

Lentils are awesome, and I use them to substitute beans in chili. They're much higher in protein and fiber and lower in fat. They themselves don't taste like too much of anything, so that's where the seasoning comes in. I put them in vindaloo with some other veggies and put it over rice... kinda like juevos rancheros. Fry an egg on top of it if that's your fancy, then grab some toast or an english muffin, make some granola on the side, pour yourself a cup-o-whatevs and you have an awesome breakfast!

That sounds pretty tasty - I'll have to give that a try this weekend. Maybe I'll take a page from your book and cook them while wearing only my skivvies. ;)

That sounds pretty tasty - I'll have to give that a try this weekend. Maybe I'll take a page from your book and cook them while wearing only my skivvies. ;)

Sukhi's indian spices are bomb, one packet is good for about a week's supply of lentils and veggies. Bring it to a boil, then let it reduce. It's the best thing ever. And please, feel free to show me what you come up with; I'm sure you can make lentils a lot more sexy than I can.

Haha, thanks burn! I keeps it interestin', baby...

Anyone remember Labyrinth and good ol' David Bowie? I always remembered the penultimate scene where Diamond Dave appears from the shadows in white spandex and clearly no underwear! He approaches Sarah and, I shit you not, in a shot of his dangling genitals at eye level with her face says "Everything I've given to you is generous!" I always crack up at that part. Genius, Jim Henson...
In honor of David Bowie and his bulging junk box, I've decided to make an homage. Ladies and Gentlemen, for your consideration, the Gratuitous Bulging Junk Shot.

Attachments

• Suck on this Bowie!… No wait.jpg
    Suck on this Bowie!… No wait.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Haha, thanks burn! I keeps it interestin', baby...

Anyone remember Labyrinth and good ol' David Bowie? I always remembered the penultimate scene where Diamond Dave appears from the shadows in white spandex and clearly no underwear! He approaches Sarah and, I shit you not, in a shot of his dangling genitals at eye level with her face says "Everything I've given to you is generous!" I always crack up at that part. Genius, Jim Henson...
In honor of David Bowie and his bulging junk box, I've decided to make an homage. Ladies and Gentlemen, for your consideration, the Gratuitous Bulging Junk Shot.

I normally don't bother reading the words that people throw up with these things and just go straight for the pictures. I tried that with yours and had to come back and read the details to figure out what I was looking at. I saw all of the clutter and thought that perhaps you were looking to hire a maid, but you really don't look like the kind of guy that has any money.

Now that I get it, I have to ask. Is the GBJS going to become a regular feature? If so, I do hope that you'll do the next one in white spandex as originally demonstrated by the founder. It's the decent thing to do.

You have nice hands, and bulgy junk.

Eh, I make a decent living, but I spend it all on trivial things like pianos and drum sets and the like. You know, I've thought about a maid. She would have to be french, or at least put on a good accent, and a bustier would be required work attire... or I could just clean my room like I haven't done in two weeks. Now where to find white spandex...

Back