Rate anal sex

I don't get fucked that often, so I think that may be a factor in why getting fucked still hurts at first for me. 7 for me - until I meet that guy who can make me forget the pain, and make me cum hard while fucking me.

I'm sure there could be other reasons for pain but, the only times I've had painful anal penetrations (and very few) was when I didn't prepare properly by being loosened up or we didn't use a suitable lubricant.

I've been enjoying inserting many and varied objects into my asshole since I was little and later, in my late teens, I was ass trained for fucking by a much older and very well-hung man. I learned this: first - use good, slick lubes...Vaseline, baby oil, margarine, butter, vegetable or salad oil, skin lotions, "surgical" lubricants like K-Y jelly (my personal, all-time fave!), all work well...saliva does NOT! I only use spit in a pinch and then, carefully! (Works great in porn, not so much in your ass!) My motto..."You can never have enough lube!" It makes ass fucking and object insertions so much more fun! Trust me here!

Second...Like a good boy scout, Be Prepared! That means NEVER taking a cock or cock-size object up your ass without first loosening up your hole with smaller objects such as fingers, a pencil, Bic pen barrel, small dildos or vibrators (other than mine or my lover's fingers, my favorite prep tool is a vibrator called the Ripple Rider, that begins with a 1/2 inch diameter "leader" and has successively larger segments as you move it in, ending in a 1-1/2 inch diameter knob. Very, VERY nice for asshole prep work! Available at sex toy .com and others.) After you've loosened up good, and lubed good, I've NEVER had pain, and I seek out really well-hung guys to fuck me!

So...think it through, practice with objects, dildos and vibrators, and learn how to enjoy delicious pain-free anal sex! I love it!
 
Last edited:
I can only say when I have been licking my lady and go to low I have been known to climax unashamedly. Well I was a little worried she would want me extra hard immediately following. :caning:
 
I love it, too!

I love anal sex. Nothing like having my cock in a nice, tight ass

Mmmmm...I LOVE anal sex, too! Nothing like having a nice BIG cock deep in my tight ass, either! My tight ass is your "artillery range," NorCalCumCannon! "Commence Firing!" šŸ˜
 
Love to do it....

Never -- yet -- had it. I really like doing it, and I'm beginning to think I've missed out on a lot, when I read about or see or hear people getting into it. Lotsa noise, lotsa writhing around. When I'm up an ass, it feels nice and tight, the muscles work real well, the deeper you get. You can hang on after a while and it really comes on your cock, so you come too. Maybe I should find somebody who could get me to bend over for it or lift my legs up on his shoulders and take it. What do you think? Am I really a bottom waiting to get fucked? Could be. Why not, right?
 
Anal with a hard cock.

I have used several objects over the last couple of years to enjoy anal. Aneros makes a great variety of insertable toys. Many times I will insert a toy and leave it in like a butt plug. The difference is that these move around inside you as you walk and they constantly massage your prostate. I just bought another Aneros product that is so sweet. It has these different sized balls in it and when you slide it in the balls give the most exquisite feeling. I wore it the other day when i was driving my truck and the little ball on the end kept popping in and out of my ass hole. That made my sphincter feel so good. Plus the vibration from the truck made it feel like I had a vibrator up my ass but very subtle. Yumm

I have two canes that I use as well. One is a natural cane made out of myrtle wood and the handle is like an 8 inch cock. I can ride that handle for hours and it makes me feel incredible. The other cane has a brass ball on the end that is fairly large. I don't know what the diameter is but it takes some effort to get the head inserted. But once it gets started oh my god just moving the head of it in and out of my sphincter is so amazing. The other day I had a full body orgasm after I had massaged my prostate with it.

On Saturday I was with my friend who has a beautiful 9 inch uncut cock. He has some girth to his cock and sometimes I really have to stretch my mouth to get him to the back of my throat. Anyway, I had asked him to fuck me for my first time with a man. He put me on my back and put his arms behind my knees so i could see his cock going into me. That was wonderful. The problem came when he couldn't control himself and used his wonderful cock like a battering ram. I made him stop and tried to explain to him that anal sex requires some subtlety and that if he could take it easy in the beginning the reward at the end would be greater.

Using the toys that I have has made me supper sensitive and when I get fucked I want to feel all the things I do with the toys. Needless to say J didn't get it and I had to end it after trying a lot of different positions. Me on top was the best as I had control but then he couldn't stay hard! Now I know the frustration of a woman.

I went home and fucked myself royally for two days and had the time of my life. Now I'm looking for a lover who gets it. I don't mind a good hard fuck but there are some initial steps to take before that can happen.

The amazing thing about all of this is that it makes me feel feminine. It's weird and wonderful at the same time. When I insert one of my devices in my anus and walk around with it in I just feel sexy. I even think I walk a little more like a woman.

So for all you guys that are on the fence, find a nice rounded fence post lube it up with vaseline, (my favorite as it never dries out) and sit gently and let it slide in. It always helps to push like you are going to poop, and let it slide in. Once it starts sliding in you can relax and start feeling the magnificent feeling of having something hard and good in your ass.

This has made me horny! I think I'll go fuck myself.
 
Nothing compares to it, especially when I am wearing a tight gstring and my asshole is well lubed, and the top is talking dirty.
 
I have used several objects over the last couple of years to enjoy anal. Aneros makes a great variety of insertable toys. Many times I will insert a toy and leave it in like a butt plug....

This has made me horny! I think I'll go fuck myself.

I love playing with my aneros toys...
 
The amazing thing about all of this is that it makes me feel feminine. It's weird and wonderful at the same time. When I insert one of my devices in my anus and walk around with it in I just feel sexy. I even think I walk a little more like a woman.
.

you should put on a pair of lacy panties under your blue jeans.. that will add to the sexiness you feel!
 
Haven't been on the receiving end (yet, except for toys!) but would love to.
 
i'm bi, and married. occasionally bottom. i met someone who had a sling in his bedroom. he was well-endowed and the sling gave him full access to me when i sat in it. very convenient- there was no pressure point anywhere like when i take it on a bed or the floor.

Those slings do make it look comfortable.
 
Tried it 3 times with shemales. the first two times it was only painful. The 3rd time was with a beautiful blond shemale. I worshipped her cock and deep throated her. My throat is still sore....anyway, she mounted me missionary and held my legs in a V. It killed and she pulled out and said "lets just play." After teasing me with the tip of her penis she reinserted and told me to breath deeply. It was in and she fucked me royally. I couldn't believe that I could take the whole thin and love it. The key was to relax and take deep breaths. Loved it

Sounds like she was the perfect lover. Willing to take the time needed. The ultimate fantasy for me. I've experimented as a teen, but the rush of a young inexperienced partner meant it was painful. I've had some good experience with hand controlled toys, but still waiting to find the right one for a strap-on or the ultimate, a real cock. Maybe someday.
 
Dear Jenna ....

Sounds like she was the perfect lover. Willing to take the time needed. The ultimate fantasy for me. I've experimented as a teen, but the rush of a young inexperienced partner meant it was painful. I've had some good experience with hand controlled toys, but still waiting to find the right one for a strap-on or the ultimate, a real cock. Maybe someday.

There's no beating the real deal, umm, well there is actually ;) But it is worth the wait, and to do it right. And now I WANT SOME! :)
 
Sexuality

Chagalx Thanks for sharing your experiences. Very exciting!


Thanks Jenna, I appreciate the comment. The older I get the more my inhibitions fall by the way side. I used to call myself bi sexual, then I started thinking of myself as gay, then I listened to Tristan Terramino, and now I think of myself as Omni-sexual. Which means I'll fuck just about anything. Just kidding, but once you lose your prejudices and hang ups, a whole world of opportunity opens up and there are so many things that can make you feel great, not only sexually but about yourself as a person.
 
Thanks Jenna, I appreciate the comment. The older I get the more my inhibitions fall by the way side. I used to call myself bi sexual, then I started thinking of myself as gay, then I listened to Tristan Terramino, and now I think of myself as Omni-sexual. Which means I'll fuck just about anything. Just kidding, but once you lose your prejudices and hang ups, a whole world of opportunity opens up and there are so many things that can make you feel great, not only sexually but about yourself as a person.

Wisdom with age, I guess. I can't imagine not appreciating & desiring the feminine, but I have opened up to the idea of select men if the situation were right.
 
Anal with the right person. Male or female, is a wonderful and orgasmic experience. And by right person I mean someone that takes their time and wants to please me oh so right
 
rate anal sex

How about we rate breathing air.
I luv to be fucked by bigger dicks as the weekend progresses.
 
So True.

Anal with the right person. Male or female, is a wonderful and orgasmic experience. And by right person I mean someone that takes their time and wants to please me oh so right

I think anal foreplay is extremely important...........
 
Back
Top