What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motorcycling history; a day with triple, double, and singles; fighting back uncontrollable laughter; newly discovered, um, wow; being slid off into peace :rose:; a much needed nap; a most delicious dream; and shared thoughts of one’s passion.

Oh and also catching a couple of guys doing a double take when out walking at lunch time today :)

doubletake.gif

:D

taking provocative pics with my camera phone first thing this morning, no new makeup, hair not brushed, and still looking tolerable :)

My neighbor hustling down the street after an errant piece of mail. She's like 80 years old... I know, I know!!!! But it was FUNNY dammit! :eek:

My neighbor hustling down the street after an errant piece of mail. She's like 80 years old... I know, I know!!!! But it was FUNNY dammit! :eek:

Oh thats brilliant. I went to the pub for lunch today and they have a mobility scooter car park for all the old people, there were more scooters in it than cars in the car park. Wish I had taken a pic.

Overheard my daughter say to my heartchild:

"I know you farted! It's not like the house randomly starts smelling like crap!"

LOL

Writing in pink biro in my brand-new Cath Kidston journal, and some of the things I wrote.

But mostly writing in pink biro in it, and it being brand new.

Motorcycling history; a day with triple, double, and singles; fighting back uncontrollable laughter; newly discovered, um, wow; being slid off into peace :rose:; a much needed nap; a most delicious dream; and shared thoughts of one’s passion.

Texts and bike rides, songs, shared dreams and soccer wishes

*blushes* These replies are what made me smile today.

Ok, ass-kissing prizes go to DGE, D2MLG and SW ;)

Marinating in sparkling sun dappled shade with a gentle breeze dancing across my bare feet on a perfectly delicious spring afternoon... *Sigh*

A response to... certain things. :)

The vernal blurts on this board.

Molly. How the hell can we be kissing your ass? First of all, it's arse, okay? You Americans and your hubris with our language. :rolleyes: Second of all, just shut up and take a compliment! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back